❤️❤️❤️
  ❤️
View Results

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:02 am
Some things upfront! Please read this post before going further ♥

1. This thread is mostly going to be used for finding flings for specific ponies with plot ideas already in mind. I don't have time for actual RP, but plots are my jam. So if you have a pony that fits the plot/slot/aesthetic I'm looking for throw them my way ♥

2. I do not believe in pony marriage. Flings forever - down with lifemates rofl

3. Please do not enter our pairs in breedings without asking me first. Chances are if I accept our pair I'll probably buy the breeding at some point, and entering pairs in regular slots messes with my cooldowns staff-side. That being said, there are certain colorists I'm always up for a gamble with when they open slots - so just communicate with me .v./

4. Please try not to be offended if I say no! I'm picky with a lot of my pets and it's nothing against you, the one offering.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 am
Looking

The things I want and don't want are next to the pictures. If your offer doesn't check all the boxes, it's not an automatic no. But if you offer me the complete opposite of what I'm looking for, that would probably be a no.

The Pit Crew

User ImagePart of a horrifying, cannibalistic, prison-esque, semi-religious cult, these ladies don't really care about love or monogamy. However, they can be incredibly possessive. Tread carefully if you want to pursue them, you may end up rotting in The Pit if you anger them.

Looking for...

✔ Evil or at least unstable/morally gray
✔ Minions and/or strong-looking minion-makers
✔ Spooky
✔ Natural colors/markings
✖ Romance
✖ Bright/neon
✖ Aquatics

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Herd Eaters

A herd full of anger, running amok and terrorizing the land. They slaughter herds that are smaller and weaker than them and absorb the survivors into their ranks. They've become even more violent recently with the coup that kicked Lux Flamma from her throne. Her volatile daughter reigns supreme in her place.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dark Brotherhood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Wholesome Bunch

The small percentage of my herd that isn't horrible rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:05 am
Found  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash