Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Bacchus Parade [Night of the Rice Queens] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:05 am
User Image

“There are many gorgeous women out among the world. You can go anywhere and find that exotic temptation that enrapture the eyes fit for a fruit right out from the forbidden garden. Their curvaceous lumps, their vivacious lips; inviting to any man or woman who would have them. These aren't this kind of women though. They traded their courtesy for glamor with looks that can unamusedly kill with mundane malaise, their knees knotted, their cankles aching and their vocals folded. So, I asked myself “What can I do to have them be the queen of the crops? Well, Mississippi had the right idea and so, we got the best Fashion Fair and Payless money could buy and for the reluctant, we melted down some Crayola and watered down Tuscan Leather.

Every Mardi Gras and Saint Patrick's Day, they come out in full bloom with their bright orange displays and their floats and the first thing I'm stuck wondering is did the laws of gravity be defied or are we all being pulled into their gravitational pull because these ladies are gorgeous. They're basic...but gorgeous. So when coming to Japan, the first thing I wanted this dimly imaginative place to understand is all walks of life, from the freaks to the geeks, the slim to the rotund and the glamorous to the Nightmare from Crenshaw Heights.

Rice Queens are what we will call them. We set them up on their float and make these mothers, grandmothers and those in between feel good about their flaws and their looks and place them on display for many to see for one night only. You have to understand...tonight, we celebrate these hoes cause nobody else will.”

~Dannis Haughton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:58 am
EVENT

Mad Gator Dash!

Information: Welcome to the Bacchus Parade, where the bands come to dance and the spirits are ran high. Like the real deal, this Mardi Gras mock up is known to get a little wild. Pair it with Treks and a disaster is bound or occur. As a result, the ATP are constantly watching, but that doesn't mean some fun can he had and that's just what will happen. There's a tradition here known to some as the Princess Dash but in the grand scheme of it, what with all the Floats in motion that are designed to resemble Gators and Crocodiles, most call it the Mad Gator Dash and that's where it gets interesting. Your objective is to get one of the Rice Queens to the front of the parade while not touching the actual ground itself. Some skate off of those extravagant floats, but be careful. Their jaws can open forth animatronically and either help you or hinder you.

Keep in mind, if you fall to the ground, it's not the end, but Rumor has it the Rumble Regalia has a means of whisking you right back to the start. Not to worry though; You still get a prize for all your hard work. If you get out of bounds past the barricades where many spectators are watching, worry not for another surprise is in store. Just worry about reacting fast enough to the surprise of not seeing it.

Goal: Get this heavy Rice Queen to their Float at the front of the parade before it starts. Ten Post Turns from Each Team will determine the Winner. Teams can sabotage one another, such as knocking the Princess they're carrying out of their clutches, tripping one of the Gator heads that can either aid or hinder or of course come up with some crafty means to ensure other teams land on the lava, errr...ground. When that happens, a rush of wind instantly jets you back to the start: A makeshift ramp of a Gator's tail. This Gator Float comes with a freebie, but you only get one:

Spring!: Landing on this Gator's head will jettison you upwards into the sky. What you do from there is now up to you. It's just as simple as that.

Gator Heads are determined by you. Choosing to land on one means you must ping me for an effect Roll. There will be Six effects not counting the basic Spring effect the first Gator Float has.

Prize:
1st Place: 30 SP
2nd Place: 15 SP
Third Place: 10 SP
To teams Fourth and Below: 5 SP

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am
Time: 8:00 PM
Conditions: Roads sleeked with rain; slight winds.
Pathway: Long Street with one Tunnel. Barricades are set around with the ATP monitoring if things get too out of hand.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:28 am
User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 70
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke walked towards the event and sat down. The event seemed a bit odd but he figured it wpuld be a good work out. He arrived a bit early and sighed lightly as he waited for more people to show up. A dash was always fun plus he enjoyed parades and viewed this as a bonus to ride a float and see them afterwards. He wondered who wpuld join.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢bacchus parade.
「My company is」⇢ no one
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  

iiCrimsonR0se

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:41 am
User Image
xKomaru Estelle

Komaru scoots into the scene! He rolls down, excited to see the parade in his treks, all the while sending frequent selfies to Celia. He came dressed in a pretty nice white dress, perfect for an occasion like this one. There seemed to be a theme of gators which confused him pretty bad though it's not like that would be the strangest thing from another culture to experience. God help if anybody visited France.

The cute boy plopped down on a bench with her ATs and would watch as people went by before another person caught his eye. With black...or was that dark blue? ANyway, it was kinda cute. With that head of hair of his and how heroic he looked and- HE HAS ATs! Maru waved his petite arms at the lad, doing his best to wave to him and then point to his own pair. This meant they could be besties, right?

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 215 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Ring

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 70 ] xx Strength: [ 70 ] xx Stamina: [ 55 ] xx Jump: [ 20 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 45 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 62.5 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 37.5 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

iiCrimsonR0se
                                                                                  konaustin
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:50 pm

User Image
      User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Familiar footfalls approach from behind. Gadget turns, meeting his eyne and her ardent gaze softens to something between wonder and worship. Tension-riddled shoulders release, she hadn't realized she was holding her breath, but worried concern creases his brow. Was it guilt that nestles in her chest? At first, she says nothing, trying to find the words, and they eventually come, albeit laggard.

"Aidon... I have something to tell you. I'm pre-?!"

A loud horn sounded, promptly calling her focused attention in its general direction. The Bacchus Parade properly commenced the yearly warm up despite the evening's rain shower, now the neon lights and vibrant displays were mirrored upon the wet ground, truly dazzling if one took the time to keenly observe it.

Hellbent; Heaven Sent. Gadget veers fixation to eagerly awaiting visage. "Oh! Right, right! Sorry.... As I was saying, I'm pretty sure they are all out of those Takoyaki balls you wanted." Mirthful smirk ignites cherub mien, tilting as her hand cants. The lavender tresses dewy, glistening when fractured light catches within and sheds golden rays, luminescent against gilded laurels restive as a makeshift crown. A juxtaposition to sporting attire of black yoga pants and an oversized hoodie.

"Heh. Or maybe," graciously she acclimates herself inside his personal bubble, push met with pull; ebb met with flow. "We couldddddd~ Do the Mad Gator Dash." The insinuation of wanton desires sway on wiggling brows, yet she jests, for now.

"Come on! Let's see who's in the area around our rank."

With a mobile device in hand, she considers two and sends the twain a message through the network:

MESSAGE SENT: Mad Gator Dash. You down? Meet by Colonel Sanders for dets if so. -G

The wait inevitably ensued.

xxxxUser Image
                                                          ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                                ACC: 25 [---]
                                                                STR: 75 [---]
                                                                STA: 50 [---]
                                                                JMP: 20 [---]
                                                                AIR: 47.5
                                                                WEAR: 00%

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:34 pm
    User Image

• The smell of fried chicken wafted around him, even through the dampened air he could smell fresh poultry dipped in hot oils that made him...almost gag. Teeth met the soft end of a cigarette as he would attempt to mask the stench of the fried food behind him, the smell of tobacco rolled through his nose and purged the unsavory wet and fried smell that had plagued him.

The lone male was waiting at the side of the....well they called it a restaurant, but it was more like a pit for the lazy and or poor depending on who one asked. A text had made his phone sing prior and here he was seeking out the only female he knew more by her a** then her name...not that it was a problem honestly. Narrowing his vision as he glanced about for the familiar asset that marked the woman he'd soon spot it with the ever present male she almost kept on a leash.

An eased approach as he walked forward thumb and forefinger pressed into the butt of the cancer stick as he held it down low and away from the other two, "You called?" he questioned politely with a...friendly as a grin he could muster. He really hated to get wet, but it was in the name of having some fun at the festival without getting drop dead drunk, could have been worse right?

ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ... ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ...

ACC: 50 [---]
                                                              STR: 20 [---]
                                                              JMP: 50 [---]
                                                              AIR: 35
                                                              WEAR: 0%

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

ccuppajo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 pm

User Image
          User Image
                                                    • It is said foolishness and stupidity are siblings borne from the same womb... but any man who thought wolfish world eater could be chained surely inherited both. Nay, not when Ragnarok was never more than throwing distance away should comically short fuse be catalyzed. For now though... the potential Doomsday is all hugs and smiles.

He comes to sweep soft divinity up, up and away; off her feet and to the bedecked halls of Valhalla itself. However, even the purest of intentions are halted by news made so apparently important based off of first impression. Beatific facade shifts into masque colored fifty shades of outright stunned, extreme conclusions naturally jumped to.

"Wait, are you serious!? There's no way. How..."

Aidon's disbelief was hilarity in the extreme. He'd never pulled out of anything in his life after all. Momma didn't raise a coward. Nevertheless, a cornucopic myriad of emotions strikes true in this instance. Fear first; a healthy amount of it, which was expected. Then came anticipation... was that excitement rearing it's head, even? He had certainly wanted to experience this unique joy at some point in his life; but so soon!?

"Gi Gi; FINISH YOUR GOD DAMN SENTENCE BABE." Sylph branches roughly grasped within their rugged counterparts in an attempt to wrest lilac crowned head free from the clouds.

Gadget's answer was... anticlimactic to say the least, and forced a laugh from starved lungs. Had he forgotten to breathe?

"You are... You're a little ********' shitling, ya know that?"

Head shaken as queen is coronated with a kiss upon the center of unmarred brow. Arm slips around waist nonchalantly in the pinnacle of muscle memory... It had been done many lifetimes over, after all.

"I'm always down. Do I get anything special when we win?"

Of course he would. Libidinous extracurriculars always to be had, the adrenaline fueled high of storm riding proved to be an undeniable spark for cataclysmic chemistry between the couple linked by fickle fates and the threads they manipulated. The irony behind her turning him on literally moments after a pregnancy scare was... Well, it aided in certifying soulforged connection.

The good Colonel's establishment was only a stone's throw away, and Aidon makes temporary absence known before sliding into the lengthy line's front; number of ******** to give about groaned complaints from behind amounting to a wonderous grand total of absolute zero. Fixating verdant forest gaze upon the cashier, simple request is rattled off.

" 'sup. Can I geeettt... a five piece? With some smashed potatoes, and biscuits with honey. OH! Shoot me some of that mac and cheese too."

Varying coins offered in proper payment, it was a short wait before he makes it back to awaiting cherub with their order. "Feel free to pig out; I'm definitely about to. Just don't get too stuffed before we dash!"

Cautionary advice rings in friendly cadence before he tears into hot and greasy deliciousness. The man ate like it was his last meal... for every meal. Shoveling cheese loaded pasta into greedy maw when Alyn made his appearance, attention diverts from the tastebud tickling task at hand.

"Hey. We're just waitin' a couple minutes to see if anybody else shows up."

Mien neutral as the bucket of chicken is tilted in newcomer's direction as obvious offering. Ramrod resemblant frame could surely benefit from the extra calories. Then again... it was probably a considerable advantage, being so lightweight and slight during aerial maneuvers. Maybe that was the reason Aidon maneuvered in the skies with the grace and precision of an oversized potato. Not that it mattered in the grand scheme. A ground based predator was just as lethal as it's heavenbound counterparts; maybe moreso.

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                      Quote:

ACC: 40 [---]
                                                            STR: 60 [---]
                                                            STA: 40 [---]
                                                            JMP: 30 [---]
                                                            AIR: 45

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo

Cor Contritum

X o l u s

Ya boi raz

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:56 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                                Over and done with.

The exit of their objective was followed by an immediate disinterest of further pursuit. A pillar that stood in front of them, an obstacle that could down them with one false stride was a dangerous one; add a secondary power to the fray and watch them fall faster.

Often puppeted by a myriad of frantic and frenzy-inducing fervor; even Sun knew when to call off the hunt, the resources and men weren't worth the war. A maroon streak blurred to life, shaky and unstable before becoming solid matter. Had the pair chosen to venture off in chase of waterfalls then she'd leave them to their own devices, she wasn't going to get swept away by the tide.

A lascivious hunger ravished her stomach and tightened her abdomen. She craved something new. Something fun. Something spontaneous. A thrill that would have her reeling, content with its aftermath. A quick retrace of her steps were in order and for the neon stain that meant a bowing from existence to chase an experience long sought after. Scorched earth lay where she once stood before dispatched air finally took heed of the vacant space and filled it with a sudden updraft.

Doubling back to square one. It'd taken time to find but with some brute force in shuffling through the crowd, the streak blurred into clear visage once more.

And just in time!

The bronzed pair of Herculean proportions were still present, unfortunately for Sun however, they were on their way out; taking the party with them. A pair of scantly clad skanks latched like leeches onto either side of them; and at that moment Sun knew that she wasn't going to be getting that late night phone call. Right eye twitched, half-lidded, the brow opposite of it risen, doing the same. Her jaw was clenched, pearly whites ground in visible bitterness. Could nothing be done to quell her libidinous frustrations?

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!

The quick succession of humbling vibrations eased her bubbling vileness to prevent its overflow. In that instance she'd remembered her lessons. Eyes shut. Inner peace. Solace. Where was that happy thought? One deep breath to calm the mood, shaken not stirred. A second to reinforce the first. Doubts and insecurities swept towards that special corner in the back of her mind never to see the light of day; lest it was during therapy or in a bout of uncontrollable rage.

Her hands unraveled, knuckles relaxed. Her sandy visage dug into her now marked palms, tender, pliable flesh abused by her near skin-ripping talons. Two flexes and a shake rid her of the pain once the adrenaline burnt out. Sun retrieved her phone from its zipped cavity in her puff jacket, her squinting slits focused not on the text but the number whose area code she wasn't even familiar with.
                                                                "Who the ********> She bit lowly. A text from an unknown-unknown that'd known all about her; assuming they hadn't just gotten the wrong number. Something about a Gator Dash and to relocate to a chicken shack to show her interest.

'What the hell is a Gator Dash?'

Curious eyes and a buttoned lip, a thumb tapped a button atop its flank to darken the screen. With her phone slipped away the motionless woman stood listlessly in thought; bony hand brushing over the phone's protective cover in her pocket. The side of her lip curled up and wrinkled, clicking her tongue before sighing callously at the thought.

It wasn't like she had anything else to do.

The aromatic cologne of scalding hot grease and pre-seasoned poultry layered the land with its stink. The abashed neon streak had taken her time arriving, but for most that wait had only been a rough five minutes. Her tresses could be seen standing knee-deep in a lengthy line of customers that coiled around several separated lengths of Velcro rope.

Every now and then her wheeled heels rolled her closer to the front, food in place of fornication. The athlete needed to replenish what she'd lost from the running she did prior; the primary issue with her riding style was its energy consumption, her metabolism bore a hole through her on a daily basis. Sun could eat as much as she wanted and never gain a pound but that never stopped her gut from attaining vengeance with nausea caused by her poor eating decisions; and it wouldn't stop her from challenging it with fast food fried chicken.

Nubile fingertips etched across the surface of her velvet mane, other hand diligently strummed its digits across the screen of her phone in reply to the message sent by someone whose sole clue to their identity was G. A befuddling situation played mostly out of curiosity.

MESSAGE SENT:
                                                                𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...

No mention of the gun in her possession in the off-chance that this was some hoax, she'd had her fill of ******** up stalkers for one lifetime.

Besides, if this was a setup, they weren't stupid enough to do it out in the open, were they?

QUOTES
        ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

Cor Contritum

STATS
        R.E.A.D ⋮ ♢ 𝟣𝟩𝟢 [𝟤𝟤𝟢]
              POWER ⋮ ♢ 𝟣𝟢
              ACCELERATION ⋮ ♢ 𝟫𝟢 [+𝟧𝟢]
              STAMINA ⋮ ♢ 𝟥𝟨/𝟦𝟢
              JUMP ⋮ ♢ 𝟥𝟢

AIR TIME ⋮ ♢ 𝟤𝟤.𝟧 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌

WEAR ⋮ ♢ 𝟩%

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:57 pm

User Image
            User Image

• She appears unphased by near scare, a sly smirk upturning sacred vessels and connecting dimples. "I do," wholly, thoroughly a troll by all accounts. Melodious as a cherub’s titter, Gadget laughs. "Maybe~" Yes, of course, darling dearest practically voices as bodies pressed against one another. Up close and personal like the hand's splaying across her arched back.

"Jus' get me whatever sounds good." Swaying in step, treks glide in tow to his own, keeping deft pace whilst tethered by interwoven grasps. Certainly easier to shift through the throng of denizens out and about for the festival. Eventual separation pries the twain apart.

Left to wait for the arrival of expected guests, and the first drifts like the miasma coyly billowing from the f** in his mouth. "Hi! Yeah, I'm G." Waving once, sylph-limb descends, sliding into the comfortable plush confines of the hoodie. Smiling gingerly, mirth warmth glows akin to florid Anthousai, further still when adored physique carrying fast food converged on the present location.

"Pfftt. I know." Clicking tongue resounds, nimble fingers hastily pluck a biscuit from the bunch and baptizes it in honey. Chewed and swallowed, Gadget motions to Alyn, though vibrating ring reverberates and draws her attention.

"Huh... the other person is in line." Roaming eyne veer from each personage to the next. "I'll go get 'em. Be right back!"

Windswept roving in an idle stroll. It's a tricky thing, to find a person without drawing attention to oneself for obvious reasons. Instead of calling out, more than likely unnoticed with all the commotion; the lavender-haired female sends a loud response.

MESSAGE SENT: [MP4 ATTACHED: AUTOPLAYING ENCRYPTED-MEDIA ]

If she ruffled feathers, she didn't take notice. "Heya! We are meeting over there." No need to rush the bedecked starlet, so back to the two men she moved. After all interested parties were accounted for, the details were laid out.

"Okay, the Mad Gator Dash usually is long and without a doubt the ATP is ever-watching. Instead of doing this team dash thing, how 'bout we do a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1, we each fend for our self in the dash? Quick and easy. The endpoint can be the Rice Queen on the gold gator, steal her crown and you are the big winner. Everything else: the scepter and flag are descending in that order. Last is s**t out of luck AND has to bow before that Rice Queen." Keenly visage swivels between faces, pausing a second. "The gator heads can jettison you into the air; dunno how you guys ride or whatever."

Shoulders shrug, those details didn't matter to her.

"If you're worried about wear or anything, I can fix it pretty cheap." Palm pats the pouch hoisted to her thigh and hip by leathery bands, tools clanked momentarily. "Any questions? If not, let's get ready, aye?"

xxxxUser Image
                                                                ccuppajo

ACC: 25 [---]

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 pm
          User Image

• Alyn blinked as he looked between the two when he was offered a... he turned his cigarette inwards towards his palm and raised it with ease, "No thanks, appreciate it though." he said lightly keeping the smoke from the two before pulling another drag off of it. He'd nod to both of them when they informed him of the going on's with the race.

Gold eyes glanced around briefly as he blew the smoke off to the side, while just casually listening to the others around him, he just avoided the food because he wasn't much for eating while smoking...ruined the taste of both joys. The blond leaving left the two men alone and he'd merely keep his silence, not at all opposed to keeping quiet in most situations, it was one of the quirks someone got with having two sisters...one young who was cute and talkative at all times. When the lass returned with another woman in tow...one he recognized with ease due to her fame from before, he was no fan of her's, but she was the talk of the suits for a long time.

A nod of greeting was given to the other as Gadget went on to explain what was happening with the Gator Dash, when she went on to explain it was a 1 v 1 v 1 v 1....which a free for all suited basically. Interest piqued as he realized that she intended on messing with the whole parade, not a bad idea at all long as they didn't get caught. A smirk played on his lips as he would crush the cherry of his cigarette between calloused fingers, "Sounds good to me." he rumbled looking to the rest who were...still eating, "After they eat I assume we'll get moving?" he questioned lightly as he stowed the butt of his cancer into his pocket not at all mindful of those around him.

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

ccuppajo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 pm

User Image
                User Image
                                                          • Broad mantle of shoulders shrugs it's indifference as proffered delicacy goes untouched. " 'sall good man." More for me. Aidon didn't mind quietude one bit. After all, lack of conversation was only awkward if one made it so. What kind of monster spoiled the gift of fleeting soundless serenity?

Sitting in mutual silence, the sack full of fast food is emptied at an alarming rate. Plowing through potatoes and gravy as their final entry appears, he feels this one looks... familiar. From where couldn't be said for certain.

I know a lot of people... maybe she bought some bud off me or sum'n? Or... maybe it was yayo? Oh well. Of all possibilities, for some reason fame doesn't occur to him as one of them. Plastic spork waved in hello towards somehow familiar stranger, jowls positively stuffed with smashed sustenance won't allow for a verbal greeting. Polishing off the cardboard container, it is tossed back into bag of bony scraps as Gadget finishes up with their rules of engagement.

"Huh... I like it. I'd rather bow before a rice queen than lug her a** around I guess."

Even with generously prime physicality... grueling struggle would surely be found in continuously ferrying a woman that weighed about seven stone more than him. Straps and laces are double checked and tightened, gear given it's final once over and everything is ascertained as A-Okay. If he lost, at least it wasn't going to be because of an equipment malfunction.

Gray and black flannel left undone shifts as burly form rises from it's roost upon cement curb, veined forearms bulking and slightly expanding as they cross in front of stark tanned torso checkerboarded with a myriad of scars; some gnarly and knotted, others faded and all but gone. Reply sounds in response to Alyn's inquiry.

"Nah, i'm finished anyways. Ready when y'all are."

Verdant visage veering toward each of them in turn, afterward lazy propulsion carries large man to their designated starting point. Despite langorous pace however, Aidon was ever ready to begin the race with a shocking start. With a myriad of electrically based options within his arsenal, who could say what would happen when thunder finally clapped?

xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                            Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 190
                                                                  ACC: 45 [---]
                                                                  STA: 40 [---]
                                                                  JMP: 30 [---]
                                                                  AIR: 45

TRICKS: 

ccuppajo

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Ya boi raz

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:17 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                                      No time for games with all the time in the world.

Text sent. Phone in pocket. Heels continued to roll holding fast to greasy victory. The ferocious convulsions in her stomach tormented her with its lusty growls but were hushed by the sudden, full volume noise of harmonic screaming bellowing from her side pocket. Abrupt and astonished, there came a sudden jolt that wrecked her spine; an audible quick inhalation as her spindly digits clumsily fumbled for her phone. Korean swears ushered from trembling lips. Flustered slits frantically fished about to make sure she hadn't caused a commotion.

Was this thing on the fritz?!

Glossy fingertips skittered along her phone, applying pressure over any bumpy surface she perceived was a button in order to cease the annoyingly catchy internet meme. It wasn't until she steeled her nerves that she caught sight of a pair of eyes peering over in her direction and a whimsical tune that followed. A hooded blonde in a hoodie and yoga pants in a festive setting like this?

Well if that didn't scream suspicious...

A curious mind pondered how someone like that could've gotten her number, but it occurred to her that she was also probably the one that sent that annoying encryption as well. However, these thoughts, much like the ones of her undying rage, were pushed to that same special corner in the back of her mind when her soft slits happened upon the shapely rear of her assaulter once she turned away. Sun gave chase, figuring that if she was going to have to deal with a hacker today at least they'd be pretty to look at.

Along the way a hand dipped into a greasy cardboard bucket she happened across, plucking a thickly battered drumstick from a family of four. Held by its bone as teeth gnashed at its juicy flesh the starved idol killed two birds with one stone, coming to an abrupt halt when met by a pair of men along with the blonde from before. A multitasking mind took detailed notes of the eerie woman's explanation of whatever race this had been. All the while her eyes performed a quick analysis of the other two's biology.

A nest of ravened hairs on the first, short but somewhat kept like an Army brat who'd just started regrowing his hair after coming home from service. A strong jawline made for eating, peach fuzz on his chin, had all of the physical qualifications of someone she wouldn't mind getting on her nerves once getting off of his. That was one check mark.

The other was pale. Golden slits for eyes and a silvery crown of frazzled bedhead that somehow kept its shape. Younger features, no tickling facial hair, smooth skin, milky over chalky. Tall, but an unfortunate slash; definitely not her type. Cute, but Sun wasn't much into twinks.

Though she hadn't forgotten the woman. Even from a passing glance she'd made note of a modestly proportionate but well-curved frame, a** and all. Aurous woven silk that spilled down her back in lavish bushels. A soft facial structure, almost heart-shaped complimented by a pair of plush lips which may or may not have been painted. A girly girl with a hint of mischievous venom. Sun may not have been too big a fan of blondes but this one had her attention.

A cleaned bone was flung from over her shoulder, grease wiped from her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket.
                                                                      "You don't have to lug my a** around when I win, but I wouldn't mind if you kissed it." An obvious pass blended itself into her mocking tone as she strolled towards the lot.

Full lips curled and stretched like that of a Cheshire cat though held shut to mask her fangs. Confidence tightroped over arrogance. If it was a race they wanted then she'd lead a path of smoldering land so hot behind her that it'd bend into tempered steel.

"I'll be racing on an empty stomach so consider that your only advantage to keep s**t interesting. Let's do this."

QUOTES
              ccuppajo

Ya boi raz

Cor Contritum

STATS
              R.E.A.D ⋮ ♢ 𝟣𝟩𝟢 [𝟤𝟤𝟢]
                    POWER ⋮ ♢ 𝟣𝟢
                    ACCELERATION ⋮ ♢ 𝟫𝟢 [+𝟧𝟢]
                    STAMINA ⋮ ♢ 𝟥𝟨/𝟦𝟢
                    JUMP ⋮ ♢ 𝟥𝟢

AIR TIME ⋮ ♢ 𝟤𝟤.𝟧 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌

WEAR ⋮ ♢ 𝟩%

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:54 am

User Image
                  User Image

• Suspicious? Hella.

Her words likewise began as piracy, and her brain was like an orchestra playing on, insane. Everything was good, finger-licking good. Yet, Gadget doesn't waste another precious second, procuring the sleek black device from her pocket to thumb through coding, initiating SnapDat™ filtration not just on her secure phone but the whole surrounding area's extensive surveillance was thoroughly compromised. Their security was s**t, the firewalls came tumbling, tumbling down and completely untraceable through the addendum of the virtual private network across every network. As far as anyone was concerned, the encrypted, live-streaming broadcast was coming straight from Sydney, Australia.

Kiss it? "I'm not certain who wouldn't; look at these fluffy cheeks!" Gadget swerves the phone toward Sun's backside, supple and smooth, but it wasn't Sun's starlet visage that came into view for those watching at home. Oh, no. Super kawaii desu Doge surveyed her, directing an inquiring gaze to the sudden pinch that came, a SLAP following subsequently. "It's hard to tell which set is better? The ones above the waistline or below it. Twitter fingers hit up @GoGoGadget and place your votes."

She fathoms shitling foolery catches beloved by surprise, so it was no bombshell that his virtual guise was none other than Grumpy No Cat. "Ya know what they say, babe? You are what you eat~" Mirthful giggles serenade whilst the group moved into proper position, awaiting the start of the grand parade. Gadget winks at him, pearly whites gleam and connect dimpled apples rouge tinted.

"Aww, what's up, Pepe? Don't worry I ain't leaving ya out of this~ Shout out." She glides up next to Alyn, posing with peace sign prior to recoiling to afford the man back his space, respectively.

Of course, there's the matter of her own disguise, one not synthesized by face recognition software and blown up in 4k Hi-definition projection; dressed in black, all black, the lilac tresses primped and proper are tucked into the hood of her over-sized hoodie. Mien hides underneath the festive depiction of a jack-o'-lantern, only the very best pumpkin head Halloween dance to ever take the internet by storm. Shapely shoulders wriggle, shimmy to the simulation. "Aye mates! Welcome to the land down unda~ Where it's always betta' wetta'! Tonight's entertainment is a Mad Dash!" All around them the ordinary faces altered, every animalistic visage streamed walking, talking, partying memes falsified in sparkling anime glamour.

"For the record, @flo_ninja69; I'd never smuggle anything up my butt."

Glancing approvingly from focused left to right, each lined up and revving ATs. All would be heavily pressed for this was no basic b***h dash that beelines to the objective; the endgame was on the move and in the wake of the gilded float were waves of bodies, of lanterns and other ceremonial ornamentations oscillating to and fro, exotic dancers all bejeweled and shaking their money-makers in exhilarating entertainment. It technically could be classified as a hurdle but to each their own style. No shame; no hate. Represent.

Presently through the music blared, and the only indication of the start to their dash was the loud: "3... 2... 1—GO!"

Pendulums to their plights, they were off posthaste.

xxxxUser Image
                                                                      ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 180
                                                                            ACC: 35 [---]

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:51 am
                User Image

• Alyn remained fairly quiet throughout the exchanges, hardly offering much attention unless it was about the race. He nodded in agreement with Aidon when the latter had mentioned wanting to bow before one rather then lugging them around, which honestly he wasn't in the 'horse' business so he probably would have dropped the woman on her a** if it so suited him.

The quick banter between the women and the mentions of one person finishing their food and the other deciding to go without would seem to give Gadget the okay. Then the phone came out and he was busy watching the blond run between all of them before she was in his bubble of personal space, gold eyes slanted in a lazy glare as he mimicked the girl trying to look as annoyed as possible to take on what the other had given him for a persona. He relaxed and looked mildly bemused after the woman had finished her rounds and they were then at a starting line, he revved his own AT's as he waited for the signal.

The single shot gun word that sent them off racing easily pushed the male forward into a break neck pace as he would swerve to the first float in an easy movement and make to activate the launcher there in order to throw himself high and chart out a quick course to where the rice queen was going to be.

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz

X o l u s

ccuppajo

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas