Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Bittersweet Rescue: The False Master's Saviors! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:51 pm
"Heh, you think I did anything? I've been dealing with...tch...you two. If you want to...to know what I meant then check below deck. He should be there by now." The Ground Channeler explained first.

The two Water experts would now note that themselves and the Ground Channeler were the only ones remaining on the top most deck, the others, including Varuna, having relocated between they first arrived on scene and then landed. If the Ground Channeler was believed then Varuna should be down below.

They would note the open staircase leading down up ahead, if they followed the steps down they would find themselves in the orlop deck which was in heavy disarray, crates and other items destroyed and strewn about. Here they found two more Ground Channelers near the landing of the stairs but unlike their comrade above, at least when they first encountered him, on the main deck these were knocked out cold.

Ignoring the two defeated Channelers, clearly taken out by Varuna due to their soaking wet condition, the Snagem pair would spot a fourth Ground Channeler with identical clothing this one still very much coherent and standing over the Vaporeon Hybrid they were after, the incredibly aged 'Master' down on one knee holding onto his wounded side as he gasped for breath.

"Here for your master?" The Ground Channeler asked without turning around to see the former students arrive. Strapped snug and tight onto the woman's back was some sort of special made portable water tank in the manner of a backpack, inside the waters of the tank a little Barboach swam around, glaring at the Snagems with the confidence of a far bigger fish. "I was just about to finish off the fraud. He's already on death's door and while he doesn't deserve the mercy I can't bring myself to see another suffer." She said, unsheathing a short ordinate blade from a sheath at her side. Varuna did little but glare at her, eyeing Ryan and Lykas occasionally to see what they might do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:05 pm
Lykas headed to the stairs after delivering a hard kick to the Ground Channeler's head, knocking them out for good measure beforehand. Upon descending the stairs and finding the two unconscious Channelers dressed like the one above, he looked further inward.

His gaze falling upon the wounded hybrid kneeling on the floor, his glared right back at Varuna before looking up at the other one. "Touch him again and you won't leave this ship." He threatened. "Varuna's fate belongs to us." He reiterated his statement to the previously defeated Channeler. "In lieu of living rulers, we reserve the right to try him for his crimes against our fallen people. Take that from us and you pay in blood." His eyes narrowed and a black glow began to emanate as he prepared to unleash a Hex upon the Channeler.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:49 pm
Ryan was hot on Lykas' heels, making his way below deck with purpose.

"No master of mine, but like my ally here said, this traitor's fate is to be decided by us and us alone. You even think of harming him and the price may be too steep for you to pay." Ryan adds to the threat the Lykas had made.

He would also call out Theia, His special Milotic, he shining silvery scales gleaming even in the diminished light below deck. The power emanating from the pair was strong, as Ryan would hold his hands out and start to charge a Mermaid Breach as Theia would coil around her trainer in support so that if he charged high enough, she could save him from the recoil of the attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:20 pm
The female Ground Channeler would simply stare at Ryan and Lykas with a disinterested gave, as if she didn't even consider them a threat but instead a mild annoyance. Turning her focus back to Varuna for awhile before speaking she tossed the dagger up into the air a few times, catching it by the handle between two fingers without fail each time, never taking her eyes off of Varuna who had still yet to make a sound.

"Run along. Varuna is receiving justice for his crimes, don't let your egos get in the way." And with that said the woman flung the dagger at Varuna, aiming at the space between his eyes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 pm
SubonicXP
The female Ground Channeler would simply stare at Ryan and Lykas with a disinterested gave, as if she didn't even consider them a threat but instead a mild annoyance. Turning her focus back to Varuna for awhile before speaking she tossed the dagger up into the air a few times, catching it by the handle between two fingers without fail each time, never taking her eyes off of Varuna who had still yet to make a sound.

"Run along. Varuna is receiving justice for his crimes, don't let your egos get in the way." And with that said the woman flung the dagger at Varuna, aiming at the space between his eyes.

Wrong move. Ryan unleashes a stage 3 Mermaid Breach, that equivalent of a Hydro Pump in volume, and aims it more towards Varuna than her to assure that her knife was made null and void. It would push him back a bit but nothing too troubling for Theia.

"Are you deaf, woman? He. is. ours. Theia, Scald!" Ryan orders and his Silvery Milotic would unleash a scaling torrent of water at the female channeler.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:02 pm
As fast as Ryan reacted, so did Lykas. Snapping out one of his ponytail tentacles to unnatural length with Power Whip, he snatched the knife from the air by it's handle just as Ryan pushed Varuna out of the blade's path. "He. Belongs. To us." He repeated calmly.

"We know who you are and what you do. But this one is not yours to dole out punishments upon." He told the woman as he unleashed the Hex he'd held back a moment before, attempting to scramble her mind with the ghostly energy. A moment later, his forehead gem glowed and swirling light shone from within as he prepared a Water Spout. "I will drown you where you stand if you move another muscle before Varuna is taken away from here." He was careful to avoid using the word 'safety'. Varuna was far from assured safe in his and Ryan's hands but at least he would face a proper trial with the two of them and given the chance to explain himself. Not that it would make any difference.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:54 pm
The Ground Channeler flinched under the Hex however Lykas would note that this woman was not like the others, the willpower of her spirit was strong and in the moment of his attack he could sense it pushing back fiercely. It was no surprise now that she was the one still standing and Varuna wasn't. The woman didn't bother to take back her dagger, instead she spun around to face Ryan and his Milotic as Varuna was blasted to the side.

The Scald would blast towards the Ground Channeler and yet she didn't move. The spray of hot water would get within feet of her before a glob of mud formed out of the head of the Scald in front of her, the rest Scald quickly turning into mud at that point as it fell to the ground harmlessly in globs. What did she do? Neither of them sensed her manipulating an artifact in that moment and they didn't see any other Pokemon present besides that Barboach on her back. Did she set something up prior knowing she would have guest? They might want to figure out this Channeler and quick or else they would end up like Varuna.

"You both might be students of an individual who I loathe to admit has powers on level with the other Grand Masters but you both forget yourselves. Do you think Varuna ever showed you the true power of a Grand Master? You are still students after all. Did you not notice how many highly trained Channeler assassins it took to just barely take down an already wounded and exhausted Grand Master? You are both in over your head here." She warned them.

Reaching out her hand the dagger in Lykas' tentacles would turn into such fine sand that it became airborne, the sand only visible as it floated in the air for a brief moment before it dispersed so far that the incredibly tiny grains were naked to the eye. That time they sensed her Channeling but again it was not with Barboach, there was another Pokemon lurking somewhere and neither could sense nor immediately sense it, and that was not good.

Kicking off the ground a Pokeball slipped out of her pants leg and she rushed towards Ryan, the ball popping open as she did, a Sandslash coming charging out of it as it rushed towards Lykas. The Sandslash would do a twirl in mid run, skipping off the ground to expertly spin around several times incredibly rapidly to conjure up a Sandstorm to almost instantly consume the lower deck, both Channeler and Sandlash becoming blurs in the sandstorm. Both would rush at their targets with incredibly speed, Sandslash slashing one of its claws at Lykas while the Ground Channeler attempted to cut Ryan down with a claw of her own mad from sand.

This was not good, they were fighting in a confined space with a sandstorm raging and fighting an opponent who herself was not only highly trained but her Pokemon was too. Not only that but she had prepared for their arrival, the stage set to give herself the advantage. The odds were stacked against them and still yet she hadn't done anything with that fish on her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:08 pm
Ryan had about enough of this. He recalls Theia, and summons Orth, letting the Kingdra latch onto his Gourd. He spots the incoming attack and growls. "Orth, With me, Dragon Child!" Ryan orders.

The absolute bonded pair would create a swirling dome of water that would not only defend and protect the pair but allow them in this confined space to close in on their opponent and her pokemon all in one go, perhaps even aiding Lykas as well.

"Varuna only completed HALF of my training, woman! I learned my most powerful skills from the Spirit of Xandros the Tsunami, refining my other skills under him as well. NEVER call Varuna my master ever again! He forfeited that right when he put my life below his own greed!" Ryan roars as he looks to drown the Ground Channeler completely.

Mayhaps this Ground Channeler bit off more than she could chew?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:21 pm
Lykas was only mildly perturbed as the dagger went to pieces in his grip, quite literally. "I only trained under Varuna for about as long as Ryan. I learned my final skills through heritage and personal conquests. I forsook Varuna as my master when it became apparent he was using me to further his own goals." Lykas replied to the woman's words. "He is no master of mine and I know he is no Grand Master, either." He snapped back as the sandstorm kicked up. He had been watching Sandslash the moment it appeared from it's ball and, as the sands obscured it, he felt the woman's Channeling, followed only a moment later by Ryan's own. The sands were quickly swept up into the waters Ryan summoned, as he was as well.

Suddenly in his own element, Lykas smirked as both Channeler and Pokemon became visible. His hands began to glow green as he took aim with one hand at both Pokemon and Channeler, using Giga Drain to rip the life energy from their forms as Ryan attempted to drown them both.

Whether he succeeded or not, he would keep his eye out for that fish of the Ground Channeler's. It had done nothing noticeable so far and it made him suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:29 am
Quickly the room became filled with water thanks to Ryan and Orth, the Water Channeler no longer holding back. However just as soon as the water filled the room that same water became dark and muddy and the pair of Water experts could hear the faint ghostly cry of a Pokemon echo throughout the now proverbial swamp. The same Pokemon she channeled with to turn the Scald to mud earlier no doubt, and while they couldn't turn all this to mud they did do well enough to make it swampy, the Sandstorm also mixing with it to give the water not only a much darker hue but grittier.

They could both barely make out the Sandslash and Ground Channeler in the murky water, however Lykas only needed to know where the Sandslash was to execute his Giga Drain and he could make out the blob easily enough. The Sandslash, already pained from being drenched, would squirm and cry out in a muffled underwater tone as the Giga Drain sapped away the last of its strength. Not to go down without a fight, such as a Pokemon with assassination draining, the Sandslash used what little strength it had left to fire off its spikes at Lykas as he concentrated, the spikes dripping with Toxic and whether or not they hit the hybrid the toxins were now in the water and Jellicent had very thin and porous skin. This was the last thing it would do before fainting.

The pair would then sense a surge of energy flow through the water and the
Ground Channeler would seem to disappear, not even her energy signature could be detected by the pair. Now almost completely visible the Snagems would have to gone on the defense. Suddenly, a long 'corridor' in the muddy water would open up and become clean clear water followed by a Thunderbolt whizzing through it to zap Ryan himself, the pathway of clean water immediately collapsing upon the quick jolt of electricity passing through. In that same moment the Channeler herself, fast and still invisible physically and 'spiritually' would zip through the water like a Sharpedo and strike out at Lykas with a dagger, speeding around and striking out at Orth as well. Somehow she gained speed in this, but how? Either way no matter how shadowy and fast she was she couldn't breath underwater like they could and could wait her out...right? And they still weren't certain what Pokemon she was utilizing for all these tricks, until they figured out it it would be difficult to fight her powers.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:45 am
Ryan thankfully isn't zapped quite as bad thanks to the Draconic Aura he had helping to defend him.

*shall we?* Asks Orth.

"lets," Ryan says as the pair would then amplify a certain part of their Dragon Child: the Clockwork Maelstrom part as Ryan would take a side-step to the left to protect Orth.

using the extra surge of water, they would turn the spin of the Maelstrom into a very intense repel, expelling out the muddy water like rapid shots, purifying the main body of their main move. It would also make it harder for anyone or thing to try and penetrate their defense.

"Now, where is this problem," Ryan mumbles as he reaches out his senses. He had to find this troubling pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:22 pm
Lykas would feel the Sandslash's energy swell for e brief moment before it fired off the Toxic needles. With no hesitation, the hybrid spun his hands with all the flourish of a master magician and a golden veil of energy sprung to life before him. As the Toxic needles struck it, they would be bound in the sparkling golden sheet, drawing it taught before they could reach Lykas. Just as it seemed the veil would be snapped by the incoming attack, it sprung back like elastic, the Magic Coat flinging the Toxic back toward where it had come from. The energy coalesced from the veil as it completed it's job, forming into a sparkling "crown" atop the hybrid's head for a moment before dissipating entirely.

He knew he would need to leave this water very soon if he wanted to avoid poisoning but for the moment, he had another idea. "Look out for a Stunfisk. I bet that's what she's using for all these tricks!" He called out to Ryan, his voice strangely carrying through the water, perhaps due to him capability of dwelling in it?

After his call, his flesh shimmered for a moment as he used Acid Armor, melting into the waters as he had done when using Ryan's Medusa Whip to reach their attacker above the deck. The Poison-type move would give him a few moments of protection from the toxins in the water but would also allow him to spread his senses a bit further to detect anything hiding nearby. Maybe he could find the mysterious trick-happy Pokemon this woman was keeping up with.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:53 pm
The moment Ryan and Orth dispelled the dirt muddying up the water Lykas's assumption on what was hiding in it would prove to be correct as in that moment, now that he had an idea of what to keep an eye out for, the hybrid would catch a glimpse of a brown blob on the floor several feet away, said blob quickly disappearing into nothingness or rather it Camouflaged its self as Stunfisk do. There was indeed a Stunfisk she was channeling with.

With the water cleared up the pair of Snagems could now spot the Ground Channeler who was on the far left side of the room, having just let go of what looked like a red plastic toy shovel, now jammed into the wall. Kicking off of said wall and swimming backwards quickly she would get as much distance as she could before a muffled explosion went off underwater, an explosion of sand bursting through the water and blowing a hole in the side of the ship's hall causing the water that filled it to rapidly drain, the Ground Channeler having prepared for it, holding onto a nearby beam, the sand that caused the explosion quickly gathering around her to tie herself against the pole for her own safety to prevent herself from going out with the water which was emptying out into the open sky.

That was when the Stunfisk made its self completely visible, now stuck to a glob of mud on the ceiling and unleashing a Discharge just as the water began to violently surge out, not hoping to necessarily harm the Snagems but to make the wet-heads flinch just long enough from the zap to send them out with the fierce current.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:22 pm
SubonicXP
The moment Ryan and Orth dispelled the dirt muddying up the water Lykas's assumption on what was hiding in it would prove to be correct as in that moment, now that he had an idea of what to keep an eye out for, the hybrid would catch a glimpse of a brown blob on the floor several feet away, said blob quickly disappearing into nothingness or rather it Camouflaged its self as Stunfisk do. There was indeed a Stunfisk she was channeling with.

With the water cleared up the pair of Snagems could now spot the Ground Channeler who was on the far left side of the room, having just let go of what looked like a red plastic toy shovel, now jammed into the wall. Kicking off of said wall and swimming backwards quickly she would get as much distance as she could before a muffled explosion went off underwater, an explosion of sand bursting through the water and blowing a hole in the side of the ship's hall causing the water that filled it to rapidly drain, the Ground Channeler having prepared for it, holding onto a nearby beam, the sand that caused the explosion quickly gathering around her to tie herself against the pole for her own safety to prevent herself from going out with the water which was emptying out into the open sky.

That was when the Stunfisk made its self completely visible, now stuck to a glob of mud on the ceiling and unleashing a Discharge just as the water began to violently surge out, not hoping to necessarily harm the Snagems but to make the wet-heads flinch just long enough from the zap to send them out with the fierce current.

Ryan was getting tired of getting zapped like this. But flinch he did not. He was used to catching feedback when he would have Aysu use Electric moves and he wasn't in a safe spot. Plus the Draconic Aura was also helping to lessen the sting as well.

But that part was about to end. Ryan had to move quickly with the idea that struck him. "Orth, Release Dragon Child with me and center a Twister on that woman!" Ryan tells his Kingdra. Orth looks quizzically at his trainer. "Trust me on this!" Ryan insists. Orth nods and the pair end the move on their terms, a whole massive amount of water still present.

Once Orth had launched the spinning torrent of dragon energy on the woman, Ryan would use his Mermaid Breach, not to stop the water, but steer it all right into the Twister that Orth had just created.

Although Ryan was starting to tremble under the stress of this all. He was pushing dangerously close to the limits of his abilities at this point. Sustained use of Dragon Child on top of all the channeling prior and combining moves while still in Dragon Child was draining him severely. He was having to focus very hard to make this Mermaid Breach work.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:55 pm
SubonicXP

When Lykas caught Stunfisk in his senses, his body reformed quickly and he flung a Giga Drain it's direction, missing only just barely as the enemy used the shovel in her hand to cause an explosion of sand. "That's a Palossand's shovel... I recognize it!" He exclaimed as the water in the hull began to filter out of the ship. Snapping out two of his tentacles, one would latch onto one of the rafters to keep him from washing away with it and the other would wind around Ryan's waist to keep him safe as well. "This is taking too long!" He'd warn the Water Channeler before sensing the sharp decline in his energy as well. In that moment, he had a sudden thought on how he might get rid of this channeler and her Pokemon all at once and Ryan only made it easier thanks to his own attempts. Digging into his bag, he pulled out a Blue Shard and began to focus on it and that shovel.

Space warped around the Blue Shard as the hybrid rolled his hand with a flourish once more and when he opened his hand again, he held thge shovel thanks to Trick. "Hey, sand butt!" He called to the Channeler and her partner, waving the shovel in the air before throwing it out the hole in the side of the ship. If Palossand were as protective of that part of their anatomy as Aile's seemed to be, it was practically guaranteed to follow, regardless of it's master's present state of danger.

Immediately following that action, he would release his own Kingdra, Tallulah. "Double Beam!" He would call out to the Pokemon. While it might sound like he misspoke, Tallulah would nod and use Double Team before firing off a Bubble Beam, all of her duplicates following suit. The aim? Strike Stunfisk and send it flying off into that watery Twister Ryan and Orth had created. Thanks to her Sniper ability, that shouldn't be too hard for her to pull off, Lykas figured.

By the time the attack had come to it's conclusion, however, Stunfisk had already unleashed a Discharge. The hybrid wasn't as well versed in surviving lightning as his channeling contemporary, causing him to flinch under the aggression and releasing the rafter above them. Luckily, Ryan's efforts managed to slow the flow of water from the ship's side so he didn't wash away immediately.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff