Yangu crept for the miko area silently with Zephirin,following in practiced soft steps as they made for the lioness they sought. There had been time -- time to discuss how to brng it up, to get Zephirin close, and now all was in place. The only problem wasexecution. Zephirin was not used to Doma's terrain, and the cheetah had to adapt to paths unfamiliar as Yangu smuggled him through the old paths oft untravelled with the pride finally working to prosper, as they seemed unneeded. Still, that afforded secrecy to bring in the outsider without the black lioness present It felt nigh perfect... Excepting that their poath was blocked, and immediately both felt their fur raise as a dark figure slowly pawed for them.

Efah was afraid. She was generally a nervous lioness, the daughter of a hgod and her mother, whom had hidden her litter from her father, or tried to. Still, however, Efah knew her mother would be furious knowing she was following a vision without her. A 'gift of the gods', her mother has always said -- before using them to harm so many. When she had seem two figures coming down this path, it was milky, vague, but she'd seen them seeking... Her? She didn't think they expected her, but there was no reason to let them see Minu if they wanted her. Her mother was busily talking to the King besides, and Efah didn't mind meeting them, the dark lioness slowly moving to see them. Apparently, her presence had startled them, however, and the lioness looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry." Efah murmured when the pair froze. "I... I had a vision of some creatures looking to see Minu about her taking this path and thought to come myself. I... I apologize for startling you."

Her voice shook, soft, gentle, and kind, and Yangu and Zephirin took a moment to compose themselves. Efah studied both, first blinking at sight of the kojin woman. She'd seen her -- many old blooded Domans even avoided her, while the new simply assumed her a loner. Efah had been curious, hearing rumours, but dared not ask. Beside her, a cheetah, a silver and brown male,and she'd never seen him. She supposed he had porpuse here, however, and the female offered pinned ears and a shy look, sitting.

"We do." Zephirin addressed the young lady when he realized Yangu felt shy, even startled the female tracked them. He harbored no fear -- his training allowed for non -- and the male was firm.

"We seek assistance finding your mother's tutor, or, her fellow pupil." Zephirin said, tone firm, even commanding. "Ideally, before she does harm to yet another pride."

He was unintentionally harsh, Yangu supposed, snorting to Zephirin in warning. They didn't want to frighten the girl, and Yangu sighed.

"Please. We don't mean her harm -- but Doma is still mending from plague. I worry she may find some way to trick my friend, and... I just want to stop another catastyrophy." Yangu said, finding words in her surpriose at Zephirin's gruffness. Efah blinked, ears pinned at first, before one ear perked, and then, her other.

"Oh... You're looking for Master Zodiark and Elidibus." Efah finally said, voice laced with releif. "I don't actually know what they look like, mother never spoke of thgat much." Efah then hummed, surprising both. Zephirin persisted, opening his maw to speak onlyfor Yangu to beat him.

"You don't? But you're a--"

"A seer. Mother speaks true. My father is a god I've never met. She did not allow it." The lioness scowled. "But she spoke of them, so I can share where they might be, and, mother did describe Master Zodiark.In great detail, I might add." Efah huffed, sanorting.

"But that's helpful!" Yangu exclaimed. "Zephirin knows the rogue lands, he could take his companions to find them!" Yangu perked, stepping forward eagerly as Zephirin nodded, tail curling about him as a comfort gesture. He was surprised the daughter of Nacht was so willing to help, but Efah pressed, shaking her head.

"You don't understand. Master Zodiark is not an easily pandered to lion. He'll require persuasion." Efah glanced to both, and sighed. "Including you, lady kojin. You see, Master Zodiark believes he is a wingless god."

Zephirin spat in irritation, looking away a moment thoughtfully. Yangu blinked, frowning before scowling.

"What can a kojin do? We're humble collectoirs of precious items." Yangu asked. Zephirin frowned.

"And I a disgraced knight of a pride whom was thrown from his home for her deeds."

Efah nodded, then sighed.

"That's just it. Master Zodiark follows the gods seeking to regain his wings, he claims. He seeks the wings of anything, and that he is above mortal consequences, so you needs appeal to him as one might a god. The kojin supply wares to the gods, am I correct?"

Yangu was thoughtful.

"I attempt to gather sacred items to deliver to the miko, and provide what I can, but..."

"But bring him a token of homage." Efah's eyes twinkled brightly, even mischievously. "Pander to his ego and he'll grant any boon you seek."

"I've no goods to offer." Zephirin scowled, finally, the male sizing Efaj up sharply, but she was beaming to him gently.

"Oh, but ser knight, you protect, yes? You need only claim you wished his treasure delivered safely. Mother said he was easy to please. Very taken by one he considers his goddess, but I know nothing of her." Efah sighed, the two before her blinking as suddenly Yangu was styruck in thiught.

"What of a gift to him and for his mate?" She asked. Zephirin looked surprised by Yangu's thought, Efah's ears almost leaping from her head perking.

"You mean.... Tokens to both? That would surely please him." Efah grinned, the lioness almost dancing as she hummed. "Mother speaks less of Elidibus. She left before him, but she wasn't... A fan. Elidibus is supposed to be more intelligent than her -- Zodiark's favorite. Mother...Does not like that." A sigh, and Efah shook her head.

To this, Zepohirin was surprised. To leave prior her fellow -- he thought he heard, but to dislike him... Interesting.

"How might we persuade this Elidibus? I only heard she had a mentor and fellow pupil when she was in my home." He asked, tone softening just a touch. Yangu was silent, looking between them, unsure. If this fellow pupil was so reviled, how might he help? Unless....

"Do you mean for us to war with your mother?" Yangu gasped before Efah could speak. Zephirin blinked, loooking to Yangu in surprise at her panic, and Efah frowned.

"No. Not unless she offers no option." Efah then breathed, eyes closing. "But more allies are better. If I knew where the gods yet were -- even my sire -- I'd encourage you beseech them.Mother is one to obeythe will of the divine. She believes Zodiark;'s words. She may also resist, if she believed the true gods wish her continue. If she does I fear she may do something terrible -- more than she may have done before. I don't want my mother to perish, but I also do not seek to see innocents suffer for her deeds. I beg you to stop her."

There was quiet, Yangu and Zephirin soaking in her words before Zephirin closed his eyes, nodding solemnly. Yangu for her part, shivered, grimacing.

"I... I'm unsure I can leave Doma. My ancestor was a traitor to out home and our line, disgraced. Some may claim I seek to netray Doma as well if I leave." Yangu looked away, wincing before Efah hummed softly, then a slow, soft smirk fell on her maw.

"I can tell others I asked you seek a treasure I saw the gods asking of the pride." Efah said, eyes twinking with mischeif. "Many of my visions are vague at best. You can bring something perhaps and claim it as needed. Mother would even encourage it -- she likes.. Exploiting my visions."

Efah snorted, Zephirin perking some before nodding to Yangu, the lioness lighting up. Travel! Hien too, had told her to seek blood for Doma, but she'd hesitated, staying at home for fear, but this...

"I suppose then Hien will be pleased." She confussed. "He's wanted me to find a male to bring blood into Doma with." She laughed feebly, Zephirin surprised, but saying nothing for now as he was silent, thinking.

"...I am certain Ormr and Jin might offer some aid in protection here, if we ask." Zephirin commented, nodding to Yangu. The lioness hummed, before nodding, Efah tilting her hea. Zephirin coughed.

"A black lion, and his yellow lady. They ah, fled their homes for loive." He said softly. Efah nodded, then sighed. She was anxious, now, and Zephirin watched, nodding.

"I thank you, miss, for your aid." He said, voice gentle as he tried to soothe., Efah startled, then nodded. "Oh, ah. No, I'm glad to be of aid. I just... Should return ere mother notices I'm gone everlong." Efah admitted. Zephirin nodded, Yangu bowing.

"Still, we thank you." Yangu said softly, and Zephirin bunt her to go, the lioness turning to follow him as they turned to leave. Efah smiled, and turned, the trio parting ways in silence. They had a plan.

They executed the plan.