Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Frostpaw x Petalpaw] Check this out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:06 pm
User Image

Frostpaw was BORED. His mentor was helping on a patrol and he wasn't allowed to come because he had been scolded - AGAIN - for bothering other warriors, particularly the she cats. Frostpaw couldn't help it if they found him irresistible! Not to mention, Ravensnatch kept trying to toss his hat! The nerve of some cats!

"Mousebrain Ravensnatch...." he mumbled under his breath, batting at a pebble with his paw, sending it skidding and bouncing across the ground before coming to a stop near a tail tip. Frostpaw paused a moment then blinked, following the tail tip up to the back of another apprentice, Petalpaw. Frostpaw grinned. The other apprentice always seemed more quiet which gave Frostpaw the idea that he'd also be easier to impress. Also, he just wanted to hang out with a friend.

"Hey, hey Petalpaw!" he called, bouncing over towards the other cat, stopping to rear up, flailing his front paws and legs in the air in a play feint attack. "Wanna check out some of my hunting moves? Maybe even find more stuff for my hat?" he blinked, tilting his head purposefully so the weed leaf fell over his eyes more.

He thought it looked cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:25 pm
( Omg he's so edgy I love it )

User ImagePetalpaw was running his paw along the ground softly, staring at the lines it created. He was always so mesmerized by lines and strange looking things, whether it be a rock that looked like a mouse or fluffy clouds in the shape of a lion. He'd always be inspecting things, trying to see closer, what was in there. He was a curious little cat, to say the least. He'd never lost that kit like sense of curiosity and wonder.

He purred joyfully as in the lines he could make out little faces by looking at the small differences in the soil. He hopped a little, unaware of the tomcat behind watching him. Oh! That looked like a flower. Petalpaw had always been fond of, well, petals. They were so colorful and pretty! If only the other toms agreed, as of now only the she-cats did.. His tail flicked a little at the thought, he wasn't like a she! He was a strong tom...! Kind of.

Petalpaw let out a surprised meow, mixed with a bit of a hiss as he turned around when his name was called and up came Frostpaw, bouncing to him. He shrunk back a bit as the cat went for an attack, which quickly revealed itself to be playful and fake. He relaxed and stood back to his full height, tilting his head at the other apprentice. His hat..? Weren't those weeds..? Weeds came with flowers! And, he should be training his hunting abilities anyway. "That sounds like fun! Can we find flowers too? I wanna make some stuff too!" Petalpaw mrrowed excitedly.

AlicornPlayhouse

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:58 am
Frostpaw laughed watching Petalpaw's reaction. It felt so typical of the other cat yet Frostpaw liked it. It kept things interesting and honestly he also jsut liked the attention. Having no siblings to grow up with, Frostpaw found other ways of channeling that loneliness into befriending others.....albeit in peculiar ways.

"Sweet! We wont go too far, that way Ravensnatch won't get too mad at us." he shrunk down a bit, quickly glancing around for the grizzled gruff tom. "Or me." he added with a laugh and a wink before standing back up and touching his tailtip to Petalpaw's shoulder. "C'mon, I know a great spot. Lots of flowers too." he grinned, bouncing away a few feet ahead.

He stopped and turned a circle impatiently, waiting for the other paw to catch up. "Maybe we can find a mouse or two as well!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 pm
Petalpaw became slightly upset at the laugh, unsure whether or not the fellow tom was laughing at him. Oh, please say he wasn't.. that would truly ruin the tomcats day. The last thing he needed was a cat making fun of him, much less an apprentice he had to share a den with! Even less convenient since that cat is quite a cute tom who also likes nature made into wearable things...

The tom shivered at the thought. Petalpaw had never really interacted with Ravensnatch much, he wasn't interested in even trying considering how gruff the other cat seemed. He had no reason to interact with a cat he didn't like. His pelt grew slightly hot at the others touch to his shoulder, he didn't talk to many cats so the friendly gesture was quite uncommon for him. "Oh! Okay!" Petalpaw smiled a little.

Petalpaw leapt after him, bouncing along to match the other and quickly catch up to him. A mouse? Oh, that was sure to impress his mentor, and maybe even a cute tomcat, or the cat he was going to catch it with!

AlicornPlayhouse

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:02 am
"Great!" Frostpaw called as he crept over towards the clan entrance, glanced around before poking his head through the entrance and bounding out. He paused outside, waiting for Petalpaw to catch up before playfully headbonking the other apprentice. "C'mon, its just right over here." he pointed with his tail towards a grassy spot that had a fallen over log and several places small critters could easily hide in or under.

He bounded over a bit and stopped in the lusher, longer grass, flattening himself to the ground as he parted his mouth and took in the scents. What he did scent smelled old, but definitely strong. A mouse or two might yet be hiding somewhere.

But more over there was a nice sunny patch with flowers. "Over there!" he called back to Petalpaw, his dual colored eyes almost glistening with excitement. "Isn't it neat? And so close to camp." he nodded, sure that the pair couldn't get in trouble for going literally almost just around the corner?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:41 am
Petalpaw let out a soft purr as he hurried after Frostpaw, simply excited to be getting out of camp and hanging out with a friend. Petalpaw leapt out after Frostpaw, a big cat grin on his face. He let out a surprised meow at the sudden head bonk, quickly shaking his head and blinking rapidly. He didn't show any sign of discomfort, but he wasn't used to bonks. "Oh!" He nodded and bounded after the other.

He slowed as Frostpaw lowered himself to the ground and quickly followed suit, watching the other apprentice closely. He wanted to learn everything the other cat knew, maybe then Timberfall would make him a warrior! He wondered what his warrior name would be..

He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Frostpaw called to him and gestured towards a patch of flowers. His eyes widened with excitement and he started bouncing slightly with excitement. They were so pretty! He just nodded in agreement to Frostpaw before quickly scrambling towards the pretty flowers.

AlicornPlayhouse

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:53 am
Frostpaw took a few moments longer to linger behind and make sure nothing was going to come pouncing out of the shadows after Petalpaw. When he was sure that it was clear, Frostpaw stood up and joined the slightly smaller apprentice and grinned. "Told ya I knew a good place. Found it when Brightstar held those games and I found my hat." he nodded in a slightly awkward way as he more so flicked his head up to gesture at his weed hat will still making sure it didn't fall off.

"I bet a lot of these would be neat as a natural collar or something." he paused, his face scrunched in thought. Would Silverpaw or Pinepaw like one of these? Should he make one for one of them? Or both? Or himself?

Distracted by a bird call, Frostpaw was jerked from his thoughts as he watched a few sparrows twitter and flitter away. His paws kneaded the grass as he watched them almost in a dream. The sun felt nice and warming on his fur and he was sure he could nap here easily. If it weren't for possible dangers. "I wonder if I can find more neat leaves for mine too..... or a mouse." he added as his stomach gurggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 pm
"Oh, yeah, the games." Petalpaw nodded slowly. "I didn't participate.." He admitted, almost shamefully. Then the tom gave a small laugh. "Good thing you found this though! It's so cool!" He squeaked, starting to puck at flowers and look around with wide, wonder-filled eyes. He was like a kitten who had just found catnip. He could live in these flowers!

"They would be. I kinda wanna make a flower hat.." He admitted. "But I dunno how to do that." Petalpaw smiled to himself as he sniffed the flowers. If he had a flower hat would toms think he was pretty? Maybe they'd like him then! Oh, he hoped so.

Petalpaw seemed to ignore the birds, for the most part, too busy picking flowers in his jaws and purring softly. He could stay out here all day and do nothing but roll around in the flowers, he'd feel at home doing that. He turned his head to Frostpaw as the other tomcat spoke. "I'm sure you could easily catch a mouse!" He complimented quickly.

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff