Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Vampire Clans
The Nox Clan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:31 am
xxxT H ExxN O XxxC L A Nxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T M E M B E R Sxxx
Firmin "Lore" Deadman - Clan Head, Postcognition [x]
xx
Played by Diamond Wales
xxx↪Wolfgang Deadman - Half-Vampire, Child of Lore and Viola Schultz [x]
xxxxxPlayed by Julian Galaksylph
xxx↪Aidene Kieran - Unknown Ability [x]
xxxxxPlayed by addaellis
xxx↪Numerous Other Fledglings - NPCs [x]

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Noctis
      Many of Noctis's Fledglings

↪ = Fledglings  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:36 am
xxxT H ExxR U L E Sxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T H U M A N Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Human and clan interaction isn't exactly discouraged, though it is frowned upon. However, it is up to the individual members as to whether they can disclose their vampirism. However, anyone that discloses other members to humans or finds out that one of the humans they've informed has broken trust and revealed what they know, the vampire that told the human as well as the human themself will face punishment.

xxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T F E E D I N Gxxxxxxxxxx
      The rules for feeding in the clan are relatively lax, as long as discretion is used and no one dies from it. Blood bags and blood pops are also permissible, but generally considered less palatable than feeding from a fresh source. Should a member kill a human while feeding, there will be severe consequences.

xxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T T U R N I N Gxxxxxxxxxx
      Generally everyone in the Nox clan should have a purpose. This includes anyone being considered for membership. Ultimately it is up to the head of the clan as to whether someone should be turned and brought in. No one should bring in someone new unless approved by the clan head.

xxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T L O Y A L T Yxxxxxxxxxxx
      Loyalty in the Nox clan defaults to both the clan itself as well as the Vampire Council. Anyone that breaks either the clan or the Council's bylaws will find themselves in serious trouble as punishment for breaking either will result in penalties up to and including death of the vampire.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:49 pm
xxxT H ExxH I S T O R Yxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxO R I G I N Sxxxxxxxxxx
      The beginning of the Nox clan extends back to the 11th century. During that time, Noctis, once a wizard, was turned by a rather arrogant and abusive sire of another clan. Noctis's first decades of being a vampire weren't pleasant, but they instilled in him a sense of necessity about certain aspects, such as decisive action and ruthless consequences. However, Noctis decided to rebel against the years of abuse he'd suffered, eventually breaking away from his sire and striking out on his own.

xxxxxxxxxxxA N E W C L A Nxxxxxxxxxx
      Noctis went around for the next century, trying to stay low-key and avoid confrontation with other creatures. However, he met with a woman, Margareta, and over the next few years, fell in love with her. However, she fell ill to a case of tuberculosis and Noctis, afraid of losing her, offered to turn her. She became Noctis's first fledgling, and for the next two centuries, spent their time together. However, that wasn't to last, as a group of muggles found out about Noctis and Margareta's vampirism. Noctis, unable to use a wand because of laws against nonhumans using them, was unable to save Margareta. As a result, Noctis vowed to find a way to get around the laws to protect himself and his fledgling clan. He spent the next several centuries searching for the perfect person to make that happen.

xxxxxxxxxxxT H E D I S G R A C E D W A N D M A K E Rxxxxxxxxxx
      After centuries of searching, Noctis finally found who he was looking for. Firmin Deadman, a wandmaker who had worked at Ollivander's during the 17th century, had lost his wife, his children, and everything else due to a series of unfortunate events and Firmin's own mistakes. Noctis approached Firmin, offering first companionship and then turned Firmin, his newest fledgling. Noctis then laid out to Firmin what he wanted. Wands, specifically crafted by a vampire, to bypass the laws against vampires owning them. As a result, Firmin, now Lore, began crafting them in secret, always ensuring that said wands couldn't be traced back to Lore, Noctis, or the Nox Clan. While there were individual vampires that were caught and persecuted for wand possession, no one could trace them back to their origin.

xxxxxxxxxxxTHE F A L L O F N O C T I Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Lore grew in power in his clan, eventually becoming Noctis's second-in-command. Noctis, in the meantime, earned a seat on the Council and the Nox Clan became one of the most prestigious clans in Europe. However, early in the 21st century, a group called The Family decided to come in and slaughter the Council. Noctis was amongst the dead, and Lore found himself in control of a fractured clan. Lore managed to salvage his clan and became its leader, saving it from utter destruction.

xxxxxxxxxxxR E T U R N T O E N G L A N Dxxxxxxxxxx
      After the defeat of The Family, Dragon, the leader of another clan, returned to rebuild the council. He brought with him Striker and Arachnid, two other high-ranking vampires, and went to work to restore order to the fractured clans. Lore helped out where he could, and became one of the Council's best agents. However, within a couple of decades, tragedy struck again. Vampires began disappearing around Europe, Dragon, Striker, and Arachnid amongst them, and Lore was sent out to investigate what was going on. His journey led him back to England, the land of his birth, as well as the site of various clans who either had been decimated by the rampant disappearances or had managed to avoid it due to being small in size. Lore found evidence that humans could be involved, which resulted in a very real fear that humans had somehow obtained the secrets to killing vampires again. However, his findings were dismissed, as various leaders of different clans believed that humans couldn't know how to and no one was stupid enough to let that secret out.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:55 pm
xxxC L A NxxM E M B E R S H I Pxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxJ O I N I N G T H E C L A Nxxxxxxxx
      You must fill out the form below and post it in the thread. The application will be reviewed and Diamond Wales will inform you if you're accepted or not. After which, you may get with anyone that can turn your character to discuss how the turning will happen. Diamond Wales will be the person who will post plot requests for any turning regardless.

xxxxxxxxxxxW H O C A N T U R Nxxxxxxxxxx
      These individuals can turn people wishing to join this clan. Please note that you must work out how it will happen if you are accepted.

Firmin "Lore" Deadman :: Investigator for the Council, also works as a liason for the Ministry of Magic

xxxxxxxxxxxM E M B E R S H I P F O R Mxxxxx
      Please fill out all portions of the form to be considered for membership. Please be advised that you must have a good reason as to why you want to join the clan.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b] (please link a profile)
        [b]Time of attack:[/b] (asap? ten years from now? when the stars align?)
        [b]Why you want to join the clan:[/b] (a reasonable response, please)
        [b]Have you read and do you understand the clan rules?:[/b] (srsly)[/list]

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Vampire Clans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers