Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ThistleThrush and PinePaw] Big and Fluffy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image

ThistleThrush wanted an extra cat to go on patrol with, and ThistleThrush being the was she was she often just told the closest cat they were heading out with her. This was no different when that cat happened to be and apprentice and not a warrior. "Hey you kid. Lets go on patrol." She smiled and gave a welcome gesture of her tail. Hey didn't look like the apprentice was busy with duties right at this moment and would be safe with the deputy out on patrol surely. The big and fluffy female then headed out expecting Pinepaw to follow her out. Pinepaw would notice there was no quite movements from this large cat she happily plopped her paws down with her tail held high in a follow me kinda motion. "How are you today?!" ThistleThrush asked with a big smil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:16 pm
User Image

When Brightstar had addressed Pinepaw to go out hunting, it was all she could talk about for the next couple of days. She told everyone, her mother Needlewhisker, her mentor Flamingrose and even her fellow apprentices. She wasn't one to boast, typically, but getting singled out by the leader of the Clan was a pretty big deal.

This was going to be the talk of the next moon. Pinepaw had perked up her ears when she heard a voice pointed towards her direction. Looking up, she saw the deputy and after a stunned moment, she bounded after Thistlethrush.

The leader and the deputy have singled me out of the Clan! This must mean something, right? It's got to! She thought as she hurried to catch up with the bushy she-cat.

"I'm doing just fine!" She replied with a wide smile. "What about you, Thistlethrush?" Was it okay to be talking with such ease to the deputy of the Clan? Pinepaw wasn't certain, but it was so easy! Thistlethrush seemed so friendly that Pinepaw couldn't help going along with it.

Valdmir Talamore

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:26 pm
"Good. Does my heart well to know someone doesn't have complaints for once." Thistlethrush said with a amused laugh. "Oh I'm doing well I've had to calm some moods here and there with Rockclan still here but we are all doing well. So when the clan is doing well I am happy." She had such a sweet laugh well when she was in a good mood anyways.

"So not to concern you but I've heard there has been some scent of dogs on the wind. Its not close but we had to keep our noses sharp. Hopefully they wont be coming back here but if we can locate where the scent is coming from we might be more prepared to deal with them. How familiar are you with the scent of dog Pinepaw?" ThistleThrush asked looking a little less happy thinking about the dogs even being near enough to the clans to be scented on the winds.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Pinepaw tilted her head at Thistlethrush's reply. Did cats usually have complaints? Sure, there were a few more cats in the camp that they weren't used to, but that wasn't a proper reason to complain about it to the deputy, was it? Pinepaw frowned a little in confusion over the idea, but then shook her head to clear it. Thistlethrush had gone on.

"I'm happy when the Clan is doing well too." She added quickly, only having heard the last part of what Thistlethrush had been saying. Perking her ears up as Thistlethrush went on, determined to listen this time, her eyes went round. "Dog?" She asked, doing her best to keep the waver of fear from her mew. She wanted the deputy to realize what a brave cat she was! She couldn't be scared of a few dogs! She tried to tell herself.

"Flamingrose was able to show it to me once, but I don't think I'd say I'm familiar with it. Not like mouse or fox." Pinepaw admitted. Did that make her less of a warrior? She fretted inwardly.

Valdmir Talamore

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers