Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鉄║﹁The Land of Iron﹂
🗻 || Shiro Nochi: White Farmlands

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image

The farmlands are owned exclusively by the samurai class in the feudal system and are worked by the serf class who live in the hovels. Most of the food that composes the diets of the Zaishin City residents are vegetables that can grow in the mountainous, high altitude, and snowy environment. This makes the working conditions for the workers particularly severe.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:18 am
Keiji Nakamura [] Okkapiki [] S+ - Rank
=Jack - Jack =
[[Stamina: 2680]] =[[Corrupt Nature Chakra: 600]]= [[Chakra: 2980]]
User Image

Having come a long way from Zaishin with his supplies and wares, Keiji and the girls that accompanied him found themselves in the frigid farmlands in the outer areas of Iron Country. It was an impoverished area of the poor and destitute. Those who lived without the wealth and prestige of one of the so-called noble bloodlines were there to farm and raise their families to the best of their abilities. "This system needs to change. There's so much wasted potential to be found among these people.", the revolutionary samurai said to the triplet Oni sisters who road on the back of the wagon, drinking their strong brews. He could not help but empathize. This had been his destiny at one point until he took his dreams into his own hands, sacrificed everything, proved himself enough to defy the odds, and gained sponsorship to become a Samurai.

The troupe consisting of Keiji and the Mori-Clan Triplets arrived at a small hamlet, a farming town. The seeds of revolution would be planted among them like the very seeds for the crops they sowed in the fields. A large wagon of wares was sure to catch the attention of anyone there in the town. Among the Village of Hidden Steel, Keiji was something of a celebrity for his works at the forge and in the underground arenas, but in this small outlying town, he was going to need to rely on his charm and natural appeal to get the support of the people behind him. There would be no easy way of going about this, and now was time to throw off the cloak of the loyalist visage and show his true colors as one who would break a system or die trying.

It was the middle of the afternoon, and the time was opportune to attempt to court the attention of the various people among the small farming town. "PEOPLE OF IRON COUNTRY! THOSE WITH THE WILL OF STEEL! I, KEIJI NAKAMURA, IMPLORE YOU TO COME AND HEAR ME!", he shouted at the top of his voice to bring those who would listen. The appearance of a samurai was sure to bring those who had rarely witnessed such a soldier in the area to hear him out. This would be true enough as a small gathering of the town had begun to come and harken to his call. Some seemed to wonder if he might be some businessman here to sell his wares, but those curiosities were soon to be dispelled. "Those who would hear me, come closer. I stated it before, but I am Keiji Nakamura, Samurai of Zaishin, and more importantly... a commoner just like many of you! This system damned most of you to a life where your potential has been wasted serving masters who largely profited off of your labors, and enjoyed a life of relaxation at the expense of your sacrifices! You do not have to tell me, because I can see it in your tired eyes and callused hands, that it's grinding you down to a point where hope for anything better is gone!", He spoke loudly so that everyone that was gathering could hear his speech and the impassioned words that were aimed at lighting fires inside of them.

As Keiji spoke, more and more of the townsfolk came to hear him out. Some of the elders folded their arms and listened with stony faces of indifference. Hope had been wiped away from their hearts and souls by the many years of mismanagement of the Shogunate and the noble caste. The man before Musunde, Seizo, had even damned many of their children and grandchildren to a senseless death at the hands of the Shinobi that they had so carelessly assaulted. "You've lost much over the years, and we've all suffered at the hands of our would-be masters. But, I stand before you as a symbol of hope. This is no flagrant boast, as I used to be a farmer like many of you... no future but the toil of back-breaking work just to get the essentials to survive. This can be changed! I am the proof! Destiny dealt us a cruel hand in the way of the blood that flows through our veins, but it is not the end.", Keiji said with a furrowed brow as he clenched his fist and threw it skyward. "The thing the nobles and lords forget is that there is something we all share, and that is a Heart of Iron and a Will of Steel! We are all equal in our determination, and we stand as a resolute power in the face of the world. So much so, that we parlay with the very butchers of our kin at their very meetings of their council of so-called Shadows."

Keiji was feeling stronger just by speaking, however now was the time to pitch the ideas of revolution to the people before him. "I come with a message of unity, and I bring to you all an offer of a brighter future! Shogun Musunde of the name Kinryu has largely been lethargic since assuming the role of the leader. I implore you all to look inside you and decide if now is not the time we all rise up and demand more? We deserve it. YOU deserve it. You deserve a life where we tear down the caste system borne of blood and we are all recognized equally with opportunity to lead and govern our own destiny based on aptitude and drive!", the revolutionary called out as he then lowered his fist from the air and pointed to the small crowd before him with a wide grin. "I seek not to be your leader, or convince you to go against your convictions, but I encourage anyone with the courage to rise up to come with me to Zaishin...We will await our leaders response to our demands, and if we must, we will take them at the point of a blade!"

Some would see this call to arms as a message of insurrection, and to the eyes of the law, it likely was. It was a complete rejection of the status quo and a gospel of revolution to Keiji. Any there with the will to follow him would find it undeniable that the call to wake their leadership up and demand the respect they were all due to avoid the mistakes of the past hard to resist. It wasn't like Keiji to make senseless points, or to be anything less than the shining example of a hero that Zaishin needed in this time of it's obvious decline. "Brothers and sisters, mothers and daughters, sons and fathers... I am asking for you to help me build a brighter future. I understand the fact that some would consider my proposal treason, and stoking the fires of unrest and insurrection. I won't deny it. Those who are content to suffer at the hands of destiny are right to call it such. However, if anyone has the will to see it from my point of view... This is not insurrection. THIS IS REVOLUTION!", he shouted at the conclusion of his speech. He then stood there and looked to them who had heard him. He awaited a response and hoped for the best. Surely such an impassioned display of dogmatic rhetoric was enough to inspire some to his cause.

Quote:

[Narrative: Growth - S-Rank: The Seeds of Revolution]

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
◄ 鉄║﹁The Land of Iron﹂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash