Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands
[PRP] Snow Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The delighted squeal practically echoed through the trees as the foreign cheeton went diving headfirst into a large pile of snow. She had been traveling for a good part of the day, and of course, this wasn't the first snow she'd found in that time, but she had managed to not play in it.... until now.

Her first experience with snow had been a mini blizzard, one that had only lasted maybe a few minutes before dissipating and was hardly any real snow, in her opinion, but it had left a yearning to seek out the colder climates. Plus, rumor had it that there was a pride around here too, and the idea of a cold-dwelling pride absolutely fascinated her. She hoped to run into some of them!

But her quest had been derailed upon seeing the smooth, untouched hill of snow and the large pile of it at the bottom. Her first thought, of course, had been to go flying down it, and that's where she now found herself - buried, laughing, in a Meera-shaped hole in the snow.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Harinakshi had been wondering the boarders of the snow filled pride. She wanted to leave and investigate the happenings that were all but disappeared now. She had fully hidden herself and appeared as a pure white lioness with dark black eyes. She was posing a member of the pride, hiding her true identity from everyone. In sorts, she was having her own little game while investigating the pride that she had unknowingly protected for a while.

On her journey, she saw a rather strange looking lion. She started towards the lioness, or what she thought was a lioness. There was something... Different about her, but Harinakshi could not really put a paw on it.

"Hello there, " She started off. Her soft white fur might have hidden her well as she approached the lioness before her. She went by a different name than her true name when she wore this skin. "Are you lost?"

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:56 pm
Meera's head popped out of the snow, clumps of it falling from her ears as she did so, to look at the new voice. She hadn't even seen the white lioness walking up to her, let alone hear her, but wow! What a pretty white coat! She looked like the snow itself!

With a little wiggle, the cheeton smiled back brightly, "Nope! I've never been here, which means I'm exactly where I want to be." Which was probably an odd concept to some, but to her, it made perfect sense. After all, exploring new places was always her goal.

"I'm Meera!" She'd never been shy about introducing herself, and she wasn't about to start now. "Do you live around here? I've never seen so much snow!" Not that she has seen much of snow beyond one other 20-minute long instance anyway.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 pm

Harinakshi eyed the weird looking lion for a moment. How strange to venture in land they were not familiar with. Curiosity might kill the young she-cat. She raised a brown and nodded to her. "I do!" She said friendly enough. "I'm Nbushe" She said without revealing her true name.

Even though she was not well known in these lands, it was best to keep low. Not that anyone really knew her truly here either. A spark lit up in her eyes however, they will know her very soon.

"Are you enjoying your stay so far?" she asked with a muse. "The pride that's here is called Schnee la Neige'milima." She informed the lion-thing.

MangoMeow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:40 pm
"Oh yes, very much!" So far, the snow has been everything she'd been hoping for and more! It was such a strange contrast to the hot beaches and dry deserts she'd seen before this. It made her wonder what other oddities there were in the world. She hoped to find out someday!

"The Schnee la Neige...." Admittedly, that last part was difficult to remember how to say, so she sort of just trailed off. There was a moment of silence as she contemplated the word, before humming excitedly. "I'd love to meet them! Would they be okay with me visiting?" She hoped they would. It was always more fun when she got a tour of the lands than when she had to shirk around the borders.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff