Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Raffle and Game Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                                  Brianna Overton
                                                  Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty One - Muggleborn - Pest Sub-Division
                                                  Department for the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures

╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna grinned, excited that she had won twenty tickets. As she walked over to the ticket booth, she made her decision. "Hi. Twenty tickets for horse-flying lessons, please. I won the archery contest just now," she said, trying her hardest not to gloat. Besides, the booth tender probably didn't even care.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                                  Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Quote:
Brianna Overton: 20 tickets for Horse-Flying Lessons

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy smirked at the playful eye roll. Considering he had lately got annoyed ones he missed Kam's token amused eye roll. "Well if I can win that dragon tour then I can!" Iggy replied. They were soon joined by their tallest friend, Vinny and he had Aeryn with him. Their entirely too tall friend Vinny was usully pretty good at telling them apart. He seemed to avoid names if he wasn't sure. Iggy had hoped their pranking days had lasted long enough to try to get Vinny mixed up. The ultimate challenge. "Man you make our over the summer growing look like we're not trying hard enough." Iggy joked receiving a chuckle from Vinny. Soon the other side of the height spectrum showed up with Ves commenting how tall Vinny was getting. "Hey Ves looks like your getting taller too!" Iggy said making an effort to be nice to Ves. She was a tad annoying first two years but Iggy was appreciative of her effort to be nicer. Sona appeared an gave hugs which was excitedly recived by Iggy. Iggy knew his brother well enough that the sona hug was a bit extra appreciated....in Kam's own way. Perhaps Jonah will appear soon too

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Summer 2045 » Game Area, Fantastic Beasts Festival » With: Vinny, Iggy, Kam, Sona, Ves, Aeryn
» Wearing: T-shirt and ripped jeans, Compression Sleeve (Lt) » Status: [x]

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah felt he’d never been so indecisive in his life. He’d spent nearly the entire afternoon simply debating with himself the pros and cons of coming. On one hand, how could he not support the magizoology division? He hoped to one day be a part of it, so of course he would want to be at the festival and see some magical creatures and spend some time with his friends. On the other hand, he wasn’t sure if he could face Sonora after her initial visit in the summer. Guilt was eating him alive. Guilt over the divorce, guilt over his lashing out towards his mother(though they’d made up as soon as he got home, thank Merlin), guilt over his brother, over Sonora, over himself. The past year had been… Hard, to say the least, leaving Jonah with a sinking feeling that he wasn’t quite the same person he used to be--and not just because his voice was changing and he’d managed to spring up a half a foot over the last two months. Puberty was rough.

In the end, Delia had made it back from her late shift and chastised him for pacing around the floo so long. She had managed to give him the push he needed to just suck it up and go to the festival--a literal push, the woman had all but shoved her son into the fireplace with a bag of coins and threw the floo powder at him--and there he went. Tough love, sure, but totally warranted.

He’d done some wondering around the main grounds, but he hadn’t found any recognizable faces beyond his neighbor Aidene, who had been interrogating a stall with pastries. Rhea and Rion were likely at the stage, so he’d thought about heading there, but he had a feeling he’d have better luck finding anyone else in the games area. The first person he’d caught sight of was Lizzie, who had given him a friendly wave as she stepped away from the archery competition and directed him towards the raffle area. “There’s a dragon tour! That’s up your alley, right?”

Hell yeah it was.

After submitting his ticket order the boy had turned to observe the crowd and noticed a familiar head of hair poking up above the rest. He grinned. Vinny was getting so tall, he was practically a beacon. At least his grandma would never lose him in a crowd. It seemed like everyone else had the same idea, as all of his friends--plus Aeryn and Kam--had seemed to gravitate to the wall that was Vinny. Jonah hoped Kam and Iggy were on a truce today. As for Aeryn, he’d never gotten to spend much time with her before, but she’d been so gracious to help him and Vinny plant slugs in Vespera’s pillow first year that he certainly had nothing ill to say about her. If anything, he owed her one! What a team player.

“Seriously, Vinny? And here I thought I was going to finally catch up with you this year.” He’d joked, slinging an arm over Iggy’s shoulders as he approached from behind and fully joined the group. “How long have you all been here? Did I miss anything exciting?”

Quote:

Jonah Lane: 3 tickets for Dragon Reserve Tour, 2 tickets for Bowtruckle Feeding, 1 ticket for Euthalia the Centaur

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:09 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's time! Time for the scavenger hunt! Remember! Contestants will need to be in groups of up to four! Now gather round and collect your camera and scroll, one per group please, thank you.

And for the rules: you will have two hours to decipher the riddles hidden in your scrolls, teams will be expected to perform each task while photographing themselves doing so. The team with the most accurate photographs will each win ten raffle tickets! So! With that out of the way, it's time to start the hunt!

On your mark! Set! Go!"

[How To Play]
In this hunt, you will be interacting and/or locating magical creatures which are scattered around the festival, they are safely with their handlers. Your objection is to roleplay deciphering which creatures then photographing your characters with them.

[Rules]
1. Teams may be in groups of either two, three, or four contestants.
2. Each team must have at least one witch/wizard that is fourteen years of age or older in the group (NPC adult/parent may count.)
3. Each contestant should have an OOC note detailing who exactly is in their team somewhere in their posts.
4. Teams must always have at least one contestant in every photograph.
5. The scavenger hunt will last one week IRL and will end on 4/20.
6. The winning team will win a prize of 10 raffle tickets each. Only PC (player-character) winners may redeem raffle tickets.
7. Teams are encourage to join the hunt at any time during the game!

[Scroll]

1. Find the one who needs an audience,
As he loves to speak but only talks with gaudiness
He lives beneath the ground, take fright,
Or else you are in his bite.

2. Pretty, giddy, and vain,
They buzz, they laugh, they play.
Your next photo-stars are vixens
Find these pretties with the decorations

3. This next challenge is quite odd
'Cause this creature is always gone.
So copycat this ghoulish guise
And photograph yourself disguised.

4. In the air is where
Your next photograph will be,
But this is a creature underground
and may need tossing, he.

5. In the crowd somewhere you will find,
Pets and owners whose singing chime.
Seek this famous choir we know
And photograph your favorite duo.

6. For this challenge, your wand you will need
All smiles, fun pranks, and comedy.
So photograph your laughing glee,
Defeating your fears with camaraderie.

7. Though these creatures may seem dark,
Their reputation is all wrong.
Rain, on it's call, will yet come
Your life, however, is to be known.

8. These bright blue beasties love to prank,
They cluster and flutter, our favorite tricksters
But before this next picture you must take,
Freeze frame the creatures in their wake.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Festival - Raffle Area
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, Vinny, Aeryn, Ves, Sona, and Jonah
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exploring a Bit
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is everyone here?!

Kam nodded at his brother, knowing his twin's love of dragons. "Maybe you should vest in magizoology as a career. Study dragons for a living." He shrugged, thinking that seemed obvious. Of course, knowing Iggy, the younger boy tended to go around the obvious for a while before settling on the easy answer. Hopefully Iggy would think he was being nice, rather than just bluntly pointing out the obvious. He looked up in surprise when Vinny's voice drifted down. Merlin's beard he was tall. Kam was about to greet the Slytherin duo when Vinny commented on his hat. "Oh... yea, I just really like this hat." He flushed with color a bit, suddenly nervous. Unfortunately, his nervousness only exacerbated when Ves joined them. She also commented on his hat, and Kam awkwardly tugged it down, hoping it still covered his messy blonde hair. "Nah, it's not too hot. I'm just fine. Not even warm. You know me! Cold always..." He spoke rapidly, which only happened when he was nervous... or highly caffeinated. Maybe someone would just change the topic.

Kam wrapped his arms around himself, trying to make himself small. Luckily, Vinny's height seemed to be more of a talking point. Maybe, just maybe, the conversation would be taken off him... but then... He looked over when he heard their names called out by Sona, who was hugging Vinny. She quickly enveloped them all into hugs, leaving Kam a blushing, flustered mess. He even felt a little sheen of sweat on his forehead, which wasn't good, especially with people being concerned over his heat. "H-hey, Sona." Hell, he was even stumbling over his words? What was going on?! Preferably it wasn't anything to warrant another awkward talk from his parents. Just as he was getting used to things, He heard the familiar voice of Jonah. Oh. No. Kam and Jonah were currently on bad terms thanks to last year, so the Hufflepuff opted not to speak, as he didn't want any fighting. Not here, not after he'd only just earned trust from his parents again. Instead, he tugged on his hat a bit more, biting his lip as he surveyed the group.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Trickblues

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:09 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Third YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick went through the festival after ditching Brook. He enjoyed seeing all the witches and wizards around, especially the cute ones. He had spent his summer flirting away with his neighbors from all around. His mom made him go with Brook and he was dreading it. That was, until he saw a cute red head in the crowd. His favorite cute red head. He went behind her and hugged her and whispered in her ear,"Up for playing a little game of my own, Yeti." He knew he was probably going to get beat up for this, but it would be well worth it. Yeti was an appropriate name for her, she was still 4 inches taller than him. He had heard of the scavenger hunt. but they weren't quite old enough for that yet. He wasn't sure what game they would play, but for now it was probably going to be who cold survive the next five minutes, because it wasn't looking so great for him.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: Festival
With Whom: Liz
Thinking about: Freedom with cute girls
Aldrick Description: 5'2" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: Clothes.

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny would seem quizzical at Kam's nervous response about it being a fashion statement. There seemed to be more but Vinny choose not to press it. He amd Kam hung out enough at school a lot in the last part of last year when the twins had thier blow out. He apparently was a lighthouse beacon in the sea of people for their friends. It was weird having others his age barely make his elbow or chest. But he was also at least a head above everyone else. Height jokes from his friends were the acceptable ones. Nothing wrong with playful jest among friends. His main concern admittedly was...feeling? Weird around Aeryn. He has suspicions and it involved the terribly awkward birds and bees talk he and grandma had this summer. He was almost afraid to ask his grandma to be honest. Too much details. And Aeryn was his best friend and nothing more.... right?

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Festival - Raffle & Game Area
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny, Hepburn Twins, Ves, Sona, Jonah
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Magic Creatures Festival
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is everyone here?!

Aeryn looked around in confusion as pretty much all of their little group joined them. Most of them were quite nice, but there were exactly two people in the massive group she wasn't on perfectly friendly terms with. She awkwardly pat Sona's back when the Ravenclaw pulled her in for a hug, the Slytherin not usually known for being the most... receptive to hugs. Oh well. Sona seemed to be able to make friends with anyone, up to and including her. Everyone seemed to gravitate conversation onto Vinny's height, which was something she'd noticed... perhaps less. She'd not only spent quite a bit of time with her best friend over the summer, but she had also grown two whole inches. Sure, not as impressive as Vin, but she also wasn't a half-giant.The girl looked over when Jonah popped in, saying he reckoned he'd be Vinny's height this year. Sure enough, it seemed like Jonah had gotten a bit taller too. He asked what he'd missed, and she grinned. "We've quite literally only joined up. Everyone spotted us and just... gathered. Weirdly coordinated too." She grinned, leaning against Vinny's side. Her braided hair fell over her shoulder as she glanced up at the taller Slytherin.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

Trickblues

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image
Pureblood | Gryffindor | Third Year | Thirteen Years Old | Art Club
Summer 2045 Games and Raffle Area, Fantastic Beasts Festival With: Rickie
Wearing: Ponytail w/ Glittery Gold Srunchie, [x] Status: [x]

Poor Elizabeth had been minding her own business, perfectly content sketching in her book she kept in her purse. A diary entry was filled with her findings from today’s events thus far, bordered by drawings of the stalls and scenery. She was focused on the detail-work of one of the trees when arms wrapped around her, causing her to drop her things when hot breath tickled against her ear.

“Eek!” She yelped—not one of her bravest moments—as she briefly struggled, before realizing the assailant was obviously a bit shorter given by the placement of his arms, and… Wait a second.

Did the little t**t just call her ‘Yeti’?

“UGH! You are the actual worst!” She all but yelled at the boy as she forced her way to face him and pounded a fist against his chest as hard as she could. “Sod. Off!” As soon as she was free again, she picked up her diary from the ground and inspected the pages for dirt or grime. “Honestly. Can’t have anything nice with you around…”

After everything appeared to pass inspection, Lizzie stuffed her supplies back into her purse for safekeeping. She whipped back around to face the boy, arms crossed and expression far from amused, gaze practically piercing as she assessed her new company. Sure he'd gotten a bit taller, but he was still a little p***k as far as she was concerned. Yet, for some ungodly reason, he still managed to hold a spot as one of her best friends. 'I wonder what that says about me as a person....'

Thoughts for later. Right now, she was annoyed.

“Aldrick Lee Darian Ryan Ian Cole Knapp, what’s with you always tryin’ to get the jump on me, huh? Y’know I hate that! Yer lucky we’re not in school, or I’d cast everte statum on yer sorry rear.” She paused, expression faltering to uncertainty as she recalled what he’d said prior to the insulting nickname. Something about a game? Archery was over, and they were too young for the scavenger hunt. She supposed if it wasn’t anything stupid, at least she could use the entertainment while she kept an eye on the crowds. Finally, she dared to ask. “…What kind o’va game?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

And I've been a fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind
I can see no way, I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around
Our love is pastured such a mournful sound
Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
So I like to keep my issues strong
But it's always darkest before the dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFourth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera hugged Sona back, happy to see one of her close friends, since Jonah wasn't going to be there- speak of the devil. Vespera walked over to Jonah when he appeared, "You jerk you said you weren't coming! Rion said you weren't coming! EVEN RHEA SAID YOU WERENT COMING." She jumped up, literally jumped, and hit him on the back of the head. Probably not very effective, the jump took away from her momentum of hits. This size difference was unfortunate.

She walked behind Kam, and spoke loud enough that he would know she was behind him, but not until she already had her hand out reached to grab his hat,"Yeah no, I don't think you understand Kam." She yanked off his hat as she tried not to grab any of his hair,"You were looking really queasy standing there, don't you pay attention in healing class-" Ves looked up then, and saw the blue tips in Kam's hair. Oh. That's why he had the hat on. "Oh... I guess you aren't in healing are you... that's why... uh...here's your hat back." Maybe it was a potions accident gone wrong? Or maybe he meant to do that? one scenario was highly unfortunate, the other was a poor thought process on Kam's part. She remembered how much Kam didn't like her, and now he would probably hate her and she would be his worst enemy. She took a deep breath, highly embarrassed that she had revealed what Kam was trying to keep a secret, with the hat she ripped off.

"It doesn't look bad Kam... Blue is a nice color." Ves was lying on it not looking bad, it looked slightly like a disaster, but blue was a nice color. Just... maybe if all his hair were blue instead? That would look much better. She was going to comment on how yellow would have at least supported house pride.. but maybe it was too soon for that humor... maybe she should actually just go back away and stand behind Vinny, just to be safe from anyone who may come for retaliation. She didn't quite hide behind Vinny, but did step away from Kam, and closer to the Slytherins in the group. She didn't quite trust the Ravenclaws (primarily Jonah) to not retaliate on being hit in the head.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: Raffle area
With Whom: Fellow students
Thinking about: Jonah is a liar; And that is very blue
Vespera Description: Short 4'8", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Short green floral dress that on a normal person would be a tshirt, and sandals,
OOC:

Addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

[quote="Kungfudemoness”]
[quote="Trickblues”]

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fourth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy and Adventuring Club

”Jonah!” Sonora whirled at the sound of her best friend's voice and eagerly gave him a hug--which was... a little different because he was taller than earlier in the summer. For the first time since they’d met, Jonah was finally, and clearly, taller than her. ”You finally beat me,” she said with a light laugh, beaming up at him. So much had happened over the last few years and...well, in any case, Sona was ecstatic to properly see Jonah after a whole month of terse or nonexistent letters. She hadn’t wanted to be annoying, but...well…it would have been nice to talk about everything afterwards.

In any case, she’d gotten her debrief her with her family, and for now, Vespera leap-smacking Jonah and sneak-snatching Kam’s hat took her attention. ”Ves--” she tried to warn, anticipating unpleasant reactions. She was definitely surprised when Vespera snagged Kam’s hat and--his hair! It was blue! ”You colored your hair! Cool! Is it... lighter as well?” Sonora grinned, scrutinizing the new colors. His natural brown seemed to be closer to a bronzish color in places that she thought contrasted quite interestingly with the blue. It would definitely take some getting used to, but if Kam thought it better expressed himself, then Sona was all for it. Plus, the blue reminded her of the twins' concerns first year that they should be in the same house; Hufflepuff attire and Ravenclaw hair seemed like a fantastic reconciliation of the twins' early distrust of the Sorting Hat. In Sona's head at least, the look, the twins hanging out amicably, the nervous positivity Kam'd demonstrated earlier were now all symbolic evidence that that Kam himself was feeling much better. And that was was nothing short of wonderful.”It’s nice! I'm glad for you.”

...Or maybe I'm overthinking this and the new look is just because Kam is sick of people like me who can't tell them apart.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
♫♪
"You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerry and the Pacemakers, cover by Celtic Women

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:23 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Summer 2045 » Game Area, Fantastic Beasts Festival » With: Vinny, Iggy, Kam, Sona, Ves, Aeryn
» Wearing: T-shirt and ripped jeans, Compression Sleeve (Lt) » Status: WOW

Sonora was on him in an instant, to which Jonah had to release his hold on Iggy to greet her properly. “Yeah, guess I did.” He smiled down at her reassuringly. They certainly needed to talk, but now wasn’t the time—partially because in that instant, Sonora pulled back and Jonah found himself smacked upside the head by an incredibly tiny Vespera. He could only laugh. The hit was pitiful! “What, so I’m not allowed to change my mind? Would you rather I find Rion and leave?”

Vespera then made her way to Kam and Jonah had a sinking feeling whatever was next wasn’t about to go well. “Vespera—“ He’d attempted to warn in time with Sonora, but it was too late. Jonah crossed his arms, bringing a fist to his lips as he attempted to hide his expression once the hat was pulled and its secrets revealed. Kam’s hair was blue. Not even blue, just the tips. The rest was blond! He wanted to laugh—it looked terrible—but he managed to hold himself back by clearing his throat. Clearly Kam was going through something right now, and if he wanted any chance of ever making amends with the bloke, it was best to just keep his opinion out of it for now. He knew there had to be a story behind this and had full intentions of interrogating Iggy about it later. The two had been in contact all Summer; how did this slip by?

Still keeping his hand in place to shield from Kam, he looked over to his housemate with an expression as if to say, ‘I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this when it happened!’ The time to brace himself would have been nice.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:20 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy lit up once Jonah joined them and gave his friend a hug. He missed Jonah even though they chatted over the internet all summer. In person was so much better. His joy was interrupted when he caught Ves grabbing Kam's hat. He cringed at poor Kam. He so hard to hide his hair and now it was front and center. So far the reactions seemed mostly positive. Jonah the jury still seemed out. He replied to Jonah's look with his own of "I'll tell you later." He hoped this didn't ruin Kam's day. He wanted to comment but he was unsure if it be helpful or not. Iggy didn't like being unsure what to say expecilly when he wanted to help his brother.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:29 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny was half focused on the conversation with Ves and Jonah and half on the fact Aeryn was leaning on him. Well that and if he wasn't careful he was keenly aware he could practically see down her shirt. Perhaps had he not been distracted he could have caught Ves in time to save her from he own curiosity. But it was too late once Kam's hat was removed. "Oh! You went blue!" He said mostly as a reaction. Not necessarily a great fashion choice but Kam seemed to have done a good job. "Bleach is hard to work with i think you did a good job." Vinny hoped a compliment would help Kam's obvious nervousness.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:24 pm
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Alum
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

User Image
                                                  Location : Festival Game Arena

Rebecca knew tensions were high at home. Sabrina was getting lectured left and right about not having a match yet. Even if their mother knew the girl had finally gotten around to talking with a guy at school it wouldn’t be good. Actually, it probably would be worse given the guys bloodline. Rebecca was attempting to keep out of the line of fire. She was now eighteen and didn’t have a job yet. Clearly more then enough reason to kick her out. Though she knew father wouldn’t allow it.

Either way here Rebecca was outside at the Fantastic Beasts Festival with her sister. Sabrina looked mildly confused about being there. “Why are we here?” She asked her sister as they approached the gaming arena. “I though we could use the break from our heartless mother.” She answered. “That’s great but why are we here in this line?” She rephrased although the original answer was nice to know too. “I want to buy some tickets for a crup. Haven’t you ever wanted a two tailed magical dog?” Rebecca said with a small. “Um… okay that’s something. If you win it… mother will probably kill it.” Sabrina replied. “Not on my watch she won’t.”

“How much do you think ten tickets would be?”
                                                  Rebecca asked changing the subject. “More money then you have.” Sabrina replied with a slight eye roll. “That’s what you think. Mother may not like me, but father loves me.” She beamed. “You want tickets for anything?” The Slytherin alum asked after getting her own tickets. “A couple for those Fwooper Quills will do.” Sabrina replied. “Sure thing.”

Quote:
                                                  Rebecca Richardson : 10 tickets for Adopt a Crup
                                                  Sabrina Richardson : 2 tickets for Fwooper Quills

Company : The crowds... Sabrina

OOC : - - -

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces