Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Whole Wide World
Laurie's Mysterious Travels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 pm
First stop: Doboj, Bosnia and Herzegovina.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                    Make me believe that this place isn't plagued
                                                    By the poison in me
                                                    Help me decide if my fire will burn out
                                                    Before you can breathe
                                                    Breathe into me

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Føɍmɇɍ Wɨŧȼħ WȺŧȼħɇɍ || ĦȺłfƀłøøđ || Ħᵾffłɇᵽᵾff Ⱥłᵾmnɨ

════════════════════════

Laurie sat in a booth in the back of a restaurant, frowning as he watched people come and go. He didn't even know what he was doing there, other than sitting back after eating a meal he didn't recall ordering. It bothered him, the memory lapses, but he'd managed to be aware enough recently that he recognized where he was right now. Some small city in the Balkans, if he could guess. Not that he recognized the language. It certainly wasn't one he was familiar with, and he'd felt like he'd been all over the globe by this point. He knew time was passing, but without a definite newspaper or something, he couldn't hazard a guess as to how much. He knew it'd been years though. Sighing, he rubbed his face before he felt a tingling numbness starting to encroach. Wincing, he shook his head and tried to dislodge it before it fully took him under.

He then relaxed, looking over the patrons and searching. He'd discussed with several wizards the possibility of a meeting, and here he was. The only thing was, he was sitting in a muggle restaurant, and he was certain that was likely deterring them. He simply shook his head. It wasn't his problem, not really. He could make his demonstration well enough without assistance. Besides, he was feeling rather good. At least he felt bold enough to do what he needed to do.

He stood, looking over the restaurant before he started staggering out. He'd already limped into the establishment, and he brushed several tables, a quiet spell on his lips as he passed. A woman came up to him, asking if he was alright and needed assistance, and he took her arm, laying yet another spell with a whisper. By this point, gasps and shrieks could be heard behind him, and he didn't even need to look to know that each table had transfigured into various animals. The woman looked back, but her own eyes suddenly grew huge as she looked back at him, her mouth forming a quiet 'o' as she slowly turned to stone. He removed her hand from his arm before she completely solidified, and he walked into the evening.

That's when he spotted them. The three wizards that he'd spoken with, now armed with wands drawn. He could imagine easily why they were there. He smiled lightly as they ordered him to stop, amusement twinkling in his eyes as he held his arms up. The screaming behind him continued, and as the wizards approached, he simply shook his head. "I hate to break it to you, but you're not going to catch me so easily. Not when I have work to do." His wand suddenly dropping from his sleeve, he gestured quickly, and the entire street exploded.

-

When Laurie became aware of his surroundings again, he realized he was in some sort of tube system, much like that of London. He looked around, noting the various Asians, and he watched as a train pulled up to the stop and disgorged passengers. He found himself moving with the crowd, frowning and confused, as he boarded it. However, he caught sight of a word he knew very well and finally realized he was somewhere new entirely. After all, Tokyo was nowhere near the Balkans.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ???
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

Feeling your sting down inside of me
                                                    I'm not dying for it
                                                    I stand alone
                                                    Everything that I believe is fading
                                                    I stand alone

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
The Whole Wide World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash