Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
Beach Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aqua looked around at the other ponies observing them. Her attention then gone drawn to a pony walking out of the water. She tilted her head to the side curiously. She wondered what sort of pony this was.

So Long Gay Bowser
Aqua will join the search and rescue team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 pm
Shadowed Flower didn't think she'd see any familiar faces, and maybe that was why she'd come to the beach. Enough time had passed since the....Market incident, and the mare was willing to venture out more. She was feeling more in touch with herself, more confident, but that didn't mean she was going to be a social butterfly.

Her choice to keep to herself was shattered with the arrival of a pony - one who looked odd and weary - and she slowly moved towards them. The mare would have ignored this situation, were she the same as before, but time and travels had aged her towards kindness. Strangers had helped her out, and thus she would return the favor.

"Is....is there anything I can do to help?" Shadowed looked at the strange pony and offered a reassuring smile. This...was a chance for her to redeem herself, or at least start to repay those who'd vouched for her.

So Long Gay Bowser
shadowed flower wants to stay and help heal the recovered!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Hattaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:03 pm
User Image

Usually she showed up early to these sorts of things, but there had been quite a bit of preparation in the set up for her next DJ gig later that night and it had kept her from arriving when she otherwise would have liked. Headphones buried in the tangle of her wild afro of dradlocks, playing music louder than many others would even tolerate if they'd been able to hear it, of course. With the high quality of noise cancellation that she'd bought with all the money she'd saved up from cage fighting.

So it was with a lifted eyebrow that Amazon Tides watched as a pony decked in feathers drew a crowd around them before... fainting. Dramatic much?

Not that she'd heard what was said. So Tides dropped one of her headphones from an ear, listening to the panic and the planning. It was never a good idea to have those two be bedfellows with one another. Generally it was her policy to avoid drama of any sort outside of the ring, but if someone was lost, at least there couldn't be much drama in attempting to help find them.

"Sign me up then I suppose." Tides offered, walking up boldly.

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 am
Leo got up not sure what the fuss was about. Seeing the strange pony faint he rushed back to Havoc’s cooler. “I’m sorry I’ll be needing some of this.” He also snatched the beach blanket towel. “Hello” he moved forward toward the other ponies and the fainted pony. “Lets get some beach umbrellas to block the heat. Could someone get another blanket to help lay this pony on?” In the meantime he opened the cooler and dropped the bleach blanket in it getting all the melted ice water on the blanket. Wringing it out he offered it to a pony nearby. “Let’s put this on her and help cool down the temperature just a bit. we might want to get some drinks ready if they regain alertness enough to have a small sip.” Honestly just that bit of work had left him sweating under his mane and he wanted to get off the sands as soon as possible to help save his poor paws.

Valdmir Talamore
please forgive him Havoc for just up and ganking your stuff. o.o

So Long Gay Bowser
Assist to heal the recovered

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
bitsie spider rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:59 am
User Image

Mewori was so excited to see the drink and popsicle. She happily laid the bits down on the counter top and scooped up her yummies. She was working up the courage to brave the burning sands again when she heard a distressed voice. She gave a sad look to her pina colada then set it back down. "Ah... parting is such sweet sorrow," and ran off to see what the situation was, popsicle coming along.

"I'll help out!"

Abeno Seimei

SO LONG GAY BOWSER
joining the rescue party! heading to the ocean!

Joshuality rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:32 am
So Long Gay Bowser
Marmalade will be joining the search and rescue!
User Image
Marmalade rushed toward the sounds of dismay, wondering what all the fuss was about. When he saw the pony on the ground and people rallying to help find their friends, he was quick to jump in.

"I can help! If there are a bunch of lost ponies out there, we've got to find them." He called aloud. "I'll head to the forest."

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Paint quickly fufilled outstanding orders and flipped her sign to 'closed.' She grabbed hand towels, some plastic cups, and filled up a couple serving jugs full of tap water and ice.

She rushed over to the unusual pony, when she saw somepony had the same idea. Still she set her stuff nearby and used her magic to bring beach umbrellas from her stand over to the fainted pony. "I have more towels and ice water. Hopefully their friends are in better shape."

RozeyBear

Belladonna Snow

So Long Gay Bowser

Reoakee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:52 pm
Sapphire had come to Summer's Touch to get away from her parents. They'd arranged another match making party coming up and Sapphire wasted to get as far away as possible from them while they planned. She's popped in to see Piper and Sunset at their new shop and picked up some nice new beach clothing.

She's arrived late as usual but she can't say she wasn't too concerned this time. It was a beach party right? Nope wrong a pony had collapsed and Sapphire headed to the scene.

Her hair had been cut but unmistakable was her sister who was helping the weary pony. "Shadowed!" Sapphire came up behind her sister. She'd been really worried about shadowed since she vanished at the end of the changeling fiasco in drizzle town.

So Long Gay Bowser
[Sapphire will stay and help ponies on the shore]

houllow

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image Cupid’s Arrow was strolling the beach, attempting to relax. She was taking a break from wedding planning due to the intense heat. It was so hooot outside! She figured the beach would be the place to go. There would be a nice breeze, and she could always cool off with a swim in the ocean. As she wandered along, she spotted a gathering of ponies. She made her way over.

It would seem a stranger had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, and they were looking for someone. Cupid wondered who this pony could be.

Just then the stranger collapsed in the sand! Cupid looked on in shock. “Oh no!”

This new pony looked like they could use some help. “I’ll stay here and assist. I can’t very well leave them alone in this condition.” Cupid gave a firm nod, her decision made. She would stay and help heal any ponies that were recovered.

As another pony(Leo) asked others to get more blankets, Cupid had an idea. "Here you can use my beach towel," she replied, pulling it out of her bag and neatly spreading it out on the sand. "They can lay on this. It's better than laying on the hot sand, that's for sure."

~~~

Reoakee
mention <3

So Long Gay Bowser
Cupid will stay and help heal the recovered

Nashawryn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:44 pm
Bleak looks on in consternation from his space in the water. What is going on here, who is that strange pony? He slowly moves out of the water, shaking his wings to get any droplets off them as he reaches the beach. It sounds like they need help, that’s for certain. Bleak decides to help search for the others.

So Long Gay Bowser
Bleak’s going to do search and rescue!

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:18 pm
"No problem, I don't always have much but what I have I share." Havoc said with a smile leading the way to his set up and kicking open the cooler. "Ah well you would think it would be hot but its a bit of a trick." Havoc pointed a hoof into the umbrella as they reached it. There was another layer under it. The umbrella was designed to block uv rays and reflect the heat back out. It felt just a tiny bit cooler under the umbrella, not by much but it helped. "Feel free to get your paws on the beach blanket and off the sands, it will feel much better." Havoc said with a nod.

Havoc blinked at the commotion and followed Leo over to see what was going on. He raised a brow in confusion the feathered pony seemed to be experiencing. Havoc didn't always trust right away and though he felt concern for this pony he also felt caution so he was slow to reacting. He watched Leo move and didn't protest to any of his stuff being offered to the pony who was in need. Havoc moved to grab his umbrella out of the ground and stabbed it into the ground directing it to shade both Leo and the pony who had fallen. "If we need more supplies I can call the Pit Vipers to bring more." Havoc said with a flick of his short tail. He checked and felt like enough ponies where searching perhaps he may be of more use here, even if its just to be a runner for more supplies.

Reoakee

So Long Gay Bowser
Havoc is staying to help the Recovered ponies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 pm
Leo was glad others were quick on the pick up for care. If it was heat stroke the first few moments were important. They had to keep the pony stabilized after all to much of a shock could be just as bad. “Thank you.” He told the pink pony who brought the towel for the pony to lay on and it seemed Havoc was just as quick with the umbrella. It took no time at all to start getting things set up. Looking the sparkling pony he nodded. “right I did hear something about a search but with someone in front of me I focused on what I know. Anything you can set up now for those coming would be welcome I am sure. And the searchers will be suffering as well so perhaps setting up drinks to go might help?” He blushed a bit under his fur as he looked around saw some unattended beach gear as many ponies went to go searching. “Yes lets set up more towels and umbrellas as well as ice water. If there are smaller towels we can soak them in coolers and use them to cool off and lower temperatures. The water would do if we run out of cold melted cooler water.” He pointed to the beach. Looking at havoc he nodded. “Yes that’s a great idea. We will run out of ice water sooner or later and something to drink with other vitamins wouldn’t be too bad after all you loose more than just water in sweat. so any help from the Pit Vipers would be welcome after all it could be two who are lost and yet to be found or twenty.” Looking at the feathered fainted pony he hoped they would be alright. He looked at the pink pony who brought the towel. “could you keep an eye on them and change out the wet towel if it starts to feel warm? I am going to be bringing over more umbrellas to make a shade camp for us to work in.” He started to move to procure the unattended umbrellas to add around the Pit Viper one bringing shade to slowly expand the working area to prepare for new arrivals and keep those helping the recovering from ending up with heat stroke as well.
Abeno Seimei
yes supplies please amazing shiny pony

Erina_Nobara
thank you for your help and help watch the pony?

Valdmir Talamore
Good idea!

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:43 pm
"I have plenty of tap water where this came from. we can even use my stand as a hub if we wanna move." She started soaking the little towels in the cold water. "I have an ice maker but its not super fast so we would have to pace ourselves."

Reoakee

Abeno Seimei

Erina_Nobara

Valdmir Talamore

StarshineAngel01 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 am
Aqua scanned around to see what sort of summer treats were being offered at this party. At the same time everyone seemed to be clamoring over to the pony that she saw collpase on the sand earlier. She debated heading over to see what she could do to help but it seemed there was already a crowd clamoring to help. So she decided to help with search and rescue for the mysterious pony's friends. She wasn't sure where to start but she knew she needed to start somewhere.

After a bit of thinking she decided to venture towards the mountains perhaps one of the pony's friends were there. She trotted towards the mountains, making sure to watch her footing when she arrived there.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:46 am
The forest. Sanka was being sent to the forest. With a glance down at himself, he almost wondered if they meant for him to try and sneak up on these other ponies in distress.

His brow furrowed as he shook his head at himself and moved swiftly back to his things still situated in the middle of the black sands. He packed everything up except his board and headed back towards the gathering volunteers. Surely they would be given further orders before being sent out.  
▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff