Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Honeyfur x Brightstar] Looking for Guidance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:58 pm
User ImageBrightstar was spending a lot of time staring off into space and contemplating what needed to be done, rather than actually doing. And here she was again sitting in the entrance to her den contemplating the rest of the clan and Rockclan and the whole situation. But maybe.... She bounced to her feet suddenly, drawing some stares as she made her way across the camp. Stopping in front of the medicine cat den she flicked her tail. It as a long shot, afterall, Honeyfur would have come to her if he had heard from starclan....

She ducked in and breathed in the smell of the medicine den. "Honeyfur?" She padded in and sat with her tail curled around her paws. "Honeyfur are you here?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:59 pm
User ImageHoneyfur was mentally going over everything. Quizzing himself over the herbs. Borage for belly aches and fevers. Burdock for infections and rat bites. Catnip for whitecough... Whitecough... and greencough... Honeyfur shook his head, fearing for leafbare season. So many cats would fall victim... Too many...

And then he heard his name being called out. His heart started pounding, and he turned towards the entrance. He hoped that it was not a kit, nor an elder. He looked and saw... Brightstar? "Is something wrong, Brightstar?" he asked, rushing over to his leader, giving a quick sniff. Huh. Nothing seemed wrong. So why was she here? Trouble sleeping maybe? He then noticed that she was sitting, so it must be urgent. "Would you like some water while you're here?" Was this Brightstar's way of assessing him?

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:30 pm
Brightstar shook her head. "No no please dont worry, I just came to see if you had any time to talk with me...." She purred a bit at the offer of water and shook her head, "No thank you. I was actually just wondering.... if Starclan had perhaps reached out to you?" She didnt want to beat around the bush. She figured he would come to her but she couldnt hold out if he was still musing it over or something. "Maybe they mentioned something about Rockclan and Lightningclan?"

She kneeded her paws a bit. "I mean... even if you havent heard anything... they have been quiet from what i can tell... but I would still value your opinions on some things if you have time... " She then blinked. How daft of a leader was she. "OH... and I should have asked this first but how is the clan? Have we had any issues?!" She was brand new as a leader and sometimes it just couldnt help but show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:03 pm
Honeyfur relaxed, hearing that nothing was wrong with Brightstar. The last thing he needed was for her to fall ill. She came here to ask about Starclan? Could he tell her? She should know...

"Blood will be shed once more..." he said, avoiding his leader's gaze. "I'm not sure if it's Lightningclan or Rockclan, but there will be tensions and war will arise... Be careful Brightstar, not everyone is as kind and open-minded as you are. Even with those you might trust.." Honeyfur closed his eyes, trying to think of what else he remembered of recently. But nothing.

"You can always come to me for anything," Honeyfur said, taking a lap of water. "The clan is healing! No more serious injuries, Rockclan included. I'm actually thinking that it might be time to train someone to learn the ways of healing,... you know with the new kits... and what was mentioned..."

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces