Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 am
User Image

Upon returning home from her first viking with Captain Aldan Awilix found herself extremely annoyed. The lack of actual raiding had caused the lioness to feel bitter toward the youngest member of their band, Jojen, who had wandered off and gotten lost before any real adventure could start. The female frowned as she walked past him, shoving shoulder into his side as a soft huff escaped her chest. "Figures a baby would ******** it up for everyone."

Jojen sat in silence as Awilix started to tare into him. He knew this would happen the second Aya left the party.

"You honestly need to back off." Djura frowned as he stepped between lioness and youth, frowning deeply at her words.

"Relax-" Egg sighed as he rolled his eyes at his female counterpart before frowning deeply at her disrespectful display. "He is a boy, sometimes these things can't be helped."

"Please, he is weak. He shouldn't be allowed to venture out with us ever again." as she spoke the female circled the younger lion, snarling under her words. Something about this boy just pissed her off.

"Egg is right, you are being a bit extreme. It was an honest mistake. Besides, he was with Aya, it wasn't like he was lost lost." Djura interjected with soft eyes. "Just let it go."

"I will put you in the ground, b*****d." the orange lioness took to her side as she lashed out at Djura, who she was already uneasy travelling with. The fur on the back of her neck bristled as she looked all three males over. "You are all completely useless."

The blue maned lion sighed as he rolled his eyes, turning to face away from his friend. Sometimes dealing with her temper just wasn't worth it.

"Enough." a voice called out as a large lion and smaller female approached. The lion bore scars across his forearms, and wore a rather intense expression as he spoke once more, this time firmly. "You will stop this at once. I am your new Captain. Aldan had to return home to his wife, and you are all now under my command." as the new Captain spoke the smaller female moved to stand behind him, her expression timid and small. "Fillinore, join them in facing me."

"Y-yes sir." the white female nodded quickly as she moved to stand beside Jojen, finding comfort in his young age. She was smaller than everyone else and her build was fair, less typical of a standard stormborn. Yet here she stood beside them all the same. Just who was this girl?

"While I am your Captain there will be no bickering. Do you understand? I've got no time for it." his golden eyes flashed at Awilix before speaking again. "Do you understand me, Shield Maiden?"

For a moment the lioness stood in silence, being called out made her very upset but she understood her limits well enough to stand down. Slowly the female nodded, glancing away in resentment. "Understood." the words she muttered were faint but clear. If she wanted to earn her rank Awilix would respect this Captains wishes.

"Good. I am Anri, and this thrall is Fillinore. Though she was Born of the Storm her blood is weak. So I have taken her under my protection on this viking. She is my thrall and you will treat her decently. Do you all understand?"

As the Captain spoke everyone in the group turned their attention to Fillinore, who was now sitting awkwardly to herself.

"Of course." Djura nodded. He wouldn't bother the poor Thrall. He pitted her already. Assuming this Captain kept her for... darker reasons, he could only look away in disgust.

"Understood." other two adults spoke in unison, agreeing to this Captains terms. This was not their first time Raiding with a Thrall. It was normal to them, nothing about it made them feel uncomfortable.

"Good." Anri nodded firmly before turning his head to Jojen, who was still sitting in silence with a heavy head.

"I hear your last outing was a bit of a bust?"

"...A bit." the younger male nodded as his eyes found his paws. Something about this whole situation felt extremely depressing. He hated feeling weak. His eyes slowly moved to meet Anri's as he looked up slowly.

"We will mend it." the Captain nodded as he gave Jojen a half-smile. His large frame pulled back as the lion moved to stand in front of everyone, speaking loud enough for the whole party to hear. "Alright. Are we ready?"

"I am." Awilix was first to speak, moving to step forward one paw at a time. "I am Awilix, I pledge my fealty to you, Captain." her words were honest despite her earlier disapproval. She could respect a lion that demanded it. Maybe this male could fix Jojen, a adolescent she felt was already unworthy of any of their time.

With her pledge Anri nodded, glancing at the males.

"I am Eygon, and I too pledge my fealty to you." as the blue-maned male spoke he moved to stand beside the orange female.

"Djura." the splotched marked lion added as he moved to stand beside the seasoned pair " I will follow you, Captain."

"Good. Now, Jojen, Fillinore." as the Captain spoke he turned to face the younger pair. "Do you both understand what I am asking of you on this Viking?"

"I-" Filli looked away. "I know I am here to carry any treasure back home."

"Yes." Anri nodded as the Thrall spoke. "You are here to aid in anything this band might need."

"Alright..." she spoke faintly before turning her sight to Jojen. It was easy to see her unease, yet nothing could be done to fix it.

The young lion sat in silence for a long moment before speaking. "I understand my duty here, I just worry I will fail."

As Jojen expressed his personal fears Anri smirked, speaking out in a tone that was understanding and light. "As long as you do what I say, everything will be fine."

"Alright." the younger lion nodded as he stepped forward, mimicking the actions of the older lions in the group. If he was going to prove himself worthy he was going to need to pay attention this time. No more distractions. It was a good this Aya wasn't here.

"Good. I am glad to have such a capable band at my side." as the Captain spoke he motioned for Fillinore to stand beside him. "Alright, let's move.

As her master spoke the young lioness quickly moved to his side, ever present and ready.

As Anri started off with Filli close in toe the rest of the party walked behind. Jojen was going to prove himself worthy this time, the youth would redeem himself and earn his place here in this band. He was Viking born. He was born for this. Lost in thought the lion stood still as everyone started to move.

Egg nudged Jojen as he passed. "Come on kid." he wanted to help the younger lion on his journey to become a Reaver.

"Let's see where the wind takes us." Djura smirked as he spoke. This was going to be quite the adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am
Fin, WC: 1201

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out