Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[Healing] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:55 pm
exclaim IF YOU PICKED HEALING exclaim

The mysterious pony trills in their unconsciousness, turning on the sands. Just looking at them, they seem to be overheated, and badly. You're going to need to work together to get them patched up enough to talking. They're going to need to be moved somewhere cooler, their body temperature regulated, and get some hydration in them. Who does what is up to you, but you're going to need to act fast.

Abeno Seimei
houllow
Reoakee
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Erina_Nobara
Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:26 pm
Leo got up not sure what the fuss was about. Seeing the strange pony faint he rushed back to Havoc’s cooler. “I’m sorry I’ll be needing some of this.” He also snatched the beach blanket towel. “Hello” he moved forward toward the other ponies and the fainted pony. “Lets get some beach umbrellas to block the heat. Could someone get another blanket to help lay this pony on?” In the meantime he opened the cooler and dropped the bleach blanket in it getting all the melted ice water on the blanket. Wringing it out he offered it to a pony nearby. “Let’s put this on her and help cool down the temperature just a bit. we might want to get some drinks ready if they regain alertness enough to have a small sip.” Honestly just that bit of work had left him sweating under his mane and he wanted to get off the sands as soon as possible to help save his poor paws.

Valdmir Talamore
I was told to redo in the healing part so apologies for having you see this again, but spelling error fixed so yay?

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Paint quickly fufilled outstanding orders and flipped her sign to 'closed.' She grabbed hand towels, some plastic cups, and filled up a couple serving jugs full of tap water and ice.

She rushed over to the unusual pony, when she saw somepony had the same idea. Still she set her stuff nearby and used her magic to bring beach umbrellas from her stand over to the fainted pony. "I have more towels and ice water. Hopefully their friends are in better shape."

Reoakee

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm
. Havoc blinked at the commotion and followed Leo over to see what was going on. He raised a brow in confusion the feathered pony seemed to be experiencing. Havoc didn't always trust right away and though he felt concern for this pony he also felt caution so he was slow to reacting. He watched Leo move and didn't protest to any of his stuff being offered to the pony who was in need. Havoc moved to grab his umbrella out of the ground and stabbed it into the ground directing it to shade both Leo and the pony who had fallen. "If we need more supplies I can call the Pit Vipers to bring more." Havoc said with a flick of his short tail. He checked and felt like enough ponies where searching perhaps he may be of more use here, even if its just to be a runner for more supplies.

Havoc made a face about Paint joining them he had already decided he didn't like that pony much. No offense to Paint Havoc just liked someone or he didn't , but right now this wasn't about him. "With heat like this I wouldn't hold my breath, it better we just get prepared for the worst." With that Havoc moved back to his bike and pulled a first aid kit from before laying it down beside Leo, since the lion had rather quickly taken charge."What else do you think we might need?"

Reoakee

Abeno Seimei

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 pm
"Um." Shadowed may have been feeling a bit braver, but that didn't mean she was fully open to doing just shouting her mind. Last time she'd done something like that she instantly regretted it, but for now someone's life was on the line and she didn't have the courtesy to remain soft. "I think, for starters, it would be best to use that towel to wipe off any sweat? If we pile things onto this pony we run the risk of causing shock, and overheating them."

She pointed to the moist towel with her hoof, hoping it was understood. "Also, the water we give them to drink shouldn't be overly cold either - for the same reason of causing shock." The earth pony mare tried to remember all the things she'd read in the Cobalt Family library. The family had a large selection of books on random topics, so it was quite possible she'd read something about heat exhaustion. "We....we can also directly pour water onto them, so long as it's just cool water and we scrape it off right away. It...it should help them cool off."

Did she sound too demanding, too forceful? There was honest concern in her words and actions, though she shrank back as she looked at the gathering group. She honestly wished she had magic, because if she did she'd find a way to make a breeze to help. "I...I have a fan back with my things, so I don't mind fanning them to help cool them down, if that's okay?"

Abeno Seimei
Valdmir Talamore
Reoakee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image“Perhaps we should move them first. Wouldn’t it be better if we could get them to a nearby building with air conditioning? A hospital would be ideal. But I don’t know if there’s one close enough. Once inside, we can get more fans and drinks though,” Cupid said, watching the others. She wasn’t sure if they would agree with her, but she felt this was the safest option. “Maybe we can keep them on the beach towel, and each take a side, carrying it like a hammock to the nearest building...it’s just a suggestion though...”

“Or…” she paused, thinking. “Well I’ve heard taking a cold water bath helps heat exhaustion. If that’s the case, maybe a dip in the ocean is what they need? We’re probably running short on time though. We should act quickly,” she added. ”Any other suggestions?” she questioned, hoping the others knew more than she did about this sort of thing.

Reoakee

Abeno Seimei

Valdmir Talamore

houllow

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 pm
"If we wanna move them right now, my stand has tap water and a slow, but steady, ice maker." stated to the group. "It's also had steady shade all day, it may not be much cooler...but it would be cooler than the sand here." She looked towards Havoc and Leo. "We can then also gather umbrellas and such to set up for other ponies coming in?"

Paint has hope that they can work together to get a temporary solution going as soon as possible. Havoc might have struck a nerve earlier but he must not be all bad if he's here helping.

Reoakee

Valdmir Talamore

houllow

Erina_Nobara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:03 pm
Leo took quick stock of what he heard around him. “We don’t know how many ‘friends’ are out ther so getting all the help and supplies we can is a good idea. Please get the Pit Vipers to get more supplies.” He was grateful for the umbrella right away. Any change in temp he could notice must also have an effect on the pony he was next to. Looking through the first aid kit he listened to the others talk. “Its true that if we doses them with ice water it could cause shock and that could lead to death. That’s why I wrang the beach blanket out. By doing so I get rid of some of the excess cold. You can also use this method to treat burns right away if you don’t have a truly cold compress you can rotate out cool cloths and end up preventing a burn from blistering and help lessen the redness on the affected area.” As a teacher he had seen his own share of injuring but he had to admit none of them were this bad. “So Yes please fan them it will also help but taking a wrung out beach towel and have it over them it will also help cool them and changing it out will help get off the sweat as well. So please change that as well. “ He would have loved to get to a hospital or building but he wasn’t sure how much help he would be there given his smaller size. “It’s a great idea. I don’t know about moving them right now but lets get them onto a towel or something off this sand please.” He nodded to the pink pony. He looked at the umbrella Havoc had brought over. “Miss your stand is a good idea but lets make sure they get stable before we pull them over. Havoc has set up an umbrella here so we can start cooling them and making sure that they are stable. Could you bring me temperate water? What the other brown earth pony said before is a good idea. Lets get some water in them, not too cold.” He moved to place the wrung out towel over them to start. “This will warm quickly in this heat..” He looked around and saw another. “I’m going to get another ready. Could someone help shift the pony onto towel off the sands so we can move her later if needed but get off the hot sands now. “ There really wasn’t to much in a standard first aid kit to help with the heat unless blisters and boils started to form. “We need umbrella, towels, blankets and ice set up for others if they are found as well.” With that he went to get the other towel to wring out. Temperature first, fluid in as well then they could shift the pony.

Erina_Nobara

Abeno Seimei

Valdmir Talamore

houllow

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:09 am
Umbrellas were great and all but they needed a source of water to hydrate the pony and ice to cool it. Getting a few of them running back and forth might cause one of them to fall ill as well. The pony glanced up at the sun briefly before looking over to Paint. Sapphire came up, behind Shadowed was indeed correct in all of her suggestions.

"Shadowed and Paint are right, I don't think s few umbrellas will help with the rest coming." Sapphire pointed out she had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. They would be stable once they got out of the run and arguing about it like this wasn't helping. "The Vipers can supply us supplies but we need a steady supply of water and ice that's not salted."

"We should Expand the shade from the booth for the other ponies coming in. I can carry them." Sapphire "One of you could carry and umbrella and shade the pony while I move them."

Abeno Seimei

houllow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 pm
The towel over the pony seemed to do the trick: their eyes flutter and they look up, surrounded by a crowd of strangers. This time, they don't seem nearly as frantic. Concerned, certainly. Weary, yes. But beneath that, there is simple exhaustion, and they seem unable to focus on any pony in particular.

"Wings..." they say, a bit deliriously. "Wings. When did you all... get wings...?" But it's nonsense. Just the heat talking. They try to stand and immediately falter, unable to support themselves on their own.

"So hot..."

Reoakee
The towel has helped, and the mysterious pony has regained consciousness!

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 pm

So Long Gay Bowser

Paint poured the pony a glass of water with her magic. "Please, rest a moment." She stood up and braced their body against them. "Take a moment, please. I have some water for you." she says, floating the glass over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 pm
" On it." Havoc stepped aside to get on his phone he called Pearl and arranged for everyone to bring something rather it was water, tarps to keep ponies off the sands even some healthy snacks that could be light one the stomach.

Havoc came back when they were talking about moving the pony. "Personally I would freak out and flail if strange ponies started moving me about when I wasn't fully aware of what was going on. Which wouldn't be good for us or the pony who is already out of it from this heat. We should wait till they are some what aware of what is happening before moving them." Havoc added to the comments on the matter. "That being said fanning them seems like an excellent idea." He said with a nod to Shadowed. "I can help we can take turns."

Havoc watched as the pony stirred, he watched just in case Paint might need some help with the bracing. "Yeah slow your roll, you need a drink of water. Try not to drink it to fast though it will upset your stomach." Havoc warned but raised a brow looking to the ponies around him most if not all didn't have wings to speak of in the least. "Wings what do you mean by wings....." Did the poor pony have heat madness? For now questions might just be answered with more gibberish and they were still not set up for coming ponies. "Ill work on getting more umbrellas set up around the stall, that way we are set up when we can move this pony there and if more are coming it will be ready for them." Havoc moved away and started collecting beach umbrellas a long the beach and assembling them around the stall.

Quote:
everyone pretty much xD

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:03 pm
With the taller unicorn bracing the weakened confused pony by the time Leo got back with the other pony he repeated the process of dunking the towel and wringing it out to change it out with the one that had been in place before. “Now I’m going to change out the towel over you while you take a drink of water.” He spoke calm and slowly as he knew that tended to have an effect of it’s own when working with students who were in a panic. Havoc and another pony seemed to have the fanning down which was good. He didn’t understand the part about wings the other pony was speaking about either. They might still be affected by heat stroke which could lead to delirium. “Thank you.” He told Havoc seeing the other move so swiftly to set up other stations to take of others should more ‘friends’ be found. “Ok right now it might be to much to have them walk without support or being carried but with them alert enough perhaps someone bigger or stronger could carry them to the set up at the cart? We could set a towel or beach blanket down and them on top of it. Keep rotating out cool cloths and get more fluid in them. Doing this we can slowly bring down the temperature and increase cooler fluids without risking full shock. About every 15 min we should make sure they are drinking. Also perhaps some help making sure they might also need a bin if they have to vomit." Having changed out the cool towel over the pony around Paint as best as he was able he took the old drier one and looked at the heat delirious pony. “ I am going to wipe by your feathers now. It’s ok.” He moved to gently wipe around the pony’s face and feathers lifting them to let cooler air in knowing that layers when already to warm were stiffiling. “Could you fan over here under these feathers just a bit?” He looked at the earth pony. “It might help a bit. and is there a cooler with other drinks they will need more then just water once they start to cool and can tolerate it. ”

Erina_Nobara

Abeno Seimei
I ask heights as Leo is 5" even for the tallest bit of his mane sticking up so he ain't carrying anyone anywhere.

Valdmir Talamore
I ask heights as Leo is 5" even for the tallest bit of his mane sticking up so he ain't carrying anyone anywhere.

houllow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:40 am
Havoc's ears perked at the mention of bigger and stronger well for the moment he had moved enough stuff around the pony's stand for the moment, so he could head back and help with the moving if that's what was going on. "I'll help move but only if the pony can understand that's what we are about to do." Havoc said with a flick of his tail. He waited a moment while the pony was taken care of throwing to much information to the pony at once might be an over load of information even if it was simple information. Once there was a moment of silence he took his chance to speak with the other pony.

"Hey we want to move you just over there." He pointed his hoof to the set up around the stall. " Its cooler and closer to water and ice. Is it ok if we move you? If so please lay down on this beach blanket and we can get you moved." Havoc said in a gentle sounding voice a little less harsh in his tone normally was. He looked to the pony who had originally said they would carry them. "I think you mentioned carrying you can help me carry the blanket when they are ready to move, and your idea of the umbrella is a good one, is there anyone who would like to carry the umbrella to shade them as we go?" Havoc asked looking about at the other ponies.

So Long Gay Bowser

Reoakee

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image“Oh you’re awake!” Cupid said, greeting the now awakened pony with a smile. She watched as the others tended to the pony’s needs; offering water, and suggesting again that they move. Hopefully the pony would understand. It would be better to be near the ice and fresh water after all.

“Wings?” she questioned aloud, looking back and forth between the others. Perhaps it was simply the heat talking. So Cupid shrugged it off. “I can carry the umbrella to shade them as we walk over there,” Cupid offered in response to Havoc. "I mean, if they're okay with moving."  
▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff