Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Greyleaf X Spiderleg] It's All Okay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:01 pm
User ImageGreyleaf was wandering around the camp, searching for a cat in need of her help or anything of the sort. She was mingling with cats, asking if they were okay, all of that, when she stumbled upon a certain tom. Spiderleg, wasn't it? She was sure she hadn't spoken to him yet! She padded over to the cat, determined to see if he was in need of any assistance. The clan was growing quite boring every second that passed when she didn't have a cat to fuss over.

"Hello." She purred the soft greeting as she came up to him. "You're Spiderleg, right?" She confirmed with a tilt of her head. Her ears were perked up and a welcoming warmth seemed to be clouding her gaze. She had noticed the tom seemed a bit jumpy for a while but had never really gotten around to him with all the other cats she was helping. Maybe that would change today!

xkovakthewolfx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:19 pm
User ImageSpiderleg was exhausted after a long day of reviving the campsite that would soon be home once more. Every day, he would trek back to Rockclan and help the others in efforts to go back home. He was plopped on the ground, thinking about his past. He became a warrior a few days after the attack. Spiderpaw. He saw too much. Too much.

Hearing his name, Spiderleg shot up, frightened. Not only was he in another clan's camp, but he didn't know this cat. He started to tremble, not able to make his words. "You-you're.. Yeah-yeah, I'm Spiderleg." The Rockclanner wanted to blink, but he couldn't. What if she attacked him like the other cat from before?

"Who are you?" And he wanted to know how she knew his name.

AlicornPlayhouse

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:30 pm
User ImageShe took a seat beside the cat as he seemed to tremble, a look of concern replacing the welcoming warmth. She quickly lay herself down in an attempt to seem smaller and more approachable, letting a constant purr rumble from the back of her throat. She immediately wanted to calm the cat, he looked so scared, it broke her heart and she knew now she wouldn't be satisfied until she had calmed the other. The curse of being kind.

"I'm Greyleaf." She informed him gently. "I've seen you around camp a few times, I meant to say hello, but I never got around to it. I'm sorry about that." She apologized to him, though she doubted he much cared that she hadn't previously greeted him.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit shaky." She mrrowed with a concerned undertone, being sure not to approach him any more until she was confident he was okay with it and wouldn't freak out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:11 pm
User ImageSpiderleg kept his eyes darting back and forth at the Lightningclan warrior. He did not trust her. He did not know her. After the incident, Spiderleg did not want to open up. Get close. He lost everyone that he loved in a few minutes. It was too much.

Even though her tone was slow and kind, reminding him of his mother's, he still did not want to accept her kindness. "It's okay," he stammered, trying to look away. But he couldn't. She might strike at him in any second. "At least you're saying hello now." Spiderleg raised his head a bit higher, face now up to his shoulders. "Why are you even talking to me Greyleaf? No one else around here does..."

Spiderleg wanted to trust her, but he couldn't. Not yet. He didn't even know her.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 pm
The she-cats worry became more and more evident as the others gaze darted around. He really wasn't okay, was he? She aimed to fix this, no matter what, her worry for other cats was far too strong to give up on him now! As reluctant as he seemed.

Those words broke her little fragile heart. The poor cat must not have many friends. "Yes, I am." She purred gently. "Oh? I'm talking to you because you seem like a fine cat, and I thought you could use a friend. I hope you don't mind?" She asked, tilting her head. She had kept her posture very low and limp, trying to stay small as to not scare him. She would succeed in helping him, she had to!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff