Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP]Taking Care-Xho/Prom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:27 am
Everything was just..too much. Xho wanted nothing more than to find a place to hide, to cry herself out until all the fear was gone but she knew that she couldn't do that. Her charges needed her to be there to protect them and more than that her mate needed her to be by his side. Speaking of her beloved...

Xho got to her feet silently, bright orange eyes worried as she headed for the spot she knew he would be rest in. She didn't want to wake him if he was finally getting some rest from his injuries but she needed to check on him, make sure he was still breathing, that he hadn't disappeared into the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:08 am
Keantha

He was blind in one eye and had some rather interesting looking scars from the devastation that had rocked their homelands, but he was alive and that was what mattered most. Had he found himself no longer in the land of the living he wasn't sure what would have happened to Xho or his son, or anyone else that he cared about.

The large male gave a heavy sigh, still getting used to the fact he had one working eye and had to turn his whole face to look in the other direction. It was an adjustment, to say the least, and he was certain in time he'd get the hang of it.

Unfortunately hearing the sounds of footsteps from his bad side caused him to turn and there was Xho, closer than he would have thought she'd of been and it gave him quite a start, for his body jerked slightly at the sudden appearance of the female. Even though he was well aware she had to of been there a moment for her to have gotten so close.

"Forgive me, I didn't see you." The truth couldn't be anymore painful for him to say. "I'm sure I'll get used to it in time." Trying to reassure her of his injuries.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:46 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Shhh no, oh no my heart. Don't apologize." Xho's smile was pained as she watched him tears in her orange gaze. "I shouldn't have snuck up on you, I just didn't want to wake you if you were finally able to get some rest." She waited till he was settled again before slowly making her way to his side, making sure he could see her at all times. Oh, how her heart hurt for her beloved.

"How are you feeling? Hurting anywhere?" She badly wanted to groom him but didn't want to push him either, unsure what comfort he was willing to accept for her at the moment.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games