Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive
[The Forest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 am
Using roll from last post

tab Without time to celebrate, Sanka turned his gaze to the paths he had to chose from. Despite the possible promise of sanctuary from the heat the path to the left offered, he found himself pulled toward the right.

tab Perhaps it simply stemmed from the fact that first strange pony seemed so out of it, for lack of better phrasing. Then again, perhaps his decision relied entirely on a gut feeling. Either way he wasn't quite sure. What he was sure of, however was that another pony seemed to be going down the path to the left and they didn't seem to need any help. Which only left one road for him...

tab "Welp... here we go," the bat murmured to himself as he stepped out into the open meadow. The temperature seemed to soar without the cover of the trees but he pushed forward. If someone needed his help, he couldn't stop now.  
Joshuality rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:19 pm
User Image
ㅤㅤㅤMarmalade returned to the forest to help look for more ponies. At this rate, he hoped they might be able to find them all. Taking a different entrance to the forest this time, the bat pony had another option on his hooves; He could take the wide path, or try to weasel into the dark opening.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I surely don't think a pony would wind up in there... Hello?" Marmalade raised his voice and called into the dark. After getting no response, he figured it would be too risky to go through only to find out there was nopony there. He, himself, could probably get lost. Nope, that settled it. He trudged on deeper, leaving the dark entry behind.

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

NymiiNym rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Should he head back? Dipper stood there, considering his options before turning to gaze at the paths. He was going to follow one; the one closest to him. He had to help -- if it was him he'd want help. He shouldered his bag and heaved a low sigh before pressing onwards.

"At least I'll have something to tell my dad."

Hattaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:43 pm
Oh maybe you were wrong about following this path! There are noises that start to come from all around the deeper you go and even though it's light still with the trees all about, you can't help but notice that the noises aren't coming from just... one... place. They're all around you. Nervousness begins to sink in as you creep in deeper. At this point you'd give just about anything to not have all the stories of this forest running through your head, legends about hidden creatures.

Roll 1d4.
1-2: A terrifying scream catches your ears and this one more than any of the others seems to be coming from a specific direction. You steel yourself and head towards it. Anything is better than being alone with your thoughts right now!
3-4: When the scream reverberates through every bone in your body and you flee! Not even sure where it is that your hooves are taking you, you crash off the beaten path and into the heart of the forest.

Pharaoh Phobia

--------------------------------

Of you go down the narrowest path that was closest to you. Every so often you stop and leave a mark carved gently into a tree. It seems to be getting a little bit darker and a little bit cooler the further back you go and every once in a while a smaller path juts off to the side. For a bit you simply follow the main path, twisting with it until you come upon a strange sight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Curled up just so, as if it were sat down instead of dropped, though that couldn't be possible, could it?, the beach towel is at the mouth of one of the small paths. Gently you pick it up and glance all around. Some pony was here, but where have they gone?

Roll 1d4.
1-2: Maybe some other pony was leaving things behind as they walked instead of carving markings into the trees? This is the first thing that you've found but you can certainly bet there may be more. Off you go into the little offshoot path, certain that the towel was left there for a reason.
3-4: Though you bundle the towl up and place it in your bag, you just can't shake the feeling that no pony in their right mind would have headed down such a tight little path. No, you can always make your way back here if you're wrong, but you cut a mark in the trees beside the entrance and continue on your way.

Nymphiea
The beach towel is colored by Abeno Seimei and can be added to your inventory. <3

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:44 pm
Darkness is absolute down this little path and you keep banging into the solid trunks of trees as you make your way around. Without any light to see you start getting nervous about what might be in here, some creature's home? Is this a cave!? Oh you might have made a mistake! Just as you're beginning to question your sanity in the darkness a light flashes and blinds you momentarily.
"Hello there!" Comes a bright and cheery voice. As your eyes clear you can see a pony in front of you, back legs trapped in a tree but a flashlight in one hoof all the same. "I came in here looking for my friends but I got lost and scared!" While they don't seem to be in the worst shape you've seen any of these ponies in, they at least are in need of some help!

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))

Nashawryn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:45 pm
"You can... fly?" There's unease in the pony's voice as they question but you can see even as they waver on uncertainty and a questioning sort of look that never solidifies, they know that they're in trouble if they stay here. "Why not?! Let's all go get something to drink, those tails have to get thirsty after all." They laugh and climb their way up onto your back, only the slightest of hesitation giving away what might be nervousness or something else.

"Honestly I'm not sure. One minute we were all together and then suddenly there was a forest all around! Maybe it's just the heat?" The pony can't even seem to remember who their friends were, just that they were lost.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

--------------------------------------------------

The pony squawks curiously, still not entirely lucid. "Stars talk? Stars know my friends?" Their head tilts a bit and they reach out to take the water bottle. Even though the pony is clearly suffering from some heat stroke, they manage to open the bottle and start to drink, a little faster than they should. "Can Stars take me to my friends?"

They walk closer and peer at the sunscreen in your hoof.

X Moon Fighter X

------------------------------------------

Belladonna Snow
Just waiting on response. <3

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:46 pm
There, folded up and panting in the heat of the open meadow, was a pony with what looks like the oddest mane that you've ever seen! They aren't moving very fast and what movement they are making seems to be in rather delerious circles. When you get closer you see sweat pouring off of them and a pair of unfocused eyes meet yours.
"Oh.. h-help. Plea...se. The flow-ers... betray." The pony crumples at your feet. Quickly take this pony back to the healers before something worse befalls them!

((This pony has now been FOUND! Participants with the highest posts and written responses will have the chance to enter for any ponies uncovered during the meta! ))

RozeyBear

Joshuality rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm
User Image ㅤㅤㅤ"S-slow and steady, Marm.. Slow and steady.." Marmalade stuttered in a low voice, trying to keep himself calm. As he was making his way through the brush, he'd begun to hear noises and odd-placed sounds. Perhaps the spooky tales of the forest were starting to get to him and he just needed to shake off his trembles and press on. Then again...

ㅤㅤㅤSuddenly, a scream echoed through the trees, jolting Marmalade nearly out of his skin. "GAH!" He exclaimed, falling onto his rump in shock and fear. "WH-WHO'S THERE?!"

ㅤㅤㅤAfter a beat, it didn't seem like anypony was going to respond. Though startled, Marmalade had to think about the ponies that needed help. What if they were hurt? That could be why they couldn't respond.. Marmalade took a deep breath and steadied himself onto his hooves. He'd much rather take the chance to find somepony than be left here without them. Toward the direction of the yelp he marched. "Hellooo?"

Joshuality

Timid Trickster

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:39 pm
Hattaki
sorry didnt know I was supposed to still respond XD.

Mona made a little noise when she ran into the colorful pony. "OH, We've been looking for you and your friends!" She said with aloud surprised voice. " I am not lost. A group of us are actually looking for your friends and you. We have a healing center out of this forest." She pointed down the direction of the clear path and told the pony what direction to go. Then she thought to herself what if they dont know how to get back. She decided to showed the pony the way out of the forest. She didnt know if she take the pony to the healers or trust that they will their way out. Then she remembered that they told her about seeing thing and they might delusional. So she decided to take them all the way to the healers. When she arrived she was thinking about all of the stuff she had to go through and she didnt want to do that anymore. She was scared, dirty and tired. She wanted to stay with the healers and help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:01 pm
Bleak squints his eyes at the sudden brightness, almost walking into a tree....yet again. He looks over at the pony trapped in the tree, debating on how to get them unstuck from their precarious position. This may require some small amount of pushing, or perhaps pulling with his tongue again.

Hello back at you! Hold on a moment and I’ll see about getting you out of that tree, alright? I may have to pull you out. Don’t worry though, together we can get you free!” Bleak moves closer and observes the pony filled tree for a little while before moving to in front of them and snaps his tongue around the hoof free of flashlight and starts backing up slowly while pulling his tongue back into his mouth.

Hattaki

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:48 pm
Hattaki

Nox looks to the being on his back as he goes back to the beach. "We aren't flying today, little one." he chuckles as Hypno curls around their cargo. "Now, now, Hypno. Their overheated." the tail hovers to make sure the passenger was situated.  
NymiiNym rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He almost stumbled on the towel! Dipper stopped, picking up the purple object and with a critical eye glancing over it. Someone must have come by, and it couldn't have been the grey pony he had just met. Were they a pony, even? He hadn't had long to look. Regardless, this wasn't the direction they had come from, and he hadn't seen anyone from his group stop by...

Was it another one of those lost ones?

He took the towel into his pack, eyes narrowed as he eyeballed the path. Something was... off. He didn't like it, either. He leaned back, cutting a mark into the nearest tree and moving to continue on his way down the path.

Hattaki

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:01 pm
"Yes! Of course I can take you." Starry smiled to the other and noticed they were looking at the sunscreen. "Oh, lemme help." She applied a hearty amount of sunscreen to the other. "I marked the path with stars. So if we follow those back we can make it back to the others."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:01 am
Another scream rips through the air and the trees themselves part as a pony, eyes wild, pulls themselves through and freezes upon noticing you. They look you up and down, eyes lingering on the wings on your back for a moment longer than they should, which gives you the chance to notice how bloodshot they are.
"There's something chasing me! There's something there!" They seem to remember the reason behind why they were running in the first place and throw themselves at your feet, sides heaving. "Do you know the way out of here?!"

Pharaoh Phobia

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 am
Slowly you follow the path along, the brightness making you realize that you were wise to follow this path rather than hop off down one of these paths. With each one that you come upon you peer down it carefully, curiously, but all that you can see is darkness.

Darkness until after what seems like forever, a face peers back at yours.
"HEY!" The pony is instantly smiling and limps out of the path and into the light along with you. "Oh I'm so glad to see you! You look like stars, those are cool. I mean... cold. I mean..." They stumble over their words a bit and lapses into an almost worn out silence.

Nymphiea

▶ Meta Roleplay - Currently Inactive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces