Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Darktail x Brightstar] What Kind of Leader....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 pm
User ImageBrightstar scanned the camp. Al her cats were out and working. Helping to fix rockclan by feeding them. But their prey was starting to hide and she worried that her clan wouldnt make it through the leafbare. Her eyes spotted a cream colored tom and she frowned. He was almost glaring at a piece of kill. Wasnt he grateful not to be starving in Rockclan territory where the dogs could come back.

She found herself unconsciously glaring at the tom. This was the right thing to do... Starclan said you must help a clan in need. It had been nearly a moon.... Werent they well enough to go home? But Jaggedstar would deny their readiness and so while she wanted them gone, wanted them to go home, she couldnt deny them after her invitation. She twitched her tail and mentally growled.

She needed to send them all back... Lightningclan, her clan, needed them to go and they were all getting restless. She would have to try again to ask Jaggedstar to go home. But looking around for the leader she didnt see him, so she looked back to the only rockclan cat she saw and she sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm
User Image

Darktail had been gaining some reputation in the camp. He was picking fights with any cat, under the guise of "it'll help me fight off the dogs if they come here." So long as every cat thought he was merely practicing, he could calm his nerves by going over battle moves.

But for ForestClan's sake, He thought, glaring at the squirrel at his paws. Would it kill a LightningClan cat to learn to fish? He couldn't even get a decent meal after being bested time and time again by these fish-faced LightingClan cats. He flexed his claws and sniffed disdainfully at the furry creature.

What made him more angst-driven was that he hadn't been able to fight those dullard canines that came to invade his company. The seed of bitterness that had been planted when the dogs drove them was practically a sapling, fueled by anything that got in Darktail's way.

Yet the tomcat was not wholly absorbed in his own pain. He was aware enough to feel the gaze of another on him. He looked up from the squirrel at his paws and was surprised enough to see Brightstar staring coldly at him. Was someone picking a fight with him for a change? Very well. He picked up the squirrel in his jaws, trying not to gag at the musty scent and padded over to her.

Unceremoniously dropping it at her paws, he gazed at her.
"If you wanted it, you could've only asked." He told her. "Have you tired at last of us RockClan cats stealing your prey?" He inquired.

caffeinecraving

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:44 pm
Brightstar was becoming known for staring off into space when she was thinking, or she would be at this rate. All anger or malice melted from her face the tom started toward her. She plastered a pleasant face on and waited as the tom approached. She looked quite shocked however at the rudeness of his actions.

She didnt think herself better than anyone, sure... she was a leader, she had made her trip to the Mooncave, but really in the end, she was just another cat trying to survive out here... only she had tough choices to make about a whole clan. "Darktail?" She said curiously and then looked to the prey.

"Ive.... already eaten..." she frowned what would make him think that she wanted his piece of prey? Though at the second statement she stared at him. "This is whats right.... " She looked to the pitifully low kill pile. "Starclan wont let us go hungry for following their will." She curled her tail and blinked slowly. "Please you need not give up your food.... "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:17 pm
Darktail flicked his tail dismissively.
"Oh, I won't eat it." Darktail insisted. "One of your warriors gave it to me earlier, but I'm not inclined towards forest prey. If you won't eat it, I'll put it back. I'm sure someone else might care for the taste more than I would." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"StarClan's will, hm?" He mused quietly. "Have they spoken to you, expressing that taking us in for so long was the right thing? Forgive me if I am crossing any line here, I am but a humble warrior. StarClan does not visit me in my dreams as they may do with the medicine cats or leaders. However, given the circumstances of our changed lives, I'm very interested in StarClan's will as of late." He did not add that he would find it very distasteful if a StarClan cat came into one of his dreams. They were not welcome there and he suspected they knew it.

He flicked his ears and added.
"How long will you let us stay, Brightstar? If it's StarClan's will for RockClan to stay here forever, would you allow it?" He asked the new leader with glimmering eyes.

caffeinecraving
Sorry for the delayed reply! I'm still interested in this RP if you are!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 pm
belloblossom
absolutely no worries ^^ Sorry for my own lag!

Brightstar blinked and tipped her head. "No? Well thats a shame, would you like to go hunting then, we can go to the river, I was told it was flooded a bit... but im sure we could find a fish?" She tried not to let her anger at that fly off. Afterall, they were guests... and while she was sure her clan would rally to chase them all out and Rockclan, minus maybe jaggedstar, wouldnt lift a paw to fight to stay... she didnt want to start a war with Rockclan over a mouse. "Perhaps Sunshadow would want it... " She signalled an apprentice to come get the mouse and take it off.

Standing she stretched. "Come lets go fishing.... I havent been to the river to fish in a while." Her eyes kinda glittered a bit at the jab about starclan though. "Sure they have.... " She pricked her ears and forced a happy face. "In that no one else has gone to starclan, and the prey keeps running and while not one clan.... the two clans are getting along enough that everyone can still sleep with both eyes closed at night. Sometimes its not when they speak... but when they are silent that lets you know you are doing right."

She tipped her head to lead the tom cat along with her out of camp. He could just let her go alone, though really that was more rude than even a cat of a different clan would usually go. She twitched her ears back and then glanced to the tom cat. "Until Jaggedstar wants to leave... I offered him and his clan sanctuary.... would you take that back just because the time drags on? " She padded carefully toward the river. Of course it wasnt the same as their clans land... but its what she could try and help with. Most her cats didnt like fish... but she didnt object to a Rockclan cat doing what rockclan cats do. "So if that means you stay forever... and as long as Starclan doesnt object... then who am I to go against starclans will." She could smell the water and hear the river racing. She broke through the forest edge. Her paws sinking a bit in to the mud. "Is this good? If we go up river more it may be slower."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm
Darktail's whiskers twitched in amusement at the idea of a LightningClan cat fishing. Still, the notion of returning to the river was a welcome one, even if it was in dismal company. It was enough that he joined her, moving forward to overcome her pace. He glanced behind at her when he asked.

"When did you learn to fish? I would've thought LightningClan would turn their noses up at it. You never seemed the sort to want to get your paws wet." He remarked, flicking his tail as though to flick away the remarks about StarClan. "So we are doing right by StarClan in staying as one Clan?" He shook his head. "I cannot believe such a thing is meant to be. Perhaps it's more likely that StarClan didn't think we would get this far and our warrior ancestors are at a loss of what to do. It wouldn't be the first time." He shrugged.

"I would not see my Clan merge into another. The river will not always be flooded and surely the dogs will not always be there. StarClan can go-" He was cut off by the sound and smell of the river. His posture changed and his eyes lit up. Indeed, the river was swollen and fast-paced, but it did not scare him. He looked on it as though he was seeing an old, dear friend. He almost smiled. "Yes, let's go upstream." He agreed. "I know how to swim through a flood, but we wouldn't want you to lose any lives if you should fall in." He said and padded along the murky shore, careful where he tread. "Some parts are slippery. Be careful." He warned her.

caffeinecraving
So sorry for the long overdue tag!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash