Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Full Closet Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for outfit enthusiasts to share their ideas, creations, and tips for making avatars. 

Tags: avatars, outfits, closet, items, design 

Reply The Full Closet Guild
SUMMERS HERE!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FantaCee

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:01 pm
4laugh Hello Everybody...no one here knows me...I'm mostly a silent lurker...so, although I have the best intentions of being more involved with this awesome guild...(to my shame) I cannot promise anything! And so like the topic says...SUMMER IS HERE!! rofl And from down here in Southern California, it is a scorcher out there today! Gotta Love It! (haven't much choice...it's where I live! lol) Anyhow...I was hoping you guys and gals could leave a hello and maybe share with us any plans you may have for Summer 2019! I haven't any plans atm but hey, one of you may inspire me to actually get out and do something! 4laugh sweatdrop it's just so dang hot! sweatdrop I hope to hear from any and all members!! Thanks for reading my rattle! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:45 pm
FantaCee
4laugh Hello Everybody...no one here knows me...I'm mostly a silent lurker...so, although I have the best intentions of being more involved with this awesome guild...(to my shame) I cannot promise anything! And so like the topic says...SUMMER IS HERE!! rofl And from down here in Southern California, it is a scorcher out there today! Gotta Love It! (haven't much choice...it's where I live! lol) Anyhow...I was hoping you guys and gals could leave a hello and maybe share with us any plans you may have for Summer 2019! I haven't any plans atm but hey, one of you may inspire me to actually get out and do something! 4laugh sweatdrop it's just so dang hot! sweatdrop I hope to hear from any and all members!! Thanks for reading my rattle! xd

Hi! I'm Voice of Social Culture, or VSC. I host a Spinami Dress-Up Game, that you are most welcome to join and post!

I live in the Thousand Islands, Ontario, Canada, on the St. Lawrence River, across from the state of New York, USA. It hasn't been quite as warm as your locale, because we've been having plenty of rainy days to cool things down, as well as being higher up on the globe (a more Northern latitude.)

This summer has been earmarked for enjoying live theatre, music concerts, and great walks + swims at riverside parks close by. Picnics could be on the horizon as well.
I can also imagine going to a family baseball game or two, if the weather stays nice. cat_3nodding

Voice of Social Culture
Vice Captain

Naughty Rogue

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm
Fellow SoCal resident... mood. emotion_8c I am not a fan of the heat and it seems like summer is trying to make up for being a little bit late. I'm working through summer, so I don't have too much planned...EXCEPT FOR AN AMAZING SAN FRAN TRIP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! xd I just got finished ironing out the battle plans and it's gonna be awesome! And then I start my second summer job. lol emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:46 pm
Voice of Social Culture
FantaCee

Hi! I'm Voice of Social Culture, or VSC. I host a Spinami Dress-Up Game, that you are most welcome to join and post!

I live in the Thousand Islands, Ontario, Canada, on the St. Lawrence River, across from the state of New York, USA. It hasn't been quite as warm as your locale, because we've been having plenty of rainy days to cool things down, as well as being higher up on the globe (a more Northern latitude.)

This summer has been earmarked for enjoying live theatre, music concerts, and great walks + swims at riverside parks close by. Picnics could be on the horizon as well.
I can also imagine going to a family baseball game or two, if the weather stays nice. cat_3nodding
WoWzers it sounds like you will be happily busy this summer! All those fun things to do! But rain...?? nooooooo geh I like the rain sometimes but I would much rather be hot then cold! my old bones cannot take the cold! And my goodness you live way up there! I once rode the greyhound bus from here in SoCal to Massechusetts...5 day and night busride! It was very pretty up there but I didnt get to stay long at all. I appreciate you sharing with us about your upcoming summer plans and thanks for the invite to your game. I will come check it out when I get back from the park! Have to take my poochy for a potty walk!! 4laugh  

FantaCee

Sparkly Lunatic

FantaCee

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:54 pm
inu_spike89
Fellow SoCal resident... mood. emotion_8c I am not a fan of the heat and it seems like summer is trying to make up for being a little bit late. I'm working through summer, so I don't have too much planned...EXCEPT FOR AN AMAZING SAN FRAN TRIP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! xd I just got finished ironing out the battle plans and it's gonna be awesome! And then I start my second summer job. lol emotion_skull
Hello Inu...sorry to hear you have to work so much but at least you get to go to SF...I am personally not fond of the windy, wet, so not one of my favorite places. We went there on my eighth grade trip soooo long ago. We got to ride a ferry out to the old Alcatrez prison!! It was scarey and windy and wet! But we did get to go to a couple shows and some museum we went to was really educational. Can't really remember much more except we got to see the Oakland A's play baseball!! That was cool. Thank you very much for sharing with us what you will be doing in Summer 2019!! I cannot believe this year is halfway thru already!! Time is definately speeding up! lol Take care and don't work to hard!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:23 am
hey!!!
my summer is literally consisting of work  

Ms_Midnight_Killer
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

inu_spike89
Captain

Ruthless Victory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:10 pm
FantaCee
inu_spike89
Hello Inu...sorry to hear you have to work so much but at least you get to go to SF...I am personally not fond of the windy, wet, so not one of my favorite places. We went there on my eighth grade trip soooo long ago. We got to ride a ferry out to the old Alcatrez prison!! It was scarey and windy and wet! But we did get to go to a couple shows and some museum we went to was really educational. Can't really remember much more except we got to see the Oakland A's play baseball!! That was cool. Thank you very much for sharing with us what you will be doing in Summer 2019!! I cannot believe this year is halfway thru already!! Time is definately speeding up! lol Take care and don't work to hard!! 4laugh
omg I loved going out to Alcatraz! I went a billion years ago, and I would love to go back. It's going to be half chill and half frantic during my trip - I'm super looking forward to it. Also, psh, I'm always working a few jobs, so this is a pretty laid back semester for me. lol This is such a sweet idea for a thread, though - thank you for making it!!  
The Full Closet Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games