Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Stonebelly x Lilacflurry] Beauty Is as Beauty Does

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:49 am
User Image

Stonebelly liked to consider himself a fine-looking tomcat. He also liked to consider himself a fine judge of what beauty was in other cats, regardless of gender. Lilacflurry was one of the she-cats that had survived the attack from the dogs and for this, Stonebelly was very grateful. He had long since considered Lilacflurry one of the more beautiful she-cats in RockClan. It would be a shame to see her melt marred by battle.

Better it would be, He often thought to himself. If she spent her time in the Nursery, being doted upon by other handsome cats. A handsome cat like myself, even. Raising beautiful kittens. He paused. Well, she would do the raising, but I would see she was looked after. He amended.

What was more, Stonebelly knew that Lilacflurry was capable of looking after herself. That didn't diminish his urge to protect her, in fact it only made him want to fawn over her more. She seemed to put on this air of capability, the sort that said "I can do what I want, no thanks to you." Stonebelly could bask in it for days.

The only problem... He had no idea how to voice any of these thoughts to the she-cat in question. Every day he worried that some other tomcat would swoop in and sweep her off her paws before he could. Alas, every time he tried to work up the nerve to attempt such a thing himself, he always found some excuse to do something else instead. Today, he was warring between himself to approach or not to. Within his head, he was having a tricky debate, but on the outside he was just staring, unabashedly at Lilacflurry. How embarrassing.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:35 pm
Lilacflurry had been quite reserved after the dog attack. Before it, she had held a strong stature and she still did, but was less open and up front with her confidence. Her clan had been chased out and torn to shreds! The fact she even had a shred of confident left in her body was a miracle, considering their loss.

She held her head high through this, slowly convincing herself that it wasnt her fault, and growing back most of her small openness. She was a strong warrior who wouldn't let herself be held back through these trivial matters. Lilacflurry was growing more and more ready to leave the more confident she became, insisting quietly to every cat she spoke with that they needed to get back on their paws.

On this particular day, she was sat grooming her pelt slowly. She tensed slightly as she felt as though she was being watched. Her fur bristled as she glanced around, slowly calming as she saw it was only Stonebelly. Wait, why was he staring at her. "Hello?" She asked towards him with a flick of her tail.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:27 pm
Oh ancestors, she's seen me. Stonebelly realized and looked around sheepishly. Maybe he could play it off, pretend he was spacing out. He didn't have to own up to it, right? Right?

But no, she'd addressed him. Well, not, him per say, but she had greeted him, sort of, while looking back at him. Foxdung.

"O-Oh, helloooo Lilacflurry." He said with a nervous smile. His whiskers twitched in discomfort; his tail flicking anxiously from side to side. "Wh-What can I do for you?"

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff