Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Guides to Everchange
▷ Unique Animals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab While the world has the same animals we do, they also have unique animals of its own! This is a comprehensive list of what we've currently planned for unique animals. More will be added over time and some can even be customer submitted!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:42 pm

Starbeasts:
            Description: Seemingly incorporeal beings made of the stars themselves, they migrate the Everchange from season to season with the planet’s rotation. They appear more frequently in rural areas, away from light population, where one can see the stars. A starbeast’s appearance is dictated by which constellation presides over its territory’s sky—some appear as bears, heralded by Ursa Major, while others still are great hounds, following Canis Major.
            Rarity: Incredibly rare
            Territory: All of Everchange

Cockatrice:
            Description: A draconic beast with the lower legs of a lizard and the head of a chicken, these creatures tend to be found in densely forested areas of the world. Reclusive and surprisingly shy, they are hard for the typical pony to find. Some dragons have taken up breeding them, finding charm in the crossbreed of a chicken and a lizard for a more fitting breed of poultry.
            Rarity: Rare
            Territory: Forests

Scalebites:
            Description: A heartier variant of butterflies, these creatures are found solely around the Everchange’s active volcanoes. Their wings appear to be made of rock and magma, and their touch is capable of burning a non-dragon.
            Rarity: Common
            Territory: Volcanoes

Wendigos:
            Description: Said to be the lingering feelings of anger and hatred from deceased ponies, these malicious spirits only appear in Wynter’s domain. They feed on ponies by targeting their insecurities and doubts, and drawing them into the wilds to freeze to death.
            Rarity: Incredibly rare
            Territory: Winter's Breath, typically in forests

My Four Seasons
Crew

▶ Guides to Everchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces