Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Bittersweet Rescue: The False Master's Saviors! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:38 pm
The Twister would form around the woman and water quickly collected into it, a sort of whirlpool forming with her inside of it, the Ground Channeler struggling to breath and hold onto the beam. While she held on tight her Stunfisk was too preoccupied to help as it was hit with a Giga Drain, whimpering in pain. Her unformed Palossand also would abandon its trainer, though it was debatable if it had a choice to or not, researchers weren't even sure why they were so possessive of their shovels, going to life or death lengths to protect them but they were. As the shovel left the ship so did the Palossand, the woman losing her safety rope so to say and was instantly snatched up by the makeshift whirlpool, spinning around and around in it. Her Stunfisk was prepared to aid its trainer as it dislodged from the ceiling however that was when the twin Bubble Beam hit and sent it into the watery Twister as well.

The Ground Channeler knew she was beat and had resigned herself to just making it out of this in one piece. Before the two knew it the Barboach had suddenly appeared in the Twister, spinning around and around inside of it for a few times before the woman reached out and touched it. Something happened in that moment as the woman, holding her Stunfisk, and the Barboach shot out of the Twister, the pair looking to be covered in a thin layer of sand that appeared to allow them to slip out. Glaring at the pair for a split second she allowed the rushing water to take her out with it, the Ground Channeler and her Pokemon leaving the ship not to return. They had won.

Speaking of persons going out with the water that Ryan was unable to completely control, it appeared Varuna had lost his strength and now her too was at risk of going out with it. And for that matter, all at the same time, the Snagems would feel the ship rock violently before it felt like it was about to flip, and soon it would. The sand that was holding it aloft in the air was gone and now the ship was in free fall. If they didn't do something and fast they were about to meet an untimely end. Objects, especially people, weren't known to just gently splash into the ocean from such a height.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:11 am
SubonicXP

RCCaughtem

As the ship began to fall and the threat of death from a whole new source began to loom, Lykas released Ryan entirely and allowed himself to wash out of the Ship's hull. Hurling a Pokeball toward the sea so far below them, he called out as he did. "Kamoana, Water Spout!" The Ball didn't pop open right away, however, perhaps leaving Ryan to wonder what had happened. The result of the throw and the call would show itself shortly, however, as a huge surge of water came up to meet the ship, slowing it's fall until it landed with surprising grace on the Wailord's back.

As Lykas fell through the sky, he would find another of his Pokemon coming to his own aid. Cascade had managed to pass through a few clouds to keep his skin moist and had remained on the ship's deck to wait for Lykas as long as possible. When the ship started to free fall, the Mantine jumped into action, using Aerial Ace to move swiftly. He knew his master was a bit reckless and figured something like this might happen. He was able to spot Lykas fairly quickly and caught the hybrid in mid-fall before carrying him toward the sea with a fair amount of grace. The pair would arrive just as the ship came to land on Kamoana's back.

"Are you guys ok?!" Lykas called out as he jumped off of Cascade's back and headed toward the hole in the hull to check on his fellow Water masters.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:38 am
Ryan would see Lykas leave and was rather confused, but he had to do his own thing. Ryan calls out Rin JIn, his Jellicent. "Rin JIn, grab me, the hybrid over there and then anchor us, grab onto anything that is stable! and no lip, we have no time to argue this!" Ryan orders

Rin Jin, let's out a small "Well, that's obvious" huff before doing as his master bids, once Ryan knew he and Varuna were secure, he would stop his channeling and then ride it out the rest of the way, putting his faith in Lykas.

The landing was a bit bouncy, but nothing too bad. Ryan thanks, then recalls Rin Jin.

"I'm okay and so is our target. " Ryan shouts back. Now that they had chased off all the interference, it was time for the duo to confront their former Master.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:45 pm
The Snagems were safe, the bought had seen better days but it was mostly intact. Varuna on the other hand was far worse for wear. They had saved him from an immediate death but from the looks of it his life was still in the balance. Visibly anyone could see him wasn't doing too hot, still clutching a fresh wound on his side. The Water Channelers though could also sense he had expended a tremendous amount of energy, more than even the most powerful Hybrid could safely use, no doubt from trying to escape his pursuers ever since Black City, his act of heroism in helping evacuate the city had proved to be his undoing in the end as it allowed the assassins to finally locate him.

While their objective was largely complete they still needed to figure out what to do with Varuna. They had two choices as it stood, either let him slip away into the hereafter or treat him and issue their own brand of justice against him. The choice was theirs.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:47 pm
SubonicXP

RCCaughtem

Lykas nodded to himself as he heard Ryan's response. "Good." Walking back into the ship with a mild groan as he felt the exertion of this excursion catching up to him. Approaching Varuna alongside Ryan, he would release Okeanos, his Clawitzer. "Heal Pulse. But only enough to keep him from dying." He told the Water-type. He'd have had Mykel do it but Okeanos' Mega Launcher ability made it more efficient for him to do so in this instance due to the higher potency.

As the Howitzer Pokemon began to emanate a pulsating wave of healing energy from it's larger claw, Lykas spoke. "You live another day, Varuna." He told the hybrid, bending at the waist and condescendingly lifting the wounded hybrid's chin so he was forced to look at him. "But know this. We know the truth. You are no Grand Master and you are a false king." Standing up right again, he crossed his arms and spoke again. "If my mother is to be believed, then you and I are of the same bloodline and I will take the crown from you soon. But before then, you will pay for the crimes you have committed against both of our people." He asserted, looking to Ryan to back up that threat. Varuna had a lot of answering to do.

"What do you say we take him home and keep him on ice at HQ until we're ready to put an end to all this?" He questioned, trying to decide if Varuna should be allowed to leave or not. If he left, he might not be found again but he might also be found by those assassins again before they got their justice. Which would be the better option here wasn't as easy to decide as he would have liked it to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:59 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

RCCaughtem

Lykas nodded to himself as he heard Ryan's response. "Good." Walking back into the ship with a mild groan as he felt the exertion of this excursion catching up to him. Approaching Varuna alongside Ryan, he would release Okeanos, his Clawitzer. "Heal Pulse. But only enough to keep him from dying." He told the Water-type. He'd have had Mykel do it but Okeanos' Mega Launcher ability made it more efficient for him to do so in this instance due to the higher potency.

As the Howitzer Pokemon began to emanate a pulsating wave of healing energy from it's larger claw, Lykas spoke. "You live another day, Varuna." He told the hybrid, bending at the waist and condescendingly lifting the wounded hybrid's chin so he was forced to look at him. "But know this. We know the truth. You are no Grand Master and you are a false king." Standing up right again, he crossed his arms and spoke again. "If my mother is to be believed, then you and I are of the same bloodline and I will take the crown from you soon. But before then, you will pay for the crimes you have committed against both of our people." He asserted, looking to Ryan to back up that threat. Varuna had a lot of answering to do.

"What do you say we take him home and keep him on ice at HQ until we're ready to put an end to all this?" He questioned, trying to decide if Varuna should be allowed to leave or not. If he left, he might not be found again but he might also be found by those assassins again before they got their justice. Which would be the better option here wasn't as easy to decide as he would have liked it to be.

Ryan wills himself to his feet and staggers over. "We spared your life this day, and that is more than you deserve. Twice you almost killed me and my pokemon. That is twice too many. You are not only a False Grand Master but a usurper of power. When we meet again, you will face justice appropriate to your crimes. The Sea God demands retribution as well, and he will have it, by the irony of it all, the last standing Kreek." Ryan rasps out at Varuna before turning to Lykas.

"Do what you will with him. I must go see what punishment will dole out the maximum effect on him, and to do that, I must consult with Xandros. Take care, Lykas. Mayhaps next we meet it be in better company than this traitorous wretch." Ryan says before departing on his Lapras, Aysu.

He had much to look into.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:13 pm
Lykas nodded to Ryan as the man departed. "I would prefer to see you around HQ more often than we have lately..." He muttered to himself. It was nice having someone around who understood him on such an intrinsic level. Even Odd could only understand to a point, given the difference in their abilities.

Looking back to Varuna, he called off Okeanos' Heal Pulse before the hybrid was healed enough to escape on his own power. "You're coming with me." He told the man before calling out Mykel. "The only way you'll live for long, I think, will be if my friends and I keep you hidden for a while. Don't think that means you're walking free." He warned the man before nodding to Mykel. The Gardevoir saw the look in Lykas' eyes and acted without needing another word, Teleporting both hybrids back to HQ after Lykas ensured Cascade, Tallulah, Kamoana and Okeanos were all back in their Pokeballs.

Lykas would pull Varuna to his feet and then pull him down to the holding cells, where he would bodily shove the hybrid into one of them and lock him in. "GRAY, send Sub a message to have this cell modified with Galvanite and Verdanite as soon as possible. In the meantime, alert Doc Owl we have a "guest" that needs some treatment in his cell." He requested of the team AI as he linked his SNAG to the alarms for the holding cells. If Varuna attempted to escape, he would be the first to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:30 am
Requiem of Whyspers

RCCaughtem

[Mission: Complete]

-Rewards-

10x Evo/Purification Points if applicable, 8x Snag Coins, 1 Snag Emblem Piece, 2x Water or Ground Gems, 2x Blue Apricorns or 2x Passho Berries

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash