Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Proton's Patrol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:24 pm
Right when Ulla turn the corner, she heard some people talking. She hugged against the wall as she couldn't really make out the words on what they were saying. She peaked to see some mysterious people in hoods. "I can't hear what they are saying." "Let me try." Lucario offered as they traded spots as he started to listen in. "...Something about the Sewers." "The Sewers?" Before they could say anymore, Lucario felt the aura of a Pokemon getting closer to them. "Master move!" He said as Ulla was about to run but it was too late as a Swalot was around the corner and knew they were there as it was charging up to release a Poison Gas.

Leon kept focus on Ulla's energy as it led them to the entryway of the way Ulla went through. "Ulla went this way, she can't be-" Before he knew it, he started to smell a sweet aroma. He then looked up in the air to see a pink and purple swirl in the air. "...Oh no. Ulla!" He shouted as he started to run down the alleyway. Being in the alleyway, felt like a maze. There were several different turns and dead ends.

Meanwhile Ulla was on the ground as she was infected by the poison gas as Lucario was defending her. He was also infected by poison but he had to protect his trainer. "Ulla are you conscious?" There was no response as he started to fight the Swalot as it was shooting gunk at him. Lucario was about to avoid it but remember Ulla was right behind him as he started to use Aura Sphere to counter it. "Master please wake up!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 9:32 pm
Keiko and I hurried after Leon through the many twists and turns of Castelia's alleyways. Going through it very much resembled going through a maze, which reminded me of the invisible maze in Mirage Island.

"Crap. If only I could channel right now," I growled, remembering how I used Psion Split to cover all passages in the maze in Mirage Island. As it was, I had to follow Leon's instincts. Keiko wasn't very happy about the situation either - I didn't need to channel to tell that. Nevertheless, we both followed Leon, hoping that he'd lead us to Ulla. If he lost the trail, we'd have to split up to find her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:25 pm
Leon turned a corner as he ducked quickly as a gunk was shot and splattered against the wall behind them. He watched the scene as Lucario was fighting against the Swalot alone as Ulla was on the ground unconscious. Leon felt his blood rise as he took out his white needle as he threw it down. "Lucario duck!" He shouted as Lucario ducked quickly. Swalot heard the sound of the kunai as he ducked as well as it pierced the Swalot's trainer in the shoulder. "Agh!" The grunt said as he fell to his kness as the other grunt with him panicked. "Move it!" He said as he pulled out the kunai as he held his shoulder with his other hand as he returned the Swalot. Both of the grunts ran for it back to their hiding place. When they ran off Lucario took a knee as Leon went over to them. "What happened?" "W-We got caught..."

Leon turned Ulla's body as she was conscious as she was breathing heavily. Her face skin was a bit pale but not as bad as last time. "H-Hey Leon...h-how'd I do?" She said with a smile even through the pain of the poison. "You idiot this is why I didn't want you going off by yourself. Narrow alleyways are a very bad place for a battle." He said as he was going through his bag for some Pecha berries. "Y-You guys need to get going. The sewers....That's where they are. I'll catch up with you guys." Leon sighed as he gave Ulla a berry but she shook her head as he motioned for Lucario to take it first. "If it's in the sewers. It would be bad for Keiko because of her senses, with Ulla I'm sure there will be more Poison type Pokemon." He said as he watched Lucario eating the Pecha berry first.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:55 am
Keiko ran to Ulla's side immediately, releasing Audrey when she realized Ulla was hurt. The Heal Pulse wouldn't do much for Ulla's poisoning, but it would hopefully ease her pain while Leon could provide her with another Pecha Berry.

When I heard about the sewers I took a cloth mask and a pair of googles, both pure white in color, and donned them, covering my face. Though Keiko was worried about Ulla, she noticed when I put that on. "Isn't that-"

"Keep watching over Ulla. I'll head down to the sewers and see what I can't find," I told her, lifting the cloth mask so she could hear me. With a nod from her, I made my way down.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:41 am
Leon watched as Audrey used Heal Pulse on Ulla as some color was returning to her skin. He noticed Ter put on some googles and a face mask. He then handed Ulla to Keiko. "What are you doing?" "You are in no shape to fight right now. And the chances of you getting hit by poison again in the sewers is likely. Keiko do you mind watching Ulla for me? I'll go with Ter to see whats going on." He said as he walked over where the man he struck dropped his kunai. He picked it up as he wiped up some of the blood that was on it. "The poison that was in that strike shouldn't kill him. Only make him sick enough to make him physically weak." He said as he followed Ter down into the sewers.

With the two men gone, Ulla looked up at Keiko. "Guess I really screwed up this time huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:59 am
"Be careful, okay?" Keiko asked Leon, knowing that the Poison Channeler could handle himself. When the men were gone, Keiko looked down at Ulla and heard her question. Instead of responding right away, she lightly hugged her. "You worried us. You could have gotten seriously hurt. I'm glad you're going to be okay, though."

The dimness of the sewers made it hard to see things with the goggles of the Sir Dynamite costume, but I wasn't just using my eyes to follow the Rocket Grunts that knocked Ulla out. For a second, I thought one of them circled around me, but when I turned to attack, I saw Leon. I sighed when I realized it was him, and turned back around. "Sorry. Didn't realize you followed me," I said in a low voice, not wanting the prey to hear me. "They're nearby. We're probably not far from wherever they're hiding."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:35 am
"Don't worry. We'll be fine." He said before going further down, but then he popped his head out one last time. "Seriously. Don't. Ulla told me how you get when you worry." He said as he finally went down the sewers. Lucario finish half of the Pecha berry he was eating as he gave the other half to Ulla. "You feeling better?" He nodded as he insisted for Ulla to eat the rest. Ulla took the other half and popped it into her mouth. She then felt a light hug from Keiko. "I'm sorry Mama. I just wanted to prove to you guys that I can handle myself. That you didn't need to treat me like a little girl. I wanted you guys to relax that I'm not just 'easy prey' for anyone to pick on." She said as she was referring to the numerous times she was taken as a hostage.

When Leon finally made it down to the sewers, it was slightly difficult for him to see but it wasn't unbearable. He walked up to Ter and ask him about what he's found, but then he swung around about to attack him. Leon quickly raised his arms in a defensive position. "Are you kidding me? If I left you alone down here, I would not hear the end of it from the girls." He said in a low voice as he looked down to see a few drops of blood. "That guy is still hurting probably. It must be them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm
Keiko stifled a giggle as Leon disappeared into the sewers. She'd talk to him about it later though, focusing on Ulla instead. "I'm sorry. I know you're a Fairy Channeler and you have a lot of powerful abilities on top of having a lot of strong Pokemon that can help you fight. But I love you and because of that, I'm always going to worry about you. It's just how I've always been," Keiko explained, wanting to hug Ulla but giving her enough space to stand up on her own if she wanted and wasn't too hurt to. "Hang on, I just had an idea on how we can help Terashi and Leon," Keiko added, taking out her SNAG.

To Terashi
If you corner them and it turns out they have an escape route, let me know. I can sense yours and Leon's energy from here, and I can use that to maybe get ahead of them so we can go in for a pincer attack.

I read Keiko's message the second my SNAG beeped, so that the sound didn't echo off the sewer walls and bounce into the ears of the enemy. With a nod, I put the device away and focused on the path ahead of us. "Fair enough," I whispered to Leon without looking at him. I had a hunch we were close to whenever they were hiding. After a sharp turn, we came across a door. Giving Leon a nod, I tried to open the old-looking door as quietly as possible. No booby traps went off, which was good. Could have set off a silent alarm maybe, but I had no real way of knowing if it did. What I saw inside caught my attention quickly, however. Cages. A lot of cages. Were they holding the kidnapped Pokemon like this? "We need to find them fast," I said to Leon in a low voice, remembering the last time I saw a cage that wasn't in HQ.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:27 pm
When Ter opened the door and all they saw were cages. It was an unbelievable sight indeed. Nothing but cages all around. "Right." Before long he heard something talking further down the room. He quickly grabbed Ter as he brought them over to a hiden corner where they couldn't be seen. It sounds like they were speaking about some shipment order. It also sounds like the man that he attacked earlier was there as well explaining what happened. Leon knelt down as his Alolan Vulpix popped out from the back of his coat. "Stay quiet..." He told his partner as he looked at Ter. "Ready whenever you are."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:34 am
I nodded at Leon and stepped forward. "This shouldn't be too hard to clean up," I said aloud, more to catch the ex-Rockets' attention than saying anything to Leon. "We'll just have to take care of them, first."

"Take care of them," one of the Rockets said, though given the dimness of the room, it was hard to tell who that was. That did leave two behind, however - one for each of us to fight. "You shouldn't have come here," one of them growled, facing me. "You shouldn't be stealing Pokemon and selling them off," I clapped back, letting Luna out of her ball. "But that's just who you are, I guess."

The grunt snarled when he saw my Psychic-type, but with no other recourse, let an Arbok out. "Use Crunch immediately."

"Hypnosis," I ordered. Luna floated out of the Arbok's biting range before focusing its Psychic energy into Arbok's mind, flooding it with suggestions that it sleep. The move wasn't reliable in that it didn't have the best success rate, but fortunately, Arbok passed out almost immediately. "Alright, that should give us some time. Luna, Psychic Terrain."

While Luna covered the small space of the black market in Psychic-type energy, the Rocket grunt recalled Arbok. "I'm not going to let you walk all over me that easily," he grunted, letting a Weezing out instead. "Use Taunt. Don't let him use any more status moves."

Sure enough, Weeing began taunting Luna in Pokespeak, causing the Musharna to curl up in rage. "Not a bad strategy, but I've used all the status moves that I need to. Psybeam," I smirked. Luna answered the Weezing's smug smirk with a Psybeam to the face, knocking back the Poison-type and dealing significant damage.

"You smug punk," the grunt growled. "Attack it's weakness! Weezing, use Dark Pulse!"

I could only smirk at this. "Trick Room," I ordered. Once more, Luna flooded the room with Psychic-type energy, but this time, it held a different effect, slowing down Weezing - and its Dark Pulse - while giving Luna the burst of speed needed to avoid the super-effective move.

The grunt, feeling backed into a corner, responded with a move of desperation. "Weezing, use Destiny Bond!" The Weezing assaulted Luna with Ghost-type energy that bonded their life forces together. "There! Now if you take Weezing out, your Musharna will faint as well. That way-"

"That's not much of a strategy," I interrupted the grunt, catching him off-guard. "I mean, it probably would be under normal circumstances, but since I'm a Psychic Channeler, I obviously have more than one Pokemon about my person," I explained, although the grunt seemed merely confused by that. "Channeler?"

"You don't know? Guess that's why you're a grunt," I said calmly, although that only seemed to agitate the Rocket grunt further. "Luna, finish Weezing with Zen Headbutt," I sighed. Luna charged forth, colliding with Weezing head-first and by doing so, assulting it with enough Psychic-type energy to make it faint. I recalled Luna as she was fainting, before she could hit the ground. "Alright, you're up," I added, letting Orion out of his ball.

The grunt glared at me, knowing that his only other Pokemon was Asleep. WIthout any other options, he relented and let Arbok out. "Orion, do our enemy a favor and wake Arbok up - by eating its dream," I ordered, surprising the grunt. Orion twirled in place, seeping his Psychic-type energy into Arbok before pulling a larger amount out, causing Arbok sufficient pain to awaken it.

"Tch. At least you're awake, now. Attack its other weakness! Arbok, use Thunder Fang!" I smirked, expecting that Orion would have no trouble dodging, but the Starmie moved as though something were holding it in place, causing it to get caught in Arbok's attack.

"Oh, right, Trick Room," I sighed, having forgot about the move that gave Luna an advantage over Weezing. "No point attacking at close range, then. Orion, Psychic."

After taking a second to float up after that shocking attack, Orion flooded the area around Arbok with Psychic energy, dealing enough damage to make the Poison-type faint as well. To the grunt's credit, he recalled his fainted Pokemon and followed his superior out without any further comment. "Must be used to losing," I shrugged. I recalled Orion at that point and leaned against a wall, waiting for Leon to finish his match before proceeding.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers