Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Softfeather x Greyleaf] Shades of Grey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image

Softfeather had always been a motherly sort to the majority of LightningClan. Now that there were vulnerable cats from RockClan, her desire to help everyone within her sights only grew. Yet being everyone's mother had it's consequences as she tended to run herself ragged.

Today was such a day. She'd been out hunting since before dawn. With more mouths to feed, more hunting was necessary. Yet now with the sun hanging directly above, she found herself stumbling into the camp and towards the warriors den. She collapsed into her nest with a sigh, but even with how tired her paws were, she couldn't seem to sit still.

I know who can fix this. She thought and hauled herself to her paws again.
"Greyleaf?" She mewed, looking around. "Has anyone seen Greyleaf?"

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 pm
User ImageGreyleaf was sat in the corner of the camp, grooming her pelt as she was desperate for discussion with someone. It was so boring, sitting alone in the camp. Well, not really alone, but she felt alone. No tomcat to call her own, no kits, just her and her sister, the rest in the clan she could only see as friends, but she wanted more. One day she would achieve this goal, but, for now, she would be content.

Her gaze shifted as she heard her sisters voice ring out, calling her name. "Softfeather, I'm over here!" She purred, rising to her paws and trotting towards the other cat. She made it a point to always be helping others when she could be, and she was very good at hiding any fatigue or any annoyance at cats and their issues.

"Are you okay?" She asked the other as she approached, touching her nose swiftly to the others in a sign of affection, her tail swayed gently behind her. Her sister was her pride and joy, she could go on for hours about the other she and how much she admired her, she wanted to be just like Softfeather, kind, motherly, even if she really already was.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:27 pm
Softfeather let out a sigh of relief when she spotted her sister. She purred at the touch of her sister's nose against her own and she pulled back to sigh.

"I'm a little tired." She replied. "I've recently come back from hunting, but I'm too restless to rest." She huffed. "StarClan must either believe I can hunt more, which I know I cannot, until I've gotten some sleep or perhaps it is my body that will not let me rest fully. Either way, I suspect Temptation Rocks is the best solution to this issue." She mewed with a weary smile.

"Though I fear that being as tired as I am, I may not be able to brave the rapids on my own." Softfeather glanced her sister over. "And it looks as though you could use the outing." She added with a wry smile. "What do you say?" She asked.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:41 pm
Greyleaf let out the most soothing purr she could. "Oh, you poor thing. You need to rest." She insisted. "If you can't, I'll gladly help in any way I can." She informed the other instantly, perking up happily at the thought of helping her sister. Maybe Softfeather would think she was doing a good job! Find her helpful! Her sister's praise was all she ever wanted. "I am sure you did just a great job hunting, as well. Temptation rocks sound like a lovely idea." She added after a quick compliment.

"Oh, I would love to come along with you. It is a bit cramped in here." She purred with a sound of amusement. "You can lean on me as we walk if you wish," Greyleaf told her, licking her forehead with a loud purr. She would be sure her sister was alright, no matter what.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:04 pm
Softfeather smiled at her sister's generous spirit and kind words. Ever a cat-pleaser, her Greyleaf. She ducked her head at the lick on her forehead.
"You're starting to sound more like Mother every day." She replied, remembering how warm their mother was. Were their parents happily watching down from them from StarClan? Softfeather wondered.

"Cramped indeed. I thought we had enough cats in here with one Clan, but with two... Not that I mind, of course, RockClan is welcome to stay here.' She glanced at a dark-faced, RockClan tomcat that passed and gave him a quick smile, before turning back to look at Greyleaf. "It's just going to take some adjusting to. Until they can return home again, that is." She added.

Getting to her paws hurriedly, worried that she'd said too much she brushed her pelt against her sister's.
"I very well may do that." She replied with a smile. "Now, let us be off. Before some cat suggests I go hunting again."

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm
A smile lit up the she-cats face, she sounded like mother? Oh, that would make her happy for moons to come! "You really think so?" She purred excitedly. "I hope so, mother was such a good cat." Greyleaf laughed softly at the memory of their mom. The gentle she had always calmed her. "I think you're much more like her, though, Softfeather." She informed her littermate.

She gave a nod. "Yes, hopefully, they can get on their paws soon enough." She said softly. "I am glad to be helping them, I pray to Starclan that we are all safe in the end." Greyleaf gave an amused purr when the cat mentioned hunting again. "I would gladly take your place, Softfeather." She informed her as she began trotting off towards the entrance of the camp, pressing close to her sister.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:31 pm
Softfeather was pleased to see a smile upon her sister's face and her eyes clouded with the memory of her and Greyleaf in the Nursery with their mother. Things seemed so simply back then by comparison, Softfeather seemed wistfully.

Greyleaf's words brought her out of her nostalgia for a moment and she blinked in amused surprise.
"Oh? And why might that be?" She asked, brushing her pelt against Greyleaf's as they walked through the entrance. Ah, to be so close with her sister... It was a truly wonderful thing indeed.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:00 pm
Greyleaf noticed her sisters distant look and concern grew heavy in her almost instantly. She knew nothing was likely wrong, her sister was likely thinking, but to her that didnt matter. Anything other than doing perfect wasnt good enough for her lovely littermate! She was relieved her talking knocked her sister out of the daze, whatever it may be.

"If you need a break I would hunt for you." She admitted. "I don't mind an extra patrol or two for you, Softfeather." She let out a purr, pressing against her sister in return. She would give the world for the other she cat, she cared so much for her.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:55 pm
"Oh, my dear Greyleaf." She purred. "You've the heart of a queen, so gentle and kind." She rubbed her cheek against her sister's. "One day, when I am round with kits, I may take you up on that offer. But great StarClan, it's so hard to find a decent tomcat! Even when our numbers have doubled, though I shouldn't think to settle with a tom from RockClan mind you. Too rough around the edges, if you ask me." She informed them. "And they'd probably try to convince my kits to eat fish. Fish, when there are plenty mice and squirrels within our own territory! Can you even imagine it?" She shook her head, dismissing the thought.

"No, I'll have to find someone worth my time in LightningClan, but I can't imagine who." She gave a sly, sideways look to her sister. "And what of you, Greyleaf? Have you seen any toms that have caught your eye lately?" She inquired with a grin.

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff