Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Softfeather x Flamingrose] Evaluations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 am
User Image

Softfeather had been musing over the notion of having kits for quite some time. She'd seen the way that Snowdrop had been able to catch a break and the pale she-cat only had to have the one kit. While Softfeather wouldn't complain about feeding her Clan or the Clan they were currently hosting) it did make the idea of motherhood more appealing.

A chance to put my paws up on some moss. She had thought with a sigh. And little ones to raise and care for... The thought had caused her to cast her eyes away from the Nursery and instead on the eligible toms of the Clan.

Softfeather didn't want someone that was looking for an investment, she wanted a cat that was looking to spread their lineage. Someone who wanted to see the future of their line continue. Sure, they may all be Clan cats and she and her chosen partner would trace back to LightningClan one way or another, but it still mattered to her. She wanted a cat that was skilled, too.

Personality can wait. She thought. Wait attributes do I want to see in my kits? She thought. It was as she was thinking that Flamingrose came into her line of sight. She watched the ginger, dappled tomcat with intrigued eyes. He was certainly handsome, that much was abundantly clear, but what of his intellect? She had never put so much consideration into this before. She would have to go and find out for herself.

"Flamingrose!" She called out to him, approaching with a polite smile and graceful gait. "Would you step out with me for a bit? We could hunt for the Clan or merely stretch out legs. What do you say?"

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:26 pm
User ImageFlamingrose was a very stoic and quiet tomcat. He never muttered much a word unless it was to give his opinion on an important matter or tell someone something he needed to. He'd give his life for his clan, despite this, he'd much rather be left alone to think, not converse with them beyond polite discussion.

Much to his dismay, a lot of the cats didn't share this thought process it seemed. He was often mingling slightly despite himself, not often able to catch a break, much less with Greyleaf worrying every quiet cat was secretly sad or lonely. Sweet as she was, he annoyed the fleas off of him with her worry of everyone.

A thought came to him as that rolled around, no she-cat seemed suitable for him. Either to friendly or disloyal... Maybe he wasn't meant to get a mate, not that he much cared, caring for his clan was enough. He walked through the camp as this thought swirled through his head, only to be intercepted by Softfeather, the she-cat much like Greyleaf in some aspects, he thought.

The tom tilted his head as she spoke, his interest slightly obvious. Why would she wish to walk with him? Oh well, that was none of his concern. "A walk does seem nice, it is quite cramped." He mrrowed calmly to the other.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:57 pm
Softfeather smiled at Flamingrose, indicating her head towards the entrance to the Clan.

"Yes, I'm rather inclined to agree." She mewed and started towards the entrance. "To think, I used to think it got crowded when new kits arrived in the Clan, but I never thought we'd have this number of cats in the camp." She glanced towards her leader's den as she passed through and flicked her tail. "I wonder what Brightstar makes of all of this. They've certainly been staying a while..." She mused quietly.

She shook her head. There were other things to put her thoughts towards. Thoughts of the future, of kits. She looked to Flamingrose.
"What are your hopes for the future, Flamingrose? For RockClan to leave? Any ambitions or passions?" She asked, keeping her tone conversational, if gently prying.

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff