Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Stage and Dance Floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image
You've got a big heart
The way you see the world
It got you this far
You might have some bruises
And a few of scars
But you know you're gonna be okay
And even though you're scared
You're stronger than you know

User Image
Halfblood | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
Summer 2045 Fantastic Beasts Festival With: August
Wearing: [x] Status: Butterflies

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Rhea giggled gleefully as she practically dragged her poor, unsuspecting prey to the dance floor. She hadn’t expected it to be so easy! Every time she asked Jonah to help her practice, she practically had to use all of her strength just to get him to budge off the couch, but August? Minimal resistance. That must mean he really wanted to dance, right? “Didn’t you know it’s rude to say no to a princess?” she chimed in response to his scrambled alternatives, continuing on with their joke. The little witch imagined he’d been at least partially teasing her each time he brought her ‘title’ up, but for now this would surely work in her favor.

She spun around to face her partner once on the dance floor and strained to hear him over the crowd. “You don’t dance?” She repeated back, looking thoughtful once the statement was reaffirmed. Judging by his expression—a dash shy, a pinch scared, which she found herself thinking was oddly adorable—it seemed it wasn’t so much that he didn’t dance, but that he couldn’t... At least as far as he was concerned. “Everyone can dance, August. I promise no one's going to say anything.” She reassured.

Rhea smiled up at the boy as she gently took his hand once again. “And if looking silly is what you're worried about, I can teach you properly. First thing you should know, there's no such thing as a perfect first try." With a lift and a twist, she guided his arm to allow herself to spin once. "That goes for anything!"

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
It only took me a thousand years, but done ;;""""""
If you're lost out where the lights are blinding
Caught in all, the stars are hiding
That's when something wild calls you home, home
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
Chase the sky into the ocean
That's when something wild calls you home, home

Addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:28 am
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Ariana Hawthorne-Wynters
Hufflepuff Alumna - Thirty Nine - Halfblood - Songstress - Married - Mother
╚══════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: I just really wanted to post Ariana’s outfit tbh lol link in top picture))

When Ariana Hawthorne was announced, her music began playing before she even walked onto the stage. This set up had gotten the crowd interested and excited for her as they recognized her music. What she typically wore to her concerts was impressive and creative, but still different from her sparkly, alien inspired glittery look tonight, which she even temporarily coloured her hair a very light silver – almost white – for. When the woman stepped onto the stage, the crowd roared. She sang her most popular songs (plus a new one that she had been working on recently and hasn’t dropped yet), and everybody sang along with her. Although the lights blinded her quite a bit, she was still able to see a ton of crazy festival outfits in the crowd, especially if they were up at the front of the audience. Once the show had ended, since she was the closing act, she waved to everybody and said, “I hope you all had a wonderful night!” before making her way backstage. After getting rid of the hair colour, she apparated home, where she knew she’d be greeted by her loving husband and son.

You showed me what it means to be happy ever after, in love forever
You gave me the key to all your love and all your pleasure, you're my treasure

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items