Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is my weapon~ Master and slave guild

Back to Guilds

A master and slave guild welcome to anyone. Come and join the excitment you been wanting. We have lovely slaves ^_- just follow the rules. 

Tags: roleplay, master, slave, entertaiment, drama 

Reply oυr ѕтorιeѕ
Date with Destiny? (Me and Tempest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 pm
HealingAssass1n

Aurora smiled and said "I see no problem with that at all, but the decision is up to Icera." She said smiling excited for Icera. Icera blushed a bit and said "Of course, Cody! I'd love to go to Prom with you." She said happily before her tail started moving underneath the table in a wagging motion. She hadn't wagged her tail since they moved here, so obviously her mother was very happy as she watched her daughter. Icera then hugged Cody happily while being gentle at the same time. "Thank you Cody." She said smiling as she hugged him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:32 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody was glad to see their excitement because he too was excited about being able to go. It was rather short notice since prom was coming up soon but he was just glad to know she would go with him. He was a bit surprised when she hugged him, but he hugged her back, seeing her tail wagging which to be honest was rather cute. He smiled, "Its my pleasure to go to prom with you, i should be thanking you." He said kindly to her as he then noticed her father who was leaning forward in his chair, "You know we will need to speak in private, as their are rules i need you to follow if youre planning to go to prom with my little icy." He stated which formed a lump in Cody's throat as he got nervous, mostly nervous that he was afraid if he somehow breaks a rule since he normally follows them to the letter.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:09 pm
HealingAssass1n

-Time skip-

Over the next 3 weeks, Icera was busy working on her dress for Prom after school. Of course she got Shadow and Cody's opinions on what she was doing. She even let Cody see the dress before she started on the top part. It was done and she was getting her hair done currently. She could only hope that Cody wouldn't be the only one who liked her by now. As she was getting ready for Prom, she got into her dress and matching shoes before her friend and maid did her hair in a beautiful Heart Bun. Once she was ready she went downstairs her mother taking pictures of their baby girl in her beautiful dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:22 pm
Midnight Tempest

Unfortuneately Cody had to act like he agreed with the others, when they would go hang out he actually skipped one of their meetings to spend time with Icera. They believed he was starting to go soft on her and he couldnt admit he liked her but he really did. The only reason they wanted Cody to continue was for him to get the freak to come to prom. Cody however wanted to show Icera a good time and help her feel welcomed, that be chose to ask them to not do the prank but they continued to ignore him. He adjusted his lavender tux jacket, sighing as he looked in the mirror, but his mother kept telling him he looked handsome. His mother knew from what he told her that Icera wasnt human and she accepted this but she wished she had been able to meet this girl herself. Cody had his license so he was able to drive to Icera's home after dropping his mother off at the hospital for her night shift. Cody then drove to her house, he had the liliac flower he would pin on her dress, he forgot what it was called but he knew he needed it. He was nervous, both for this and for the fact he hoped his 'friends' would not go through with the prank. Just calling them friends made him question if that title fit them in his mind, but nervously he rang the doorbell, which her father answered. He invited Cody inside but when he saw Icera, his heart skipped a beat to flutter in his chest, "Wow Icera, you look beautifu... i mean amazing... you look amazing." He said awkwardly in front of her father who huffed jokingly.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:21 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera blushed under her fur seeing Cody in his lavender tuxedo and when he said she looked amazing she smiled. "Thank you, Cody. You look amazing yourself." She said before her father huffed jokingly. She gave him a playful look knowing he was trying to psych Cody out. After they took some pictures and the two of them left, Icera's mother was glad that their daughter met someone kind enough to ask her to prom after hearing about all the hardship she was going through when they first arrived. WHen they finally got to prom, Icera smiled but was a bit nervous about this idea. She didn't show it though, as she was ready to just relax and have fun with Cody, not knowing about the prank that was going to be pulled on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody smiled for the pictures and was truly happy but still secretly nervous. He was happy to drive them and when they arrived, he saw the ring leader standing outside. He walked around, helping Icera out of the car, but as they got closer to the entrance. Adam was watching Cody and Icera but Cody seemed nervous, "Um... ill meet you inside Icera." He said nervously but he walked over to Adam, which as Icera was walking away, she would hear Cody say, "I cant go through with this..." as she the sounds from inside drowned out the rest but Adam laughed, "You dont have to be involved and she wont get hurt." Hesaid but Cody shok his head, "No, just stop the prank, she doesnt deserve to be pranked and should just be let to be happy like everyone else." He stated but Adam smiled, "It sounds like you like her." Which Cody did but he couldnt say it because a commotion was heard inside as Adam ran in.

As Icera had run in, their was a little booth that people walked through, their picture was taken by someone but when Icera entered the booth, she was stopped for her picture but then the clear booth closed on either side of her, trapping her inside as a bucket of dye was poured in from the top, it was pink dye that would stain mostly anything but could be washed out after a week or two. As she was dunked on, a spot light was put on her and the doors opened when the dye settled at the bottom. The gang of friends already laughing but Adam ran in with a mic as the pink panther theme began to play, "Allow me to introduce the guest of honor, the pink panther!" He said as the spotlight settled on her, but as Cody saw her, he froze, he hated that he couldnt stop it or warn her, they never told him what they were doing. Adam saw Cody and laughed, "None of this would have been possible without Cody acting like her friend." He said as people clapped at the prank, Cody the only human in shock.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:10 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera was so excited as she came in and saw all the decorations. She even went to get her picture taken, but when she did, she got scared as the clear sides started to come in at her. Then the dye was dumped on her, she screamed. She was covered in dye from her head to her chest, along with her arms. When Adam said it wasn't possible without Cody, That same look that she had from before they had met returned. She ran outside, with tear filled eyes, only to be hit by a car cracking the bone in her leg. She winced in pain as she held her leg teachers coming to make sure she was okay. They called an ambulance which took her to the hospital. They asked who she came with and she responded with 'No one' not wanting to see Cody at the moment. She worked so hard on her dress and now it was ruined. The hospital called her mother and father who rushed right over. Icera was already in a room crying to herself. Poor thing was the ugliest shade of Pink to her. She would tell her parents what happened when they would get there. Aurora had picked up the phone and was telling her father now. "Honey! It's Icera! She's in the hospital with a cracked bone in her leg! Something to do with a horrid prank pulled on her and being hit by a car!" She said in a worried tone.

Meanwhile, Icera was put in a room with her leg in a cast. She was on pain medicine but nothing could heal the pain in her heart right now. Usually Shadow would help her through these kinds of things. SHe wanted to be with her little Shadow so much right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:41 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody wanted to stop her but as she ran off he was stopped by Adam til the commotion outside. She was hit and he rushed outside, the teachers keeping him and others away but when the paramedics arrived, hearing what she said hurt him. He was shaken, because he felt like he betrayed her, which as she was taken to the hospital, Adam pulled on his arm to head back inside. Once inside, Adam took the stage, "So is she being taken to the hospital or the vet, ah, who cares, shes road kill now. How about we start the party, Cody, come up on stage and be the guest of honor." He said and Cody took the stage nut as he approached Adam, before he could say anything, Cody decks Adam in the face, Adam falls onto his a**. Cody doesnt stop as he gets on him and hits him more til the other 'friends' pull Cody off of him. Cody gets up but picks up the mic, "The hell is wrong with all of you?! You call Icera a monster when she just wanted to be accepted. Then she gets injured and you laugh at her? If shes the monster, then i dont want to be human. You all sicken me!" He said dropping the mic next to Adam who had a bloody nose and a beaten lip. A teacher stopped Cody and explained he was suspended for a week due to violent behavior but he left anyway.

He went to the hospital but as he got their, he was stopped by her fatherwho growled at Cody, "You did this horrible prank to my daughter, i dont want you anywhere near her!" He growled angry but Cody tried speaking, but her father didnt want to hear anymore lies. However with how this was causing a commotion, a nurse came and asked Icera's father to return to the room. He left and the nurse, Cody's mother asked what was going on. Cody explained and she had gotten the call about his suspension but wasnt about to repremend him at the moment. Cody wrote a note and asked his mother to hand it to Icera, which she nodded. Cody left to go home and she walked into the room, "Hello, my name is Nurse Rivera, im sorry about what happened tonight, i heard what happened." She said and walked over, "If it means anything, my som wanted you to have this note and that he was sorry." She said softly.

The note read:
Icera, i didnt want to do the prank and yes, originally i was told to befriend you but i found out that i couldnt just be your friend. I like you and even can say that i love being around you. I wanted tonight to be perfect for you but they told me that they wouldnt prank you. They lied to me and i dont consider them friends anymore. Ive felt like an outcast and was blinded by the want for friendship that they hurt the one person i care about. I know this note means nothing to saying sorry in person but i am truly sorry.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:25 pm
HealingAssass1n

After she was released from the hospital,and was at home, Icera couldn't help but read the note she was given over and over again. Shadow made sure she was comfortable having missed her during her time in the hospital, but was glad his 'mommy' was okay. "Why would he do this? If what his mom and this note said are true.....but what if they're not......? What do you think Shadow? What should I do?" She asked as she looked down at the cat who was purring next to her in her bed. She managed to get the dye out of her fur since it had been a couple weeks since prom. Icera was pulled out of school however and was going to be homeschooled, as per her father's wishes. Icera sighed to herself as Shadow nuzzled her hand when she pet him looking up hating to see his owner this sad. He climbed into her arms and licked his nose, making her smile a bit. "Thanks Shadow but I still don't know.....daddy won't let me see Cody so I can't even find out if he was at fault in the end or not." She said to the black cat who meowed a bit jumping off the bed and going to the bedroom door before going out his cat door and back into the room. "You're right Shadow. I can't just lay in bed I have to know the truth." She said smiling as Shadow meowed at her. Luckily her father and mother were at work until a little later. It was 3 P.M. so school would be letting out now. She had her driver take her to Cody's house, hoping he'd be home. She carefully got out of the car, went up to the door, and rang the doorbell. She hoped if anything COdy's mom would be home so she could speak to her too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:47 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody had gone back to school after his suspension, he had gotten weird glances from people, some remorseful for being apart of the prank, others seemed against his words and continued to side with Adam. Whatever the case, he felt outcasted and didnt care since he felt more distraught about how he still was involved with hurting Icera. He actually hated not being able to spend time with her, and wished he could see her again. He had even gone to her house, standing on the side walk wanting to go to the door, but respected her father's demand, only because he didnt want to anger the man further. School let out and Cody decided to walk home, ytaking the longer route through the park cause he liked hearing the noises. The door opened at his house and it was Cody's mother who smiled, "Oh, good afternoon Icera, please, come in!" His mother chimed happily as she walked inside, "Can i get you anything to drink or a snack? How are you feeling? I hope youve been taking your medications like I instructed but otherwise, is everything okay?" She asked as being a nurse, she liked making sure people were okay, and happy and was curious why the girl had come, but judging by her expression, his mother guessed she had questions that she couldnt answer before.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:10 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera smiled glad that his mother was being so nice to her and was helping her to sit down. "Actually Mrs. Rivera, I was hoping to talk to you and Cody.....about the note....." She said hoping Cody's mom would help her out with this situation. "If Cody's not home I can wait to talk to him, I just really wanted to clear this whole thing up." She said hoping to clear up this whole mess with Cody. Her fur was snow white again, but her heart ached. Like the kind of aching you get when someone you love died or is no longer if you're life because of a misunderstanding with their family. "You see...ever since I read Cody's note.....I've been feeling a little....Well Lonely. Even Shadow, my cat, hasn't made me smile until today. It's like something is missing.....I miss being able to just be friends with Cody......I've missed him coming over and just spending time with him.......I've not felt this way before......I just want him to know that I'm not angry with him for the prank. I was upset he didn't tell me what was going on. You've raised a very kind son Mrs. Rivera, but I want to know why he didn't tell me? We could have stopped them together by telling the principal or someone on staff what was happening...I don't know why he didn't tell me....but I'm not mad at him at all." She said hoping that Cody was around hearing what she had just said. "I'm sure if he just told my dad what was going on, he wouldn't have yelled at Cody at all that night...Which I am sorry for.....Cody didn't deserve that.....but I want to see him again and pick up where we left off?" She explained hoping she would understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Midnight Tempest

His mother practically had to hold back her delighted smile, as she kept her composure at the fact of seeing young love between her son and this lovely girl. His mother had no issue of Icera being non-human, she was a kind and smart girl, and her son cared dearly for her. When she spoke his mother nodded, "You dont know how much he misses you and my son, has never been the best with being outcasted. Hes tried making friends but he was always shy, but kind. It isolated him from kids when he was young and he barely found many friends even though other kids didnt hate him, they just didnt see him as a friend. Then one group accepted him, but even i saw that they treated him poorly but he stayed since he just wanted friends. Why he didnt tell you, i can only imagine its because he was afraid he would lose both you and what little friends he felt he had." She said as Cody did get home not long after that, which upon seeing Icera he froze, "I-Icera?!" He stammered as he hadnt expected to see her but he was nervous but happy all the same, "How, how are you feeling?" He asked concerned about her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:31 pm
HealingAssass1n

Before Cody entered the room, she said "That would never happen. Cody's the first person to even approach me at that school, let alone be my friend. I wouldn't want anything to hurt him." She said then when Cody walked into the room, she smiled "I'm fine Cody. I actually came to talk to you and your mom. I want to be friends again and pick up where we left off." She said getting up with her crutches before she went over to him and hugged him with one arm. "You're my best friend Cody, nothing will ever change that. I'm sorry if I hurt you." She said smiling at him.  
oυr ѕтorιeѕ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff