Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Softfeather x Timberfall] Hey There, Handsome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 am
User Image

Softfeather had been considering her future for quite some time recently. She'd raised a kit after her mate died and now Silverstreak was a warrior and quite a capable one at that. She had watched Frostpaw grow up, his mother seeming more of a shadow than a queen, in her own opinion.

She watched the world turn and saw her sister spending more and more time with Badgerclaw. Saw the shy, coy glances passed between them as though they were trying to be subtle. Softfeather didn't want shy, seductive looks between her and a tomcat. She had done enough of staring at toms, wondering if any would approach her with interest. Now, she was going to get one herself. She wanted kits and she was going to get them.

She'd been looking over the eligible tomcats in LightningClan. Certainly there were more toms now that RockClan was sharing their territory, but she wanted her future kits to stay in LightningClan. She had no interest in re-populating a different Clan.

Flamingrose was brusque, Greyleg and Sunspot were hardly ever around when she was, so she couldn't get a good feel for them. Willowtail was handsome enough, she never got the chance to approach him, it seemed. Blackberry's stripes were striking, but he'd lost an eye. If she was going to have kits, it would be with a cat that could fight properly, one that wouldn't lose their eye in battle.

This had made her think of Timberfall, another tomcat sporting only one eye and a multitude of scars at that, but Timberfall was a fighter. A good one, too. Sure, he had suffered injuries, but that didn't mean he couldn't hold his own in battle. So, after spending her time sorting through the toms in her Clan, she found herself circling back to the ragged tomcat.

Thus, that afternoon, just as the dawn patrols were returning, she started to seek him out. She didn't quite know how she would go about asking him to father her kits, hadn't worked out the words to say, but none of that mattered if she couldn't find him first.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 am
User Image

"Ugh.... Just.... go get some prey for sunhigh.... " Timberfall waved off his apprentice with his short tail and moved into the sun. He had lead the patrol and his apprentice had spooked up a rabbit, and well couldnt let that nice a prey get away, so he gave chase, and the bank had given way under his paws. So out came one wet and snarling tom cat.

He had lost the rabbit and he had taken a swim. He gave a huff and plopped down to lick his still damp fur dry. He was in the middle of camp in the sunniest spot, the sun glinting off his pelt making it look like fire. He however wasnt too engrossed in what he was doing to not notice that the she cat he thought pretty much lived in the nursery.... was out by the entrance. Call him a mouse brain but that seemed.... different. So he stood up. He came up behind her but tried not to spook her. He cleared his throat and tipped his head. "Softfeather? Can i help you with something?" He wasnt always a do gooder... but the queens held a soft spot for him... when he was an apprentice he was demoted back to kit so many times he lost count and so he spent a good amount of time with the queens.

So he looked on hopeful that he could help her with whatever problem she had come across to want to leave the nursery, apparently in timberfalls mind, was the only place this she cat belonged. Though now thinking about it... she could have been hungry... and wanted to go hunting... it was a possibility....

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 pm
In the end, Timberfall had been the one to find her. Her head swiveled towards him when she heard her name being called. When he asked her if there was anything he could help her with, she nearly asked him right there and then.

Except there were so many other cats around and she had to be delicate with a matter such as this. She had few reservations about asking bluntly, but privacy was still important to her.

"Ah, Timberfall." She'd been quiet for too long. Her mind raced for a plausible answer. "Yes, well, I was just looking to stretch my legs. I thought maybe I'd kill two birds with one bite and go hunting too. Would you be interested in joining me? I'd greatly appreciate your company." She informed the ginger tomcat.

caffeinecraving

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff