Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
NMM1: Village of the Normals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:28 pm
Ulla watched as the adults talk as they soon mentioned about a festival. Her eye lit up as she looked very eagered. "Festival?!" She said as she realized that she was showing her kid side. She tried to compose herself but failed to as the thought of the festival was now all she could think about. Ulla watched as Keiko left the room as she turned back to the Audino and Blissey hybrid approached the child and hugged her. It caught her off guard as she didn't know what to do exactly. "Don't worry about a thing, you are doing an amazing job. Xerneas I'm sure will be happy as long as you are happy." That completely caught Ulla off guard now as she pushed them off gently as she looked at both of them. "I know I told you I'm a Channeler...But I never told you what type I am." "Your Pokemon kind of gave it away. Plus, everyone seems really relaxed with you." Hope said as she pointed towards her Pokemon who were now fast asleep.

Ulla merely smiled as she went over to them and returned them to their Pokeballs. "Thank you for those words. Really." "I'm sure you made some really hard decisions so far. But don't worry, it will all come together." With that. Ulla started to whimper as she thought of Magearna and the Soul Heart she was holding. She held in her tears as she wiped her face of any tears that possibly fell as she turn to Lulu and Hope. "Thank you so much for letting me help here today! I hope to see you two at the festival!" She said as she gave the best smile she could as she ran out to catch up with Keiko. When she met up with Keiko, she tugged on her arm as she held her hand. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 1:05 pm
Keiko smiled as Ulla tugged on her arm. With a nod, Keiko led Ulla to where she remembered the chieftan's tent was. Since the door wasn't made of a solid material, Keiko found and knocked on a wood post to hopefully get the chieftan's attention. The one that greeted her was someone else, however. 'Hey, Cake. She's waiting for ya," Bruce said as he made his way out. With a nod, Keiko stepped inside.

"Just in time," Toshiko said with a smirk as Keiko made her way in with Ulla in tow. "Don't worry about saying what happened. Bruno's already filled me in. You did good," the Delcatty hybrid smiled. "Look, it wasn't my intention to mislead you, but there's something else I need from you before I can train you."

"I'm supposed to spar with you, right?" Keiko asked, hoping that's what it was and Toshiko wasn't going outside the bounds of their agreement.

The chieftan smiled. "Oh, you already know. Good. Well, it's a little more complicated than that. I don't know if you've heard or if anyone's told you, but every three months, we have a festival. It's to celebrate the changing of the seasons, the hard work everyone's done for the good of the village, and so forth. It's a tradition that goes a long way back. The main event of the festival is a lottery. The winner gets to spar with me at the end of the festival. But, since I already agreed to train you, we're forgoing the lottery this time. I've already cleared it with the rest of the village - we usually only do the lottery if there is more than one volunteer or if there aren't any."

"Doesn't that mean the lottery is in place to make people do something they don't want to?" Keiko asked, concerned. "I'm not trying to question your tradition or anything, but-"

"You're not wrong, Sparkles," Toshiko sighed. "When I first became chieftan, I tried to change the main event so that it only took place if there were volunteers, but even people who didn't like the lottery voted to keep in in place. Our community places a lot of importance in tradition."

"Well, that's a good thing, right?" Keiko smiled.

"It can be," the Delcatty hybrid smirked. "Well, unless either of you have any questions, you should probably get going. Festival's gonna start soon. I think you'll really like it."

Keiko couldn't think of anything to ask herself, so she turned to Ulla.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 pm
Ulla listened to the two women talk a bit as she was looking around, trying to get a better understanding of the Delcatty hybrid. Trying to see if she had any family, any loved ones, something she liked, anything at all that would help spark a conversation. Soon enough she noticed Keiko turn to the small child seeing if she wanted to ask anything. She didn't really have anything to ask, except for one thing. "Will you be joining in on the festival activities? Like enjoying it with all the other villagers instead of being a chief?" She asked a bit concerned. She understood that she had responsibilities of her own she needed to take care of, but she also wanted to enjoy the festivities like a regular person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:30 pm
"Outside of making sure the festival is running smoothly, I intend to enjoy myself, yes," Toshiko smiled. With a nod, Keiko led Ulla out of her tent and back out to the town. Outside, it was pretty obvious that some kind of celebration was coming as all of the homes, tents or otherwise, were decorated in one way or another to celebrate the season of summer. "Looks like they're taking it seriously," Keiko smiled as she walked toward the center of town with Ulla in tow.

The sun hadn't fully set yet, so a lot of the festivities were still being prepared, but most were almost done preparing, while a few were up and ready to go. There was a variety of booths up - food stalls, game corners, and a handful booths where colorful stories were being told. All the booths were in a circle facing the platform at the center of town, where Toshiko and a few villagers were standing. Finally, an Exploud hybrid spoke up, their voice carrying to the far reaches of the village without the aid of any technology. After thanking the participants (not all of which were native to the village as there were a few humans wandering around), he declared the summer festival having officially begun.

With a wide smile and a twinkle of childish glee in her eye, Keiko turned to Ulla. "So, which booth do you want to visit first?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:19 pm
Ulla watched as many of the villagers and even regular humans started to crowd the streets. Her eyes glittered at the many different lights and booths. She watched as many different families came out together. Her eyes were fixated on one certain family as it resembled her own biological family. All of them looked so happy. Mother and Father we walking side by side, while the older brother was holding his little sisters hand so they wouldn't get separated. How much Ulla would love that. To be experience what her parents were like when they were alive. Instead of hearing stories from her older brother.

Ulla snapped out of her stare as she heard Keiko's voice asking where she wanted to go first. "Oh uhm...." She looked around not really knowing where to start first. That was when a noise came from her stomach. The little girl wrapped her arms around her stomach as she smiled a bit embarrassed. "Guess I forgot to eat. How about we grab something to eat first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:58 pm
Keiko giggled a bit as Ulla's tummy rumbled, but smiled acceptingly at the younger girl. "Sure thing!" the hybrid smiled happily. Leading Ulla from stall to stall, the pair eventually settled on a food stall with a surprising variety to their menu. Keiko read the menu attached to the booth above where the chef was taking orders, and was having a hard time making up her mind. A funnel cake would be amazing and was the typical fair dinner, but their pizza smelled absolutely divine despite not quite being of the same quality one would find in a pizza-centered restaurant. They had other options as well, but Keiko was more stuck between those two. "I'll let you order first, since you're hungrier than me," Keiko lied, to which her stomach quickly protested to by grumbling loudly. 'Hush, you. You'll get food in you soon enough," she huffed, looking down at her abdomen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:58 pm
Ulla followed beside Keiko as she was leading the way. It was getting sort of crowded now that the festival was now warming up. She looked up at Keiko as she wanted to reach out for her hand so she wouldn't get separated. But stopped herself midway as she was a bit embarrassed for her age. Once they made it to a stall where they sold numerous different types of food. She looked at all the things they had. Some were cold and refreshing, while others were warm and filling. She then pointed at a fruit crepe that looked like something out of a magazine. "Can I have one of these please?" She asked as the store owner nodded as he started prepping the crepe immediately. While she was waiting she went back to people watching.

All of this made her happy but also, a bit sad. Wishing she was a bit younger, so it wouldn't be so weird to hold a parentals hand. In her mind, ten was the big number for kids as they became Pokemon Trainers. Now that she had a bigger role than just a regular Pokemon Trainer...was it okay to act like a kid still? She pushed this thought to the back of her mind just in case Keiko caught on as she turned to her and smiled. "Keiko. When do you think you'll have a child with Papa?" She asked without any hesitation, wishing to think and talk about anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:28 am
In the end, Keiko settled on their pizza. While the sugar on their funnel cakes would soothe her budding sweet tooth, the sugar would be much more visible if some of it got caught in her fur than the pizza's grease would. After paying for Ulla's and her's meals, Keiko found what looked similar to a park bench and sat down, leaving plenty of room for Ulla if she decided she wanted to sit while she ate. Keiko did notice when Ulla almost took her hand, and while she wanted to tell Ulla she wasn't too old to hold her hand, she didn't want to lessen the fact that Ulla was growing up.

When Ulla asked about our plans, she didn't get embarassed, but rather smiled, which proved that we'd been thinking about it. "We both want to finish our training first," Keiko answered, but then took the time to explain. "Channeling and being a hybrid respectively is still kind of new to us, and we want to feel like we're strong enough to protect our children without getting our Pokemon... our friends, in danger. Once we're comfortable with our abilities, then we'll plan a wedding. After we're married, we'll start preparing to start a family."

Keiko then gave a bittersweet smile and leaned back. "As much as having a baby right now would make me really, really happy, it's important to be ready and be smart about making sure the child is taken care of. Terashi said that, and I agree with him. We should be as ready as we can for the baby's sake."

With that, Keiko gave Ulla a genuine smile before taking the first bite of her food.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:11 pm
Ulla listened to Keiko's words. It sounded genuine, like they actually put some serious thought into this. For some reason, it made her think. Did her parents plan this way? "...So were you two not ready for me?" She said as she meant to just think about it, not actually say it out loud. Embarassed and ashamed that she did say that out loud, she immediately stood in front of her and bowed her head. "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to say that out loud! Er...no. That sounds even worse..." She started to overthink in my head as she merely sighed and sat down right next to Keiko.

"I really am sorry...Having my childhood ripped away from me. Having my parents missed all of my birthdays. I'm thankful I have Leon, really. He's been able to fill the void. And, I really am glad I have you, Ter, and all of Snagem. You guys are basically my adopted family. Leon was able to take care of me through the harder times. So, it's easier to take care of me. That was selfish of me to say. I'm just not sure, when its good to be my age. Or. To be a Snagem." She said as she started eating her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:28 pm
"To be fair, it's a lot easier to take care of a ten year old than it is to take care of a baby who can't do anything on its own. On top of that, you take care of yourself as much as you can, so there wasn't really anything to prepare for when it comes to taking care of you. That said, we would have adopted you regardless. You can't plan for everything, and some people have kids by accident before they're ready, so they do the best they can to improvise. Not that this was how we saw adopting you, but..." Keiko trailed off, catching her breath. "Honestly, Ulla, we're just happy to have you."

Keiko set her plate aside to give Ulla a gentle hug. "Just because your Papa and I are trying to be careful doesn't mean everything's gonna go according to plan, and whether it does or not, we'll love our baby regardless and do our best to take care of him or her, just like we're doing our best to take care of you and love you no matter what."

Keiko let go of Ulla and picked her plate back up. "Anyway, this isn't a dangerous mission, so don't be afraid to be a little childish, okay?" the Lopunny hybrid asked before taking a bite of her pizza.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:54 pm
Ulla hugged Keiko back as she was happy that she didn't take her comment personally. When she got the permission to act a little childish, she hesitated at first. Mainly because she didn't know how to. "Uhm...okay then." She reached into her bag. "I've been keeping this a secret now. Mainly because I was afraid what you and Papa would say. And also slightly Sub. But...I sort of got my Mimikyu plushy torn when I went with Kaya and Abby on Kaya's Channeler mission. So....this happened." She pulled out a Pokeball and popped out a Mimikyu. It still was acting as a plush, as if it wasn't moving. Instead of it being plumped with plush, it looked a little more raged. "Mimikyu it's okay. You don't need to hide. This is Mama. Mama, this is Mimikyu. I met them in a garden, it was just a spirit at first then it possessed my plushy." She explained.

Soon enough, the Mimikyu started to blink as it felt ashamed for taking over something very precious to Ulla.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:23 pm
"Oh, that's a shame," Keiko remarked in regards to the torn plushie. "But at least you got a friend out of it! Still, I'll talk to Terashi about it for you," she offered. "It's nice to meet you!" Keiko said happily to Mimikyuu.

"So, what do you want to do after this?" Keiko asked, digging into her pizza. "They have a few game booths set up. Or we could look around the carnival to see what else is around."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:04 pm
Ulla patted the top of Mimikyu's head to confirm it was okay. It then made a squeak noise happily as a dark arm came out from under it and wrapped around the child's neck gently as it hoisted itself up to her shoulder. Surprisingly, Ulla wasn't afraid or startled when Mimikyu did that. She then finished up her food with the help of Mimikyu as she heard Keiko ask what they should do now. She looked around to see what they could do together.

She thought of all the things that she wanted to do with her mother if she were alive. The thought of her list she made when she was younger crossed her mind. "Let's walk around a bit. Seeing how we haven't seen the full carnival yet." She said with a warm smile as she got up from her seat and brushed her dress off. The child then looked at Keiko as she scratched her cheek with one hand and held out her hand with the other. "...C-Can we hold hands? I don't want to get split up in this crowd." She asked not sure how Keiko would react. "...It would've been nice if Papa and big brother could've joined along as well. Then again, this is for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:19 am
Keiko was a bit startled when she saw Mimikyuu grab its trainer's neck, but seeing Ulla clearly unharmed calmed her down. She then finished her pizza and threw away the paper plate it had rested on.

Keiko stood up in response to Ulla wanting to see more of the carnival. "Of course you can, sweetie," she replied, taking Ulla's hand in hers. As they began walking, Keiko heard the rest of what Ulla had to say. "I could invite them if you want. For the carnival, at least. Rala could probably sense my energy from anywhere and teleport directly to me by now," she joked, knowing that at best, Rala would have to teleport to the nearest town. She also didn't mention that she'd feel embarrassed if I watched her fight Toshiko because she didn't want to seem like she was trying to talk Ulla out of having her invite me and Leon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:15 pm
"It's okay. Maybe next time, right now I'm enjoying our time together." She said with a warm smile as she squeezed slightly onto Keiko's hand. The warmth of a motherly figure, it felt. Nice. The child looked around as she noticed a photo booth. "Keiko let's go do that!" She said as she was tugging on her arm. She led her parental over to the photobooth as the child was greeted by the photo booth owner. Ulla smiled happily as the owner directed her to a box that had little props that they could both wear. Ulla looked in the box as she saw something that reminded her of Ter. A blonde long hair wig. She put it on jokingly as she showed it to Keiko. "How do I look? Do I look like Papa?" She said with a giggle as she went through the box some more.

Mimikyu looked in the box as well as they hopped in and came out with tiny mustache on it's face. "That's cute." She said as she noticed some Bunearry ears as she took off the wig and put them on. She showed Keiko and smiled warmly. "I'm ready!"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff