Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Snow Encounter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The snow was drifting lazily down from the sky today, making the landscape gray and cloudy and somewhat dreary, and it made Elbio wish that he was back in his den, curled up in a tight ball of warmth. Not that he hated the snow, quite the contrary actually, but.... well, these kinds of days were best spent at home, in his opinion. He always enjoyed a good meal, warm fur and companionable talk while watching snow fall from the sky.

Unfortunately, he was on guard duty at the moment, and wouldn't be getting off shift for at least a few more hours. With a sigh, the large male made his way through a cluster of trees, the ground crunching beneath him and leaving huge, deep paw prints. The sound of a hare sprinting by him didn't go unnoticed, but he barely reacted to it. Hares were common around here anyway.

He did pause though as a new scent drifted towards him. Blue nose lifting to sniff, Elbio narrowed his eyes and started making his way towards it.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harinakshi looked to the sky, her huge antlers visible to the world. The sky threatened that it would produce some sort of snow fall. It was a question of what type. It seemed like a calm enough day, though gloomy and dim as it was. It was a day that made it very hard for her to be noticed. She moved softly through the snow, leaving only but a small bit of evidence of her existence in this area.

Silent, she was as she moved. Her short bobbed tail flicking back and forth every few steps. She could easily be mistaken as a stag if one was not careful when they first glanced in her direction.

Movement caught her attention fairly fast. Brown and blue were a blur in the corner of her eyes. Curiosity pulled her to look in that direction. It was a lion. She thought about hiding herself as soon as she saw him, but that seemed a bit too late for that. He was heading right for her, and she was pretty sure the male had spotted her.

It was all part of her little ploy. A fun sort of game to her. Something she wanted to see played out til the time she would show herself to the pride. She was already living among them. Studying them, and learning their ways. She stopped walking as she looked at the male who seemed much closer now.

"Good morrow." she said casually.

MangoMeow
Because I done goofed, they both get my goddess. biggrin -shot-

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:06 pm
As he made his way closer to the scent, Elbio mused on who it could have been. He liked to think that he knew his pride mates fairly well by now, but then, there were a handful of newcomers of late.

At first, he'd indeed thought it was a stag of some sort, though he couldn't remember seeing one so white before, and then he stumbled to a stop as he realized that no, it most definitely was not. Whoever it was looked similar to a lion, albeit a very tall and very strange looking one, and he wasn't entirely certain how to proceed with the situation.

And then it - she, he guessed by the body shape and voice - spoke up. With an uncertain look, the lion nodded slowly, "To you as well." He paused with a frown, "I can't say I've ever seen you around here before." He liked to think that he'd remember a lioness with antlers.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:10 pm
She was amused with his lack of certainty on his face. She was an odd sight to see when she was her true self. "Of course you haven't" She said with amusement seeping through her words. Mortals were amusing creatures. This tom-cat was no exception to the case. He seemed be-withered with her.

"I'm Harinakshi," She started "Goddess of these lands" She added. She didn't say what type of goddess, that was not important for him to know. She eyed him closely. "I can smell that you come from Schnee." sized him up a bit before giving a soft gentle smile towards him. "Are things fairing well?"

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:05 pm
A goddess, huh? That was... unexpected, and were it not for the antlers, he likely wouldn't have believed her. She seemed to brush the subject off fairly easily, and while he was tempted to ask more about it, he was also wary enough to think better of prying.

"Elbio," he said, introducing himself back. It was the polite thing to do, after all. "And yes, they are my people."

He tilted his head at the apparent knowledge of them, curious to know how she could tell by his scent. Had she been a resident of these parts? Was she still, and they'd somehow never known?

"Yes." He continued, "The hares still run freely, and all things have been calm." He paused then, considering his next question, "You're familiar with the Schnee?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:17 pm
Harinakshi shrugged in a way with a smile towards the other. She wouldn't be much of a goddess if she didn't know what was happening upon her lands that she roamed. It was true, she wasn't the only goddess around, but she was one that most didn't know of... Yet.

"You can say that." She finally said with a smile. "After all, this is my home." She added with a hint of sass. "I just do not know all the details and how things are going." She said, as she had asked him a few questions. She had been sleeping longer than she had originally thought. But it seemed the lions here were doing well.

She liked to hear that. She usually watched from a far, but now was time to get involved... Perhaps.

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:34 pm
Elbio blinked at her response. Her home, huh? It sounded like she had been here for quite some time, and the pride had simply not realized it. It piqued his curiosity to think about what life must be like for a god. Perhaps time passed differently for them than it did for a mortal.

He wasn't quite brave enough to ask her about it though. Maybe some other time, if they interacted beyond this meeting.

He hummed next, "Well, while I can't speak for all of the pride, I can say that they likely wouldn't be opposed to telling you more of how the land and it's people are doing." They were generally a friendly pride, albeit so long as their hares weren't harmed.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff