Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[Duel] Proving my worth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fairy Snails rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 3, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:12 pm
User ImageScaura was more than ready to move on. Traveling in the rogue lands was a dull nightmare that she wanted to never go back to. Every day she thought about her old life and home. But now it was time to start her new life in a new pride and prove her might. All that was in her way was a single duel.

Her eyes flickered around as she looked for an opponent. Ideally, she wanted someone who would be able to be a challenge for her. She wanted a strong opponent to prove herself. It was better to lose to a strong adversary than to win against a weak one.

“I am seeking a duel.” She announced as she looked around, standing as tall as she could. Whoever was going to face her, she was ready to take them on.  
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 5, 5, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His wound had healed. Well, as much as they could physically. Mentally was another story.

Kaoru huffed. He was tired of being bed ridden, feeling worthless. He may have lost his eye, but damn it he wasn't an invalid because of it! He was a warrior, and knew he had that in his blood. He just needed to prove himself.

He wore a large leaf-like bandage to cover his missing eye, the other bright yellow one scanning the red-clay borders, spotting a brown female approaching. His ears perked at her announcement, as a smirk drifted to his maw.

Stepping forward, the lion nodded his head, acknowledging the female as he approached. "I accept your challenge," Kaoru said, tilting his head for his good eye to fall on the female. "If you wish to test your skills against me."

Fairy Snails

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:11 pm
Adrenaline went threw her when the lion offered to duel her. She smiled arrogantly as she looked him over. He appeared to have seen his share of fights, she thought. Scaura would be sure not to underestimate him. It would seem that she got her wish to fight someone with great skill.

“I would be honored to face you.” She replied back, getting in a battle ready stance. Her golden eyes narrowed as she prepared to fight.

Scaura moved forward, wanting to make the first attack. This was her only chance to make a first impression and she going to make it count. She attacked with her right paw aiming for his shoulder.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 pm
Fairy Snails

"Honor? If that is how you want to put it." Kaoru said, readying himself for the duel. "Then let's see what you have to offer for the Ukuhlwa'izwe lands." His single sighted eye locked with hers, watching her move forward into an attack. He pivoted on his paws, not missing the claws that sank into his shoulder. He hissed, a snarl lifting to his face as he could feel the small rivets of blood begin to bead. First mistake for Kao, underestimating an opponent.

Now, he wasn't one that would actively fight a girl, but he was trained that anyone could be an enemy. He wouldn't back down, or go easy just because this challenger lacked male anatomy.

Ignoring the pain in his shoulder, Kaoru whipped his head around, braids flinging over his back as he rushed towards Scaura, aiming to use his body to knock her to the ground.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces