Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Badgerclaw x Greyleaf-FIN] Sweet Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:19 pm
User Image

Badgerclaw had to adjust to the strangers just like the lot of them, but he didn't worry about their being here. He sympathized, of course. How terrible it must be to lose their entire camp and so many Clanmates, to such vicious beasts! But, they were in a safe place now. LightningClan would protect them! More to the point, Badgerclaw would protect them and in doing so he would prove himself to Brightstar and Thistlethrush so when it came time to choose another deputy, he would be the one to take the position! He would become leader one day, some how! Of this, he was certain.

Well, not certain, but it was a dream, at least. Although... Seeing Frostkit playing in the Nursery with Snowdrop always gave him a warm pleasant feeling. Could he be a father and the leader? He was sure he could, but maybe... maybe being a father to one or two litters would be even better than having the entire Clan to protect. It would be more personal, at least.

It was late in the evening, the sun having set long ago, while Badgerclaw dwelled on these thoughts. He thought about the she-cat he might take as his mate. That was another reason he felt sorry for RockClan: they had less options. Or maybe that was something to be jealous about, because he had too many options. He flicked his tail.

"Why couldn't toms be the ones to have the kits...?" He murmured to the stars in the camp clearing. He wasn't entirely sure about the production of kits, but he knew at least that she-cats were the ones that had them and queens often complained that they were the ones that "did all the work." He sighed. "How am I supposed to find the right one?"

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:30 pm
User ImageGreyleaf had finally gotten a chance to sleep late in the night after fussing over cat after cat. It was tiring, being caring, but she enjoyed it, mind you. Her paws ached from all the walking around camp and outside of it. Her eyes had begun to droop, her tail falling to the ground as she slowly made her way towards her nest. Then, as she was about to relax, she picked up a murmur from outside in the clearing. The camp was mostly silent, so picking up the noise didn't take much effort. Her head poked out of the den to see her clanmate, Badgerclaw, talking to himself.

"What is he doing? He should be asleep." She meowed softly as she walked out of the den. "Badgerclaw, is everything alright?" She whispered as she grew closer to the tom, unwilling to wake any sleeping cats from nearby dens."You should be asleep, you'll be too tired to function if you don't." Really, she was one to talk, exhausted herself only moments before, until curiosity had taken over.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:33 pm
Badgerclaw raised his head when he heard soft pawsteps behind him. He soon identified the cat coming towards him as Greyleaf, a kindly young warrior. He smiled as she approached.

He gave her a sheepish smile at her questioning.
"I can't sleep." He admitted to her. "I spend all day making sure the Clan is alright and everyone is feeling fine, but then I spend my evenings asking myself how I'm doing. Weird, isn't it?" He asked, ducking his head. "I'll go in to sleep sooner or later. Before the sun comes up, at any rate." He whispered with a soft laugh. "Thank you for your concern, Greyleaf." He expected her to leave. She'd checked on him and he reassured her he was fine. Lost in thought, perhaps, a little discouraged, sure, but nothing he couldn't handle.

Though.. Perhaps he might be able to enlighten him on the matters that had crossed his mind. He turned to look at her from where he lay.
"Greyleaf? You're a fine example of a she-cat." He stated. "Perhaps you know where kits come from, or how, rather they are made." He gave a little sigh. "I was always pushed out of the nursery whenever I asked any of the queens about it. I thought maybe it's a trade secret that are exclusive to females, but... Would you mind divulging it to me?" He asked of her.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:52 pm
Greyleaf sat down beside the cat, sighing and giving a nod. "Yes, I have to say I know how you feel to some extent. Though tiring, caring for clanmates is a good past time, I must thank you for joining me in it." She informed him with a gentle flick of her tail. She related to the first bit, but not so much the second. She never spent time reflecting on herself or asking how she was. Maybe that should change..? No. That idea was ludicrous! She knew just who she was, who she wanted to be, didn't she? She shook the thought away and sighed. "You need to go to sleep sooner than that, Badgerclaw, you could get sick with the cold." She nudged him with her paw. The thanks made her ears grow warm and her body tense a little. That made her.. strangely happy.

Greyleaf was about to stand when he began to speak once more. A surge of embarrassment and joy smashed into her as he said that first sentence. Her..? A fine example of a she-cat? She always thought her sister fit that statement more accurately. Though, her eyes widened at the next question. "What.. You don't know..? But, you're a fine tom. No she-cat has asked you to be her mate.. ever? Or asked for kits or.. anything?" She sounded as though she was in disbelief. "W-Well of course I know! But... that's not exactly an a-appropriate discussion to be having with a cat whos, not y-your mate.. really.." She became a stuttering mess out of pure embarrassment.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:02 pm
Badgerclaw considered Greyleaf as her stuttering replies began. She was a good looking she-cat, by all accounts. She took care to groom her pelt, her eyes were the color of grass in new-leaf and she didn't need the moon above to make her pelt look as though it had been dipped in a lake of moonlight. He'd seen her making efforts to assure everyone, much like he did, that everything would work itself out.

"If the only problem you see is that it's not appropriate for me to ask someont who isn't my mate," He began, looking at her thoughtfully and with a growing smile. "Then, Greyleaf, would you like to be my mate?" He didn't believe she was with anyone else. She'd talked to other toms, of course, but Greyleaf seemed to talk to everyone. Besides, if he got his ear clawed by an angry mate tomorrow, then he'd know better, but for the time being. "We could talk about all manner of things then. Well, what do you say?"

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:36 pm
Greyleaf let out a sigh of relief as the tom went quiet. Maybe she was in the clear, for now, maybe she could avoid this conversation. Though, her pelt felt as though it was scorched when he spoke again. It almost went in one ear and out the other. What was he saying? His mate.. her? No! He had to be kidding! A tom like that could do far better than her, any cat could really. Anyway, he just wanted to be her mate to learn about kits, right? But.. that notion made her quite sad. Why? She found herself quickly licking her chest, as though any stray fur could cause her to panic. What if she didn't look good? Were her eyes too small? Tail too long? Oh, why did she care?! She had no idea!

He didn't know what being a mate really means, that had to be it. "You know that.. being a mate really is when two cats fall in love, right? Or, that's what I want." She mrrowed anxiously, her entire body felt as though it would burst into flames hotter than the sun. "If you really want to know that badly I can just tell you, but there's no need for you to force yourself to be my mate for information.." She couldn't lie, the idea of being Badgerclaw's mate didn't really make her all too upset. She could live like that, she didn't know him well, but the tom seemed kind... Though she couldn't stand the idea of a tom with her for the sake of knowledge and not love.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 am
Badgerclaw considered her flustered behavior and her words carefully. He smiled at her in a knowing sort of way. He watched as she licked her fur down and spoke to her about what mates were.

"Yes, I'm aware." He remembered seeing the way that Softfeather, Greyleaf's sister, had looked at her mate before he died. "I am not forcing myself to do anything, though I do hope I haven't put you in an uncomfortable position." He got to his paws and turned to face her fully.

"Suppose you tell me, unless you truly do not wish to. Then, with that out of the way, we can see if we are compatible as mates." He proposed. "I suspect I would be happy with you at my side, but if you wish for us to fall in love first, then I can wait." He purred, meeting her gaze and looking expectant.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 am
Greyleafs embarrassment only grew as he smiled at her. Oh Starclan help her! She felt as though her paws were going to fail her and shed end up a flustered mess on the ground. Body movement was so difficult when your mind was lost in the stars and your heart was on fire. She wished to run to her sister and squeal like a kit, but knew that would be rude, and Sioftfeather needed her rest.

Her heart skipped a beat as he explained that he in fact did know what it meant. Then why would she ask her? She was by far one of the lesser cats in clan! Not very skilled, though.. she was good at being emotional support, she supposed. "Me..? Uncomfortable? Oh no.. more just, I guess, surprised.." she managed softly, glancing towards him and then away quite a lot.

She nearly died as the Tom stood and faced her. He was a handsome Tom, in her eyes. His pelt wasnt so filled with colors that it was distracting but the pattern still managed to get her stuck, staring at the black and white as though it had hypnotized her. She blinked and shook her head as he spoke. She didn't think she could grow hotter, thank starclan. "I think that idea sounds just fine.." she mowed with a calmer tone. But now she had to tell him. She let out a hefty sigh and started a stuttery explanation of the birds and the bees.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:37 pm
Badgerclaw watched the she-cat curiously as she fumbled for words. She certainly was his brand of charming, he realized with a kind, patient look. The one a parent might give their rowdy kit. She was like a butterfly, quick to take off, but so delicate and so beautiful.

"I'm sorry to have disturbed you. I assure you that when we become mates, I will do what I can to keep worry from ruffling your pelt." He assured her gently.

As she explained it to him, he nodded seriously in the parts where it seemed appropriate. He didn't ask questions, for he feared that she would stammer out into a stunned silence at his inquiries. So, he did his best to piece everything together and reserve his comments for the end. When the end came, he smiled at her.

"Well then, that certainly sounds like quite an intimate process." He admitted. "Perhaps that's why cats are so secretive with the information." He mused, partially to himself. "Thank you, Greyleaf." A pause and then. "You have taught me a great deal this night. Is there anything you should like to ask of me, beyond my heart which is already yours?" He asked her with a polite curiosity.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:50 pm
Her heart fluttered at the look the Tom cat gave him. She wanted to give cats that look, little kittens that would scurry around her feet. She hadn't realized but now alll the little kittens she imagined milling about shared Badgerclaws traits. As she finally realized his her heart fluttered even more. Was she falling so quickly for this well spoken cat? Possibly. His words made her give a slightly quiet purr.

She gave a slow nod. "I hold it dear to my heart. something done with a cat you love for a family you raise. Some cats like my sister see it as just for the kittens.. that's fine, but to me it's so much more than just wanting to raise kits, it's wanting to raise them WITH a cat." She explained her view softly, considerably more calm after she had finished her explanation. She hesitated but a smile came to her as she thought. "I don't ask for much, I'm a simple cat, but would you mind sleeping beside me tonight? It's a bit chilly and I wouldn't mind a cat to curl up with." She admitted, allowing her calm feeling to envelop her as she relaxed.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:57 pm
Badgerclaw listened carefully to the words Greyleaf spoke to him, suspecting that these soft-spoken verses were said to him in confidence. He smiled at her request and nodded.

"I readily accept your request." He said, moving to stand beside her, pointed towards the direction of the Warriors Den. "I am happy to oblige." He said and while he couldn't be absolute, he was fairly certain that this would not be the last time he curled up beside this fair she-cat. Laying his tail gently over hers, he nodded towards the Warriors Den. "Shall we?"

AlicornPlayhouse
One more reply from you and then we'll call it finished. Sound good?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:06 pm
Greyleaf was filled with a warm sensation. There was no doubt in her mind that this Tom was at least worth her while to pursue more, as her heart seemed to be telling her to. She was quite relieved when he agreed to her simple request, worried he might not and she would be left to sleep without, disappointed that her attempt had fallen flat. And, she wouldn't mind this cat fathering any of her future kits. He was calm and collected from what she saw, quite kind. He'd make a wonderful match.

As his tail lay against her own she gave a nod. "We shall." She spoke softly, walking towards the den. She could only hope that this would be more than simply a fling, and maybe Badgerclaw could be hers. With that thought she disappeared into the den with the Tom she now could say she had fallen for.

belloblossom
I'd call that a good finish!

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas