Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:56 pm
They were in the learning stages of their young lives, mostly about what they'd be doing once they hit adulthood. They were destined to be herders, taking care of the flocks, thinning out the herds by picking out the sick and old...... Grimacing a bit she looked over towards her twin and waved a paw as she spoke, "You know, you're probably going to be the one doing all the 'thinning'." For some reason killing something just because it was old and sick didn't sit well with her. THOUGH, she understood why it needed to be done. A sick animal could pass along it's ailment and affect the whole herd, they didn't need that.

The old, however, why kill them off? It's not like they could eat- well they COULD eat them but they'd be pretty tough and not very good. So it's sort of a waste of life, but then again they're taking up resources for the healthy stock? Sitting down she shook her head, so much to learn that she wasn't sure she agreed with just yet but at the same time she had to learn it all.

The herder life was in their destiny.

For now at least.

"You'll be okay with that, right?" Giving him a bright smile he'd take care of the dirty work for her, yea?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm
"You're not getting out of this that easy Caelesti. Leaving all the hard work to me so you can laze around and get round." He'd shoot her a look that easily spelled out what he thought of the lazy lions that roamed around the pride. No way his sister, his twin, was going to be one of those. Though, Caelum himself wasn't the leanest, he wasn't rolling around the area or sleeping the day away. At least not yet.

Offering her a grin, he bounded off a few steps ahead of her before turning and facing her headon. "Besides if you're ever going to be a great herded, you're going to have to learn to get a little messy, sis. So comeon, give it a shot." He barely bit back the laugh that threatened to leave him as he hunched his shoulders, his head lowering as he tried to poorly imitate one the animals they'd be caring for.

Honestly, it wasn't his forte, and he didn't even look a little like them..

Regardless, he lifted his hindleg and limped a step. "Oh, my poor leg.. broken.. I hope nothing happens to me.."

He really should stick to his day job.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out