Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂
🌿 || Land of Tea | Endaishima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:27 pm
User ImageThe hero hoped her performance met her villain's standards. HIs mask, from her perspective, remained immovable currently, but she had seen enough earlier to remain firm in her beliefs of the situation at hand.

"Your wish," the small girl uttered as she solemnly lifted a hand to the skies. "I will grant it." Lost in the roar of the thunder, Nakicho would not be able to hear her. Lost in the roar of the character she played, Kagerou stared grimly at the villain as he ascended to the power she had begun gathering in the skies above.

"HOLY CREATURE KIRIN!" Kagerou culminated with a fitting finishing line, "DESCEND BY MY WILL! SET LIGHT TO THE VILLAINOUS DARKNESS!". Contrary to how she held back the previous technique, this last one, she landed without any restraint. The blast of lightning would twine into an electric dragon that shone bright enough to blind, and in all of its lethal power, it descended upon the brave Nakicho that rushed it headfirst. The two powers collided. Purple flowers smothered white lightning. White lightning ripped through purple flowers. A clash of seemingly titan powers in the skies above.

What remained, when the lights and smoke cleared, was the villain on the ground, defeated. His hand reaching out for the sword, and just as it dropped to the ground in admittance of defeat, he would see a pair of small feet enter his field vision. If he decided to open his eyes rather than close them, he would see little steps continue to travel until they were right between him and his sword, where they would stop and then crouch down. With a still solemn expression, the tiny hero would say her final line, "It was the villain, not the hero, who put their body on the line in the end."

It didn't matter if he was awake or all but dead to the world. Kagerou revealed it all now, starting with the reappearance of that ever calm smile. This time, it had a tinge of sadness within it, a small amount of remorse for having to caused such damage in what was simply a performance. From a crouch, she lowered down into a more comfortable kneel. A hand reached out and the back of a finger caressed Nakicho's neck, sliding over key anatomical points, including a spot where his pulse could be felt. There were many lines she could say now. "The villain has met his end now. What do you plan to do?" "Was this hero's performance satisfactory?" "In the end, you are the hero. Had the lightning landed, this town would likely have been decimated." "Have you found the answer you sought? The real answer that you can live with?" "You have done well. Congratulations."

However, in this moment, she said none of that and simply remained silent until either Nakicho reacted or she had confirmed that she had truly knocked him out cold.

Chakra: 2655/3050
Stamina: 2150/2150

▰ Holy Creature [ Kirin ] | Rank S Requires the user have access to the fire element and access to Chidori. The user fires a katon based technique of A Rank or higher into the skies during the same post they pay the cost of this technique, causing the skies to turn black due to the atmospheric change. The following post the user activates their Chidori technique, which calls actual lightning from the skies above towards the user's target anywhere within the topic. From the black clouds a glowing dragon appears that is formed of pure lightning and molded into it's shape using chakra. This dragon releases a deafening roar as it decends on it's victim, causing deafness for six posts and tier two blindness on those who see the one hundred foot dragon descend. Upon contact with the earth, the dragon causes tier four paralysis and tier three burns to anyone within fifty feet of it's point of impact. Those who are stricken directly by it have the same properties applied to the attack as the user's Chidori used to direct the attack. This attack suffers no elemental weaknesses.

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:53 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                                Theme Song-Beautiful Round Dance
                                                                ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

Kagerou would be met with silence. Only to then get an earful of. "AHAHAHAHAHA!" The man on the floor would attempt to move only to be incapable. He'd close his eyes and smile in this moment. "My my, it seems I've been bested by a hero most powerful indeed! Ah,...and as such is the fate of the villain that he be at the mercy of the hero for what good is the villians body in its current state! AHAHAHAHA!" He closed his eyes once more ready to be beheaded, killed, or something similar. Only he would not and recieve the words of the hero that brought him, the villian, to his knees.

Deep thought, the sound of the ocean waves, coming in and out, the appreciation and what sounded like cheers of the people. Self reflection...and perhaps even...realization. Is the hero not simply the villian to a villian? If such is the case then what relevance is there to be had in being a villian among villains if both prospects diametrically opposed as they are in the end are the same result. There will always be people who see you the villian, there will similarly be those who see you a hero. Irony. It seemed he even failed to succeed as a villian, alternatively saving this shanty island he sword to dismantle. Yes such a profund revelation before approaching both Kagerou and the man was a rather disgruntled looking individual with a bulging vein otherwise known as Toso's dad and closest thing to a chieftain on Toso's home island.

"Can you take this bullshit act of yours somewhere else. You've gone and scared the got damn mornings catches." He'd then begin a bow legged grumpy jaunt back to the docks. What with this 'good' ending the Endaishimites couldn't help but clap for what was believed to be a show well done in blissful ignorance.

The man would then speak again now that the tension was so brazenly cut. "I suppose there is still some heroism left in me after all. AHAHAHA! To think it only took being mortally wounded to realize!" a pause... "Aha, well if you aren't going to kill me, then what say you freshen my memory on what it means to be a hero my dashing young dame as you take me under your heroic wing!" what seemed to be an attempt to move occurred, this failed, miserably. "Aha! That is right... I cannot move..." another pause as if he had forgotten his state of being. "Would you mind pushing me into the nearest tide, I've the unfortunate need to relieve myself...AHAHAHA!" Despite his injuries, all of which clearly looked incredibly bad the mans spirits couldn't have seemed to be higher. In the distance.

"At least my son took ta paintin an isn't one of these performing arts idjits."
                                                                ------Meanwhile
                                                                Back at the office the same monitoring shinobi returned to kages office.
                                                                "Sir status report on Endaishima. Threat is neutralized."
                                                                "Bloop didn't I tell you everything was going to be fine."

Special mission Complete:
                                                                Name: Solemn Butterfly
                                                                Description: A man exclaiming constantly to the heavens that the light of the world has abandoned him has been terrorizing local villages. He hasn't 'killed' anyone but has been utterly destroying all the structures and the buildings in the countryside. Apparently, the trademark sign of the man being nearby is a very loud and prominent laugh which is completely unprecedented half the time going "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I wouldn't consider this a problem but they've been heard near Endaishima.
                                                                Additional Reward:
                                                                •S-rank NPC
                                                                •Weapon: Aka-Tienen
                                                                Description: This Blood Red Odachi is rather useless unless in the hands of a Chiru clan member however, so long as its on an individual's person certain non intrusive visual genjutsu occur corresponding with an individual's emotions. I.e a light bulb appearing when an idea comes to mind, sparkles when feeling particularly flamboyant.

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

User Image
                                                                ❀ C H A K R A ┆ ?/?x❀ S T A M I N A ┆?/?x❀ A C ┆ ?x❀ R Y O ┆ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ ❀ ? ┆ ❀ ? ┆ ❀ ? ┆ ❀ ? ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Honzon Sutansu [Idol Stance]:Nakichō's style of combat revolves around garnering attention. To do so Nakichō developed the Honzon Sutansu. The Idol stance suppresses pain entirely through will power and false bravado showing complete control over one's mental state of mind. Any pain caused by C rank or lower skills is completely suppressed for the duration of the stance. Suppressing pain caused by a higher ranking skill would require that skills rank in chakra to be expended. I.e B rank requires expenditure of B rank Chakra. While the stance has no sustain cost it ends if the users mental state is compromised and not countered (Genjutsu). Honzon Sutansu Can be used to counteract Genjutsu with sheer Narcissism expending the Genjutsu's rank in Chakra costing a rank higher than a typical Kai.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                HeadlessKoko
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:22 pm
User ImageKagerou looked up at the sound of the grumpy voice, recognizing the individual from whence it came from. The Arashikage's own father.

"Yes, sir," she answered short and sweet.

Then she returned to attending to Nakicho, who appeared to have awoken. The play over, she smiled as she oft did. Her hands itched to move across his body, to begin diagnosis, but she held back so that she wouldn't interrupt his next grand speech. Nonchalantly but gently, as if she cared but also would have been happy either way, Kagerou replied, "If that is what you wish. I have to thank you as well." What it was she had to thank him for, though, she didn't answer. It was something he had said, at the very beginning of it all. Such cheesy, obvious lines, but sometimes, even the obvious had to be put into words to be discovered. However, this wasn't her show. This was Nakicho's, and she was glad that the show ended so successfully, with cheers and a new friend.

At the last line, Kagerou had to sigh and relent. Earlier, she had resolved to make him undergo the slow, snail's route of naturally healing from all of his wounds with minimal iryojutsu aid. A good a means as any, she figured, to hammer the lesson into his head. However, if he was going to relieve himself here and now.

Skillfully and swiftly, Kagerou poked around the body and ran a quick analysis on his physical situation. Then she put what she had observed into action by casting a series of familiar hand signs to heal him back to full health.

Once finished, Kagerou released a somewhat tired breath and stood back up. She saw him fly earlier, so she didn't worry about how he would reach her when she pointed up at her next destination, "Come seek me out at Arashigakure's hospital when you're ready. Tell them you're looking for Kagerou Kiritani." With the promise to meet again, Kagerou made her exit stage left.

Exit to... somewhere

Chakra: 2655/3050
Stamina: 2150/2150

▰ Holy Creature [ Kirin ] | Rank S Requires the user have access to the fire element and access to Chidori. The user fires a katon based technique of A Rank or higher into the skies during the same post they pay the cost of this technique, causing the skies to turn black due to the atmospheric change. The following post the user activates their Chidori technique, which calls actual lightning from the skies above towards the user's target anywhere within the topic. From the black clouds a glowing dragon appears that is formed of pure lightning and molded into it's shape using chakra. This dragon releases a deafening roar as it decends on it's victim, causing deafness for six posts and tier two blindness on those who see the one hundred foot dragon descend. Upon contact with the earth, the dragon causes tier four paralysis and tier three burns to anyone within fifty feet of it's point of impact. Those who are stricken directly by it have the same properties applied to the attack as the user's Chidori used to direct the attack. This attack suffers no elemental weaknesses.

NecroPlant

◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces