Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[The Ocean] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:39 pm
As you move on to Area Four, you hear a cough, then another, almost a spluttering noise of sorts actually and your eyes are drawn to a pony laying in the surf. It seems that they had either washed up or were just laying down to try and beat some of the heat with cool water. But the salt water is doing them no favors.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This pony needs attention immediately from a healer!

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))

Niyaru Delacroix

SSBrosB rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 am
Sunset was trying to search the rest of the area, when she heard a commotion in the next one! She swam over into it (Area 4), and realized that there was another of those weird feathery paw ponies like the last one! She swam over, but it looked as though the other ponies that had been searching with her had already found them and were making sure that they were okay. Awesome!

"Glad you guys found one!" She said, giving a grin and showing off her sharp teeth. "I'm going to go and continue to look for more!" She said, and not waiting for a response, ran back into the water to swim once more.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Cheyriddle4 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 am
Pastella decides that she should go out further since she is still close enough to the other ponies and she thinks that something might be going on further. So she pushes onward til she see's Wolf and what seems to be one of the lost ponies." Hello! Ooooh! What can I do to help?"  
Niyaru Delacroix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:04 pm
He thought he was hearing things once he heard a cough. His thoughts were interrupted once he heard more strange noises. He chose to follow the noise and was shocked to see a rather unique looking pony laying in the surf. He carefully grabbed what looked like a scarf belonging to the pony to try and bring it out of the surf. "Please hold on! I'm going to get help right away!" He exclaimed in a small panic as his eyes darted around. He didn't see any healer in immediate distance and figured he had to go back towards the location of where the party had been.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm
As you swim through the water you catch sight of something odd quite a way out, a pony draped over a... raft? A raft with a face! The pony's hanging on for dear life with each wave that makes their little inflated raft rock and when they catch sight of you they look so very happy!
"Oh hi! Hey! Please help! I'm not much of a swimmer and the water keeps pulling me out further and futher!" It's clear that their back legs are kicking as best they can, but they seem worn out and exhausted as it is.
Will you help them back to shore and to the Healers?

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:33 pm
"Ah... th-thank.." The pony's body is rocked with another cough and just allowed themselves to be pulled from the immediate waves, water dripping from their soaked body. They look back and forth at each of you and lay their head down, eyes closing wearily. Even though they'd been in the cool waves this pony is burning up!

Cheyriddle4
Since you chose to stay and help as well. <3

Niyaru Delacroix

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:27 am
Sunset was still swimming around when she spotted something... different in the water. It was red! Or at least that's what she thought from the distance, it wasn't until she got much closer that she realized that it was a flamingo! And boy was she hungry!

Unfortunately her being hungry seemed to override her other senses, and she hadn't heard the other pony call out asking for help. Instead, she dove down, and swam towards the "flamingo" getting ever so much closer and then... CHOMP!!! She clamped down on the floatie that the other pony had around them. Unfortunately, what she didn't taste was the... "juice" of a flamingo, but instead felt air come out.

She had surfaced when doing the chomp and let go when she realized that something just wasn't right about this "flamingo". It was a floatie! And that's when she realized a pony had been using it! One who was clearly trying to keep afloat using a raft of sorts, which she briefly wondered where it came from, and they were having a hard time staying afloat!

She looked at the pony, who was staring back at her, back to the floatie, and then back to the pony, before giving the other a sheepish grin. "I'll uh... replace that for you." She said, feeling guilty for letting her hunger distract her so much.

She swam over to the other side of the pony and made sure to start swimming them to shore. "Sorry! I definitely wouldn't have bitten you! I don't eat ponies, but your floatie looked delicious, sorry!" She said, though the pony seemed to be terrified of her now, and all she could do was silently swim them back to shore, lest she make it even more awkward.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:23 am
"Aaaaaaa!!!!" The pony screeched and looked forelornly at their popped raft, hooves clapped to their face in horror and looks back at you after a moment. "It... it's okay. He wasn't helping much anyway." They glance about curiously as they're pulled back in to shore so easily and start kicking as more and more air leaves the flamingo raft. "Oh don't worry, you're so helpful I trust you already. Hey have you seen any of my friends about? I can't remember losing them but suddenly they're all gone and I was stuck in the water..."

It's clear that they're confused, maybe they need taken down to the healers to see if they have some way to clear that confusion and dehydration up.

SSBrosB

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:24 am
"Ah... th-thank.." The pony's body is rocked with another cough and just allowed themselves to be pulled from the immediate waves, water dripping from their soaked body. They look back and forth at each of you and lay their head down, eyes closing wearily. Even though they'd been in the cool waves this pony is burning up!

Cheyriddle4
Since you chose to stay and help as well. <3

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 am
Pastella moves towards the pony and gently leans over to touch them gently. She can tell they are heating up." We need to get you some help.
I think there are others that are at the start that can help... Right?
" She isn't completely confident but it is the only thing she can think of." Hey... I know you must be exhausted but you really need to get someone to check on you.. You could be sick.. Can you get up? You can lean on me and I can help you to see the healers.""  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 pm
Wolf was getting anxious at the joining pony asking if the sick one could get up. "I.I don't think it's a good idea to move them. What if something else is wrong?" He spoke rather quickly and then looked back down the beach. "I'll run and get help. Try and keep them conscious?" He questioned because he wasn't an expert with this kind of thing. He didn't wait for a response, instead he zoomed off down the beach back to where he started his search. "I need help!" He yelled out repeatedly as he ran through the areas, he wasn't going to stop until someone caught his attention. He didn't need a conversation, he just needed someone to speak up and come with him back to the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 pm
Sunset grinned. "No problem! I think there were a bunch of ponies staying behind that they would be up for healing all of you guys, since there are more, I mean, you're here right? So I'll take you to them! Though I'm going to swim there since it's a lot easier for me than walking on land!" She said, realizing that the floatie was now completely out of air. She still felt bad about that, but would make sure to buy the pony a new one when they were all done searching for their friends.

She started swimming back in the direction that she had come from, and when she finally got to the beach were some of the other ponies were, she swam to the shore and made sure to carry the pony and stay until another pony was able to look at them.

Once she had confirmed that the pony was in good hooves, she dove back into the water and swam back to where she had been before. Surely there were more that needed rescuing, and the sooner that they found them, the sooner that they could be taken care of!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 pm
With bleary eyes the pony watches both of you and tries to form a response to what's being spoken, but they can't seem to even muster the energy to really reply. Maybe it's how much salt water they must have swallowed or how hot they are despite the cold waves, but they just want to fall back asleep. Wearily they reach out and press a bit into your(Pastella's) hoof and drop their head down to the sand.
Luckily for the worn out pony a healer that was wandering down to keep an eye out for any that might be pushing themselves too hard hears Wolf's cries for help and quickly follows. Given that the healer is a Pegasus, they make short work of having you get them onto their back and in a rush they're gone. Taking the mysterious and sun sick pony with them.

You are both currently at AREA FOUR. Depending on your roll next turn, you may choose to search the area or just to move ahead next turn! If you roll to move ahead, but wish to stay and search instead, you have to wait for the following update!

Roll 1d10
1-3: You search the current area for any signs of life
4-10: You move on to the next area.

Cheyriddle4
The gold bit is colored by Abeno Seimei and can be added to your inventory for use in the bazaar. <3

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:41 pm
More? The pony certainly didn't know how many more but they seemed to perk up even more with that statement and they wrap their legs around you for some grip as you move thorugh the water. "I wonder how many of my friends were lost and needed help? I can't even seem to remember them all! Some friend I am." They laugh tiredly simply cling until you both make it to shore. Though their steps are slow and wobbly and the little raft is dragging sadly from around their middle, the pony is gathered up by the healers and ushered to be looked at, offering a wave over their shoulder for you.

On your way back to where you'd just come you swim just a little close and see a bright piece of coral that catches your attention. Two little shells and a pearl rest at the base of it and you find it too pretty to resist, nabbing it as you pass so you can take a better look once all the missing ponies are found.

You are currently at AREA FOUR. Depending on your roll next turn, you may choose to search the area or just to move ahead next turn! If you roll to move ahead, but wish to stay and search instead, you have to wait for the following update!

Roll 1d10
1-3: You search the current area for any signs of life
4-10: You move on to the next area.

SSBrosB

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Niyaru Delacroix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 am
Wolf thought it best to make another lap around the area. He didn't want to move on only for someone else around needing help. He felt a little relief knowing that the one found was getting the help they needed.  
▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff