Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Provisions Run

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:41 pm
Threat Level: Green

Extremely important, of the most vital concern! We're low on snacks! That's right, this war has almost completely diminished our food supplies putting us at a strategic disadvantage to our enemies. Sub wants you to go forth, Hoenn government issued credit card in hand, and stock up on our most valuable snack supply! We require snacks of all kinds from all places. Rage Candy Bars, Lava Cookies, various Poffins, all of it! Gather up a wide variety of snacks and bring them back to HQ. That said, he wants a bargain so find those sales. We aren't made of money, you know. (Note: Have fun with this one, make it funny.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:00 pm
In HQ, the Hanabi siblings looked like they were arguing about something. Well, least Ulla was while Leon merely just sat there listening to his sister. "Ulla I'm telling you going there is a waste of time...." "Waste of time?!" Ulla was furious about something as she pouted. "Lilycove City has one of the biggest department stores in Hoenn! So there is going to be a lot more of what we need there than anywhere else!" Leon sighed as he was picking at his ear. "That's where you are wrong little girl." "L-Little?!" "It's Slateport City you want to go to. That's where all the business would be. Tons of street vendors waiting to sell their items. People from different regions wanting to trade and what not. It would be a cheaper prices too than any department store."

Ulla screamed internally as she was about to throw a tantrum. She then threw out a Pokeball as Lucario popped out looking around very confused at the situation. All he could tell, was that Leon was being his laid-back lazy self. "M-Master why did you need me?" He asked as Ulla grabbed his hand as she was getting ready to teleport to Lilycove City. "Just you watch Leon! I'll come back with more items than you!" She said as Claydol appeared and teleported both her and Lucario went to Lilycove. With it silent now, Leon sighed of relief as he laid on a nearby couch. "Well. I'll give her a head start."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:28 pm
"You know you're both wrong, right?" I said with a modicum of pride. "Best deal is Shopping Mall 9."

"Of course you'd pick somewhere in Unova," Keiko chimed in with a wider smile than I usually saw on her. "I mean, in terms of regular shoppers, the winner is the department store in Goldenrod City, easy."

I smirked. "Honey, it's a DEPARTMENT store. And even calling it 'department' is a bit of a faux pas. They're really just large convenience stores." Keiko got a little huffy from that comment, but quickly stowed it. "Not that it matters. There's no way a guy can shop better than a girl anyway."

"Sudden misandry, but okay," I shrugged, still smirking.

"It's not a matter of hatred, just a matter of time-proven fact," Keiko said, her smile slipping.

"What are you buttheads griping about?" Abby complained as she entered the room. "It's just buying stuff. Nothing to care about, much less gripe about."

"Don't worry, Absinthe," Keiko giggled, her smile returning to its original wideness. "You'll realize the true power of a woman when you get older."

"Pass," Abby huffed. "Also, gay. I mean, lowkey gay, but still."

"Care to put the government of Hoenn's money where your mouth is?" I said loudly enough to defog Keiko's confusion over Abby's words. This caught her attention, just as planned. "You're on!" Keiko cheered. GRAY, showing a sudden display of clarivoyance, had Claydol teleport Keiko to Goldenrod City, but not without starting a speech about it. Ignoring him, I tapped Leon on the shoulder. "You partaking in this?" I asked him, letting Brunor out of his ball. I'd have to rely on him for a teleport to Unova since Rala was still infected.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:52 pm
Leon heard Ter and Keiko's argument as he sighed. Great. MORE people arguing about where to go. This was suppose to be just a quick store run then done. But it now ended up being a competition? Pass. Leon then felt someone tap his shoulder as he took a peak at who it was. "...Literally just a run to the store for stock. Yet you guys made it into a competition." He said as she sat up scratching his head. "So we can go to different regions too? I'll keep that in mind and let Ulla know about that....later.' He said as he heard the room go quiet once more. "You go on ahead. I'll go in a little bit." He said as he was going through his SNAG to look up some information.

Ulla finally made it to Lilycove City as she was infront of the department store. Lucario looked up at the big building and looked back down at Ulla. "...Is this our mission?" He asked still not quite sure what they were suppose to do here. Ulla merely smiled as she grabbed Lucario's hand. "I'll explain more when we are inside. Let's go!" She said as both of them entered as they started looking around.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:13 pm
"Like you said, it's literally just a milk run, so why not make it interesting?" I asked with a smirk. I wasn't trying to get the La-Z-Boy move more than once, though, and teleported to Castelia City via Brunor. The trip from Castelia City to Route 9 meant I was at a bit of a disadvantage in terms of time spent not shopping, but I was confident that the amount of stores in Shopping Mall Nine meant that quantity of goods for sale would be a non-issue.

"You didn't have to come with me, you know," Keiko said, looking back at Abby as the teenager followed her. "I mean, I don't mind, but-"

"I'm not following you," Abby huffed. "I'm... I'm here to see my dad. I haven't heard from him since I left."

"You sound worried," Keiko spoke up, looking worried at Abby in turn. "Is everything okay?"

"I"m not worried, Cake," Abby growled, though she only glared at the Lopunny hybrid for a second. "Sorry. And I dunno, I guess I'm just-"

"Homesick," Eve said, causing Abby to do a double-take. "He said you'd show up when you were."

"Oh... h-hey, Eve," Abby said nervously. "S...sorry about... not saying good-bye last time."

"I'm just glad you're okay," Eve said with a smile before turning to look at Keiko. "Hi, there. Your costume looks really pretty."

While Keiko looked on in confusion, Abby acted out of surprise. "Y-you know she's a hybrid, right!?"

"Hy-wha?" Eve asked in shock.

"Half human, half Pokemon," Keiko responded, looking downcast now that she knew what was going on. "Though the latter is a more recent addition."

"Oh! I-I'm sorry! It's been so long since I've seen a hybrid that I kinda forgot they were a thing."

'Snagem wasn't THAT long ago," a familiar voice huffed from the shadows of a nearby alleyway.

"Sssshh! They'll hear you!" Eve hissed.

"What's going on!?" Abby insisted, glaring for a longer amount of time at Eve, causing the older female to visibly relent.

"Your father got a tip from an old friend that League officials in Johto would be looking into his history now that they didn't have a war to fight in Unova," Eve sighed. "Anyway, wanna come home and visit for a bit? Your friend can come, too, if she likes."

"I've actually got a competition to win, but it was nice to meet you!" Keiko replied, not letting Eve's ignorance toward hybrids lessen her opinion of her.

"It was nice to meet you, too--" Eve started to say before Chaos interrupted her, stepping out of the shadows in the process.

"Hey, Cake. Fairy boy ever pop the question? Or do you need me to beat some sense into him?" Keiko responded by showing him the promise ring I have her. "Good."

"Why do you care?
Abby asked, looking a bit weirded out. "Enough to risk getting found and interrogated, no less?"

Chaos shrugged at that. "You'll figure that out when you're older,"

Gettin' real tired of hearing that,"
Abby grumbled.

"Well, ya got another five years to hear it, at least," Chaos insisted. "Trust me, when you get to that point, you'll wish you had this kinda time."

"Stow the old man speech, ya geezer,"
Abby huffed. Keiko saw Chaos smirk as the family disappeared into the alleyway.

"I don't think I'll ever understand a relationship like that," she sighed. "But at least they look happy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:00 pm
"Things that sound interesting are too much work. Especially for a milk run." Leon said as it looked like he was looking up different stores. "Besides, this is a game of social activities. I'm gonna need all the energy I need." He said as he finally put away his SNAG and teleported to Slateport City.

Meanwhile Ulla and Lucario were going through the department store as they finally reached a store they were looking for. A bakery. Both of them entered as the different aromas of bakery sweets filled the air. Lucario grabbed a little basket as Ulla looked around. The shop showed different types of things they could be needing, but Ulla knew which would be best. "Master Ulla. I found it." Lucario pointed out as he was pointing at a beautiful tray that was filled with Lava Cookies. "Perfect!" She said happily as she grabbed the whole tray and poured it into the basket they had.

They then went up to the register as the store clerk was a bit surprised that they grabbed the whole tray. She proceeded to scan the cookies as the price total was going up and up. "Um mam...this is your total. Do you have enough?" Ulla looked at the total as Lucario had a nervous smile "Master are we going all in for this." "May I speak to the Manager?" The store clerk was a bit surprised as she went to the back of the store to grab him. A man then came to the register as he looked down at Ulla. "So. You wanna get all these cookies. Yet you don't have the money?" Ulla merely smiled cheerfully. "I have the money. But..."

Leon finally made it to Slateport City as it was nothing but busy. Everywhere you look. You would see street vendors lined up with people just getting off of boats. "Well. Time for business." He said as he started walking with the crowd. Different types of people were seen almost everywhere. Some from Kanto, some from Unova, even some from Alola. Leon merely passed by all of them as his ears perked up at the mention of something. Poffins. There was a stand that sold fresh poffins everyday. He went over there as anyone can see them people making it fresh per order. As several Pokemon were assisting with making them. "Poffins! Come get your Poffins! Freshly made by the order!" Someone was yelling out as Leon merely covered his ears from the man yelling. The baker noticed Leon as he gave him a warm smile. "Hello sir. How many will you be ordering?" "Ten Baker's dozen." The man grew silent as he was a bit in shock. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't quite hear you clearly. Did you say-" "Ten Baker's dozen. Each dozen a different flavor if possible. That's what I asked for please." Leon said without any hesitation. The man looked at his Pokemon team who was helping him make the Poffins. All of them were excited to make it for Leon, the man looked at Leon. "Alright. But it will equal....this much" He said as he showed the amount on a piece of paper. Leon merely stared at it as he gave him a smile. "That's a little high for my budget. So if you don't mind me asking..."

"Would you like to play a game to make things fun?"

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:40 am
As I was making my way to Route Nine, either by hoverboarding or channeling with Yuki to levitate over certain areas as the need arose, I came across a rare opportunity in the form of a distressed truck worker with a broken down truck - a truck with a Casteliacone symbol on the side of it. "Need help?"

"Don't bother," the driver huffed. "I'm already out of time. I'm just waiting for a tow so I can go and get fired."

"That's gotta suck. Still, no reason you can't drive your own way back, right?" I asked, moving to pop the hood.

"How's 'I totaled it' for a reason? I already checked the engine, it's screwed," the driver snapped, eliciting a shrug from me.

"Alright. Where ya getting towed to? I can teleport you there," I offered, drawing an annoyed look from the driver for a second.

"I ought to tell you to mind your own business, but I guess you're just being helpful," the driver grumbled. "The main office is in the outskirts of Castelia, just before you hit Route 4." I flinched when I heard Castelia City, but forced myself to calm down. It was the city limits, so my chances of being spotted were minimal. Before I could ask Brunor's help, however, Claydol appeared and did the heavy lifting for him. "I should remember to thank GRAY later," I muttered under my breath.

"Thanks for the lift," the driver sighed. "Anything I can do for you?"

"I'd like to buy the truck's cargo," I said calmly. I started explain, but was quickly cut off.

"The hell kind of kid needs that much ice cream?!" the driver snapped.

"I"m 26, first of all," I insisted. "Secondly, it's for my employers, not for me," I added, flashing the credit card backed by the Hoenn government.

"Aight, aight. I'll give it a shot. Not like I got anything to lose," the driver huffed. Before the driver could turn to leave, however, I tossed him a small wad of bills. "For your trouble," I explained quickly.

"Huh," the driver quipped, going through the bills. "Thanks. Should last me a bit while I jobhunt."

~*~

Keiko smiled as she made her way through the first floor. She remembered how lost she felt the first time she had to go through Goldenrod City, and how magical the department store felt when she first entered it (by mistake). Feeling that she didn't have time to reminisce, however, she made her way to the elevator and, pushing what she thought was the button for the roof, began riding it. She soon found herself in the basement, however, where a bunch of workers were moving a stack of RageCandyBars. Worrying about being in their way, Keiko moved to the side and listened in on their conversation.

"Jeez, this sucks. How did HQ screw up an order this badly? Or were they getting pranked?" one of the workers huffed. The group sat the stack down on the ground, having been told that the order that had been made for the department store was a false one. "Man, they're gonna be pissed. All this work, and we're gonna have to return the shipment... just a loss of money. Hope they don't have to cut our wages due to it."

It was at this point that Keiko couldn't help herself. She couldn't keep quiet when she knew that the men in front of her might be jobless if she didn't intervene. So, despite the risk of being thrown out, she stepped out of her hiding spot. "Is your employer here?" Keiko asked, shocking most of the workers. "Jeez, lady, don't just pop out of nowhere like that. Besides, customers ain't supposed to be down here."

"Sorry. I'm looking to buy some items in bulk for my employers. You said the order for this delivery was fake, right? Why not sell it to me instead?"

"So you're here representing a company?" The only man not wearing a hard hat spoke up, drawing the attention of the workers. "Boss, you're taking this seriously?"

"Of a sort," Keiko replied, very happy that her fur made it impossible for people to see her blush.

"And how will they be paying? I'm sure you brought some means of purchasing our stock with you, yes?" the boss of the workers insisted, wanting to close the conversation quickly if Keiko wasn't serious.

Keiko nodded, and showed the credit card issued by the government of Hoenn. Seeing this triggered a series of hushed whispers from the workers. "So your organization has friends in high places. Very well, you seem serious enough. Sign here, please," the workers' boss smiled, handing Keiko a clipboard.

~*~

"Alright, I think it's safe to say that we can take you seriously," the truck driver's former employer agreed after seeing the credit card issued by the government of Hoenn that I held. "We can't sell you the truck itself, for obvious reasons, but we're willing to negotiate a price for its cargo.

"That's what I'm here to buy," I nodded, not willing to spend money on a busted vehicle to begin with. The driver's former employer motioned for one of his subordinates to grab a card reader. "So, how will you be delivering the cargo to your company?" As if on command, Claydol appeared atop the busted truck, chirped something in Pokespeak. It didn't disappear right away, thankfully, as I'd rather ensure the payment went through before teleporting away with a truck-sized haul of Casteliacones.

"My employers have that covered, thankfully," I smirked, grateful that GRAY was in a good mood for once, since Rala was still infected and Brunor wasn't quite on Rala's and Claydol's level in terms of Teleport. Fortunately, said subordinate was quick to provide a card reader, and after confirming that the card was legit and that the payment went through, I shook the truck driver's former employer's hand. "Pleasure doing business with you," I nodded with a smirk before nodding to Claydol. Almost immediately, I vanished along with the cargo inside the busted truck, being Teleported back to HQ. Out of the four of us, I was the only one back so far, so I could focus on getting the motherlode of ice cream put away. I could only hope Sub had a freezer big enough to store all of this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm
"Hmm. What kind of game?' Ulla smiled warmly as pointed at the cookies. "Just a simple game. If I win, I get to pay only half the price. If you win, I'll pay the full amount. Fair? I'll also be purchasing any more cookies you have in the back." The manager nodded as he was trying to see what game this girl was playing. "So. What's the game?" "A treasure hunt. We'll have our Pokemon look for that item. It has to be found in this building, they can't go outside the building to find it." "...That seems fair. But how will we determine what the item they would be looking for?" Ulla looked at the store clerk, "Would you mind thinking of something?" "Sure I don't mind." The manager pulled out a Pokeball as a Growlithe popped out. "My Growlithe will be the one to search. And you?" Ulla pointed at Lucario. "I will be her representative." Lucario said in a well mannered tone.

"Alright. The Pokemon will be searching right when she names the item." Lucario and Growlithe got in their ready position. The store clerk had to think of something difficult. "I know! A Thunderstone!" Growlithe knew which store to find it at as he bolted out of the store while Lucario was a bit startled. "You ok son?" Lucario looked at Ulla asking her to turn around. Ulla turned her back to him as he started digging through her bag as he pulled out a Thunderstone. Both the store clerk and manager were shocked. "Oh. I forgot I had one of those." "T-That's not fair! You had one handy on you!" The manager protested as Ulla merely scratched her head. "You agreed to this game of treasure hunt and the rules. And we left the item of choice up to the clerk. It's in the department store and it's not outside the building he got this from." At that moment, Growlithe came back with a Thunderstone in his mouth.

The manager took a moment to calm down as he merely smiled. "You are right kid. Fair and square." Ulla smiled warmly as she gave the Hoenn credit card to the manager as he charged half price for the cookies. He then gave back the card to the girl as the clerk handed over the large bag of Lava cookies to Lucario. Ulla gave some tip money. "To help pay for the Thunderstone. Thank you very much!" Ulla said as both of them stepped out of the building and teleported back to HQ.

Once back at HQ, she noticed Ter putting away some ice cream. "Papa are you stocking as well?" She asked as Lucario set the large bag down in front of him.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:22 pm
"Just putting away my contribution to the mission," I smiled to Ula. At that moment, Keiko teleported in with a stack of RageCandyBars. She looked at me as I was putting a truck's worth of Casteliacones and huffed. "No way! How are you done already?"

"Came across a broken down delivery truck and made a deal," I shrugged. Keiko didn't seem happy at that answer, but she merely sat down, her shoulders sagging. "I"d call that cheating, but I did pretty much the same thing. I'm a bit worried about what Sub will think about it, but it was too easy to ignore."

"There is no bargain better than wholesale," I smirked. "Even with clearance sales, you're still giving some of your money to the store, whereas with what we did, we only paid what any store would pay to get them." With that, I went back to work, though something caught my attention. "I'm surprised Leon isn't back yet. Though that's what he gets for taking his time to leave, I guess."  
Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games