Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Festival Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:56 am
Festival Grounds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The festival grounds have been lit up and decorated with colorful lanterns, fairy lights and glowing ribbons. Picnic tables and tents are available for seating and comfort. Vendors have kiosks set up and festival goers are encouraged to browse the shops, a portion of their proceeds will go to charity.

Player-Owned Kiosks

Driskol Abrams: Selling art and paintings
Arianell Blodwen: Selling enchanted gems and jewelry
Theodore Ellis-Hall: Selling snacks, food, and refreshments
Anthony Jacobson: Selling books; many on animals, magical creatures and magizoology
Dominic McHalen: Selling toy and racing brooms (evening only)
Lola Ye: Selling enchanted metal animals and toys

[If you would like your character to "rent" a kiosk, PM Essy ze Ninja the name of your character and a brief description of their merchandise.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

I can't help but feel like I'm one in a m i l l i o n
                                              I'm worth all the c r a p that I'm putting you through

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Two Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

This was Zoe’s first festival in a while and certainly her first one in England since she’d been living here. The majority of her friends were scattered across the globe, mainly in the western parts of Europe outside of the United Kingdom. Many of them were also muggles, so she couldn’t just apparate to music festivals with them. And it took a while – longer than Zoe would have liked – but she finally found a friend to go with. Plus, she was a witch, which meant they could go to the Fantastic Beasts Festival. The Frenchwoman supposed working in the wizarding world had its perks, like only communicating with and meeting other magical folk. Thus, she met a fellow festival goer named Arwen – or as she describes her to others: the girl with the big brown hair. Honestly, that girl’s hair was wild and Zoe loved it. Ironically, or maybe not considering Zoe’s career, her hair was how they’d met.

As the night continued, the evening air cooled, so Zoe walked around with her rainbow sort of hoodie. The evening held the most excitement with performances to end the night, but prior to that, the girls had gotten hungry and although Zoe didn’t want to ruin her diet, she caved. “I don’t remember the last time I had one of these, and I don’t know why I ever stopped eating them,” she commented before taking another rather large bite of her hotdog as they continued their stroll down the festival grounds. They were so good yet so bad.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

rawwry
Summer II

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Festival Grounds
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck & Beckah
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Selling Art
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope today goes well

Dris was excited to be here. He had applied for a booth at the Magizoology festival and by some luck, he'd been approved to sell art. He had gotten there early with his family to set up all kinds of art, though most of them had an animal theme to go with the event. He was planning to donate 100% of the money he made along with a rather hefty donation of his own. More than that, he was excited to finally begin getting his art exposed. It would be the first time he ever officially sold art, so honestly he was also a bit nervous. Luckily, Puck had agreed to hang out with him while he tried to pretend he was good at talking to people. Beckah had also joined in, though she was sitting near and not quite talking. Knowing her, she was sketching all the various festival-goers that piqued her interest. He'd also brought along a few blank canvasses and his full kit of paint. He knew it would be loud and wild all day, so paint was a solution. Plus, as Milo figured it, his painting while selling paintings would only prove he was indeed the artist. Not that he had any clue why someone would fake that.

Dris bounced on the balls of his feet, antsy for the festival to begin. He glanced over at Puck, hoping she was a bit more level-headed than he felt. "This is a good idea, right? To sell my art? I've never tried it before, but... like... what if it doesn't sell? Or if no one wants to buy my art? This is all I've wanted to do..." He shuffled around a bit, trying to calm himself down. He had been painting his entire life, surely that would prove his dedication to his craft. He didn't even really need to sell art (alright, he did, he was very low on space), but he was focused on gathering a small following of people who wanted to buy future art. Otherwise, what use was saving to get his dream studio? What good would it do to leave his current job to jump into his dreams? No. He shook his head, shaking the thoughts from his head. He would do good today and forever. He just had to get started.

Yukina101

Summer II

I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ I sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

I x h a v e x p a s s e d x t h r o u g h x f i r e - - -
s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r
f a n t a s t i c x b e a s t s x f e s t i v a l
z o e x q u i m b y x
f e s t i v a lx

Arwen was very excited to be out and about with a new friend. Sure, she had wandered around Diagon Alley a few times, but that was usually with her brother or on her own. Her and Oliver had spent time with each other a couple of times, but other than that, she was usually working or at home. Luckily, on one of her days of, Arwen had made the executive decision to go to a hair salon in Hogsmeade, which is where she met her current companion, Zoe. The pair had gotten along pretty well and made plans to go to the Fantastic Beasts Festival together. Interestingly enough, neither of them grew up in the United Kingdom, although, fortunately, they had managed to not get lost, thanks to the use of magic.

She wasn't really sure what she expected from a magical music festival, but this one had far exceeded her expectations. For most of the day, a huge smile had been spread across her face. Arwen didn't need to worry about much, in fact, her biggest concern was dirtying her white shoes, although she was sure she could easily magic away any dirt or mud that had been caked into her shoes. Other than that, she was feeling rather at ease.

As Zoe spoke to her, Arwen looked over at her, "I know, right? While they are overly unhealthy, I still have a soft spot for them," she said with a grin, "My dad considers hotdogs, like, a comfort food," she admitted. Arwen took another bite of her hotdog, despite her body being relatively sensitive to overly greasy food. She looked around at all of the vendors, her eyes settling on a booth that seemed to be selling artwork. "D'you wanna check out the art over there? the brunette asked, even if they didn't buy anything it might be worth the look. Besides, one of the figures standing by the booth looked vaguely familiar.

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ g r a n d d a u g h t e r x o f x t h e x w i t c h e s x y o u x f a i l e d xt o x b u r n ♚ ♚ ♚

kiska166
Summer II
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
нυffℓєρυff αℓυмиα
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Focused
xLocation: Festival Grounds
xWith: Dris and Puck
xStatus: Single

Rebekah had not made any plans to be at this festival, since it seemed like exactly the thing that would stress her out. However, her friend Dris was going to be there and he had told her he would be selling his artwork there. She wanted to support her friend, so she had decided to come along and sit with him. Besides, she needed to get out of the house for a bit. It had been very long since she'd had any social interactions, other than working at the wand shop. Maybe being around people might stimulate her to talk more. At least, that was what her da usually told her. So she'd packed up her sketching stuff and come off to join Dris and his lady friend. Beckah spent most of her time there sketching people she was interested in as there were quite a few interesting characters wandering around the festival. Something about the place and the music drew out the freedom in people. "I know you're not talking to me, but yes, this is right Dris," Beckah said from her spot on the ground beside the booth. "Be confident in your artwork and it will sell. Besides, we both know you're a great artist." She placed down her sketchbook for a moment and smiled up at her friend. Rebekah was not usually the source of confidence, but her recent independence and self-management of her life was teaching her many new things. And her confidence in her work, her love for wand making, had inspired a new sort of personality change into a more controlled person.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rawwry
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101
kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 am
Lola Mutan Ye

This festival was probably the most exciting thing for her in the past few years. Ever since graduation from Hogwarts it seemed that her and Devonte had a rocky relationship at best. After he had returned she thought, no hoped, that they could start again. When he left again to pursue his own endeavors she realized she had been a fool. She had no hope in their future together and saw none, so she moved on. Well, moved on mostly. She engrossed herself in her work and rooting her brother on. His farm seemed to be going great, though Rhett was worried about the failing health of the muggle owner that he befriended. Lola wished lives were longer. Lola wished a lot of things but there was little that she could do to change many of those things. Thus, she worked hard selling to small shops here and there. This festival though, would be her opportunity to make a name for her work and sell directly to the customer.

Smiling at the thought of directly seeing the potential excitiement on her customer's faces she worked to display her enchanted metalworking in the most pleasing fashion. She had selected some of her most popular models and placed them up front. A metal puppy and kitten were curled up together sleeping. An assortment of other animals surrounded the two. Crafted golden snitches stood lined on a shelf behind her. Half finished creations sat behind the front table where she planned to tinker during the slow points. Glancing up regularly, humming with a smile, she worked on crafting a small porcupine.

Time: August 2045

{OoC: Open for Interaction/Charmed Metal Toys on Display}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:59 am
DOMINIC.MCHALEN .
Broommaker ____
Slytherin Alum, Class of '25....
════════════════════════

”Love you babe, oh—and don't forget my Blood Pops,” Dominic kissed his dancing wife, who had thus far been unable to contain her excitement. She was made for this sort of festival; her hair was rainbow colored to match her neon clothes but she still managed to disappear into the crowd. Grace was eager to explore and meet everyone.

Dominic volunteered himself as a vendor. It was just in time too. He finally finished his fourth model, the first design in his line of keepers brooms. He was eager to be the salesman for once, instead of just the broommaker. His creations are usually shipped to Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade broomshops, to sell in their store fronts. It was a nice change of pace—sort of. ”Gwyneth! Rhydian! Be careful!” One of the twins had stumbled into his leg, knocking him against the stall, threatening to crash the brooms down.

"Sorry!" said Rhydian.

"Sorry da!" Gwyneth chimed in as well.

"Can we go check out the festival now? You're all set up now and there's so many wicked things to look at!"

"Oh! And can we have some money too? Pretty please! I think I can smell cinammon pretzels!"

”Alrigh' fine, I kept you here long enough. Just stay together and make sure to come check in every once awhile, okay? Here, there should be enough for you both,” Dominic plopped a fat coin purse of galleons, sickles and knuts in the outstretched hands of his daughter and took one long look at their retreating figures running into the crowd. Now that he was alone, he started calling out to random passerby's.

”Got brooms for sale! Premium, hand-made, racing brooms! Children's toy brooms! And convenient collpasible brooms perfect for travelling vacations!”

╔═══════════════════╗
【WHEN:: August 2045
【WHERE:: Festival Grounds
【WAS WITH:: Rhydian and Gwyneth
╚═══════════════════╝

[Brooms on Display]

Quote:

Hemlock, Beater Series - 200 galleons
High quality racing broom designed with the Beater in mind.
Features: Reinforced durability against bludgers, cushioned leather handles for better one-handed grip, black enchanted metalwork, and improved short-burst speeds, bronze enchanted metalwork, and amber-green design.

Inferno, Seeker Series - 200 galleons
Ultra fast racing broom with the Seeker's interest at heart.
Features: Cushioned leather handles for better two-handed grip, elite handling for neck-breaking turns, gold enchanted metalwork, and sparkling gold design that's meant to replicate the glint of a snitch.

Torrent, Chaser Series - 200 galleons
Powerful and modernized racing broom for the Chaser's soul.
Features: Cushioned leather handles for one or two-handed grip, breakthrough weaving capabilities and intuitive handling for better formations, silver enchanted metalwork, and blue steel design.

Zephyr, Keeper Series - 200 galleons
Sleek and sturdy racing broom contoured for the Keeper's body.
Features: Cushioned leather handles for better one-handed-grip, reinforced cushioning charms, contoured shaft for premium comfort, elite acceleration, copper enchanted metalwork, and wine red design.

McHalen's Toy Broom - 12 galleons, 5 sickles
Petite brooms designed for the child's body. Can hover up to five feet off of the ground and tops out at speeds of up to 8kpm (5mph).

McHalen's Collapsible Broom - 20 galleons, 8 sickles
An ultra-light travel broom featuring a collapsible shaft and handle as well as a flexible brush for better storage and easier carrying. Comes with convenient carrying pouch.

Broomstick Service Kit - 4 galleons, 6 sickles

**All racing brooms come standard with: an Unbreakable Braking Charm, excellent balance and precision, hovers at mounting height when released, extra durability against bludgers, and the enchanted metalwork offers power, stability, and a non-slip foot grip.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:57 am

GWYNETH.& RHYDIAN.MCHALEN
Fourth Years
Ravenclaw and Gryffindor

══════════════════ ══════════════════

Running at full speed into the crowd, Gwyneth and Rhydian bobbed, weaved, zigzagged and darted between bodies until they were far enough from the prying eyes of their parents. Rhydian threw up his arms to stretch, turned to his sister and said, "So what should we do first? Food? Games?"

"Pretzels!" Gwyneth shouted, triumphant fist punch in the air. ”I have been craving giant pretzels for like, weeks now. Then we can walk around and see if any of our school mates are here.”

Rhydian nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me. Think I see some over there, and, ooo, milkshakes!" The twins waited in line for their sweets then walked up and down the festival grounds ooo-ing and aaah-ing at everything they saw. Frowning, Rhydian turned to his sister and said, ”Haven't seen any from school yet... have you?”

”No,” said Gwyneth, nibbling on her pretzel. ”Why? Hoping to see someone special?”

”What? N-No! Shut up!”

”Oooo! Rhydie's got a crush! Rhydie's got a crush! Who? Who! If you do not tell me, Rhydian Madog McHalen, I swear to Circe you are never going to live this down!”

”Dammit, Gwyn! I'll tell mum and da' that you were sneaking out of the house!”

Gwyneth feigned a shock gasp. ”Touchy! Fine, fine, I'll drop it, okay? But I'm going to find out one way or another, so you might as well just tell me.”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: August 2045
【WHERE:: Festival Grounds
【WITH WHO:: --
╚═════════════════════════╝

[Open for Interaction]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:43 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin Alum, Class of '45 _______
Blodwen Gemsmith and Jewelry_.________
════════════════════════ ________

A deep breath of fresh air pumped through her lungs. Arianell hadn't left the workshop for weeks in preparation for the festival. Her best pieces were on display, illuminated by expertly placed portable flames. She had dozens of elaborate necklaces, bracelets, and rings, all in varying sizes, colors and styles, hoping to attract even the pickiest of shoppers and had already been drumming in sales left and right. The little girls' could hardly pass up the bouncing monkey earrings and mood rings. The Alert Rings were flying off the shelves. "Thank you so much, have a great night!" She told the last customer who was gushing over their butterfly necklace and as suddenly as the crowd came, it went, and she was alone.

How differently would her life be right now if she followed her passion? She could be in the crowds right now, interviewing people and jotting down their stories. Her name could have been plastered on the first page of every newspaper but instead, she resigned to the family business. And it was fun and glamorous, but.. not what she wanted. Maybe one day her baby brother can finally take over the business—but for now, her father needed her here. And who knows? She might even meet someone new.

══════════════════════
WHEN:: August 2045
WHERE:: Festival Grounds
WITH WHO:: people
══════════════════════

[Jewelry on Display]

Stall features a wide array of jewelry, many non-enchanted pieces are available in dozens of different colored metals and gemstones.

Enchanted Jewelry
(All pieces are available in various colors and styles.)

Alert Rings: If the wearer of one ring is in danger, the paired ring will immediately increase in temperature as an alarm. (Rings come in a set of 2.)

Mood Rings: Changes colors depending on the wearers mood.
red = angry, orange = excited, yellow = happy, green = jealous, blue = sad, purple = annoyed, gray = neutral/calm,

Animated Earrings: Designed to replicate the animations of its real-life counterpart. Dogs will bark, run and jump. Snitches will flutter and zoom, etc.

Communication Bracelets: Words can be engraved in the bracelet via a simply flagrante spell and will immediately appear on the paired bracelet. (Sets come in 2 or 5.)

Invisibility Necklaces: Designed to hide the wearer with a concealment charm, activated by singing the rhyme, “Wide, bide, and tried, // A minute, an hour, I hide." Deactivated by repeating the rhyme.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:48 pm
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟ Puck took yet another picture as she followed Dris towards his assigned booth just knowing she'd use up all the film she'd brought along and was completely ok with that. It wasn't every day an entire flipping festival in the woods happened and she definitely wanted to remember it. It was just a shame her brother would have to miss out on most of the fun; his grandparents had swooped in early to take him away for part of the summer and there was no saying no to those people. She'd tried and the results hadn't been too pretty. She had just finished taking a picture one of the enchanted toys when Dris piped up over whether this was a good idea to start selling his art and whatnot. Considering she'd been listening to him pace around as such since he first got the space, you'd think he would've calmed down somewhat but no. If anything the time just made his anxiety skyrocket. Before Puck could say anything though, Beckah added her own thoughts which were basically what she was going to say anything causing her to grin and gesture to the other girl. "Exactly what she said. You're great, your arts great, you've got us as backup, you're practically destined to do amazing here." Puck encouraged her ruffled boyfriend. "Besides, people buy weird stuff all the time at festivals and pay loads of money for it. Why shouldn't your art be part of that? And before you even open your mouth, no I didn't just call your art 'weird.'" she quickly amended shooting him a teasing grin. Out the corner of her eye she spied some butterflies listing along and jumped to take a decent picture of them but as she zoomed she noticed what looked to be a slightly familiar face in the crowd. Nah, that would be way too much of a coincidence.

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Summer II

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image
                                                        𝐊𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧​
                                                        ___╘═══▶ slytherin alumnus
                                                                      scotland team chaser

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                        __________________________________________

Walking through the crowds, the festival sounds filled Kyson's ears. There were teenagers running around, excited to look at all of the exhibits. Several adults wandered about too, some with their children. It was already evening, the sun having set on the forest about half an hour ago. In the dark, the festival looked even more magical. There were strings of lights in the tree branches, and everything seemed to glow. It was Deirdre's complete aesthetic, and she had been enjoying the festivities thus far. The family arrived at the festival earlier that afternoon, him and Tessa taking Dee to every stand and exhibit the young girl wanted to go to. She was at the age where animals were all the rage, specifically unicorns. Oh boy, did she love unicorns. As they walked around the grounds, Kyson made it a point to keep an eye out for a stand selling some sort of unicorn headband, or something similar, for his daughter. He knew that she would be overjoyed to have an accessory like that. "Mommy! Daddy! Can we get a snack, please?" Deirdre exclaimed, bouncing in place. Kyson smirked, shaking his head. "You just had a candy floss an hour ago, I think you've had enough sweets for today." Deirdre pouted, crossing her arms. "Pleeeeeeeeease? I promise I won't ask for anything else!" she continued, having said the exact same thing the last time she asked for a snack. Kyson chuckled, patting his daughter on the head, ruffling her blonde hair. "Fine, one more snack, but that's it after that. You're already going to be up way past your bedtime at this rate." What could he do, he just couldn't say no to his little princess. Looking over at his wife, he quickly pecked her on the cheek, taking both of his girls' hands and walking over to a nearby stand. This one looked like it sold a variety of baked goods and other treats. "See anything you girls like? Remember Dee, you can have one treat." Kyson nodded to the man running the shop. He looked familiar, probably from his time at Hogwarts, but he couldn't recall his name or anything else about him.

OOC: at Theo's stand, yeet

❝ Some only live to die, I'm alive to fly higher than angels in outfields inside of my mind.
                                                        I'm ascending these ladders, I'm climbin', say goodbye, this old world, this old world. ❞

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Festival Grounds
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nath, various festival-goers
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Magizoology Festival
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? There's so many people!

Theo was excited for the festival. It was for magizoologists, which luckily, he rather liked. He spent weeks testing new recipes and trying out various ideas to come up with a special menu of treats designed to be around the theme of animals. He had quite a few different snacks to sell. The best part was having his family and friends help test recipes, so he was confident that everything was top quality. After his family helped set everything up, Theo settled in to sell. Nath had agreed to come help out for the day, which was great because Theo needed help... and he rather liked spending time with his boyfriend. "Thanks again for helping me today. I'm sure it'll be busy and having two people will be a lot easier than trying to go it alone." He grinned, leaning over to place a gentle kiss on Nath's cheek.

[Menu]

All snacks are on a make-a-donation pay scale. You make a donation, you get a treat of your choice!

Spicy Dragon Cookies
                                                            xxx⤑Dragon shaped cookies spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom, decorated with colorful royal icing

Hippogryff Cupcakes
                                                            xxx⤑Chocolate cupcakes topped with shiny silver feathers made out of painted chocolate nestled in buttercreme frosting

Bowtruckle Tuilles
                                                            xxx⤑Curled chocolate cigars shaped to look like little bowtruckles

Sparkly Unicorn Cupcakes
                                                            xxx⤑French vanilla cupcakes filled with sprinkles topped with rainbow-swirled buttercreme, sprinkles, and a fondant horn

Acromantula Web Brownies
                                                            xxx⤑Fudge brownies topped with caramel spun sugar in the shape of a spiderweb

Ghostly Candy Floss
                                                            xxx⤑Silver, sparkly candy floss

Unicorn Creme Horns
                                                            xxx⤑Puff Pastry horns filled with raspberry ganache and creme patissiere

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image

Hikaru was glad Remi agreed to come. The idea of helping magical creatures seemed the most effective lure. They were currently courousing booths of crafters selling wares while arm and arm. The stopped by the metal charmer stand and Hikaru spotted the dog. "Look at this one honey!" Hikaru said smirking and indicating to the sleeping metal dog. It looked like a shiba inu, not whole unlike his own animagus form. Sure he had the skill and mostly used it to cheer Remi after a rough day at work but perhaps if Remi looked it he get it. Something to take to work with him.

Ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? Forest Festival
xxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮? Kyson and Deirdre
xxxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷? Wandering
xxxxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭? She's got Ky wrapped around her little finger

Tessa walked alongside her husband and daughter, the girl having great fun with all the festival activities. Normally, the violet-haired woman wasn't much for being in large crowds, but after Dee begged to go, she and Kyson had both relented. Luckily, it seemed surprisingly peaceful, especially now that the sun had fallen. The forest was decorated nicely with all kinds of twinkly lights, which made the entire area look... for lack of better word, magical. Unfortunately, she was rather tired of walking around (her heels might not have been the best option), but the joy radiating from Deirdre was enough to keep her going.

Tessa looked over as her daughter was pleading for more snacks, despite having just eaten almost pure sugar only a while ago. Just as she was about to interject, saying she could choose something small, Kyson relented too. Shame their daughter was spoiled, or perhaps she was just good at manipulation. "Oh, she'll be in bed far past her bedtime, but it's fine, we're not too busy tomorrow. Besides, we never get to have fun like this and she stays up later for your games." She set a hand gently on Deirdre's shoulder, squeezing it gently.

The Shiny Furret

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ. Yᴏᴜ sᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰ
Hᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ʏᴀ. Sʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs sʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ
Bᴜᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Hᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

I can't help but feel like I'm one in a m i l l i o n
                                              I'm worth all the c r a p that I'm putting you through

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Two Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe continued to stuff her face like an oaf until the hotdog was completely eaten. In that moment, she was extremely happy she decided to get the combo meal and purchase fries – or chips as they called them here. Strange English speakers. Even Zoe knew chips were actually a salty potato snack rather than a... salty potato snack. So fries were chips, and chips were crisps, and if she learned that somewhere in this big old messed up world, crisps were called fries, she was going to obliviate someone. “You know, I think your dad might be onto something,” the Frenchwoman noted. “I know I’m feeling pretty happy right now,” she added, reaching into her bag of crisps. “Want some?” she asked, sticking it out for Arwen to have.

When the brunette pointed out an art kiosk, Zoe looked over at it. “Sure, we have some time to kill before the concert.” And so, the girls made their way over to a kiosk where one man, who Zo assumed was the artist, was painting. Two girls were also seated with him – possibly more artists? Maybe they were collaborating altogether. “Oh, cool. Arwen, look at this one!” she exclaimed, pulling her friend over to check out a painting of a peacock. The colours were so vibrant and the painting itself was quite intricate – it was bound to catch the witch’s attention. Perhaps she should buy it. Currently, she had only a room to decorate in her aunt’s home, but it wasn’t like she didn’t have plans of moving out one day. And when she does, she would be glad to have bought this. “How much?” she asked, looking back over at who she assumed was Driskol Abrams, since that was the name that each painting was signed with.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

rawwry
Summer II
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items