Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ Brightstar x Snapthroat ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:33 pm
User ImageSnapthroat's nose felt like it was being devoured by flames. Rockclan was still lingering around Lightningclan due to the recent dog pack attack, but surely Rockclan should be fine housing themselves now? It was also quite difficult for the warrior, considering how the warriors' den was practically at the entrance of the camp. Even as much as Brightstar said that Lightningclan would not be a threat, it still felt wrong. It was not normal for the enemy to coincide with them.

Snapthroat heavily believed that Rockclan's fate should not have Lightningclan involved. Each clan should be strong enough to survive on its own, and if Rockclan should not make it another season, so be it. As much as she wanted her enemies out of the camp however, Brightstar's judgement was not to be doubted. She would follow her leader's words, even if it made Lightningclan seem weak.

The warrior scanned her surroundings, watching in disgust at the outsiders. She then saw Brightstar emerge from her den, and the warrior quickly grabbed a squirrel for as a gift. "Brightstar," she purred, slowly passing on the squirrel. "How has it been for you lately? Surely enough Jaggedstar and his cats have overstayed their welcome?" Snapthroat was going to tell her leader about how Rockclan should no longer be here, but still respected her leader. She knew her place, even about the other warriors. Her contributions to the clan were effortless, making her a star player, regardless of what her clanmates might take of her.

caffeinecraving
let me know if you have a title suggestion!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:26 am
User ImageBrightstar lay in her nest a little extra long this morning staring at the line of sun slowly creep toward her. As a younger leader, pushed up into her position not even a full moon after she had been made deputy. Mousebrained dogs.... Why did they have to come in and ruin everything. She gave a huff and pushed herself to her paws. Another day, to make sure her clan survived....

She stretched coming out of her den, she had always enjoyed mornings. So much bustling activity, but this morning she looked around and saw her clan starting to merge with Rockclan, Rockclan members ate and shared tongues with Lightningclan members. However her eyes brightened seeing one of her warriors coming with prey. She purred back in welcome, though a little of the joy in seeing her warrior went away and her purr caught in her throat as Snapthroats last question finished. She couldnt really just toss them out on their ear, could she? They truly wouldnt survive without Lightningclan, although Jaggedstar may disagree with that, but she could see no way that the clan would continue. The squirrel sat at her feet nearly forgotten as she seemed lost in the clouds somewhere.

She physically shook herself to rid the gloomy thoughts. "Starclan has blessed us with abundant prey the last moon! So Im well as long as everyone is safe and has full bellies." She glanced to the squirrel. "Have you eaten Snapthroat?" But she didnt want to avoid the question. "Perhaps it seems that way... But if we continue to welcome them... then they havent overstayed their welcome have they?" Snapthroat would possibly see that Brightstar didnt seem so solid on that, Starclan demanded more than one clan, and every day.... the cats became a more solidified group. She tipped her head and ate her squirrel, shared with Snapthroat if she hadnt in fact eaten yet, but once done she flicked her tail, "Would you like to go patrol with me? I havent gotten to stretch my legs on a border patrol for much too long." She beamed and stood heading for the entrance expecting Snapthoat to follow. She wanted and valued the opinions of all her warriors, though she didnt want them to be aired in front of Rockclan.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:16 pm
User ImageSnapthroat stood, watching as the squirrel laid limp. Was Brightstar not hungry? Did she not like squirrels? The warrior took in a gulp, wondering what was going through her leader's mind. She could feel the discomfort that Brightstar was giving.

Brightstar's answer was not enough for her. Starclan blessing them with enough prey to share. Brightstar wanted to reaffirm that everyone was safe and not suffering. 'But the clans are in danger the longer that we are together. What if they never leave? What if some clan members end up wanting to leave with Jaggedstar? Our warriors.' One thing that Snapthroat feared was betrayal. Probably why she was usually known to speak her thoughts. Better to let everything out than to be disappointed.

"I have eaten, Brightstar," she quickly said, watching as her leader took bites from the prey. "Even so, don't you fear that they might be getting too close? Being more adapt to our territory. Knowing where we hunt. Where we sleep. It's an invitation to an invasion when they start to strengthen." Snapthroat flicked her ear when invited to go on a patrol. It was a privilege. She scrambled herself to follow Brightstar, ready to protect her leader with her life.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:56 pm
Brightstar hadnt meant to make the shecat worry, and she certainly hadn't meant to neglect to say thank you. Just so lost in what to do in the broad sense she wasnt thinking as clearly as she should be.

Honestly it wasnt enough of an answer for Brightstar either. But who knew what cats were listening and which ones would be offended if she spoke her own truths.

"Oh good!" She pondered the other cat as she thought about the state of things. Afterall it wasnt hardly ever off her mind. "Hmm... I do wonder." Brightstar wouldnt say it was an honor, afterall she herself was just another cat... sure one that had to make hard choices but she didnt need cats diving into danger for her. But of course she wasnt able to say that. So a patrol was as good as anything.

Once out and away from prying ears Brightstar let out a sigh. "Do you know... the moment you become leader... cats stop wanting to just go out hunting with you... .or on patrol... it just stops." She looked to the fall sky. "You are not wrong Snapthroat... Rockclan staying with us may not be the right choice.... But its not the wrong choice either." She heard the scuffling of a mouse but ignored it, afterall she was headed to the border for their patrol. "I worry about the same things, that they know they have to go under the giant rock to get into the nursery... and that the apprentice den is weak in the edge.... " She gave a heavy sigh. "But without us... Rockclan wouldnt have pulled together... even the little bit that they have... And while they are staying her it may not seem like it... but we are making sure that they will go home... and there will be two clans again. " She glanced to Snapthroat. "We just have to match them paw for paw... and be the stronger clan.... " She was talking the thoughts out loud.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:29 pm
Snapthroat listened as Brightstar confessed the life of a leader. It must be... lonely... Snapthroat herself chose to isolate herself from her clanmates, not wanting to deal with the dilly dally of everything. She liked things happening soon. Quick. Now. Snapthroat knew that in the end, she could only rely on herself to get things that she wanted, done. But Brightstar was different. She felt a bit bad.

"Have you thought... that maybe... it's because you were just barely promoted to deputy this past moon?" The warrior gave out a snort when sniffing out the mouse. "There's so much that you still need to learn for your rank, and I think it is kind of weird not seeing you sleep with the rest of us warriors anymore." She shrugged. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that your transition was too soon for us that we're not really sure how to take things. ...Like do we see you as our friend first? Or as our leader? It's a huge power change."

Snapthroat gave out a purr when hearing that Brightstar agreed with Rockclan staying not being the right choice. However, her frown returned when mentioning it also was not the wrong choice. And that made Snapthroat hold her tongue. She wanted to debate with Brightstar, but right now did not seem like the time. Brightstar did just mention that it was rare to socialize with her old denmates. "You know, you can wake me up whenever to go on a hunt or patrol with you. My loyalties lie to protect you first, before the clan. But yeah, I'll still protect the clan, but you're the foundation for us all."

As they approached the border, Snapthroat took her turn to sit, giving her face a small wash. "But in all seriousness, Brightstar. Something has been on my mind. We're strong, but are we strong enough to defend everyone from a dog attack?" Back then, Lightningclan and Rockclan had almost similar sizes, but seeing the small numbers of Rockclan now, Snapthroat truly feared that Lightningclan might meet the same fate.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:14 pm
Brightstar didnt mean to lament, afterall, her warrior name, Brightshine, was from her always sunny attitude. Brightstar never wanted the solitude of being the leader. She had hoped to retire to the elders den before ever succeeding the previous leader.

She purred softly. "Yes of course," she put her ears back worriedly a moment. " Im sure anyone of the other warriors could lead the clan about as well as i am right now. "She gave a mocking sort of self depreciating laugh." Though im not sure how I should fix it though, usually deputies get long runs to figure out how to be leader.... I dont want to lose the closeness of my denmates... but if needed... as leader I need the ability and distance to make hard non biased decisions..." She flicked an ear, She dindt want to answer that question... because she needed, for everyones safety for them to see her as leader. "It is, but im sure we will figure it all out."

She flicked her tail and continued on. Though she gave an amused look back, "Right, Snapthroat report to duty to amuse your leader!" SHe laughed. "If that doesnt make me the worst leader i dont know what does!" She shook her head. "But thank you Snapthroat, it means a lot to me." She tipped her head and headbutted Snapthroats shoulder. "Well thanks... but without the clan... there is no need for a leader."

She looked back seeing the other shecat seated. She moved to sit too. Her eyes took a far away look as a glint of terror trendled behind them before Brightstar shook her head. "I dont know... but we are smart enough to survive." She nodded. "That im sure of.... "

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 pm
Snapthroat did not know whether Brightstar's response was in doubt, or a joke. "I think that you're doing just fine as our leader," she tried to encourage. "Starclan knows if I was leader, Jaggedstar and his cats would most likely be goners by now. But you are giving them another chance." The warrior looked down towards her paws, knowing what she said was true. Rockclan would probably be just scraps and bones if Brightstar did not invite them to temporarily stay.

But it was true. Brightstar needed more time to grow the skills of a leader. To understand how to mange. Of how to maintain order. It wasn't like her and Jaggedstar were going to always be in good terms. Would she be ready to enter a battle? Snapthroat knew that she herself would place herself in the battlefield any time of the day or night to defend her clan. Even if one of her warriors were in the wrong, she would still defend her clanmate over the other clans. That was that. Snapthroat did not need Brightstar's explicit answer to know that she was to see her as their leader before anything else.

"In the end though, there is going to be a slight bias in your decisions. It's called your conscience," she mrrowed, trying to lighten up the mood. She would honor Brightstar's decision, but that did not mean that she would completely support it. When jokingly told to amuse her leader, Snapthroat turned around and swished her tail. "Woodcrest always told me that it reminds them of a dog's tail wagging," she purred. She had fond memories of her aunt, and even though she missed her, Snapthroat would always try to push it away. She was raised to be tough, not sappy.

"We are smart enough to survive, that is a fact. I heard that even the apprentices are doing well in their training."

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games