Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[The Forest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:28 pm
The temperature seems to drop just a bit on this side of the rockslide, not much though. Maybe it's just the slight breeze coming down the path you find?

Roll 1d4.
1-2. To the left you see the path twisting and winding into utter darkness, the leaves blocking out the light of the sun so that the burning crimson turns black. Further down you can see leaves rustling faster and stronger.
3-4. To the right is a beautiful sunny route, the trees are getting thinner the further you look and what appears to be a meadow lies up ahead! The heat has ratcheted up even higher than before but it seems so peaceful.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Belladonna Snow

RozeyBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 pm
"Hellooooooo!" A screech comes again, this time closer and louder. "Hello, hellooooo theeeerree!" You could almost jump out of your skin until a pony trots into view, a smile on their face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oh a star, a star! It's too warm for stars!" Sweat is running off them and it's clear they aren't completely cohesive. Will you try and help them back or help them there?

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))
X Moon Fighter X

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:31 pm
A smile crosses the pony's face as they take the water bottle, but when their foot touches the cool of the charm, it seems to send ripples through their... feathers? Fur? You aren't sure but they seem grateful all the same. "Thank you friend. I'll follow your advice and seek your friends, it might be cooler out of... wherever this is." Their eyebrows pull together and the tired look doesn't seem to leave them, but it dissipates just a bit as they start to shuffle off where you've shown them.

One pony found! But you aren't sure how many there are in total and it's still so blasted hot. Better keep looking around, lucky for you there's quite the large clearing at the top of the waterfall once you get to looking at it properly. Light that appears almost like dancing stars flickers with the movement of leaves, the river that feeds the waterfall leads back into the trees and a series of small paths lead off into darkness.

Roll 1d4.
1. Hoping to find some area that might be cooler than this nightmare of swealtering heat, you follow the river up into the deeper part of the forest. If someone was lost and hot like the last pony, surely they'd look for water too?
2-3. After a moment of mulling and pondering you look at the paths and make up your mind to choose one, following it and leaving little marks to remind you of where you came lest you hit a dead end.
4. It's hot here, but it's worth searching the area to see if anypony else might have gotten lost in the darkness of this clearing!

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:32 pm
A tug here, a hard pull and with a shriek of realization the pony rolls right to your feet through the brambles, free of the vines but yelping as they hop up and make to getting both of you out of them. "Ouch, ouch! Oh I'm sorry I had you run into these things." they offer by way of apology once you're both free of the brambles bites.

Running a foot across their sweating brow, the pony looks up apologetically at you, "It's so hot here it just sapped everything out of me, I don't even know where I am!"

Will you help the pony back to their friends on the beach or show them the way?
Nashawryn

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Belladonna Snow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:52 pm
She seen a safe way but she noticed the leaves where shaking faster. She decided to go closer to the movie leaves. " Maybe one of the lost ponies is stuck and needs help." Moan moved close and she was wonder why she was starting to get scared. Then she looked around her environment. It was scary and dark. She started to think about scary things. Like a headless horse and demons. She didnt want to give up so she rushed over to the bush.  
RozeyBear rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 am
Rolling  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 am
Bleak smiles at them, “It’s no trouble, I promise. Hey there are other ponies like you back at the beach that I came from. Let me show you the way back to them. There are also ponies waiting who have water and bandages, they’ll get you fixed up and reunited with your friends in no time!

He turned around back the way he’d originally come from and started giving the directions slowly and carefully (he wouldn’t want them to get lost because of bad directions). He’d show them the way back himself but he felt like there were still others out there needing to be rescued.
Hattaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 pm
Hattaki

User Image
ㅤㅤㅤ"Of course! I'm always here to help a pony in need." Marmalade joined the other in sitting beneath the tree. "And.. I was sort of hoping you'd have the answer to that question, heh.." He offered a weak chuckle. This stranger must have been one of the ponies they sent out search crews for. He wondered if they should head back.

ㅤㅤㅤ"We can sit here for a minute, but I should get you back to the beach as soon as I can. There are more ponies there that can help you cool down, and they can help you figure out what's going on." He explained. "Do you think you'd be alright with that? I believe you may have a friend there, too."

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:58 pm
Nox hummed as he turned from the light. Walking into his friend, the dark. The two tails swirving to rise up on either side of the large being. Aries with his haughty grin, let out a soft growl as he flickered his wide tongue out to get a sense of things. Narsis with his serious smirk, let out a hummed yowl as he wavered across the grass floor getting a sense of the plant life around them. While....Hypno....well, he was sleeping. At least he wasn't bumping into rocks.

Nox let out his own sort of hiss. "Anyone here? We're here to help...." he intoned slowly as he kept flickering his ears back towards Aries and Narsis. "Aries is kinder than he looks, Narsis means well." he drawled before Hypno suddenly shot up with a snort. "Ah....Hypno sleeps a lot, he's harmless."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:16 pm
Hattaki

"Stars??" She looked up... It wasnt that late. Then she realized perhaps the other ment her. "Oh! You must be one of the missing ponies? Hang on... I packed water!" Since she knew she was gon a be at the beach she packed the essentials. "Its not super cold but that might be a good think... Lets not have you go into shock." She offered the bottle. "I don't have a spare charm... Would sunscreen help?"  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 am
"Maybe one of the ponies your friends are helping will know. I'm sorry I have no clue what happened to my friends and I." The pony looks at you sheepishly and follows you back down to the beach, deposited beneath one of the umbrellas to cool off and allow the healers to focus on them. You're handed another couple of water bottles for your saddlebags and make your way back into the warmth of the forest.

Pharaoh Phobia
Please follow prompt below

----------------------------------------

The pony instantly perks up just a bit, a smile crossing their worn out face. "You guys have found some of my friends?! Oh thank you so much!" They don't have much pep to their step despite their excitement, but you know it's just because they're too worn out and hurt to do much other than follow. They're still extremely grateful as you guide them through the forest and down to the healers. Once they're deposited you head back into the forest again.

Nashawryn
Please follow prompt below

----------------------------

This time the area you enter through a wider path, the limbs of the trees interlocked above, almost as if by magic. But that can't possibly be true, right? The leaves dance like living fire but whatever the breeze is doing it doesn't seem to be making it any cooler at all. Frustrating but it gets you looking around at the little rustling leaves and you notice a small opening in the trees that leads into darkness.

Roll 1d4.
1-2. Curiosity gets the better of you and you can't help but follow the dark path. It's as black as midnight thanks to the density, you can barely see your hoof in front of your face!
3-4. That little opening seems far too dangerous and just a little too much like the old mares tales about the forest. No, you stick to the wide path and follow it deeper and deeper.

----------------

The pony squawks curiously, still not entirely lucid. "Stars talk? Stars know my friends?" Their head tilts a bit and they reach out to take the water bottle. Even though the pony is clearly suffering from some heat stroke, they manage to open the bottle and start to drink, a little faster than they should. "Can Stars take me to my friends?"

They walk closer and peer at the sunscreen in your hoof.

X Moon Fighter X

-------------

RozeyBear
Since there was no response in that one you can either use your roll from last round or roll again for this one. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:31 am
Leaves start rustling even harder, even faster, entire branches look like they're about to wiggle right off the tree limbs and very suddenly a head pops out. "Oh there's only one of you, I thought there were..." The pony realizes you're talking about the tails and gives a weary giggle. "It's nice to meet you all!"

"Say, do you know the way out of here? I'm so thirsty and hot but I can't find a way out of here!" Will you try and help them back or help them there?

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am
A brightly vibrant head full of feathers comes out of the bush you rushed to first, followed by an otherwise dark colored frame that was soaked completely through with sweat. "You're scared too? Oh good, I'm not alone. This forest has been playing tricks on me forever now."
The pony takes a couple of steps past you and then looks about in the darkness. "Think we can find a way out together? I have some friends that might help.... if we can find them?"

Belladonna Snow

Nashawryn rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:27 am
Bleak looks at the opening peaking through the tangle of leaves, shrugs to himself and enters the dark path. He stumbles here and there but stubbornly continues forwards.  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:05 am
Hattaki

Nox perked up at the sounds and when the other pony came out they were greeted with his jack-o-lantern smile. The hulking stallion slowly padded over to the clawed pony. "Bright colors, its a surprise We didn't find you sooner. Here. Climb on my back, I'll carry you back to the healers where you'll be well looked after."

The stallion lowered one of his wing sets so that the smaller pony could climb on up. If they do so, Aries would swing around to assist the tired soul into a comfortable spot. Once they were situated, Nox started to slowly make his way back. "So...how did you and your friends get separated?"  
▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff