Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Proton's Patrol Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:54 am
Rala teleported Ulla, Leon, Keiko, and myself to the Castelia City Pokemon Center. I smiled immediately, comforted by the familiar sight of Castelia's buildings.

"So, where to first?" Keiko asked, looking happy as she looked at me. That one actually stumped me until I saw the date. "Ooh, that's actually perfect. Follow me." I said, leading the procession done one of the streets, which would be mostly empty except for a woman manning a booth on the sidewalk. "One for each of us, if you please," I told her, paying with my savings card. With a smile, the lady clerk produced four Casteliacones, and I passed them out to the others following me.

"It's a bit early for ice cream, isn't it?" Keiko asked, confused.

"Trust me, it's worth it,' I said with a wide smile. "Casteliacones are so popular with the locals that there's only one day out of the week that you can reliably get them. The rest of the week, this little booth is crowded with customers to the point where they sell out quick.''

The clerk thanked us for our business the second I moved to walk away. I thanked her for her time before actually walking away. I found a table just outdoors from a restaurant and sat at it, motioning for Keiko and the Hanabi siblings to join me before I started licking at my Casteliacone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:14 am
Once teleported, the Hanabi siblings looked around as Ulla gasped in amazement. "This place is so much more bigger in person than in pictures!" "Sshh Ulla." Leon hushed her as both of them looked around to see a few people staring. Ulla scratched her head as Leon sighed.

When Leon and Ulla received the Casteliacones, Ulla was the first one to dig in as it looked like she was enjoying it. Leon grabbed a few napkins for his sister as they started walking over to an outdoor table. "I enjoy the time we have right now, but how are we going to find the rats that are working in dark alley's? I'm sure they'll find us suspicious." Leon said as he finally took a bite out of his Casteliacone.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:30 am
"Pokemon trainers are allowed to go wherever they please in this city - even inside the buildings, regardless of what they're used for. That'll make looking for Proton's men easier. Nobody will think twice about where we go because of that."

"What if we run across your mom?" Keiko asked.

"I'm counting on it at some point. We need to introduce her to Ulla," I explained, almost done with my Casteliacone at that point. I lacked discipline when it came to those things.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Keiko asked, looking worried.

"Two of her adoptive grandparents know about her. We might as well introduce her to the other pair. Besides, it'll be fine so long as Dad's not around. It'll be easier if he finds out about her from Mom," I explained.

"Well, if you're sure," Keiko said, still worried.

"By the way, I meant what I said about that tour. I'm serious about punishing Proton and his men for doing their business in MY town, but there's no reason we can't enjoy ourselves while we're here," I smirked, tossing the paper that was wrapped around the now consumed cone at a trash bin over ten feet away, watching in satisfaction as it bounced off a support pillar and into the bin.

"Nice shot, Senpai!" A man's voice run out from the crowd. I flinched, recognizing that voice immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 am
Leon and Ulla both were eating their ice cream. Until Ter mentioned about having Ulla meet his mother. Ulla suddenly felt uncomfortable as Leon looked at her. "...Is everything okay?" "Will they like me?" Leon paused for a second as he couldn't help but chuckle. He then ruffled her hair. "Everyone likes you Ulla. Why wouldn't they?" Ulla smiled in relief as she started to finish her ice cream. Leon then heard a man's voice call out in the crowd as it looked like Ter recognized the voice. "Old friend?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:19 pm
"That had better be who I think it is," I grumbled as a guy about my age walked up to our table. "Who else could I be?" the guy smirked. "Judging by your voice? Inpuza," I explained, causing the guy to reel back in disgust. "Dude, that's seriously messed up."

"Yeah, sorry about that. At least it's you, though,"I said before turning to the others at the table. This is Jun. I don't remember his full name, but everybody called him Junior in the academy, so I called him Jun," I explained.

"And we've been best friends ever since!" Jun beamed. "We've been friends ever since," I corrected him. "Yeah, whatever," Jun said, brushing my comment off. "So, ya gonna introduce me?" Jun asked, continuing to smile widely.

"Right. This is my fiancee, Keiko," I said, motioning to her. "This is our adopted daughter Ulla, and her older brother Leon."

'Hi!" Keiko said with a happy smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:15 am
"Yo." "Pleasure to meet you." The Hanabi siblings both greeted Ter's old friend. Ulla finished her ice cream as she was asking for a napkin, Leon gave her a napkin as he stood up from his chair. "Well, Ter here was about to show us around town. Would you like to join us Jun?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:19 pm
"Man, you've really moved on from your academy days, huh, Senpai? Already settled down and raising a kid. To think a loner like you could do something like this in a mere decade," Jun exaggerated.

"Ten years is a long time," I assured him with a smirk. 'Besides, it's like I keep saying, I only isolated myself so I could study in peace."

"Was it really that hard back then?" Keiko asked, unsurprisingly curious about my history with Pokemon Tech now that somebody that knew me back then was around.

"I didn't help that I took on as many majors as I could," I said, my smirk widening. "I still don't get why you did that to yourself," Jun retorted, looking confused. "I explained that to you before. Some of them I took because I thought they'd be useful to my future as a Pokemon Trainer, and others I took because I was interested in them."

"And some you took because of your dad, like that Pokemon Technology Studies & Discussion course," Jun insisted, smirking slyly.

"Nope, that falls under interest. Father didn't have a say in what courses I took - so long as I was getting good grades, he was happy. Practically had to beg him for that fifth year, though - it was harder to convince him once he found out how many courses I was taking."

"Yeah. I'm surprised he let you finish the year when you called him halfway through to let him know you finished them all," Jun shrugged. "Same here. Victory lap was the last thing I expected to hear from him."

"Victory lap?" Keiko asked, confused. "Yeah. Basically, he told me to relax and socialize for the remainder of the semester. Though he said he was giving me the time because the tuition and dorm rent were already paid off for the whole year, 'so might as well make use of it'. Of course, he found out how hard I'd been working by then, and it was basically his way of telling me to not stress myself so much," I explained.

"Yeah, your dad turned out to be okay, although he acted serious as crap in person," Jun commented. "Still does," I sighed, although I couldn't help but smirk.

"So," Jun said with a wide smile, finally taking a seat with the rest of us. "Where to, first?" I shrugged. "Basically, I was just gonna roam the streets and see what we find. But then, I doubt I'm any more versed in the city than anybody else sitting at this table." "You lived here, though," Keiko spoke up, catching Jun's interest. "Like I said before, I stayed indoors all the time as a kid, an went oversees for Pokemon Trainer's School and Pokemon Tech."

"Man. I was about to say that it must have rocked growing up in a huge city like this, but I guess you were as sheltered as I thought you were when we first met," Jun spoke up. I nodded - I wasn't ashamed of my upbringing, but looking back, it did explain some things regarding my first foray into being a Pokemon Trainer, despite my education.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:31 am
While the two were talking, Ulla couldn't help but be amazed at how many courses Ter spoke about. Leon noticed this, "You interested in going to school?" Ulla broke out of her amazement as she was a bit embarrassed. "S-Sorta. But, I enjoy the life I have right now." She said with a smile as she can only imagine how much going to school was.

Leon nearly grinned, it was good to hear his sister was a bit interested about going to school even through all of this. Leon then was the first one to get up from his seat as he stretched his body. "...How come I you don't want me to meet your Dad, Papa?" Leon froze right there as he looked at Ulla as she had a concerned face. All this talk about Ter's parents led her curious and worried. As any innocent child would. "Does your dad not approve of children?" She asked as Leon started to feel the weird air around them. Leon then walked over to his sister and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry about that right now the important thing is-" "Leon aren't you a bit curious though? You didn't get to meet Keiko's parents. Wouldn't you at least like to meet one of the set of grandparents?' Ulla asked as she got her brother. Yeah, he was a bit curious. But, that was Ter's business. Leon then ruffled his sister's hair a bit harder. "Ow ow ow." "C'mon. We won't be seeing anything if we just sit here." He said as he started walking a bit as Ulla followed a bit behind.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:16 am
I felt my heart sink when Ulla asked that. I wished I'd thought about her feelings before mentiong Father out loud. "I'm not worried about him approving of you. In fact, I have no doubt that he would. He might just be worried that it's too soon for me to become a parent, with how long it's taking me to go through the gym challenge," I tried to explain, although now that I thought about it, I was starting to want them to meet him, if only to set my father's heart at ease.

"The only reason anybody showed interest in you in the first couple years is because of how easy you made the classes look," Jun explained. He must have heard stories about me seeing as how he first enrolled in the academy during my second year there. "Seriously, every class in Pokemon Tech is rough going. Even Honors students had a hard time of it, but not you. The way you acted when class was out didn't help things, but once people realized it was because you were studying your a** off, they pretty much left you alone," Jun explained, not noticing my conversation with Ulla.

"How was he acting?" Keiko asked. She caught Ulla's question and my response, but was more interested in my past since I didn't talk that much about my academy days.

"I got a bit grouchy whenever somebody interrupted my study time," I admitted, feeling a bit bad about it, now. "I mean, I was only given four years and I had to practically beg for the fifth when the fourth was done, so I did a lot of cram studying, and yeah. Wasn't very good for my emotional health."

"I guess that explains how laid back you can be sometimes," Keiko remarked with a gentle smile, to show that she wasn't trying to offend me by saying that. I nodded in agreement, smiling back at her.

"Aww, crap, I forgot. I'mma be late at this rate," Jun suddenly grumbled, standing up quickly. "I'll catch up with ya later, Senpai. Nice to meet you all, too!" Jun said before running off.

I sighed in relief - I did like talking to Jun, but we had business to attend to as well, and I was a bit worried that he'd be talking with us so long that Rocket Admin Proton would slip away without us being able to stop him as a result.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:30 am
Leon watched as the conversation went on as he heard Ter explain himself to Ulla. He glanced down at her to see what kind of reaction she will give him. "It's okay. I understand. Look on the bright side, Leon took care of the hard part of raising me by himself. And the last four, well everyone knew those years." Ulla said with a warm smile. Leon merely chuckled under his breath. Yeah, he deeply regrets not taking her with him on his adventure. But, everything worked out.

Once everything was settled and Jun had to leave, both of the siblings waved bye to him. As the coast was clear, Leon pulled out a Pokeball as his Alolan Vulpix; Shiro popped out and cheered. "I think we spent a little longer than we thought we would. Want to get started?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 am
"Right," I sighed, trying to stop thinking about my parents and my academy days and focusing on the mission at hand. "Unless we get really lucky and run across Proton himself in the act of stealing Pokemon, our best bet is to try to locate their black markets. They operate both in Nimbasa and Castelia, so we'll need to split up so we can hit both cities at once."

"I'd be fine with that if there were more than four of us," Keiko spoke up, with a very worried look on her face. "But we don't know which city they favor, and they could overwhelm two of us before the other two showed up. I think we're safer clearing them out one city at a time."

"I guess you have a point," I sighed. "Alright. Since we're already here, we can go ahead and walk through the alleyways looking for their black market here, then once we find it and clear it out, we can head north to Nimbasa and clear them out there. Any questions/concerns?" I asked, looking to Ulla and Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:56 pm
"That's fine with me. Even though we don't know this place so well. Plus, I'm sure someone knows about the Black Market. Even if they aren't directly a part of it, people who lived here know where to avoid." He said as he agreed with just sticking together. "I'm guessing these alleyways are going to lead to different places in the city? I'm sure we will find some-" Before he knew it, he felt Shiro tugging at his pants. "What is it Shi-Ulla?!" He shouted as the little girl that once was right next to her somehow snuck away.

Ulla was already in front of one of the entrances to the alleyways. "Master you really should've told the others. This is a really big city. This isn't like the islands we are from." "Lucario we will be fine. As long as we have each other." "Master please we should head back before we both get in trouble. I don't want what happened like back in the islands." Lucario said with much concern as Ulla merely proceeded ahead.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
"We'd better find her quickly, it'd be dangerous if she got lost in a big city like this," I said worriedly, standing up immediately. Keiko stood up quickly, as well. "Yeah, let's go look for her," she added, sounding just as worried as I was. "She couldn't have gotten far. Should we split up to look for her?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:13 pm
"No just stick together. Keiko can listen for Ulla's voice. I'm sure she can pick out her daughter's voice through a crowd. Ulla still has problems controlling her Fairy energy, I'm sure we can catch a small trail of it." He said as he breathed in and calmed down his breathing to focus on sensing different energy. "She probably thought of doing recon for us." He said as he felt a familiar energy. Fairy Energy. "Got it. Lets go."

Ulla and Lucario were walking down the alleyway as they made their footsteps quiet. "Master. Don't you think were are being too suspicious?" He whispered as he had a point. Ulla sighed as she started walking normally. "You are right. If we want to catch them. We have to attract them." She said as she entered another alleyway as they connected.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:22 pm
"R-right. She might... she might hide from us if I call out to her. I don't know what she's thinking, but... I think Leon's right, that she's trying to do recon for us. So we should quietly look for her until we find her," Keiko said, though she didn't seem sure of herself.

"Alright, let's get moving," I agreed, trusting in her for now. Since Leon had a lead on Ulla's energy we followed her. Keiko kept her ears open, but with most of the streets crowded with talkative people, it couldn't have been easy on her.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff