Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOT] Nova's Stormboirn Nonsense - Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:10 am
[xwnrwe]Nerd seeks Stormborn stuff. Inquire within.

Or on Discord DMs. I'm not in the fancy SoA Server so your best method is here or DMs. At least it's convenienty?....OK probably not, sorry, I'm lame.[/cemter]

PMS: Go for it
Discord: Novastrike#1275  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 am
Eir
User Image

I am made of lo-o-ove, lo-o-o-ove, and I'm stronger than you.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

About Eir: Eir's mother was a thrall, and her father was a freeborn that accepted his little ones and took her mother as his, making her, well, a freeborn. She had a reasonably happy cubhood and dreamed of becoming a Reaver -- of going out raiding and viking all she pleased. With the changed to the pride, however, Eir was infuriated at the implications a female was not only undeserving of becoming a Reaver, but that her entire existence seemed second class, and so, Eir took off in the middle of the night with Nafsi'kataa to go on a permanent viking until the Warlord was ejected, or, until she could kill him herself for his, in her mind, crimes.

Eir does not believe in thralls -- because of her mother, Eir is surprisingly fair and gentle when she's forced to deal with them, and favors doing work for herself. Eir is incredibly self-reliant, and joined the feminists of the pride ASAP. Because Eir is cautious of this, and feels strongly about female rights, barring males among the group Eir mistrusts a majority of Stormborn males who she sees as complicit-- she's also unafraid of murder, if her wish to kill the Warlord herself says anything. She is strong, self confident, loyal, capable of compassion, very passionate, and, of course, very firm in her beliefs. Eir is also somewhat chaotic -- she follows her own whims and gets testy when chgallenged. She's unpredictable, but not malicious or even cruel about it -- she's a warm hearted lioness, she merely feels the need to focus on herself, THEN the rest of things. This does mean she's inclined to styeal if she feels like it. From adults or near-adult adolescents. She's actually not inclined to harm cubs.

Seeking: RPs. Aside RPs, she could stand to meet a Special Someone. However to do this I'd like her to meet interested males. She's now adverse to keeping her mate out of the pride if he's disinterested since she'd rather not go home, nor is she averse to any male in pride as long as he grasps that she'd sooner kill the warlord as look at him, or that she firmly believes not only are females on-par to men, but also that tshe still really, really wants to be a Reaver. I'm open to all comers there, and I do mean all, so drop the offers on her face. She's usually off viking with Nafsi, but sometimes drips by for feminist meetings.

Eir also just needs to make friends, enemies, something. She onlygets on with Nafsi'kataa, and she's actually a very affectionate friend. Friend snuggles are best snuggles platonically.

Of course Eir isn't about to hide disdain for the Warlord. Maybe someone could find out? IDK, it'd be nice to see others hear rumor of a lioness gunning to kill the dude from monkeys or something. Eir's essentually good for anything as long as she's not killed or run from the pride. (She'd probably try raising a small army to take over. Don't. XD; )  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 pm
Frigg

User Image
The Morrigan knows your time and p;ace, the Morrigan shows a shifting face, the Morrigan stands behind your skill, and the Morrigan sows and reaps at will; the Morrigan sows and reaps at will, the Morrigan stands behind your skill, the Morrigan shows a shifting face, the Morrigan knows your time and place.

Alignment: True Neutral

About: Frigg is a female with an unconventional upbringing -- she had two mothers, and didn't meet her sire. Growing up knowing her mother's fear of one male, the young lioness has grown up exceedingly protective and has the notion in her mind most females are better than most males, period. To this end she's extremely wary of males she hasn't met and tends to look down on them, seeing them as her infriors. Although Frigg acts the role of a 'good female' with the pride, Frigg is incredibly prouid of who she is and those whom dec4ry her family will be attacked -- even if you sassed about her male relatives. They're blood and weaker and need protection, after al. Frigg is generally alone watching others in the pride and enjoys her status as freeborn. Frigg also isn't against the idea of keeping a thrall, just... A male thrall is preferred -- she'd absolutely show females favoritism. Frigg is also a feminist, if a skewed one, but is actually fond of males that treat females with respect and kindness, being unused to seeing 'good' males, although she's still of the opinion females are less ruled by their other regions.

Friugg is poor at socializing and doesn't readily seek out others. She's also disinclined to go viking, as most males leading vikings don't really please her and she's never known females to have the right to go it alone. Frigg would sooner run off than allow a male to run her life.

Seeking: So, Frigg is an independant/semi isolated female with a small case of misandery. I'd like her to correct the misandery a little. I'd like a male friend for her to make -- someone more willing to treat a female with respect -- and letthem work on gently questioning her views. This can turn into a mateship if desired but only if they click -- I prefer things organic.

That said I'm also not averse to a male trying to instead just outright start treating her like his wife! If he's bent on 'taming the shrew' it's best to know... She'd probably attack him if he cornered her -- but someone she might like the mental spar with. Either or is a good for her.

Something to protect as she's almost an adult would also make a nice thing for her -- weaker folks, male or female, or perhaps the adopting of and care for orphaned lion cubs or cubs unwanted -- Frigg has never dealt with beingthe responsible one much, and it might mellow her out to love something small.

Frigg won't be leaving the Stormborn unless there was a really, really, really, really good plot -- bythis Imean you'd need to floor me. I'd rather she lived as well, although she'sd not as hostile to anyone in-pride as Eir. Otherwise, have at! Ilove Frigg, give her stuff to doooo.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:04 pm
Surprisingly, my lone Stormborn dude HAS his plots in order so this is open!

Dun plz.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas