Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
Digging myself back into Gaia.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[PQ]

Shoujo Bunny

19,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:25 am
I was here around Christmas and then, boom. My computer decided it didn't want to work anymore. Work got in the way of my Gaia social fun and then somewhere along the way my computer desk became a dumping ground of stuff.

BUT, spring is here and I refuse to become a hoarder! So, I'm cleaning up my life and the first stop was finding my computer under a pile of stuff that's accumulated since December. It was along tough road, but I'm halfway there.

My computer is still semi-working. I'm probably going to need it upgraded. It's slow and I have no sound and that's a major problem for me.

I've noticed a few big changes in Gaia itself. Anyone want to give me the long and skinny on what's been going on since December?

Avatar inspired by my NOT DEAD YET phase.

May 11th is my Gaiaversary. It will be my 13th year on here. gonk
I should do something to celebrate. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:56 pm
[PQ]
I was here around Christmas and then, boom. My computer decided it didn't want to work anymore. Work got in the way of my Gaia social fun and then somewhere along the way my computer desk became a dumping ground of stuff.

BUT, spring is here and I refuse to become a hoarder! So, I'm cleaning up my life and the first stop was finding my computer under a pile of stuff that's accumulated since December. It was along tough road, but I'm halfway there.

My computer is still semi-working. I'm probably going to need it upgraded. It's slow and I have no sound and that's a major problem for me.

I've noticed a few big changes in Gaia itself. Anyone want to give me the long and skinny on what's been going on since December?

Avatar inspired by my NOT DEAD YET phase.

May 11th is my Gaiaversary. It will be my 13th year on here. gonk
I should do something to celebrate. 4laugh
Welcome back! (Mostly) I super hope you can get your computer to start working better. The only thing I can think as far as the website is all the after effects of when we moved to the new servers in October (there have been some issues here and there on the site that the staff is working really hard to fix). Oh, and crazy inflation happening again in the MP again. lol

Congrats on your Gaiaverary! I just had my 15th in December. You should definitely do something to celebrate!  

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

The Full Closet Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas