[PRP] On the hunt (Kantuta x Lee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kantuta was new to the Ela'wadiyi pride and she had found out in her joining ceremony that she was a part of the Shadow family, she wondered what that meant and what the other members of the shadow clan were like. She was still very new and needed to learn all the guidelines about the nomadic pride. She felt safer being in a pride, it was what she wanted for a long time now, protection of a group of lions but with the freedom to see other lands in travel. As a huntress of the pride it was her duty to go out on the hunt and search for prey to hunt down for the other members of the pride. Which was what she was doing that day, following a trail of hooves in the ground. Trying to find the herd that was somewhere ahead of her. She could scent them on the wind so she knew the trail wasn't too old.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 am
User Image
He loved to run. His whole life he had run as fast as he could or as far as he could. Still something in him had made him pause, reevaluate this lifestyle and ultimately come to a halt. He’d joined the pride almost on a whim, knowing that they were migratory in nature which of course meant he could continue to wander around.

The different clans were far enough apart that he could spend a whole moons cycle running between them. He had of course settled in to his own clan, done a few meet and greets. Raced some folk, as was his way, but then his paws had gotten itchy and he’d decided to go and see the rest of the clans.

With a ‘map’ in his head he’d crossed in to the shadow clan only to find his belly rumbling. With thaat tireless lope he had adopted for long distance travel he crossed the path of hooves only to find someone else doing the same task. He paused for a moment, and waited, he didn’t want to interrupt the female if she had spotted something to hunt, after all, this was not his clan he was simply visiting.

Syrius Lionwing

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:39 am
Kantuta turned at the sound of another creature behind her, she didn't think they were from the shadow clan, but she was still new and had not met everyone from the clan. She didn't want to speak too loudly if her prey was close by. "Hello." She said softly looking the brown male over. She wondered if he was a hunter as well. Then she heard the rumbling of his stomach and she laughed softly. If he was a hunter she wasn't sure if he was a very good hunter since he was wandering around with a rumbling tummy. "Greetings I am Kantuta of the Shadow clan, and you are? Are you a member of the Shadow clan as well?" She asked keeping her voice soft since they were still on the trail for the herd Kantuta had been hunting. A hunter could never be too careful or they would end up a hunger miserable hunter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:47 am
MiddyGlow

The dark maned male tipped his head in greeting. “Kuangalia Katika Lee” he whispered realising she was hunting. She was hunting the same game he was seemingly. He smiled lightly his red eyes dancing happily “Everyone calls me Lee, I hail form the Wolf clan, I’m doing a little roaming though. I am used to travelling around, only really joined the pride recently.”

He looked away from the pink female “Do you mind if I join you on the hunt? I’v just crossed over in to your borders.” He smiled softly hoping she wouldn’t mine a companion.

Syrius Lionwing

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:48 am
Syrius Lionwing

Kantuta smiled at the dark-maned male "Nice to meet you Lee." She said in a soft tone she didn't want to spoil the hunt. "I lived in the rogue lands as well, I am in the Shadow clan. I am new as well." She laughed softly it was amusing they had so much in common. "I would welcome the help in this hunt." The more lions there were to help the easier it would be to take down the prey so they could both take food back to their clans. "Ready?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:25 am
MiddyGlow

The chocolate brown male bowed his head and smiled “Of course, more paws mean less work for everyone.” He gave a nod “Lead the way I am interrupting your hunt after all.”

“It is nice to meet another newbie. I’m just getting used to things here.” He nodded, noticing her lack of tattoos confirmed her new status. Those that had lived here their whole lives were covered in markings of their stories. He was still thinking about what he wanted to get for his own tattoos. He still had time to think about it though, no one here rushed anyone in to that decision. It was nice to think about though.

Syrius Lionwing

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 am
Syrius Lionwing

Kantuta smiled "Yes that is true." She agreed and then shook her head thoughtfully well, she had lived on her own a long time and hunted on her own but her knowledge hunting in a group was lacking, since she had never tried to hunt with other lions before. She needed to learn. "Lee, have you hunted with a group before? Can you teach me?" She ask in a soft tone. She smiled "It is nice to meet another new lion as well." She knew as well about the tattoo tradition. She had no idea what tattoo she would want to tell the story of her life, she had traveled a long way in her life. Meeting that lion from the Nezi pride was very interesting.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games