Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鋼║ 𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴇᴇʟ
🏯 || The Distant Sun Quarter [South, Dojo & Academy]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 am
User Image

The Distant Sun Quarter features the school and dojo. This is where the students congregate for their morning school lessons and then their afternoon studies in bushido. Education in the Land of Iron is deeply traditional and pragmatic which is reflective of their distinct culture. Students from the royal five clans receive double learning bonuses due to private tutors. Commoners receive typical bonuses.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:07 am
“Caw!” The floor underneath her felt nice and cold and relaxing, even though the world attached to it was spinning around like a record. Which didn’t feel so bad as she lay there, as comfortable as the tatami mats felt against her aching body. So the world continued to spin, even tilt a little, like it was an unsteady plate being spun by a drunken juggler. How’d I even get on the floor…? Suka found herself wondering while she let the dizziness take over her for a second. The girl was known to have a really shoddy memory, but this felt different. Not once had she ever done something and then immediately forgotten it.

“Caw!” Oh that’s Tsuki. The crow’s feathers ruffled after the last call,coming from somewhere by her right ear. She could feel Tsuki peck lightly at her head, in an attempt to get her to get back up. But why? Usually Tsukiko liked to sleep in and do nothing. So why did he want her to get up at this moment?

“Get up!” Oh right. A man's voice, stern and harder than stone, shook Suga back to earth.With a small groan, the young girl sat up slowly. With one hand proponent her up against the floor, her other cradled her head. Standing above her was Lord Meija, a statue of a man if there ever was one. “You can’t just sit on the ground in combat. Get up or you’re dead.” Suga looked up at her instructor, only to meet his burning glare as he looked down on her. In more ways than one. His narrow mustache framed his frown as he continued his lecture. “On the battlefield, you’ll never survive if a blow as weak as that one knocks you down like it did.”

“Yes, My Lord.” Suga responded quietly, hiding her emotions, her frustrations. Of course he knocked her down, he hasn’t even given her a chance to get ready, let alone fight back. She rose to her feet and carefully drew the blade from her waist.

“About time you started to fight back.” Sugas grip tightened on her hilt as Meija sneered at her. She hated training with this man, but she knew it was for the greater good. If only he wasn’t so rude.

“Again!” Meija took a decisive step forward and swung his blade down, the metal gleaming in the light was the only indicator that it moved. In fact, Suga could barely even see the movement.

Her body, however, reacted on its own.

Suga took a step forward as well and swung her blade up! It was curved instead of straight up, so the flat side of her blade smacking against Meijas. With a clang and another flash of light, the girl sent her Lord's blade to the side. The weapon passed on her side, just missing her as it went down. Suga followed up with her step and twisted, slamming her hilt straight into Meijas stomach!

Base Jutsu: Swift Deflection
Dojo Bonus: Quick Draw
Katon Bonus: Flame Resistance Training
Hikaraiton Bonus: Altar Light
Raiton Bonus: Electric Resistance Training
Ninjutsu Bonus: Beast Man Clone Technique
Learn Jutsu: x6
Narrative Mission: 4 posts

The pommel or her sword hit against Meija with a dull thud, echoing in the silent dojo. For a second Suga felt a feel of accomplishment and vindication having hit the trainer that put her through hell every day. Maybe it’d shut him up for once, if only for a few minutes. Tsuki flapped his wings and flew around behind her, sharing in her emotions and cawing with approval. He didn’t care much for Meija either.

The feeling of achievement faded as a faint chuckle came from the Lord’s throat, accompanied by a small smirk that betrayed fathoms of cockiness. Suga took a second to tilt her head, confused at the man’s reaction to being hit like he was. But it was then she took a sharp breath and her face lit up with shock. Instead of what the girl thought was an impressive blow, Meija had easily stopped the pommel in the palm of his hand as simply as if he had caught a ball.
“It’s about time the airheaded little brat started to fight back.” He growled and looked Suga right in the eye. Faster than Suga could blink, Meija gripped his fingers around the pommel of her sword. And with a jolting tug, he made the girl lurch forward until the two were face to face and inches apart. She winced, but only from the horrible smell radiating from the old samurai.
“I don’t know why the O-dorohana family trusts you…” He growled. Suga grunted and she tried to pull free by tugging her sword, but the old man was just too strong. “But to find someone out in the woods, like you, and just take them in. And to claim you have no memory no less!”

With a roar Meija pulled his arm up, swinging Suga into the air as if she was only as light as a feather. “Now I don’t buy it!!” The man yelled as he swung his arm right back down.

With what felt like the force to shatter the very world, once again Suga found herself on the ground. Tsuki was flapping his wings and cawing above her body, but between the throbbing pain and rushing blood in her ear, it sounded far away. She groaned and went to push herself up, but was immediately crushed under the Lords foot and pressed back down to the ground. “I don’t trust someone with a backstory like that… it’s too suspicious if you ask me.” He whispered as he knelt down over the girl. “I don’t know what your game is, but my gut says you're a spy.. Which is why I signed up to be your trainer.” Meija tilted Suga’s chin up with his forefinger and thumb to force her look at him. “So I can keep an eye on you and make your life a living hell until you have no choice but to run away. Or die trying.”

Suga was quiet as her young mind processed what he said. Did everyone in Zaishin that knew her think about her like that…? The thought almost brought a tear to her eye as her face tightened up. She had nowhere else, so she considered Zaishin to be her home. Is that what the O-donohara’s thought? Is that what Ikiomi thought?

No!

Suga snapped her eyes open at the thought of her new sister, of her new family. Her will burned with the desire to prove this man wrong! In a motion that felt all too practiced, Suga pressed her hand against the matted floor, and then extended her index and middle fingers. As if on cue, Tsuki, who was circling above, let out a loud caw as energy rose up through Suga’s body. ”Beast Clone Technique!” The words fell out of her mouth, and yet felt like they were said by someone else. And still they felt familiar to her.

Tsuki, who was beginning to dive at Meija, erupted into a cloud of white smoke. What erupted from that cloud wasn’t Tsuki, but another Suga! The Second Suga came crashing down while she drew her sword from her waist. Tsuki-Suga made a slash at Meija, but missed when the man stepped quickly back. Suga, from the ground, saw her chance. She gripped her own sword and lunged forward as she kicked off of the ground. The girl missed as the samurai continued to move away from her, and her body spun up into the air as if propelled by the wind itself. When she came to a stop, Suga was facing down to Meiji with a fiery determination in her eyes.

Base Jutsu: Soaring Flight
Dojo Bonus: Wrapped Shot
Katon Bonus: Flame Spread Technique
Hikaraiton Bonus: Light Clone
Raiton Bonus: Current Transfer Technique
Ninjutsu Bonus: Lightning Transformation
Learn Jutsu: x6
Narrative Mission: 4 posts

Time seemed to stop as the young girl hovered in the air above her would-be tormentor Suga could see the battlefield, tiny as it was. She could see Tsuki-Suga poised and ready to strike with their blade in hand. And, most importantly, she could see Lord Meija staring up at her with disbelief written all over his face. Then, as time started to flow again, so did Suga begin to fall. She twisted as she did, and made another attempt at a slash at Meija, who once again simply dodged. Suga hit the ground in a crouch and the girl slowly rose to her feet. “Pardon my disagreement, My Lord, but you don’t know the first thing about me. I don’t, for certain, but that means that I am who I decide.” She held her blade up, pointed at the man. “And no-one else. Zaishin is my home now, and O-dorohana’s are my family. I owe my life to them, and I would never betray that debt by being a spy. Now, give me as much hell as you want. It is my duty as a Zaishin citizen to shoulder it, and become stronger!”

“I forgot that you and your little chicken-” Tsuki-Suga bristled at the remark and scowled. “-tend to fight together. But this maneuver’s new.” Meija looked between the two Sugas as he spoke. “But no matter. It doesn’t matter if it’s one piece of trash, or two. Or even a million. You’ll get cleaned up eventually!” Lord Meija rushed at one of the Sugas, and what happened next could only be described as a beatdown. For the next few minutes, the samurai easily pummeled the duo without breaking so much as a sweat. Eventually both of the Sugas were kneeling at his feet, beaten and exhausted and gasping for breath. “Training’s done for the day.” No sooner did the words leave Lord Meija’s mouth did one of the Sugas erupt into a cloud of smoke, only to reveal a battered Tsuki once the smoke cleared. “You kids are all alike,” he went on to say as he heedlessly stepped past the two, not even giving them a look. “Thinking if you spout some nonsense loud enough, people will believe you.. But it doesn’t change how weak you are, or how little you mean to the world.” He slammed the door to the dojo open and walked out. “Come back tomorrow for your continued lesson reality. Dismissed.”

Suga and Tsuki both collapsed to the ground at the same time. The girl gently took ahold of her companion and rolled on to her back, cradling him gently. The two of them would lay there for a little bit, resting and wallowing in their same.

Base Jutsu: Falling Star
Dojo Bonus: Full Draw
Katon Bonus: Burning Cinder: One
Katon Bonus: Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique
Hikaraiton Bonus: Flicker of Light
Raiton Bonus: Lightning Bolt
Ninjutsu Bonus: Astral Projection Skill
Mission: Learn Jutsu x6
Narrative Mission: 2 posts

Misson Complete: Learn Jutsu x18
Narrative Mission (Growth) The Way of the Samurai completed (10 posts)

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image

• The copper bell rung in his mind, deep, he sank from where he sat upon the wooden floor. The vibrant glow of the lamps slowly crept into the abyss. He had his eyes closed, so it was already dark. Still the faint red tint of his eye lids had succumb to oblivion. They were black. He parted his eyes ever so gently, blue pierced through the shadows. He stared straight forward, he could see himself, the floor beneath him. Illuminated in a circle, aside from that there was nothing.

His father had told him of a path he could take, should he be willing to brave it. The first of with was to accept his mortality, his lack of natural talent and grow with that in mind. Knowing a swordsman last in line and so frail would probably end up dead. It was best he faced his demons now, that which waited for all of those who followed the way of the sword. He rose to his feet. The sound of the wood beneath him was especially loud in this void. Sound was free to travel it seemed.

Walk then.

He proceeded from the safety of his lightened circle into the black, the dead of night. Even in this stillness where nothing seemed to exist he could still see himself. He wasn't lost, he wasn't being consumed by the dread he could feel around him. Instinctively he would reach out his hand, feeling the handle of some sort of weapon. It felt heavy, like a pole, a pike maybe? He gripped it harder, and the shadows tore from around an enormous Oni. Glaring down at the young boy with menacing eyes. Or maybe that was just how he processed it. He could feel no malevolence within it.

'You trained a long time to enter this state ..."

"Yeah, took mah brother half the time, but I made it."

"And do you accept ..."

Riven extended his hand as if to shake hands with the Demon. His mom told him to be polite when making new friends. Though maybe he misinterpreted the kind of relationship this was supposed to be. Warriors should always be ready to die, prepared, embracing and accepting death for the inescapable thing it was. "Yeah, we're friends aren't we?" The small boy would smile, offering his glee to Death. Embracing him as one of his allies.

"Acceptance is not friendship..."

"I don't know anyone else waiting my entire life to see what I become, ye? That makes you my friend! I'll show you what I'm made of." His gleeful expression turned serious, devious, as he touched the demon. Dissolving into its robed form and twisting through the shadows. His eyes opened on the dojo floor, the sapphire blue tints were illuminated, water bouncing off of them like rain on a windshield. He looked upward. The lamps were lit, his breathing was heavy. Super heavy, but his heart was lightened.

★★★★★ COMPLETE! First Virtue Integrity

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

• Sink, into the floor. He felt the weight leave his body and he sank again, eyes closed. It was different this time, he found himself falling through water. By the time he had opened them he was submerged in the depths of the ocean. Vast, wide, he was being consumed by its immensity.

"Huh .." he spoke abruptly before clamping his mouth shut. Was he trying to drown? No water came into his lungs, into his nose. He released his mouth, and drew a breath. It was air, yet he could see all of the water. The bubbles escaped his lips, the sizeable whales in the distance. His hands slipped through the water, little traction. Until the blue reflected from the surface faded to black.

A light broke through the shadows, and he found himself hovering before the Sun. White stars he would normally see in the night sky were being eaten by the power of the star before him. To his back, his shadow cast on the Earth in its rotation. His shadow was huge, immense, casting over the entire planet. He stared, noticing his shadow was getting smaller... Or the Earth was getting larger ... Or he was heading towards it at an extreme pace.

He touched down in tall grass. The grass stretched over his head, he couldn't see beyond it. he could hear things, the blades rustling against one another as the wind blew. He was really small wasn't he, the grass on the planet he lived on was bigger than him. Oceans that dove deeper than he could ever tread. The vast universe, even his shadow had so much more potential for growth. Of all the things that were, that brought him into fruition. he was the smallest, would he fight against that.

Was being small such a bad thing, not that he could think of. He already understood how small he was, how there were no expectations of him. He never thought he was better than anyone else, but feeling so small hurt a little. Was it jealousy, at how large and powerful other things were compared to himself. A tear rolled down his cheek, caught by a blade of grass and lose among the shades of green. "Yeah, I accept." His body pulsed, his watery aura shoving itself from his form. His eyes opened in the dojo, illuminated again and dried. The tears had withered before they ever touched the ground.

"I'll quell it yeah, then we ca' keep goin."

He rose to his feet, hobbling here and there. He would practice more later probably. How long had he been meditating for?

"A day?!"

★★★★★ COMPLETE! Second Virtue Respect

Misujage

Saint

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image

• Sheathe, stillness. His feet positioned, hand on the hilt of his blade. He dashed, chakra igniting his feet as he crossed the expanse, he could feel himself becoming faster. faster, and faster still. His blade resonated with chakra and he swiped at the test dummy. A clean diagonal cut, the dummy fell to pieces, leaving behind it an assortment of bundled straw that fell to the ground. He sheathed the sword and winced in pain as if he was going to be hit by someone for what he did. "Ma bad."

"Oh ... I was apposed ta use a training sword ..."

★★★★★ COMPLETE! Flowing Stance [ Nagareru Shisei ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Phantom Rush [ Yūrei no Zenshin ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Phantom Blade [ Yūrei no Ha ]

Alright, he had the wooden sword, so he probably wouldn't destroy anything this time. Maybe ... who knows. Okay, the starting stance, good got it. Go. He combined them, the demonic chakra of this form, and the heavenly glow of Reiken no Michi to achieve his avatar like state. He flowed from where he stood and vanished, appearing beneath the dummy, a single thrust upward was all it took to send the thing airborne. His sword radiated revels of black and white, slashing at the sky above him and piercing the doll. With a thud it struck the ground, without a proper sword it didn't break apart, but he had pushed the wooden sword too far and it fell apart.

"Aw mans, imma get in trubbles!" he kicked dirt over the broken wood and instead of fretting was gonna go and get another.

★★★★★ COMPLETE! Spirit's Rising [ Seishin no Jōshō ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Spirit Assault [ Senshin no Totsugeki ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Reaper Death Slash [ Shinigami no Shi Kiri ]

As he was running back into the Dojo to get another sword he noticed the Sun ... it was harshening. Turning black? What was that? He stared upward at the spectacle through a partial shield made by his hand. That wasn't normal was it ... The Demon within him feeling unsafe, triggered itself. His feet spread a thick blue fog that encompassed his form. Wary, relentlessly of the coming danger. Like a lighthouse, his eyes peered out through the fog, illuminating his position. One. Two. Three. His blade ripped the fog aside with swift successive strikes until his glowing aura absolved the demon of its usage. he watched the Sun some more. "Changin tha Sun huh, gotta be plenny strong ta do dat."

★★★★★ COMPLETE! Haunting Attack: Triple Slash [ Wasurerarenai Kōgeki: San no Kiri ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Haunting Attack: Crashing Oni [ Wasurerarenai Kōgeki: Hakai Oni ]
                          ☆ BONUS! Tengu Assault [ Tengu Kogeki ] | Rank X | Complex

[exit]

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  The small, petite, fragile looking young woman had slowly walked her way into what her father deemed was going to be the most useful she's ever been. His words at times did discourage her but she knew better than to act on any of his words in any manner. She had to learn that the hard way many years ago and for once she was going to be of use to the family name. So she would just have to go with the flow for now right? So that way she could possibly earn her name from her father once she was able to prove her worth. With that thought in mind Senshoku would look around the area absentmindedly taking in everything around her waiting for whatever was supposed to happen here.
                                                  User Image

◆¦CHAKRA| 100 / 100x ◆¦STAMINA| 100 / 100x ◆¦STRENGTH| 0x ◆¦SPEED| 0x ◆¦AGILITY| 0x ◆¦ENDURANCE| 0

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 3:11 pm
╒════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
Poor Hotaru's honor, ruined by wretched kin, couldn't put his clan together again

╘════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
User Image

「 C K R A : :x3,000 // 3,000 」 tab 「 S T M : :x3,500 // 3,500 」 tab 「 X P : :xN/A 」 tab 「 両 : :xN/A 」
    tab 「 Zaishin 」 tab 「 A-rank Instructor 」 tab 「 Seiryu」 tab 「 Buki / Bloodline 」 tab 「 Suiton / Raiton 」

"I'm not opposed to sending out a group to scout things out, but I don't want word of this to reach the Shogun. He's had enough on his plate with everything that's happened today. That being said, I'm not convinced about his story. We both know what lines that northeastern path." A pale-skinned, tall swordsman with blue-tinged dark hair was speaking to another man near the front entrance of the dojo. He was busy scribbling away something onto the clipboard in his hands, smoke subtly billowing out from the cigarette between the fingers on his right hand. After passing the board over to his companion. Said companion proudly wore the crest of the Seinaru Enjo clan on his back.

"Ahaha, you think he got caught up in that mess, do you? It would explain the wild story, but there's still the matter of his injuries. Hallucinogenic flora wouldn't cause that." Gloved hands kept the clipboard close to his chest when then flam clansman retorted. The small, pleasant smile affixed to his features appeared permanent, as if nothing ever threw him off.

With another drag from his cigarette, the pale-skinned swordsman exhaled out a puff of azure smoke made up of chakra. He watched it for a moment as if it'd contain any answers, letting it waft through the air for a while before he waved it off with his hand. "There are plenty of places to fall along the mountain path. Maybe that was the case. Or perhaps he lost to a deserter along the way and wished to preserve his dignity. Either way, I doubt it was the fault of yokai. The artifact he carried was chock full of spiritual resin. It's like a drug to them - it drives them crazy. A yokai would have torn him limb from l-"

"Hotaru-san!" The other man interjected sharply, gesturing towards the new arrival with a subtle movement of his head. Neither of them was sure of when the quiet girl entered, but they knew the topics of injured samurai and missing relics weren't appropriate for any random passerby to hear. "It seems like you have a guest. I'll go ahead and put together a sufficient group to scout things out." Gone was any of the panic or urgency previously found in his tone. He bowed politely to his companion and nodded towards the new arrival with his static smile, then made his way past Senshoku to leave.

Things were silent for a moment after that - borderline awkward. It didn't help that the new arrival wasn't exactly an outgoing conversationalist. In that time, Hotaru examined her with his eyes efficiently. Respectfully, with all the techniques of an instructor. At the apex of the offputting atmosphere, he laughed dryly, meeting her eyes with an expression of disdain. Amusement was also present, but it could come off as more patronizing than anything else. "I'm the instructor of this dojo, Hotaru Seiryu. While I assist in multiple capacities, my primary goal is to mold civilians into warriors capable of being chosen by our Shogun, Lord Kinryu. Assuming you're here for that, I have my work cut out for me. You look like you've never held steel in your life. So...is that why you're here. Is the path of combat one you're set on?"

The Firefly in the Meadow
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  The frail woman would be absentmindedly looking around the place until she heard someone shout. Her eyes gazing over at the two individuals across the distance as she hadn't a clue who they were. As one walked past her she took in his features and nodded to him politely. This was before her eyes snapped to the other pale man within the room. Upon hearing the man speak to her and take his words in and truly understanding what he was saying she felt no ill will coming from him. Or at least she didn't feel it from him if there was any to be had. She blinked a few times awkwardly at the man and nodded to his question. Quickly revealing that she may indeed not have the ability to talk.
                                                  User Image

◆¦CHAKRA| 100 / 100x ◆¦STAMINA| 100 / 100x ◆¦STRENGTH| 0x ◆¦SPEED| 0x ◆¦AGILITY| 0x ◆¦ENDURANCE| 0

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Tenshuyami
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Kura Hari █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Kura was not happy to be here, but the Distant Sun Quarter was the best place, the only place even, to do some last-minute training to brush up on her skills. The place had everything she needed to complete her training before finally attempting to graduate into an Okappiki. Not that she cared about serving this stupid city though, at least not in the way those so obsessed with their ways of Bushido would. She was no samurai, and would never be one due to her commoner status, but at the very least she could gain some additional freedoms and privileges by graduating. That was why it was important she take as much advantage of the facilities available to her as possible, despite her distaste for the types of people she found herself surrounded by whenever she came. Knowing the importance of it didn't stop her from glaring balefully at the guards as she walked through the entrance though. At least they remained quiet this time, and didn't call her a Yokai. "You guys were all bark no bite last time, and now you can't even bark. To call you dogs would be an insult to them," she laughs, not worried in the least about what their reaction would be as she finds a quiet corner to train. Unfortunately, she hadn't been blessed enough to be born with a silver spoon in her mouth, so she'd have to train on her own without a personal instructor.

First, her bloodline. It was her pride and joy, representing the cornerstone of her entire fighting style. That made it the single most important thing for her to make sure she mastered at the moment. Putting her hands together to form the needed seal, it was a simple matter to mold her chakra in the way required to form the two glass mirrors that took shape on either side of her. She... then proceeded by applying a small amount of chakra to make the mirrors reflect the light that shone into the building through the windows. Said light shined directly into the eyes of a nearby swordsman busy honing their craft, causing him to yelp as he stumbled to the ground midswing. Kura felt great pleasure in that moment as she made no attempt to hide her uproarious laughter, voice echoing against the halls of their academy.
Hall of Mirrors | Rank E
Refraction of Light | Rank E

Perfect. That was actually pretty easy. Next, she wanted to try something else before moving on to some of her katon ninjutsu. She remembered reading in a scroll her mother owned that it was possible to make these mirrors able to magnify jutsu, increasing their strength should one fire a ninjutsu through them. She wanted to try that so, walking around so that both stood before her in a line, she formed the handseal she recalled from the scroll. It took a minute for her to get the feeling down, but in no time at all the mirror closest to her became two way, allowing her to see right through it to the other one.
Magnify [ Kakudai ] | Rank X

Okay, now to give it a shot. She'd used this jutsu before and it seemed weak then. If this mirror really could magnify it, then it should end up packing a bit more firepower. Forming the handseal she focused her chakra, letting it build inside her body until- "OW! Son of a b***h, that hurt." She yelled out, cursing repeatedly as she jumped up and down on the spot. As soon as she changed her chakra into the fire element, she had burned herself. Damn it all, but she forgot just how easy it was to hurt herself by accident with fire jutsu if she wasn't careful about it. She tried again, this time making sure to be more careful. She formed the seal, focused her chakra, and before long there were two small fireballs floating around her. Gesturing, she directed them through the two-way mirror before her.
Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
Fire Release: Fox Fire [ Katon: Kitsunebi) ] | Rank X

The fireballs shot through the mirror. It was impossible to see the exact moment it happened, but by the time they came out the other side they were flying with more speed and force than before, the fireballs even looking to be a bit larger in size. Kura laughed as they hit the other mirror bouncing right off to come flying back at her. Uh oh. Quickly, she put her hands together into another seal before she could get hit by her own attack, forcing them to reflect once again... as well as making a copy!? Now there were four of them! Why did she do that? She didn't mean to do that! It was a mistake. A blunder! And now all four of the fireballs were ping-ponging back and forth between the mirrors, increasing in speed with each bounce. Eventually one of them had to give, and thankfully it was the mirror farthest from her, the glass shattering into many tiny pieces that came tumbling down as the fireballs followed through before quickly fizzling out of existence.
Reflect [ Terikeasu ] | Rank X | Supplemental Action
Refract [ Ripakuto ] | Augment

Well, at least this presented a good opportunity. The broken shards of glass slowly floated towards her, ready to be used for another technique. Kura turned to face a training dummy and, using her chakra, gathered them into a ball in front of her. It was a simple jutsu, so she quickly shot the ball as blast of glass shards towards the dummy. Just before the the blast could hit it though she formed another seal, causing her sole remaining mirror to blink out of existence from its current spot and reappear in front of the mirror, shielding it from harm. The mirror itself did, however, shatter upon impact, for she made sure not to accidentally use Reflect OR Refract against it. Silly her.
Glass Shuriken [ Garasu Shuriken ] | Rank X
Relocate [ Iten Suru ] | Rank E

Mission(s) Completed:

Title: Learn 5 bloodline techniques
Impact: Local
Information: Kura has taken the first major step in her training.

E-Rank ▌Ninjutsu - Genjutsu ▌Academy Student
Chakra: 100/100 | | Stamina: 100/100

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Inventory

Techniques Used

Current Active Techniques

Cooldowns

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
• The user is able to combine their ninjutsu and genjutsu together for one action by using the ninjutsu as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down.
• Ninjutsu fired through the two-way mirrors augmented by the Magnify technique can be increased by [2] ranks thrice per battle. Also, the Hari can double a technique with the Refract technique without the rank drop and shattering of the mirror once per battle.
• Genjutsu with sight as the primary sense are [1] rank cheaper to cast.
• Ninjutsu and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:16 am

Well this was quite a productive training session so far. Kura wasn't done yet, as there was still plenty more to cover and she wasn't about to attempt graduation unprepared. A few more simple katon jutsu to start off with might be a nice warm up. Hehe, get it? Damn, she was funny.

She decided to start with one called the cinder technique. It was a bit simple. Kind of weak and only really good for pulling pranks if she was being honest. She was a fan of pranks though, and even though it was weak she could see how it could be used in battle. Whilte it wasn't something that could deal that much damage, Kura figured most people might freak out a bit at seeing their clothing randomly light on fire, and it was also an easy way to set off any paper bombs placed in advance. She snapped her fingers and watched as a spark of fire appeared a few feet in front of her. Piece of cake.
Cinder Technique [ Tanebi no Jutsu ] | Rank E

This next one was just rude, which was why she loved it. Kura clapped her hands together, gathering fire chakra into the palms of her hands. She opened her palms then, pointing them forward towards the wall. A bright flash of light shot out that would have temporarily blinded anyone who gazed upon it.
Veil Technique [ Fukumen no Jutsu ] | Rank E

And now it was time for the first of many jutsu that would involve her spitting fire. Finally, something that could do a bit more damage. Kura formed the handseal required for the jutsu, molding the fire chakra in her lungs. She was especially careful during her application of chakra not to burn herself this time, for she could only assume that burning her lungs would be even less pleasant than the previous experience. Exhaling, she watched with glee as a burst of fire shot forth from her mouth. She kept it up for a bit just for the fun of it before eventually getting bored and deciding to move on to something else.
Flare Technique[ Shoumeidan no Jutsu ] | Rank E

These next jutsu would be a bit more on the boring side to the lack of fire. They were still necessary, however, so Kura decided to just suck it and give them a shot. Nut up or shut up, as they say. That didn't mean she wasn't going to rush through them to get to what she would view as a reward, her Genjutsu. She formed the seal needed for this next jutsu before, in a puff of smoke, standing in the same spot where she had been was instead that super attractive blonde girl she'd seen on the way here! She assumed she could see how in the future the transformation jutsu was something that she could have... fun with.
Transformation Technique [ Henge no Jutsu ] | Rank E

She could especially see how it would be fun to combine the transformation jutsu with a clone she decided as, in another puff of smoke, she once again took on her own appearance. Although, maybe not this next clone she was creating. The one that now stood before her was completely intangible after all. Still probably a decent distraction in the heat of a battle though.
Clone Technique [ Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank E

Now for a two for one! Kura faced the nearest wall, applying chakra to the bottom of her feet. Stepping towards it, she took a deep breath and... started walking up the wall! This wasn't one she had used very often, so she was glad she was able to get it on the first try. Of course she could though. She was awesome. Either way, she kept walking up until eventually she was on the ceiling, her head twisting... up? to look down towards the floor. In the very next moment, if someone had been watching her, they would have almost seen her vanish right before their eyes only to reappear on the floor. Shunshin was a fun one, but limited. The speed it allowed her to move at was incredible, but it was unfortunately not something she could just spam in combat. Perhaps with the right implant she could make better use of it? She wasn't sure. There were so many bloodlines out there for the taking after all.
Act of Tree Climbing [ Kinobori no Waza ] | Rank X
Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D

Now Kura could finally focus on what she really wanted to train, genjutsu. There were several options for her to choose from, and if she tried to learn every single E-rank genjutsu there was out there she would likely be here all day. She decided to pick just a few, making sure they were ones that would work well with her bloodline. Speaking of her bloodline, she started first sitting in a kneeling position, creating a single mirror to stand before her. This would help in putting herself under genjutsu, since as much as she would love to using it on other people here would be crossing a line that wouldn't be ignored. The girl would like to avoid that target on her back, thank you very much.

This first one wasn't particularly strong, but it was certainly distracting. The use of a handseal wasn't necessary thanks to the existence of the mirror. All Kura had to do was look directly into it, and suddenly the world around her was awash with bright, annoying colors constantly changing at random. It quickly became a bit stressful, so she putan immediate end to the jutsu by placing her hands in a seal to kai out of it.
Psychedelic [ Saikederikku ]
Release [ Kai ] | Rank X

Time for another genjutsu. Wow as much as she wanted to train these all this training was starting to get old. After this next few she wanted to be done, so she could move on to completing the E-rank missions required of her before attempting graduation. "Ugh, this is so frustrating." Okay, ow. that hurt her ears. Seriously, this would be good to use against an opponent but that really hurt. She immediately kai''d out of the genjutsu before she could mistakenly say something else and really deafen herself.
Thunder Voice Technique [ Hekireki Koe no Jutsu ]

This last genjutsu she would be working one was something that would be pretty useful. Since her fighting style involved creating and using several mirrors to deflect her opponent's ninjutsu back at them while also strengthening her own, taking away their peripheral vision would be quite annoying. She would know, because right now she was surprised by how much she could feel her heart racing at the loss of it. Wow, you never really knew how much you appreciated something until you didn't have it huh? She kai'd immediately, dispelling the genjutsu.
Closed Sight [ Shimaru Shikaku ]

Mission(s) Completed:

Title: The basic of basics
Information: Boring but necessary, Kura learned the most basic E-rank techniques that all academy students should master.

Stats

Inventory

Techniques Used

Cooldowns

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers
• The user is able to combine their ninjutsu and genjutsu together for one action by using the ninjutsu as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down.
• Ninjutsu fired through the two-way mirrors augmented by the Magnify technique can be increased by [2] ranks thrice per battle. Also, the Hari can double a technique with the Refract technique without the rank drop and shattering of the mirror once per battle.

Quote:

BlackJack1995

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:05 am

Kura felt like she was ready now. Her training wasn't completed by any means, but she was certain it was enough for her to graduate. Unfortunately... the next part wasn't going to be as much fun. The academy demanded that she complete some 'missions' which ultimately just boiled down to providing them free labor. Bah! It was a waste of time, but there was no helping it. She stretched as she stood up from her spot on the floor, not paying much attention as she walked away from the mirror as it began to crumble to shards of glass. The glass, being made from her chakra, would disappear soon anyways, so while she was planning on cleaning up the mess she'd left behind including the scorch marks from practicing her fire jusu, she didn't see the point in wasting her time sweeping up glass that wouldn't even exist anymore by the time she went to dispose of it.

Cleaning that mess up took a while. By the time Kura finished she had grown bored, so decided to have some fun with a dummy and a few kunai and shuriken she found lying around. Honestly... her aim wasn't that great. She had gotten better since the last time she practiced, but not by much. Oh well. Aim didn't matter when you were throwing bigass fireballs at people, right? That was how she'd justify it for now at least, but she reminded herself that she would have to continue practicing her aim in the future. Who knows, it might save her life one day?

While she was practicing her aim, Kura was approached by another academy student. She had to hold back her sneer when first speaking to him but soon discovered that, much like herself, he wasn't one of those noble brats. That was good at least, but what did he want with her? The boy ended up asking her if she would train with him, as he had some taijutsu moves he wanted to work on. Kura wasn't all that good at taijutsu to be honest, but she ended up having an even better idea. One that would benefit both of them. She actually needed to pull out her clan's scroll to find it, but she did find the jutsu that would help. A glass clone that could be created to counter a taijutsu fighter's attack with a copy of it. It would help her out with her biggest weakness and give the boy something to train against at the same time. A win-win situation to be sure!
Look in the Mirror [ Kagami o miru ] | Rank X

After training with the boy, Kura spotted an opportunity that she just simply could not ignore. A group of the noble brats she hated so much picking on some kid. Now, a better person than her would have found some way to break up the fight without the need for further violence. Kura Hari was not a bad person per say, but she certainly wasn't good enough to do that. By the time she was through with those snot-nosed brats they were having trouble picking their bloody forms up off the ground. This... counted as making the academy a better place right? Yeah, she was just going to go ahead and say that it did. This totally counted as an E-rank mission. One-hundred-percent. Yup.

Still, maybe she should get out of here. Guards were coming, and she knew from prior experience whose side they would take. So, with a gleeful cackle, she ran from the scene of the crime to go see and find if there was something she could do in the city instead. She was getting bored of this place anyways.

/exit

Missions Completed:

Title: Clean the classroom
Information: Kura cleaned up the mess left behind after her training.

Title: Target practice
Information: Kura practiced her aim with kunai and shuriken. She is not very good at it.

Title: I guess I'll help this kid
Information: Kura helped a fellow academy student train his taijutsu while learning a new clan technique in the process.

Title: A kid's being bullied? Finally, an excuse to knock some brats out!
Information: A kid was being bullied, so Kura took their bullies out. It was cathartic to say the least.

Stats

Inventory

Techniques Used

Cooldowns

Status Effects
- None

Modifiers

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:04 am
User Image
Nobunaga Hideyoshi Seinaro Enjo
Nobunaga’s return to the Distant Sun Quarter dojo was not without notice. Other Zaishin warriors would judge his lack of armor and his unusual aura. Unlike the academies of shinobi villages, the samurai dojo was not equipped with many amenities for learning ninjutsu or genjutsu. Rather, it was more designed for taijutsu and bukijutsu training. If Nobunaga sought to learn any of these techniques he’d have to rely on his learnings and some of the borrowed scrolls he took from Arashigakure while he stayed there. That included the memories of watching shinobi training at the academy in Arashigakure.

The shinobi in the villages outside of Zaishin had some basic jutsu that every shinobi needed to learn. It was these techniques that he had called over other samurai to watch him. Even if they had a negative opinion of such secrets, he had advised knowing the enemy and their workings was far more valuable. In truth, Nobunaga had hoped this knowledge might spread. Starting with the base techniques, he would show them his practice of the Clone Jutsu. Forming the necessary Ram to Snake to Tiger handseals, and using his chakra, Nobunaga demonstrated a clone made of his own.

Moving on to the next technique he recalled, the Transformation Jutsu, he would use the following handseals: Dog to Boar to Ram. Then using his chakra, the samurai ninjutsu enthusiast had transformed into the visage of a pretty kunoichi he had met beyond the mountains. Practicing this 2 more times, he would transform into the samurai that watched him and seemed to continue training. A unique jutsu, it didn't seem to be that useful for samurai that fought honorably and not from the shadows.

The final of the Big Three basic jutsu would be the Substitution Jutsu. In truth, this technique had been the defeat of many of the samurai Seizen sent to their deaths. Using various objects in the room from katanas to pieces of samurai armor, Nobunaga proceeded to use handseals. His hands would rapidly move from Tiger to Boar to Ox to Dog, and finally Snake. In a poof of smoke and moving swiftly, he would switch places with these pieces after asking a samurai in the dojo to honorably strike at him.

Making sure to be able to actually move at great speed, Nobunaga knew he had to learn the Body Flicker Jutsu. Many samurai could not comprehend how the shinobi closed distances and also evaded them so easily. This technique was the secret to such speed and agility. With only a single handseal: Tiger, Nobunaga would demonstrate this ability. His movement was so fast that it shocked the samurai in the dojo. They wondered what this ability might do to improve their bukijutsu combat and some of the samurai would practice it.

Next Nobunaga would refer to the scrolls he borrowed, so that he could learn to climb on surfaces as the shinobi he had seen did. Chakra control was a concept he was not familiar with, but he knew some of the advanced bukijutsu styles relied on it. Fixing his chakra to his feet, the scroll emphasized not using hands. As he tried climbing, he found himself sliding down multiple times before figuring out the trick to it. Too much chakra would send one off the wall, whereas too little resulted in losing grip.

Following the Tree Climbing technique, Nobunaga knew learning the Surface Walking jutsu was critical. He had seen many shinobi walking on water, which also had surprised the samurai in battles near Tanigakure. Like the Tree Climbing art, Surface Walking was even more advanced. Unlike the constant chakra emitted for the Tree Climbing, the chakra amount changed constantly making this far more challenging. However, after falling into a nearby pond a couple times, Nobunaga was walking on the water like the shinobi.

Finally of the basic shinobi techniques there was a concept of genjutsu. Techniques that use illusions to disrupt the mind. Those were particularly lethal to the samurai whom had yet to face such strong illusion based techniques. While Yokai had something similar, the genjutsu of shinobi was more specific. While he could not have a genjutsu cast on him, he had a clan member that possessed similar illusion chakra to do it him. Using the Release jutsu, he was able to jut chakra into his mind just like the scroll prescribed. It freed him of the illusion.

Next, Nobunaga would learn some Katon jutsu. As a Seinaro Enjo, he had a natural affinity for Katon as it was. Of these techniques, he would start with the Cinder Jutsu. Quite literally, snapping ones fingers, a spark would be made. Following this demonstration in the scroll, Nobunaga would snap and use the Katon chakra to form a spark. He would do this a couple more times to demonstrate his knowledge.

Following that jutsu, he would learn the Flame-Resistance training. Not being damaged by ones own jutsu made sense. Using the Cinder Jutsu, he would burn himself lightly allowing his body to get used to Katon that he created. After some time, his body would acclimate and he no longer was able to harm himself when using Katon jutsu. That was a pretty big benefit to the fire wielding samurai that Nobunaga was.

Switching to Doton, Nobunaga would learn the Earth Military Movement jutsu. Forming a handseal, he would enter the earth and use his chakra to submerge. He found himself swimming in the earth easily. This was almost as easy as it was for him to learn Katon jutsu. Smiling, Nobunaga knew his samurai peers had to be interested in ninjutsu by now. It was hard not to be given its great value.

Finally, Nobunaga wanted to actually learn some samurai fighting skills. Of those, he was most interested in the Reiken no Michi. At his current power level, he knew he would only be able to unlock the First Virtue: Integrity. Beginning with his training, he believed it would be best to borrow a katana and practice swinging the blade. Using a training dummy, he would swing the blade vertically and then horizontally a few times. Then, he would spin his body and move with the blade. (1/5)

His training would evolve into the Reiken no Michi now by manipulating chakra. He meditated first, on the notion that one must accept death as an old friend. No longer should one fight to live, but rather know that it is something that can and may come at any time. This truth was already realized by Nobunaga when he witnessed the deaths of his comrades at Tanigakure. Then using the chakra now infused around the blade, he began molding the spirit weapon in the katana’s shape. (2/5)

Moving into more advanced training in Reiken no Michi, he continued to form the spirit weapon around the katana. He swung with more ferocity now as well as precision, as he felt the chakra now releasing more easily. His eyes changed color and he possessed a faint glow. It was clearly working as he continued practicing the 1st Virtue. Reiken no Michi would prove to be his core bukijutsu style in earnest. (3/5)

Finally returning the katana, Nobunaga believed that he had enough training to create a spiritual weapon in likeness to a katana without the blade. Focusing his chakra control and all of the training he had done previously, he now glowed with a more defined cloak of chakra, and his blade formed. A true spirit weapon. Swinging the blade and impacting the training dummy, he hit with greater force than a katana alone could do. And now a faint afterimage of the katana would show on each swing. (4/5)

Doing as he had done previously, Nobunaga decided to wrap up his training of the Reiken no Michi. He formed another chakra spirit blade and his glow was perfected now akin to his eyes. Following and embracing the 1st Virtue, he would swing horizontally, vertically, and the spirit weapon left behind afterimages. It was a beautiful realization that he had completed the training. But this was only the start of his journey with the Reiken no Michi which would need training at each stage. (5/5)

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Okkapiki
Ninja Classes: Bukijutsu-Bukijutsu
Kekkai Genkai: Seinaro Enjo
Elements: Fire Style - Katon, Earth Style - Doton

Chakra Reserve: 100
Stamina Reserve: 100
Status Effects:

• Strength ► 1
• Speed ► 0
• Agility ► 0
• Endurance ► 1

Ryo: 両0
Inventory:
↳N/A

Techniques and Activations:

Profile Link: [x]

Choom Ron-Ron

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:31 pm
User Image
Nobunaga Hideyoshi Seinaro Enjo
Something seemed to call Nobunaga to Tetsujo. Even though he had yet been promoted from the academy ranking, a warrior's spirit and an adventurer's heart beckoned him. What would come of this was left to be seen.

[Exit to🏯 || Tetsujo: The Iron Castle [Shogun's Office]]

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Okkapiki
Ninja Classes: Bukijutsu-Bukijutsu
Kekkai Genkai: Seinaro Enjo
Elements: Fire Style - Katon, Earth Style - Doton

Chakra Reserve: 100
Stamina Reserve: 100
Status Effects: