Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Dris & Puck Abrams' Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:49 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA ʙ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ sxxxA ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxK ᴇ ɴ ᴛ , E N G L A N Dxxx

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxDʀɪsᴋᴏʟ Wɪɴsᴛᴏɴ Aʙʀᴀᴍsxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ || Aᴛ Pʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⇾ Floo name is "Abrams Apartment"
⇾ Wifi name is "GlitterPaint Studio" - Password: "PaintW1thAllTheGl1tt3r"
⇾ If ever music is not playing... be concerned

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Norwegian Forest Cat Lumi
⇴Sphynx Cat Picasso

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:04 am
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟ Puck was feeling nauseous about the conversation she was about to have with Dris and she didn't know if it was from anxiety or from the main reason behind the talk. Since Dris had moved into his own apartment, she'd been a regular visitor staying for sometimes days at a time and continually leaving bits and pieces of herself behind. She was sure she had her own drawer of charcoal supplies in his studio, she knew a good chunk of her favorite clothes were here (including some that were actually his sweaters but semantics), her shoes, some of her actual work papers, etc. The only things she pretty much left at her mom's was stuff too big to easily hide in the space. It was one thing to put a favorite pot in the kitchen, it was entirely something else to bring in a favorite chifforobe. Still, with all her time spent here, they had spent split time between unpacking, setting stuff up, and-ahem-christening different areas of his new place; which is probably how they ended up in this situation. Her periods had been spotty when she was in her teen years deciding to come and go as they pleased, up until she moved to the UK and her mom's got her onto their healthcare where her birth control pills were free. Once on the pill, her period straightened up like a brat at military camp and she'd never had an issue. Until she noticed a few days ago that she had missed about two doses.

She didn't think much of it except when her usual start date passed with nary a cramp or whimper that she started to panic. She bought two tests and gotten..confused. One said she was pregnant and the other said she wasn't and...ovulating? So she called and scheduled an appointed to really and truly check if she was but she figured it would be a good idea to at least warn tell Dris before anything officially happened. Puck hadn't even texted him that she was coming over like she usually did because she was still trying to think of what exactly she was going to say and had been distracted pretty much all day at work.

Now that she was about to apparate, any scripts she might've had fled and she was left floundering and wondering if she could run home and just snapchat him the news. Dammit, she was a big girl, she got herself into this (literally) she could accept the maybe consequences! So she sighed and apparated to her boyfriend's living room before she could chicken out and lightly cooed at the first cat she spotted. "Dris? You home yet?" she called out

Miss GryffindorK

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Love and Cuddles
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Glad I had time to shower...

Dris had been having fun in the past few weeks. He had his very own apartment where Puck was... slowly moving in. He was pretty sure that he'd eventually have to rearrange his furniture. Luckily he didn't mind a bit. He'd already added a little bassinet and a bunch of other baby stuff for little Stevie. He was already wildly in love with the tiny girl. It was a really good thing he had a ton of family members that had babies, so he was already pretty good at all the stuff involved.

Today, he'd been at practice, then got home in time to shower and make lunch. He was halfway through a big bowl of macaroni when he heard the sound of someone apparating into his living room. With a small huff, he ate faster, wondering who it was. Most likely it was Puck, but it could be Laili... or any of the parents. No one sounded panicked, so he ate the last bite and took a sip of his butterbeer. Just as he was about to put his dishes in the sink, he heard Puck's voice ring out. A grin slipped onto his face, the tall man headed toward her.

"Hey beautiful. You caught a good time I just got home and... y'know... showered." He grinned, gesturing to his still damp hair. After a second, he realized she didn't look as happy as normal. He stepped over and wrapped his arms around her, before gently placing a kiss atop her head. "Hey, is everything okay? You look a little... sad." He looked at her, hoping she wasn't upset with him.

Yukina101

I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ I sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am

User Image

☯⚝ϟ Puck heard some movement from the kitchen area so assumed Dris had either been cooking or eating when he came out with his usual grin and hug. Usually the mention of a shower would be met with a pout that she had missed her chance to shower with him or a grin which meant they could have some "dirty" fun of their own but this time she could barely muster a half grin let alone any embarrassing sex puns. Apparently it was very noticeable as after the kiss she barely registered, he asked if she was alright. She sighed and just clung tighter to him somewhat afraid of how he'd take the news. She knew at least he'd be a good dad, or at least try to be since he'd taken to being little Stevie's godfather with enough vigor to rival all the expecting fathers in a maternity ward. But there was a distinct difference between looking after a goddaughter or a baby cousin and looking after you own. And she supposed the whole not married thing was also a strike but really, she was more concerned about the whole nine months plus forever thing. "Not sad just, worried? I guess? Maybe a lil afraid on how you're going to take this?" Puck rambled knowing she wasn't making any sense as she scrambled to find the right words, or any words really that could help her out.

"Sooo...I'm a bit late. Or not a bit I am. Late that is. Aunt Irma has not pulled into the station yet when she's usually right on time or worse early. So then I took some tests and um, they're rather...odd? Like one says I am pregnant and the other says its the perfect time for me to try and get pregnant and I just want to know if I am or I'm not and I'm confused and I'm a little scared because I just started learning to hold Stevie without freaking out and now I might have to learn to hold my own?" The flood gates of her mind exploded and gave her mouth no filter to what she wanted to tell her poor boyfriend so he got the full load. Hopefully he would understand what Puck was trying to say because she wasn't sure if she could repeat it all.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Glad I had time to shower...

Dris looked at Puck, accepting her hugs and cuddles. After a moment, she said she wasn't sad, but worried. She was afraid for how he was going to take... what? He lifted an eyebrow at her, waiting nervously for her to continue. Once she did, he froze a bit. She was late? Oh... Oh... Apparently home tests were wonky and she was scared. That made sense, especially given that they weren't exactly... ready for a baby of their own. He exhaled heavily, then drew Puck into his arms. She needed comforting, and secretly, he was worried too.

"Alright... um... don't worry. We can go to a doctor and get an official... test done. Um, then, if it's negative, we'll just... be more diligent... um... going forward. And if it's positive..." He paused, drawing in a nervous breath. He absolutely did not want to say something stupid, as he usually did when he was nervous. "We can... we'll get married, get a house... and be the best parents ever... I think. Right?" He looked at her, biting his lip to try and prevent any worries from spilling out. She needed him to be confident and prepared, not nervous and jittery.

Yukina101

Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:46 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟ Puck was glad Dris never removed his arms from around her because she definitely needed and wanted all the comfort she could get right now. She hadn't even told her mother's yet about this possibility; she didn't want their disappointed looks or worse their hopeful ones if this was forreal for real. She gave a light sigh of relief that he wasn't immediately freaking out and nodded along to his trail of thoughts about going to the doctor for an official test and being more diligent in the future. Hella more diligent in her mind, she was even going to start checking expiration dates on condoms now!

At his pause at the "what if" for a positive test she felt herself freezing wondering what he could possibly be thinking. For a random second, she wondered if he was going to suggest an abortion but that thought was struck as quickly as it formed. Dris might be as terrified as she was, but she was sure she knew him enough to know he'd choose having the baby and raising it together than any other alternatives. Puck was more than a tad surprised that he easily jumped to marriage and a house if the test turned back positive making her head spin a little.

"I already set an appointment with my doctor for an official test and everything in two days so there's that. And um, I think you're getting just a tad bit ahead of yourself with the whole marriage and a house thing? I think we should just wait for the test and then make the definitive plans." she explained looking up at him with a slightly furrowed brow. It wasn't that she was against marrying Dris or anything, she just didn't want the supposed joy of wedding planning to be because she happened to be up the duff.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh boy

Dris was trying to plot out their next steps. What were they supposed to tell their parents? "Hey, we were doing it and whoops"?! What would they say?! Oh god. What if her moms already knew? They'd murder him! Oh god oh god oh god. He continued his embrace, gently rubbing Puck's back. If nothing else, he wanted her to be as calm as possible. If they were pregnant.... well, they'd figure it out. Chance and Chrys were doing a great job, and there wasn't a reason he and Puck couldn't do the same. He let out a shaky exhale, then squeezed his girlfriend a little tighter.

The plan wasn't exactly well thought out, sure, but parts were easily adjusted. They didn't need a house right away, after all, there was plenty of space here. Also, they could always just... have a quick marriage at the Ministry while they planned a big thing. After a moment, she said she'd already made an appointment, so he nodded. It was probably better for her to set all that up, since he only knew a few healers and he was pretty sure she'd find that awkward. Plus, he'd never exactly planned a doctor appointment for... well anything of the sort.

Unfortunately, right afterward, she told him he might be moving along too fast. "I mean... yea, maybe. We can always live here. It's got three rooms, so there's plenty of space. Plus babies don't take that much room. And a wedding doesn't have to be anything special. We can get married at the Ministry, then always plan some big shebang for later." He looked at her, wondering what she was thinking. Her voice seemed a bit defensive, and the last thing he wanted to do was upset her. "I don't... I mean we can go in more detail, obviously. Like... wedding plans and stuff take a lot of planning. Like... I dunno, a lot. But! We've got lots of family and friends that will gladly help us out. And they'll be proud of us for making the right choices ya'kno?" He grinned, thinking himself finally good at saying words that didn't make him seem like an a*****e.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:42 am

User Image

☯⚝ϟ Puck wondered what exactly Dris was thinking or feeling as he let out his weird breaths and held her even tighter. He was definitely freaking out like she was but kudos to him for at least trying to make it seem the opposite. Her next steps after this was to rip the bandaid off and tell her mother's and beg for mercy for at least the next two days. Nora she was sure was going to be a mixed bag of worry, concern, and parental indignation but it was Hera she was really concerned about. Her mom didn't usually react to things in a "normal" sort of way and a possible unexpected pregnancy at almost the exact age she'd been when she'd had Puck had her reeling from imagining all that the older woman could do or say. She forcibly drug herself away from those thoughts and back to the present where Dris was explaining that they could (officially) move in together since he already had three rooms and babies didn't take much space. Puck stared at the bassinet and changing pad she could see in the living room already and raised an amused eyebrow at that so-called fact. Babies might be small but between all the stuff you need to take care of them, that can take up allot of space. Case in point.

Any amusement she had though slipped away as he went on about getting married at the Ministry first so that they could plan a bigger wedding for later. The final nail for her was the point about how their parents would be proud of them for "making the right choices" like. What the everliving ********!? "Dris-I....what?! I can't even believe you think that!" Puck stepped away from their embrace so he could see the anger in her eyes. "'Making the right choice'? What's that even mean?! What, making the choice to not make this baby a b*****d? Making the choice to make an honest goddamn woman out of me? What Dris, what's the so called 'right' choice here?" she fumed. Part of her realized she might be blowing this out of proportion but the remainder of her that had been so tightly woven with worry and self depreciation desperately needed this release.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Harsh Discussion
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Wait... what?

Dris was trying to come up with the next steps in his plan. It all hinged on the test results. Was he ready for this? Was she? What would his parents think?! Wyatt would probably be calm, but disappointed... but Milo was a wild card. He'd either be supportive and helpful... dramatic and weepy... or worse, some horrible combination. Dris squeezed Puck again, this time biting his lip as the thoughts rolled around in his head. They were going to have to face the music, unfortunately, but at least they'd have each other. The two of them were smart and... good. They could figure this all out, if only they worked together.

Unfortunately, it was about that time that his "well thought out" words backfired. Apparently she wasn't nearly as enthused. He watched her face fall for a moment, then she pushed herself away. He looked confused as she spoke, harshly mimicking the words he'd only just spoken. He had thought he was doing what was supposed to be done.... wasn't he? He'd always grown up with that belief... but now he wasn't sure. "Puck, it's not like that! It's... it's.... that's... I don't know! That's what I'm supposed to say, isn't it?! I... what..." The sharp reds in her tone were foreign to him, because even when annoyed the hues weren't that sharp. He was startled and afraid his whole world was about to change in ways he wasn't prepared for.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:59 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟ Puck knew he might not have meant it to come across the way it did; Dris wasn't the type to be needlessly insensitive, especially on such a serious subject like this. But it didn't change that to her, it felt like it wasn't that they might love each other or that they just wanted to be a family but that it was "the right thing to do" to get married rather than have their supposed baby out of wedlock that was causing her hackles to rise. "There's no right or wrong answer to this situation! You're treating this whole thing like-like it's just another step or something. You could've said let's get married because you wanted to or let's move in because we belong together, not because we're 'supposed to'! Not because 'it's the right choice' or whatever bullshit for a baby! A baby, I might add, that has yet to be confirmed." Suddenly, she didn't want to be here anymore. Like the apartment had suddenly become claustrophobic between her boyfriend's thoughtless words and her own. "If we're-if I'm having a baby, I would've wanted you to be there because you wanted to, not because you thought you had to. I thought you'd be better than him-!" Puck shook her head. Nope, definitely not going down that route. "I'm just gonna head home. Don't, just, I need some space ok?" she didn't look up to meet his eyes and absentmindedly wiped at her own before turning and apparating away. When she arrived in her own living room, she sat down on her carpet and wondered how she had messed up so royally in just under fifteen minutes. New ******** personal best.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:41 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Harsh Discussion
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Wait... what?

Dris was frantic with the thoughts firing around in his head. He and Puck were having a moment of... worry. There was a very real chance they were about to become parents, but he was terrified all was wrong. He was convinced he'd been saying only the right words. Of course, the anger firing in her eyes said so much differently. He was about to speak again, but his thought was cut short by her words.

He cowered a bit as she admonished him, the taller male shrinking down in fright. She scolded his words, the thought that he didn't think deep enough. She pointed out that he may have phrased his thoughts wrong. "Wait.. n-no... that's not what..." He froze, trying to figure out the actual correct words to say.

While he was floundering, she spoke again. When she changed the "we" to "I", he felt his heart break a bit. Did that mean she didn't want him to be there with her for this?! He couldn't just stand by and let her go through this on her own! When she said she thought he was better than him, he immediately realized the gravity of his own stupid words. She was comparing him to her idiot father, and he hated himself for it. She said she needed space, and he frowned deeper. "Wait! No--!"

He froze in place, hand still outstretched toward where she had been. "B-but....." All at once, the sharp realization that she might not come back hit. What had he done? The lanky man sank down, ending in a sit on the floor. All the words he should have said curled up inside his head. He should have tried better to reassure her, to hold her and let her know he'd be there no matter what. And now... he was here alone and she was.... not with him. He slumped forward, resting his forehead into the soft carpet. Maybe, just maybe, he could figure out a way to fix this.

Yukina101

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games