Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is my weapon~ Master and slave guild

Back to Guilds

A master and slave guild welcome to anyone. Come and join the excitment you been wanting. We have lovely slaves ^_- just follow the rules. 

Tags: roleplay, master, slave, entertaiment, drama 

Reply oυr ѕтorιeѕ
Date with Destiny? (Me and Tempest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody looked at her surprised as she spoke but thought it over, "I get that, and i say that getting the social bits of public school but i mean, you are rich. You dont have to experience everyone being mean to you. I mean hell if they knew you had money the jerks at school would probably not be mean to you." He said but then thought it over, "Although i guess you would rather have someone judge you by how you are, not how you look or how your wealth is..." he said but when the cat showed up, he smiled, "Hello there shadow..." he said having her say his name, "Thats a cute bow." He said kindly to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera nodded. "You'd be correct about that. Though it might take a bit of time for people to get used to me being there, I feel that things can only get better as time goes on. Besides if they knew I was rich they'd all just want something from me besides my friendship. That's usually the case when people find out about daddy's job." She explained before she heard him compliment Shadow's bowtie. "Thanks. I actually made his collar myself. As with everything he wears on special occasions." She said smiling as Shadow climbed onto her shoulders and lay across them purring happily. She giggled a bit knowing that he loved her very much. "Mom was actually the one who found Shadow as a newborn. His mom was apparently hit by a car and he wasn't more than a few days old. I was the one who bottle fed him and did everything. So he tends to think I'm his mother I'm guessing." She said as Shadow nuzzled her cheek sweetly.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:16 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody nodded to her when she spoke as he decided it best not to ask, it was none of his business. Rich or not, he was here to hangout, do homework and such. He looked at Shadow as she spoke about him and felt awkward, "I mean... its not surprising he sees you as a mother... i mean... you seem very nuturing..." he said as he sighed, "I should just keep my foot in my mouth while im here, cause thats not what i meant by your looks..." he covered his face embarrassed, "Okay... im just going to speak, and get it out of my system. I know that you are an anthro, i dont care because you are friendly, kind and honestly you are more human then some of the people at the school." He said as he figured saying that aloud would help him calm himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:19 pm
HealingAssass1n

"You don't have to be nervous Cody. I've heard things much worse from other people since I was little. Most of them were my dad's partner's kids, but that doesn't mean that I don't understand what your trying to say. You can be honest with me anytime." She said before he said what he did about not caring if she was an anthro, and that he didn't care because she was friendly, kind and more human than some of the people at their school. "Thank you for that Cody. It makes me feel good knowing there are people like you at school." She said as she placed Shadow on the couch arm next to her. "So, shall we get started on our homework?" She asked grabbing her own backpack off of her back. She didn't tell him, but she was homeschooled most of her life up until now. She wanted to make sure that she could truly trust him before she actually told him.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:16 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody heard what she said, but he still felt like a fool to not talk straight or make it sound like he was saying weird things. When she mentioned them getting their homework done he nodded, "Yes, sounds good!" He said feeling it could easily help in him getting over the subject of making a fool of himself. He grabbed his bag and walked into the living room and sat down by the coffee table as he then went to begin starting on some of his science homework, "So what are you working on?" He asked curiously to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:30 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Just some history homework first. Then I'll work on Science." She said smiling happily. She was glad she made a friend that accepted her for who she was and didn't tease her for being an anthro.

A few months later Icera was hanging out with Cody more and more. She even told her father and mother about Cody and they were so happy that she made a friend here. Her father was not so sure about Cody though, then again he hadn't met the guy and was just going by what his daughter told him over the phone. Luckily he was coming home today. So Icera hoped Cody would like to meet him and her mother. As Icera saw Cody's locker she quickly slipped a note into the dor before anyone saw her. It was just asking if he'd like to come over for dinner as her parents wanted to meet him. Then she walked towards her own locker got her books and went to class hoping Cody would say yes. She had a huge crush on him, mainly because he was nicer than anyone she'd met here.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody nodded as he got his books out and would start to get to work on his homework. Sharing notes with her since she hadnt been to the school for long. He was actually having a fun time with her doing the homework.

Months passed and honestly he believed he was crushing hard on Icera, to the point where one day in class he realized he had begun day dreaming about her and realized he had missed about 10-15 minutes of notes. When the bell finally rang he was happy to get to the next class and get his mind back to his studies. However when he got to his locker he was surprised by the note. He figured it wouldnt be that bad but Adam walked up to him, "Whats that?" He asked as Cody jumped, "Um, nothing!?" He said trying to hide the note but Adam grabbed it and laughed reading it, "Aww... how sweet, youre tricking her more then we figured, nice devious heart of yours. Just make sure that you get her to go to prom." Adam whispered to him, pushing the note to his chest as Cody caught it but his mind going to how they wanted to prank her. He didnt want to and he felt she should go to prom but to have fun and enjoy herself. However as he got to their last class, when he bumped into Icera, he nearly jumped, "Oh, hey Icera, um, I got your note. Hehe." He laughed a bit nervously. He smiled though, "Um, id be honored to join you for dinner though." He said softly, still seeming nervous though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:38 am
HealingAssass1n

After Cody bumped into her, Icera turned seeing him. "That's great to hear. Though is something the matter? You seem nervous about something?" She said hoping everything was alright. She continued to smile at him, not wanting him to be nervous. "If you're nervous about meeting my parents, please don't worry. Daddy may look scary but he's a teddy bear, and mom keeps him in line too. She's very nice herself. Please don't worry." She said placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody heard her say that he seemed nervous about something but rubbed the back of his head, "Me nervous, no... just uh, you know, working on a project... the deadline is coming up soon, and i wanna make sure its, um worthy for class. Its, its a group project but the others have me doing more of the work." He said as he sighed, "Anywhere, shall we head out?" He nearly jumped as she placed a hand on his shoulder, moving some away before calming down, "Sorry, just stressed about classes. I need to impress my... teachers..." he said softly as he soon began to make his way out. It was end of the day as they were able to head out. He walked with her to her house, pretty nervous about meeting her parents as he didnt care if they were like her, but he just knew that he was having doubts about this prank and how she didnt deserve it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:27 am
HealingAssass1n
((Would you mind playing Icera's father? I'll play her mother once she arrives.))

Icera nodded as he asked if they should get going. She had a feeling he wasn't telling her something but ignored it as they walked towards her home where her parents were already waiting. Shadow had come to love Cody and whenever he would come over, Shadow would rub against Cody's legs as a greeting like he would do for Icera, all while purring softly. Once they reached Icera's home, Icera could see her father through the window. A black anthro wolf with piercing yellow eyes, though he was actually a giant teddy bear once you got to know him just be careful not to cross him or hurt his family in any way shape or form. If someone ever hurt Icera, there's no telling what he'd say or do since he did tend to have a temper when it came to Icera and his wife. Icera looked like her mother except for her eyes and hair. Her mother was pure white, like snowfall, and had the purest sky blue eyes. Once they got into the house, Icera was met at the door by Shadow as always, as well as her friend and maid, Joyce. She told Icera her mother had was going to be a bit late but that her father was waiting in the living room for them. Icera's father was reading a book from his collection. Icera walked up behind him quietly and hugged her father saying "Gotcha!" before she came around and sat next to him saying "Daddy, this is Cody." She smiled at Cody hoping he wouldn't be scared of her father.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody was nervous this time around, walking into the house this time knowing her father and mother would be meeting him. He felt conflicted, this should be an exciting time yet, he was only at his point because his 'friends' told him to. He liked Icera but knew she might not like him if this happened yet he wasnt stopping it, he felt conflicted between wanting not to feel like an outcast, and wanting to like and maybe even be with Icera. Conflicted thoughts aside, he pet and greeted Shadow as the cat greeted him. He followed her but tensed up seeing her father who seemed very intimadating. Her father smiled as she hugged him from behind, "Hey there my little Icy." He said gently turning and kissing her cheek before she sat next to him. Cody saw across from them on the other couch and her father looked at him, "So you are this gentleman that my daughter has been hanging out with... whats your game, what do you want with my daughter?" He asked in a fatherly defensive tone, as if he suspected something. Cody tensed up and his heart began pumping hard, "Um... nothing no game." He stammered as he was super nervous, "Shes very nice and kind... i like her... i mean, i like her as a friend." He stammered but her father leaned forward, "Even though she isnt human?" He said but Cody calmed down some, "So what if she is or isnt... i dont judge by looks, besides shes beau... im just gonna stop talking." He said as he leaned back some as he covered his eyes but her father laughed some.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:32 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera shook her head knowing her father was doing his best to be intimidating. "You don't have to be so defensive daddy. Cody's really nice to me, and has been since we met." She said knowing her father's 'games' by now. She looked over at Cody with a smile, knowing her father liked him. She blushed a bit when he almost called her beautiful. Then her mother came through the door with Shadow in her arms. "Sorry I'm so late. There was a last minute emergency I had to take care of." Aurora said. She was snow white with sky blue eyes, and wore a pair of glasses with her hair in a ponytail braid. Plus she was still wearing her vet's jacket. "You must be Cody. We've heard so much about you from Icera. I'm her mother, Aurora. It's nice to meet you." She said in a kind tone. Then she looked to her husband and said "I see he's not intimidated by your games, love." She said sitting on the other side of her husband. After a little while dinner was ready. Icera looked at Cody and said "Don't worry, Cody. They like you. I can especially tell that daddy likes you and he's very defensive of mom and I. Just know that once you get to know him better, he'll be like a giant teddy bear." in a low tone yet kind voice so her parents couldn't hear. She then smiled at him saying "You're not allergic to anything are you, Cody? Food wise I mean?" Aurora asked in a concerned way, not wanting their guest to break out in hives.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Midnight Tempest

Her father looked at them, "Not true, its not intimidation, im being fierce." He joked but he smiled a bit at what his daughter said, "Im protecting what i love, my family is more important then anything in this world." He said as he looked at Cody, "As you can guess, we arent your average family." He said and Cody nodded, "I mean, you guys are more then average, you have a wonderful daughter and both you and Icera's mother have decent jobs, which means that you all are more then average." He said kindly to them but when her mother walked in, Cody stood up, "Its nice to meet you too, um, no, im not allergic to anything." He reassured as he then sat back down, "is there anything you would want to ask me?" He asked curiously and a bit nervous to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:57 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Icera tells us you live with your mother. I'm curious as to what she does for a living." Aurora said as they all sat down. Icera could tell that Cody was nervous but couldn't help but think it was cute. She then looked over at Cody as Shadow went over to Icera and lay down on her shoulders purring softly.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:10 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody looked at her mother when she spoke, "Yes, she works at the local hospital, shes a nurse there. She has worked their for a long time, since i was young." He explained as he thought it over, "I hope you never have to meet her at work." He said softly as a slight joke because he always wished good health for everyone. He then thought it over, in his head the words of the group's leader rang about asking but he wanted to ask for himself. He was nervous but looked at them, "I know that you are still new to the neighborhood and to the school but i was hoping to ask and ask permission of your parents. I wanted to ask permission and ask you if you would like to go to prom with me Icera. Its coming up soon and i know its on shorter notice but i would be honored if you joined me there." He said softly to her.  
oυr ѕтorιeѕ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff