Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
>.> *runs in and dumps this here before running out* <.<;;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:33 pm
OKAY! Well, there's going to be a portion of the London Shopping District that's going to undergo some... major renovations. Something's gonna happen, but I can't say specifically. ANYWAY, I was wondering if people have muggles/muggleborns/squibs that would be in the area that could witness this event. You can have them get hurt or just be there when it happens, but I'm not killing peeps (this time...). Anyone that wants to participate, just go ahead and post in this thread. Those that don't, well, they can avoid that area of London until the dust settles 8'D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 pm
I have several muggleborns, some are current students and others are adults. Are you looking for any specific ages or knowledge of magic?  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:16 pm
kiska166
I have several muggleborns, some are current students and others are adults. Are you looking for any specific ages or knowledge of magic?

Nope, no specific ages or knowledges of magic, though if you have any that have no knowledge, even better >3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:28 pm
I've got two siblings, Finn and Zee Levy who I def offer as sacrifice willing participants  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 pm
Got jilly felix shui and cian who can jass is 11 and nees adult supervision  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:52 pm
I've got Martin, a squib who works in London (and who I've been dying to use for something). If you don't mind an NPC, I can have him hanging out with a few muggle friends? Actually, if you don't mind NPCs, I've a handful of family members who could be around!

As for muggleborn students, I've August and Yarrow (U/C) but they both know about magic already, as current students.

When is this event happening?  

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:26 am
I've got the Overton family, who's mostly muggle. They can have more family members with them so there's a bunch of NPC muggles who know nothing... just like Jon Snow  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:54 am
addaellis
I've got Martin, a squib who works in London (and who I've been dying to use for something). If you don't mind an NPC, I can have him hanging out with a few muggle friends? Actually, if you don't mind NPCs, I've a handful of family members who could be around!

As for muggleborn students, I've August and Yarrow (U/C) but they both know about magic already, as current students.

When is this event happening?

By around the end of the week, give or take a day, so that way people can post here first if they're interested.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:46 pm
Well, I can have Dani put in an appearance, if you'd like. She basically lived as a Muggle, has a Muggle husband, and so forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:20 pm
Lets see I've got a few muggleborns. Emma Bailey. I also got Chelsea Durant who could totally have her npc parents be there since they aren't very sure of that part of their daughter. And I have the Stanfords.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers