Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is my weapon~ Master and slave guild

Back to Guilds

A master and slave guild welcome to anyone. Come and join the excitment you been wanting. We have lovely slaves ^_- just follow the rules. 

Tags: roleplay, master, slave, entertaiment, drama 

Reply oυr ѕтorιeѕ
Date with Destiny? (Me and Tempest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:41 pm
Midnight Tempest

His hands gripped and tightened when he noticed her crutches but as she went to him and hugged him, he hugged her back gently, making sure to be gentle. He looked at her, "I would love to and you shouldnt be sorry, im the one who should be saying sorry... if i wouldnt have been so worried about being alone, i would have realized how good a friend you were and i should have said something. But you got hurt because of that and its my fault." He said softly, "I want to be your friend more then anything and i missed you so much." He said softly, his mother quiet and off to the side, she knew that she had a good son who had a wonderful friend, and she knew young love when she saw it. Cody looked at Icera but his mother nodded, "He really want to dance with you Icera, he was so nervous the week before the dance, he was practically tripping over his own feet cause he was focusing too hard not to mess up." His mother informed as Cody blushed, "Mom..." he said a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:57 am
HealingAssass1n

"Did he now? Well I'm honored that he feels that way. I have to say that I was looking forward to dancing with him as well." Icera before she couldn't help but laugh a little bit at his blushing. She then smiled at him before she said "If you're also worried about mom and daddy, know that Mom's not upset with you. She read your note too. It's daddy that's being stubborn. He's still upset that I can't mention your name without him getting upset. We need to show him you wanted nothing to do with the prank. I note won't suffice this time, you need to somehow to prove to him that you meant what you said in the note." She said warning him about her father. "Mom knows that I'm here, but not daddy. If he knew he'd go crazy......And I don't want you to get hurt in any way." She added putting here ears against her head showing that her father was still mad about what happened.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:14 pm
Midnight Tempest

Cody blushed more at her admitting that she had looked forward to them dancing but he thought over what was said, and how her mother had forgiven him after reading his note. He thought it over with her father, "The only thing i can think of is going to your house and apologizing to him personally. I cant prove that i wasnt apart of the prank because technically they used me without me knowing... all i can do is apologize from the bottom of my heart to your father and ask him personally what i can do to pay you and your family back. I already covered the hospital bills, i wasnt sure what else could have been done." He said as it had been odd when her bills had already been paid when her parents checked her out when she was allowed. Cody had paid for her bills with money he was saving up for other things, stuff that now didnt seem as important as Icera.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:58 pm
HealingAssass1n

Icera thought about it. "Alright, but let me talk to him first. You know, get him to warm up a bit to the idea. Maybe I can get mom involved too." She said hoping that her father would accept Cody again. She missed him so much but her father was so stubborn and could only hope that her father would listen to both her and her mother.

Once she left the house, and was back home, she went into the living room to wait for her mother to get home so they could both talk to Icera's father together. She only hoped that her father would listen and wouldn't be mad. Once her mother got home, which was about an hour before her father got home, Aurora agreed to the plan to give Cody another chance, if anything Icera knew her father would do it for his baby girl. When she heard her father's car pull up, she waited in the living room with her mother both of them watching Icera's favorite movie. It was a romance movie that had come out when she was little, and since she saw it back then she'd wanted to find the right guy for her. She could tell that Cody was her Mr. Right. She hadn't been out of her room for about a week now but was laying on the couch with Shadow asleep next to her fractured leg, purring away as he lay with his mommy.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:36 pm
HealingAssass1n

Cody looked at her when she said that and he nodded, "Just please be careful alright." He said softly to her, he didnt want her to get in trouble with her father or him to get made at her because of him.

When her fafher returned home from work he walked inside, he noticed she was in the living room, "Hey my little icey, how was your day? I hope that you arent pushing yourself too hard." He said glad to see her out of her room. He walked into the living room, but getting close he smelled a familiar scent, one that he hadnt liked, "Was he here?" He asked getting angrily defensive but he looked at her, "I told you to stay away from that boy, he hurt you and shouldnt be trusted." He stated as he could smell Cody's scent off her, he was protective of his daughter being that he didnt want her geting hurt if he betrayed her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:23 pm
HealingAssass1n

"I'm fine daddy. Don't worry." Icera said before he started to get angry. Aurora looked at her husband before saying "Calm down love. He wasn't here, but we do need to talk about this sooner or later and I think Icera may have something to say." Before Icera looked at her father and said "Daddy, I think you need to give Cody another chance. I went over to see what he had to say on the matter, and got there before he got home. His mom even said that he was being used by his so called friends." She said before she pulled the note Cody gave her from her pocket, before her mother said "You should read that note. It explains everything that happened from Cody's point of view. I think you'll find that he is worth talking to about this before you decide to continue being mad at him." As Icera handed the note to her father, she gave him a look that she hadn't given him since she was little and wanted to keep a cat that her mother was fostering. While they didn't keep the cat, she was able to help which was the next best thing.  

Icera The Wolf

Fashionable Werewolf

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:50 pm
Midnight Tempest

Her father looked at her a bit angry still, his blood not boiling but he just didnt trust Cody since he was involved. He heard that she had gone to his home to speak with him and had spoken to his mother. He knew the nurse who helped treat Icera was Cody's mother but didnt protest against her aid seeing as it was her job to do so and she didnt do anything to upset or hurt Icera. He was protective of his daughter but when she handed him the note, he wanted to tear it up, to demand his daughter to not see this boy who had hurt her but he saw her eyes. He hated those eyes since they were very difficult to say no to, well, not impossibly, just hard. He thought it over as he read the note, 'An outcast, huh, maybe thats why they get along... and its not written forcibly which means that his mother didnt make him write it, it is sincere.' he thought to himself as he sighed, "Fine, we can speak with him about the issue, and maybe i will forgive him." He stated firmly but his wife would clearly see that if this boy was apologizing this sincerely he would have to give him another chance but he had to act firm to keep his daughter from fully getting footholds on him. She was his little girl who he wanted to be strong but not too strong that she wouldnt need him. He knew from her eyes she liked Cody and from his note he liked her, so he would give Cody a second chance.  
oυr ѕтorιeѕ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff