Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Levy Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:26 pm
User Image

Owners: Phineas and Catheryn Levy
Description: A generous in size home with a colorful and cozy feel with bright windows and optional seating in either the kitchen or dining area with lovely bay window seating. Three bedrooms, two baths, and a home office complete the upstairs along with a large sized backyard complete with patio seating and enough space for any number of guests for a garden party.

xXxDownstairsxXx

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

xXxUpstairsxXx

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:33 pm
Where Are They Now

Finn is...
Home | Lab | Visiting Friends | Visiting Family | Out

Caty is...
Home | Workshop | Visiting Dad(s) | Diagon Alley | Out

Kai is...
Home | School | Sticky Wickets | Visiting Family | In The Garden | Other

Everly is...
Home | School | Sticky Wickets | Visiting Family | Fixing Something | Other

Ruth is...
Home | School | Sticky Wickets | Visiting Family | Hiding | Other

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:44 pm
Miscellaneous

Neither Finn or Caty have green thumbs though both have taken the gift of the garden as a challenge to learn. So far they have sown nothing but disappointment and dandelions. Hopefully the children do better.

With the new house they finally acquired a fireplace and thus a floo. Their address is Neverland (because of course it is) which they ask that you schedule or call ahead for Finn to prepare the wifi. Wifi name is Pirate Cove and the password is 3rdSt@aronR!ght.

There are currently two pets on the lot, Caty's crocodile skink and draco lizard and for the most part they stay in their enclosure in the bedroom. Since the move and subsequent adoptions, Finn has seriously considered the adoption of another dog and is weighing their choices with the children.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:03 pm
Don't wanna live as an untold story
Rather go out in a blaze of glory
I can't hear you, I don't fear you
I'll live now 'cause the bad die last
Dodging bullets with your broken past
I can't hear you, I don't fear you now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ωєℓ∂єя | sℓчтнєяιи αℓυмиι | βιρσℓαя

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty was literally bouncing for joy as she brought Simon up to her shared flat. Ever since Rhys and Gid had adopted their adorably adorable little boy, she'd been counting down the days until she could ask to sweep him away (something about allotted family time?? she didn't really listen much to her Da when he was explaining it). But luckily, today was that day! It was unfortunate Finn had to miss most of it studying for his last few exams and trials to graduate but she'd be sure to take plenty of pictures for him to feel like he'd actually been there and not in a stuffy library all day. When she had first planned for the day, she figured nothing spelled bonding more than glitter and candy and since she did theoretically need help with some of her wedding planning she thought that having Simon help with the favors would be perfect. During her planning it never occurred her to not have it at her workshop until yesterday when of the pieces she'd been melding together accidentally dripped into the fire and caused just a small explosion. After clearing away everything it hit her what she planned to do and quickly scrapped that idea. Which brought her to here and now carrying her tiny adorable nephew into her (safe nonflammable) living room. "Ok Simon, here we are! What to do first...should we do the fairy dust or the rock candy first?" Caty asked him. ◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna taste love and pain
Wanna feel pride and shame
I don't wanna take my time
Don't wanna waste one line
I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Auntie Caty's House
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Auntie Caty
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Arts and Crafts!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems really nice!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited!

Simon was still getting used to being in a loving, supportive family. He was able to begin to repair some of the damage his parents had left him with. He also rather liked Gid and Rhys, as both were very nice to him and quite understanding of his silence. He had also discovered they had a lot of hiding spots for when he was overwhelmed, which made him quite happy. He was also learning how to do sign language, which, he'd discovered, was a lot easier for him than talking. He was also getting to know all sorts of people, as his family wasn't just the three of them, but rather several people.

That morning, he'd woken up and dressed himself (albeit with a bit of help) and was preparing to go to visit his Auntie Caty. He'd be helping on making some wedding things, and he was a vivid pink about it. After he'd been scooped up my the woman, Simon clung to her as she took him along to her flat so they could work. He looked over at her when she gave him options as to what to do, and he pondered for a moment. He liked candy a lot (having a new Grampa who could make all the candy he could ever want was both a blessing and a curse), but the fairy dust seemed... intriguing. So like that, he had decided. He shuffled a bit so his hands were in front of him, then he bit his lip as he tried to remember how to sign the words he wanted. After a moment, he signed "sparkles," and hoped she'd understand. The toddler still wasn't certain of his voice, and he was far too timid to talk in front of people he didn't really know all too well.

Yukina101

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:02 pm

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty waited patiently for the little boy to make up his mind, inwardly cooing over just how cute he looked in his pink hair, one of her favorite shades as well! When he finally responded with "sparkles" she grinned wider and clapped her hands excitedly. "Fairy dust it is!" She left the little boy in the living room while she went searching for supplies in the bedroom closet. After about a minute she returned with her arms filled of craft supplies to be used. "We're gonna have glow in the dark fairy dust in little vials for people to carry around or even wear as necklaces, won't that be fun?!" she explained eagerly plopping onto the ground with her craft bags. Inside one bag were small glass vials with cork stoppers and the other were the multiple bags of different colored glitter for use. It was only after she pulled out the glitter, scoop, ribbon, and the superglue that she realized she would need some sort of funnel and wracked her brain to remember if they had one anywhere in the flat. She finally remembered there might be one in the kitchen and leapt up to go search for one finding one, strangely, on top of the fridge. "Alright now I know we finally have everything! Do you want to hold the vial or scoop the glitter?" Caty asked Simon returning to her previous seat near him.◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Arts and Crafts!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems really nice!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Curious

Simon grinned brightly when Caty indeed understood what he'd wanted. He was set down to roam for a few minutes while she did.... whatever it was she was doing. He rooted through the bag his dad had packed and tugged out his blanket, twirling a bit to wrap up in the cozy material. When Caty came back, his hair changed to a soft teal as he hurried over to her. The toddler carefully examined all the things, His eyes swirled into new colors, mimicking the glitter she brought. When she explained their plan, the boy nodded along, agreeing happily that it'd be fun indeed.

Just as they went to sit down, Simon blinked as Caty jumped back up to go grab something. He lifted up the scoop in his chubby little fingers, examining it with a look of curiosity. When Caty walked back in, he looked over at her, then grinned as she sat. He set down his blanket beside him, then wielded the scoop like a small sword. He signed the word "Scoop!" at the woman, bouncing a bit. He was excited to help with the glitter for her fairy bottles, especially if they glowed in the dark. That just made them magical.

Yukina101

I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:44 pm

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty had to fight all her instincts to drop her things and take a dozen pictures of Simon and his blanket burrito but consoled herself with the hundreds she'd end up taking of the both of them throughout the day. She very nearly lost to them though when he began brandishing the scoop in front of him excitedly signing the word causing her to giggle. "Ok! You'll scoop I'll hold. You're getting really good at signing, y'know?! Such a smart cutie!" she praised the little boy. She opened one bag of the golden glitter (and maybe placed a small sticking charm to the bottom of the bag shhh) and grabbed the first vial popping out its cork and holding it over the small bag. "Ready for Tinkerbell's fairy dust!" Caty told him encouragingly.◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Arts and Crafts
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no I talked...
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous

Simon was a little flustered by Caty's compliment, the boy's hair turning a soft green as he clutched the scoop to his chest. A blush touched his cheeks as she called him a cutie. It was certainly something he was trying to acclimate to. He watched as she settled a few things in place, then opened the gold glitter. He didn't move until she called it Tinkerbell's fairy dust, at which he grinned brightly. He loved Peter Pan, and his daddies had said Caty did too.... but he now knew it was true. His small hands shook a bit as he scooped up some glitter and dropped it into the funnel, a small trail of sparkles flittering through the air. His eyes were wide as he watched the glitter, before his quiet voice spoke up to say a single word, "Sparkly...." Just after he spoke, his teeth clicked together, the boy eyeing Caty to hope that she wasn't mad about his speaking. His daddies hadn't been, but he vaguely remembered the anger he'd get at speaking at his old house.... and around new people he was always nervous.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 pm

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty grinned brightly and cooed at how Simon blushed as she called him cute becoming even more so from his embarrassment. It was adorable how much he was like her brother without being directly related at all! She softly encouraged him as he scooped and poured the glitter into the vial and once it was all in she quickly put a dollop of glue on the cork to keep the glitter in place. When she heard him say it was sparkly she nodded before holding up a new empty vial. "It's very sparkly! It's to help you think only happy things afterall!" she giggled wondering why her nephew suddenly looked so afraid. It suddenly hit her one of the warnings his dad's had given her about his token silence and the reasoning behind it. Oh she hoped he wasn't afraid of speaking around her! She loved talking-obviously-and she would never ever mind if he wanted to! Or didn't want to! "I think the fairy dust is going to be my favorite party favor. Because everyone's going to be sparkly by the end of the night! Won't that be pretty?" Caty piped up still smiling towards her nephew. ◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We're both sparkly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Happy

Simon wiggled his sock-clad toes as Caty spoke about the glitter. It was certainly exciting to work with her. After he spoke, she said the sparkles were to help think of only good things, which he figured was a very smart plan. Sparkly glitter always made him happy, after all, unless it made a big mess! The thought of messes stressed him out further, but after only a few seconds, Caty's voice drifted him back to the task at hand. She said her favorite was going to be the fairy dust because it'd make everyone sparkle at the end of her party. A small grin touched the toddler's lips, and he nodded at her. It would be fun if everyone was all glittery. He looked over at the glitter and covered his hands with it. He reached over and brushed a sparkly hand through Caty's dark hair, then got more glitter and ruffled it all through his own, now deep red hair. At that, he grinned brightly, wiggling happily since they were now both covered in the fairy dust, which meant they'd both be happy. That's what she'd said, after all!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:10 pm

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty was confused by Simon suddenly putting his small hand into the bag of glitter but giggled as he moved it through her hair then his own with the color changing again to a dark red color. He seemed very proud of his actions by his grin and wiggling so who was she to tell him otherwise? "I was already happy before, but now I'm feeling extra super duper special happy! Thank you Simon!" She used her free hand to lightly ruffle his hair giggling as some of the loose glitter floated down around his shoulders. Her brother was going to have a field day once she brought him back home. Finn thankfully was much to use to her whim of fancy and was probably thankful it was only in the living room. Applying a dab of glue she finished another vial of glitter before holding up the next. This assembly line of glitter went on for another twenty or so minutes as they went through her bag of vials while she kept up talking to her nephew, and occasionally singing a silly song (mainly from Peter Pan of course). She didn't plan of them finishing all her vials of glitter, that would be much too much work for just a small boy!, so she had made sure to grab the bag with the smallest amount leaving the rest for her to finish up at a later date. So all and all, the two of them finished about fifteen bottles of the glow and the dark glitter. "Good job Simon! Now we're gonna tie some ribbon around them so people can carry them around. Which color should we use?" Caty dug back into her bag to pull out two rolls of ribbon, one a pretty jade green and the other a robin egg blue. ◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We're both sparkly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Confident

Simon grinned wildly when Caty said she was extra super duper special happy now. He did that! The toddler clapped his hands and sat down to continue working on the fairy bottles. Occasionally he paused and shook his head slowly, watching the glitter flutter down around him. Hopefully she'd have glitter every time he came to visit! They worked hard for what was probably a couple whole hours before Caty decided to stop for now. Good, since he was starting to get tired of scooping. She next held out ribbons in two colors, leading the boy to become a bit indecisive. His hair swirled both colors of the ribbon, then it turned a deep gold when he made up his mind. He pointed at the green one and tried to sign the word (though he signed red, since he still didn't have all the color signs figured out). He was ready to keep going, despite his butt starting to hurt from the floor. After ribbons meant they'd get to make candy, and he was excited for that too.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:43 am

☆═━┈---------------┈━═☆

◆◊ Caty observed Simon as he went about making his decision and watched his hair in awe as it cycled through the colors in hand. Finally he stopped on a gold color, which she supposed meant he'd finally made up his mind, and pointed at the green ribbon all while signing for red. She guessed he'd forgotten the sign for that but she didn't begrudge him for it, he was doing splendidly since he just started learning! "Green it is, a very wise choice!" she congratulated him putting down the blue ribbon to grab a pair of her craft scissors. "So this is what we're going to do; I'm going to cut and hand you all the ribbon for our vials. I need you to hold them for me so I don't get all confused and lose some and then once we're all finished, we can get started on the candy! Sound good, yeah?" she explained eagerly already starting to measure out how long she wanted the ribbon to be. She figured arm length was just enough and soon began measuring and cutting various strips of the soft green ribbon and handing them over to her nephew. Once she was finished, she put the scissors back into the bag and pulled out one of their finished glitter vials from before."Ribbon please!" ◇◈

Miss GryffindorK

I wanna live better days
Never look back and say
Could have been me

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ribbon Time!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Thoughtful

Simon was glad Caty seemed happy about his choice in ribbon. He listened to her directions, hair turning a yellow-orange with his thoughtfulness. He ran his hands through his messy hair, glitter dancing around him as he moved. She was going to cut the ribbons and hand them to him, so his job was to make sure to watch them. He held out his little arms, letting Caty drape ribbons over them. He wiggled his toes in eager anticipation, but remained as still as he could so he wouldn't drop any ribbons. After all, he didn't want Caty to be mad with him!

He zoned out into his thoughts for a few minutes until he heard Caty put the scissors away. He blinked a few times, eyes changing to a wild violet and a dark green. He set the ribbons down gently, carefully straightening each out so it lay perfectly flat. He watched her grab out the bottles again, this time she asked about a ribbon. He debated between them (despite them all being perfectly identical), then lifted one and carefully handed it over. He did the same with each, looking happy as a clam.

Yukina101

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games